The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

That is why at the risk of being called a cheapo or an eternal pessimist... i prefer to take all precautions....

1) i attire myself pretty simply
2) i dun have any handouts or gifts or door gifts
3) i only tip the girl who follows me based on service if really exceptional P500
else is always 100-300 as previously mentioned by bro ah hia
4) Yes you got to watch THAT BILL everytime they slip a chit at your table
5) you gotta watch it in public too
6) There are any no of con men who wanna con you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Lets hope the weather (raids/lights on/checks) is much better when you are there. For me, I have my regular cherry girl sleeping with me most nights. Kind of retired already.
The bars are much quieter and the girls are more hungrier. Good for you with all your gifts/handouts. You be a prized commodity. Of cos since you getting a lot of attention, best be more careful as you move. Watch your bill cup as you buy LDs and watch your pocket when you get "crowded" in public.
Old 25-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just to update all on AC.

Just left AC and AC have reached new lows at the moment. Continued rumors and actual raids have forced many bargirls to not report for work and bars to close for fear of being raided. Also several bars have been closed and owners arrested (Camelot was one).
Many of the cuties have skip town leaving many of the older/ fatter ones behind.
Many bargirls are not even taking barfines if you are not a regular customer they know. Many are afraid you may be undercover police setting them up. This is worse if you are asian as they could mistaken you for a Filipino=undercover cop.
And worse of all, this does not appear to be ending anytime soon. Many think this will get even worse from here and some fear AC may never be the same or fully recover from this.
Some of the customers were also taken in for questioning during the raids and 2 were not released until 2 days later after paying a "fine". All the the bargirls and waitress at the bars raided were also arrested and some are still in jail as they can't pay the "fine".
Just passing this along and hope things get better as the peak season in AC begins in about 2 months.

Let us know if anyone is there now or will be there in the near future and have further news to report.(hopefully good news) .
I had planned to go back in 1month but not if this BS continues.

Last edited by phantomtiger2; 25-09-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 25-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
6) There are any no of con men who wanna con you
There are no con men in AC or anywhere else in the world.

There exists ppl who allow themselves to be conned instead.
Old 25-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Let us know if anyone is there now or will be there in the near future and have further news to report.(hopefully good news) .
I had planned to go back in 1month but not if this BS continues.
Dun have to worry too much about the raids. Things will be back to normal soon enough. These raids are to show the new Phillipines National Police Chief Raul Bacalzo that they are doing their work. The intensity of the raids coincided with the Chief's visit to AC on thursday. Rest be assured that once he leaves AC normalcy will return.

As for the arrests of the owners, they have a new mayor who offered them new "business proposal plans". I understand the terms were vastly different from the previous mayor and some owners did not accept. They were targetted as a warning to the others to comply with the mayor's wishes. Some others were also targetted as they had supported the previous mayor in the election.

Pamintuan is only doing all this for his political suvival.
He knows AC cannot be without the bars n clubs. All will be back to normal soon again. Trust me.
Old 25-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Get your point....

So bros.... be on the look out at all times....

At all times i repeat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
There are no con men in AC or anywhere else in the world.

There exists ppl who allow themselves to be conned instead.
Old 25-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

I would love to believe what you said and its highly plausible too that what is happening now is only for the short term

But if one looks back a few years and remembers how Ermita and Malate were cleaned out in Manila, it is possible that AC is wiped clean (like our very own Joo Chiat and Tanjong Pagar). All it takes to ensure the success of the Mayors plan is strong political backing and the pubs are to close for sure.

Having said that the wiping clean of AC will only mean that Clarke will lose Big Bucks that come out of tourism and unless the govt has alternate plans to ramp up the economy chances are that ACs economy will be floundering in a short while from now.

Hence i am more likely to believe what you have said that what is happening now is only for the near term and soon things will be back to normal. Just imagine.... plane loads of tourists arrive with their precious $$$$. Do you think the govt wanna lose all that?

Yes your right... AC will remain AC the city of sin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB2011 View Post

As for the arrests of the owners, they have a new mayor who offered them new "business proposal plans". I understand the terms were vastly different from the previous mayor and some owners did not accept. They were targetted as a warning to the others to comply with the mayor's wishes. Some others were also targetted as they had supported the previous mayor in the election.

Pamintuan is only doing all this for his political suvival.
He knows AC cannot be without the bars n clubs. All will be back to normal soon again. Trust me.
Old 25-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

I also hope normalcy comes back soon.Especially now that the magic figure of how many millions dollars are given to the Philippines in American aid is known.
I am in Samar Tacloban now checking out the local bar scene. Cebu tomorrow and then AC on Oct 2. Just got a txt from my American friend who is an AC resident that some of his haunts are still closed.
Old 26-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Could you shed some light on the million dollar news?

Phew whats gonna happen to my trip in 2 weeks from now if the bars remain closed...

Suay suay.... bad timing!!

Quote:
I also hope normalcy comes back soon.Especially now that the magic figure of how many millions dollars are given to the Philippines in American aid is known.
I am in Samar Tacloban now checking out the local bar scene. Cebu tomorrow and then AC on Oct 2. Just got a txt from my American friend who is an AC resident that some of his haunts are still closed.
Old 26-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have my doubts this time .. as PNoy needs a lot of money, and comparing to GMA, he is a fuck-all novice when it comes to financial policies, so much so even filipinos are defending him saying he need time to learn . .. OJT president - compared the GMA who was an economics graduate and WB and ADB continuously highlight GMAs policies for some sense of economic stability in Phil..

And the 400 Mil US - comes with strings, including more job opportunities locally .. and what better way to make people get new jobs ? close existing ones - like rescuing waitresses etc ..

I seriously think that things will tone down, and never live up as lively as before .. I could be wrong though ..
Old 26-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Could you shed some light on the million dollar news?

Phew whats gonna happen to my trip in 2 weeks from now if the bars remain closed...

Suay suay.... bad timing!!
Thanks etsys for giving the magic figure.

Also The Lord, Don worry about the closures. We looking at less then 10% of the bars and maybe some jitters in the atmosphere.

I assure you that you will not experience much changes when you there.
Old 26-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
liveforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro there to give an updated of the situation. I am going there on the 7 oct. Will give an update of the situation when I return.
Old 27-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveforever View Post
Any bro there to give an updated of the situation. I am going there on the 7 oct. Will give an update of the situation when I return.
Dun worry be happy. There's still plenty of bars n clubs in business.
The ones that were raided are either supporters of the previous mayor or were unwilling to change their "contributions". Phillipines is still a high corruption country.
If you want to be safe from the raids, patronise the bars operated by the friends and cronies of the new mayor.
"Hint"- usually they have a poster of the new mayor posted somewhere visible on their premises.

As long as the owners follow the "rules", they will be left alone.
Old 27-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Samster

phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I too "feel"=just an hunch, that things will not return to normal the way I had always remember AC through the many years I visited. The mayor seems to take things more seriously than all the ones before him (just have to remember Mayor Lim of Manila, he started with a few raids and before you know it, all or Ermita/Malate was gone except for a few FL places. Those that remember Manila back then before Mayor Lim will have fond memories as it was almost as cheap as AC and the selection of gals were out of this world).
Yes, the huge amount paid by the US will have a longer impact. Why you ask? just think about it, all that wonderful free money and the hopes of much more to come years down the road if they "behave" and do what the US and all those damn do gooder groups want. I'm a veteran of Cambodia and have enjoyed that country for many years on the cheap and many Viet beauties for $5 ST and $15 LT all over the country. Exact same thing happen there starting 4-5 years ago. Money given to country to "clean up" and today, most Viet honeys are gone and sex scene is effectively dried up. --just from my life experiences.

PT
Old 27-09-2010, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB2011 View Post
Dun worry be happy. There's still plenty of bars n clubs in business.

Although this is true at the moment, when I left just a few days ago alot of the gals in the still open bars are reluctant to be BF if they have not seen you before for fear you could be a cop or worse, an informant.
Also, many of the better lookers have left AC for fear of being caught in any raids as they don't have the money to pay for release. Several Bar girls (including one I had BF at Camelot) is still in jail. So although many bars are still open you may have a hard time getting the gal you want to BF.--again, just from my recent experiences there
Old 27-09-2010, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveforever View Post
Currently, AC will not be on my list for visiting. Trust me as it has alot of problems for us looking for BF. And I was lucky I was not involved in the raids as one guy I know was arrested with the entire staff at Camelot (I was at Camelot the day before and decided to visit another bar instead). Friend said the police were all dressed like they were taking out a bunch of suicial terrorist group, he had 2 cops with machine guns pointed at him and made him lie down on the floor. He was kept all nite at the police HQ for "questioning".
So, for now as it is uncertain if raids will continue (you don't want to be caught in one) and many gals are relucant to be BF, AC is not on my list to visit at the moment. I had plan to return to AC end of Oct but like I said before, not if this BS continues. I plan to divert to Manila instead as some of the bar gals said they are heading there instead. Manila is close enough to AC so if there is a chance by then things return to a reasonable level, simply hop on a bus and back to AC in 2.5hrs.--again from experiences, this is what I would do.

PT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread