The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 14-11-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
Nowadays MLs always like to quote $80-100 for HJ & Auto Roam. In their line of business, it's always about returning customer rather than new walk-in, why can't they understand that overquote their "service rate" will just break their own rice bowl...
Just to share.
Bro, initially I also think like u. Then I finally understand.

There are still many returning consumers who can afford $80-$100 easily. So 2 camps of consumer in todays market. Willing to pay will call the other cheapskate. Not willing to pay one will call the other gong kia. So its up to individual one.Just becos I dun pay, dun mean others dun pay such rates.

Breaking their rice bowl. I doubt so if they are avg or abv avg looking. Unless fat ugly dirty looking grandma. Lol. And btw working on lesser client to achieve the same amt of income. Why not? Work on lesser client means lesser risk involved. I am not saying that they shld jack up prices. But its all abt market forces. And we cannot control it. And its true the better looking ones are still making big bucks even when they charged more than $80 per HJ plus top roam only.

So its it doesn't suit us. We just hop to a next place. Totally transactional. Pure business. No emotion. Money talks since 99.99% work as ML is for money. Probably 0.01% is for passion. Lol. Just enjoy within our means. Cheers Happy chionging.
Old 15-11-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
Rickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jin true hahaha

Most imptly is still abt making our spending worth it!!!

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Just to share.

There are still many returning consumers who can afford $80-$100 easily. So 2 camps of consumer in todays market. Willing to pay will call the other cheapskate. Not willing to pay one will call the other gong kia. So its up to individual one.Just becos I dun pay, dun mean others dun pay such rates.

Breaking their rice bowl. I doubt so if they are avg or abv avg looking. Unless fat ugly dirty looking grandma. Lol. And btw working on lesser client to achieve the same amt of income. Why not? Work on lesser client means lesser risk involved. I am not saying that they shld jack up prices. But its all abt market forces. And we cannot control it. And its true the better looking ones are still making big bucks even when they charged more than $80 per HJ plus top roam only.

So its it doesn't suit us. We just hop to a next place. Totally transactional. Pure business. No emotion. Money talks since 99.99% work as ML is for money. Probably 0.01% is for passion. Lol. Just enjoy within our means. Cheers Happy chionging.
Old 16-11-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just to share.

Very well typed friend.....

Up your points
Old 16-11-2021, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to share.

bro... i dun think the problem is just the price la.. got some ml here that people keep talking about... the price is high but still alot of people go.. why? because they have something that others dun have lor... so they can charge higher and people wont kpkb... maybe they sibei chio or figure sibei gd or they have special talent or provide service that others not willing or dunno how to do...

the problem is because most ml see people charge high and they also charge high but looks dun have, figure dun have, skill dun have, simi sai also dun have... thats y cheongster du lan...

ml holding the hard lanjiao already.. everything also ok and pay.. after shoot come out liao no more sperm in the head then feel cheated then come here and complain lor...

at that point not many can say no i dun want special... i train many years this kungfu... but 1 way to start is just bring exact amount of money... either ml lanlan have to take or u lanlan walk out...
Old 16-11-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
Very well typed friend.....

Up your points
Thks. Points returned.
Old 16-11-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8123 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with you bro.
I believe there is no right or wrong, just happy or unhappy encounter.
Happy just return for more, unhappy just move on.
Everyone is just here to share their encounter, take it with a pinch of salt, no hard feelings.

Up you +6 for your comments.

Quote:
Just to share.

Old 17-11-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with you bro. Just bring along the amount you want to pay. I used to bring along another wallet that has the right amount of $$$ that I want to fork out and also with no ATM card. Can show ML that that's all I have and no ATM card to NETS or withdraw from ATM...

So she either LL accept or we walk out go get a good meal or a drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro...

at that point not many can say no i dun want special... i train many years this kungfu... but 1 way to start is just bring exact amount of money... either ml lanlan have to take or u lanlan walk out...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-11-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Agreed with you bro. Just bring along the amount you want to pay. I used to bring along another wallet that has the right amount of $$$ that I want to fork out and also with no ATM card. Can show ML that that's all I have and no ATM card to NETS or withdraw from ATM...

So she either LL accept or we walk out go get a good meal or a drink
Now u not enuff money or not bring card, they will tell u can PayNow PayLah
Old 18-11-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky I don't use paynow or paylah...that one I can also show my phone to her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-11-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Just to share.

Wise words. You can still get $30 if you know where to find. The time you go is also important. 9 30 etc, last customer of the day. And if they have not break egg for that day yet, you got yourself a 11/11 sales. And that would surely mean the ml is not attractive or popular to majority, hence the sales price. If both parties cannot come to an agreement, be firm and leave. No loss for a good rub.
Old 19-11-2021, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
beneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't use smartphone, cannot pay whatever la
Old 19-11-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True True. lolx

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 19-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
combatwombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried L*L* a few weeks ago at 2nd level TPP, I'm a sucker for pretty faces so she fits the bill, can't fault the very nice body and boobs, friendly but service wise so-so only, feel that way maybe cos the place isn't that cosy to being with, room is a little run-down, only one common bathroom, have to wait to shower before and after the session.

50 entrance + 100 topless HJ, bottom is on but suka you roam up and down. didn't nego as I like her pretty face. Counter got another tall pretty girl didn't catch her name.
Old 20-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 673 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatwombat View Post
50 entrance + 100 topless HJ, bottom is on but suka you roam up and down. didn't nego as I like her pretty face. Counter got another tall pretty girl didn't catch her name.
wah lao eh... no wonder ml these day open mouth only want 100... bro.. 100 i can get naked + hj + bbbj + fj....
Old 20-11-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatwombat View Post
tried L*L* a few weeks ago at 2nd level TPP, I'm a sucker for pretty faces so she fits the bill, can't fault the very nice body and boobs, friendly but service wise so-so only, feel that way maybe cos the place isn't that cosy to being with, room is a little run-down, only one common bathroom, have to wait to shower before and after the session.

100 only Hj? I had her full for less than 3 blue…😀
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1