The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bukit Indah New joint ( Near giant)

My word...this is an absolute gem of a place. I did not get my ctc from ts but I venture around myself and I now realise it's the same joint. Initially my first visit not so good as I choose the wrong girl perhaps as I walk in randomly...but yes this place is super worth it. Can give bluewave a run for their money. I dunno about their Johor jaya branch and magic spa but the nusa bestari branch really no horse run at that price....you get nuru gel sensual massage which in Singapore very hard to find...only laserbabes at a premium price. Actually this area many massage joints, I haven't tried the rest but I think hard to fight this joint

For girls can't expect too much...all is viet and obviously you can't get very chio ones here so must choose properly but service is super power... I tried:

414...go read the fr on her by a bro a few pages before. He is absolutely spot on with a description of her service. She super wild and playful with many hugs and heavy petting and keep on rubbing herself against you.

213 yes she is angpai and looks sweet. I won't say pretty until very chio as you might expect too much...perhaps my view of her is like local Malaysian Chinese girl next door. Very demure. Initially I thought she ice queen very cold but once her service starts she is those demure and submissive and smile shyly knows how to turn you on. Very enjoyable.

Both places have good and bad. One place have more partitions and is at another floor with loud music blast. The other place limited rooms and is so near the counter you feel vulnerable as if someone can walk in anytime and it's like b2b in the open. But the good thing is that the waiting area is bigger and got tv so you can rest comfortable while waiting for your girl.

Yes it's so good and cheap I went there 2 days straight. At our exchange rate one session is about only 60-80 sing? (138, 188, 190)

Okt service is very good and polite not like thugs. Even recommend good stuff I happily tip them everytime. Allow you to see their parade and choose...I saw a few not bad ones but can't rem their numbers...I think 322 or 325 and 312...hope they never ill treat the girls or fine them but the girls are surprisingly well trained...always include proper showering you and very hygiene as they wash you thoroughly, av gel massage, sensual massage using their tongue, basic massage, bbbj, hj. While bringing you to your room they will hold you playfully. In fact when I was there one night waiting I heard the okt ask a girl whether she forget to use av jelly and also check with the customer....sibei Onz man....

I guess the only bad point is it's nearer the tuas checkpoint so if you drive it's more expensive than woodlands...for brothers who don't drive there's a cw bus from jurong point that goes directly there so if I live in the west why go all the way to woodlands and bluewave when there's a cheaper nearer better option? Unless you want to get local Malaysian girls of course...
Old 10-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Cannot tahan man......
Can not tahan then go loh, if want to save $$ then hj yourself loh
Old 10-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sean83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,pm the place pls
Old 14-09-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
songboh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
My word...this is an absolute gem of a place. I did not get my ctc from ts but I venture around myself and I now realise it's the same joint. Initially my first visit not so good as I choose the wrong girl perhaps as I walk in randomly...but yes this place is super worth it. Can give bluewave a run for their money. I dunno about their Johor jaya branch and magic spa but the nusa bestari branch really no horse run at that price....you get nuru gel sensual massage which in Singapore very hard to find...only laserbabes at a premium price. Actually this area many massage joints, I haven't tried the rest but I think hard to fight this joint

For girls can't expect too much...all is viet and obviously you can't get very chio ones here so must choose properly but service is super power... I tried:

414...go read the fr on her by a bro a few pages before. He is absolutely spot on with a description of her service. She super wild and playful with many hugs and heavy petting and keep on rubbing herself against you.

213 yes she is angpai and looks sweet. I won't say pretty until very chio as you might expect too much...perhaps my view of her is like local Malaysian Chinese girl next door. Very demure. Initially I thought she ice queen very cold but once her service starts she is those demure and submissive and smile shyly knows how to turn you on. Very enjoyable.

Both places have good and bad. One place have more partitions and is at another floor with loud music blast. The other place limited rooms and is so near the counter you feel vulnerable as if someone can walk in anytime and it's like b2b in the open. But the good thing is that the waiting area is bigger and got tv so you can rest comfortable while waiting for your girl.

Yes it's so good and cheap I went there 2 days straight. At our exchange rate one session is about only 60-80 sing? (138, 188, 190)

Okt service is very good and polite not like thugs. Even recommend good stuff I happily tip them everytime. Allow you to see their parade and choose...I saw a few not bad ones but can't rem their numbers...I think 322 or 325 and 312...hope they never ill treat the girls or fine them but the girls are surprisingly well trained...always include proper showering you and very hygiene as they wash you thoroughly, av gel massage, sensual massage using their tongue, basic massage, bbbj, hj. While bringing you to your room they will hold you playfully. In fact when I was there one night waiting I heard the okt ask a girl whether she forget to use av jelly and also check with the customer....sibei Onz man....

I guess the only bad point is it's nearer the tuas checkpoint so if you drive it's more expensive than woodlands...for brothers who don't drive there's a cw bus from jurong point that goes directly there so if I live in the west why go all the way to woodlands and bluewave when there's a cheaper nearer better option? Unless you want to get local Malaysian girls of course...
Bro,

You're absolutely right, this place quite a few gems.

However can't believe no one noticed this girl who's even prettier than 213?! I wonder if bros who tried her jus keeping quiet cos wanna hog her. I hope that's not true, cos if not for the bros who intro Girl 213, we wouldn't have known that there's such a gem in the house. So just share and contribute your FR and Girl number so that everyone can benefit.

Anyway this girl I talking about is Girl 325. Had her just now, service is just like my experience with Girl 414 ( go read my previous FR in this thread), except there's no ass rim

Think the Ass Rim is not part of the standard package, depending on whether the girl wanna do or not.

IMHO, this Girl 325 I just tried should be the prettiest I've seen so far from this house, even better than G213. So bros who are suckers for looks...go go go!

I share, cos I care!
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 14-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Haven't seen 325 so will try in the next visit. I tried their water bed services that day. Service also good. I want 322 but she not available...thinking of 413 but operator recommend 319 say best service. I guess they think I might complain service not good. 319 not say a hottie but looks sweet enough. From some angles look like the channel 8 Zoe Tay drama last time about her raising 4 kids "Ah Di" the actress playing the last (4th) daughter.

Service very good except that some might feel price steep at 198 or 200 package only. The water bed is not bed filled with water ah. It's like geylang where they put a mattress at the bed frame inside the bathroom and after showering, you straight away lie down for the full body catbath, av jel massage, a new item of the girl having a cotton wool in her mouth and catbath you, then the jb or fj. Then after that she bring you to dry room for proper massage. My girl offer ar although I not a big fan. Yes not every one provide so it's up to individual. It's not an issue for me though. Good point is after every procedure easier for the girl to wash you as in the bathroom so very hygiene.

The only bad point is while you change and move to the bathroom, it is not in the same room so though there are probably CCTV, since it's a common area with other customers I worry whether my valuables might get lost. The management seems honest though but if want to play safe just don't have too much on your wallet
Old 15-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
thislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi would like to visit this place. Previously only been to BW. Could someone be kind enough to share with me the location of this place and also the opening hours thanks.
Old 15-09-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

imber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone please PM me this place? Sounds exciting
Old 15-09-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
1122nn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me loc thanks
Old 18-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

kannanbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ...can share the name of the place ?
Old 20-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share the location?
Old 20-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
wattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to beholdwattalku is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I know my posts not alot cos I very lazy write FR. But I assure you that I done enough chionging. went to BW a couple of times and now I hope someone can share with me the joint location
Old 21-09-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattalku View Post
Hi, I know my posts not alot cos I very lazy write FR. But I assure you that I done enough chionging. went to BW a couple of times and now I hope someone can share with me the joint location
Bro, first of all, by being lazy to write FR, you are already being a leech in this place, not wanting to contribute. Bros in this place spend their money and time to locate the place and share who the good girls are, and all you expect is for people to spoon-feed you? the details have already been posted in this thread, OPEN YOUR AT LEAST EYES AND READ.

This aside, I don't get your point of assuring us that you have chionged enough. So what if you have chionged a lot, but don't bother to share with FR? We brothers who contribute here rather you chionged few times only, but bother to contribute By writing FR.

To the other bros who ask for PM location, name of place, same to you: kindly open your eyes and look at previous post. All info you need to find this stall has been shared by one bro through a post.
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 21-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordie07 View Post
Haven't seen 325 so will try in the next visit. I tried their water bed services that day. Service also good. I want 322 but she not available...thinking of 413 but operator recommend 319 say best service. I guess they think I might complain service not good. 319 not say a hottie but looks sweet enough. From some angles look like the channel 8 Zoe Tay drama last time about her raising 4 kids "Ah Di" the actress playing the last (4th) daughter.

Service very good except that some might feel price steep at 198 or 200 package only. The water bed is not bed filled with water ah. It's like geylang where they put a mattress at the bed frame inside the bathroom and after showering, you straight away lie down for the full body catbath, av jel massage, a new item of the girl having a cotton wool in her mouth and catbath you, then the jb or fj. Then after that she bring you to dry room for proper massage. My girl offer ar although I not a big fan. Yes not every one provide so it's up to individual. It's not an issue for me though. Good point is after every procedure easier for the girl to wash you as in the bathroom so very hygiene.

The only bad point is while you change and move to the bathroom, it is not in the same room so though there are probably CCTV, since it's a common area with other customers I worry whether my valuables might get lost. The management seems honest though but if want to play safe just don't have too much on your wallet
Bro Geordie,

Thanks for sharing, according to the OKT only the chio-er ones with gd figure are selected to do water bed... So I guess gotta pay premium for pretty n busty ones lor.

Must try 325 if u like Chio one! But boobs not fantastic. Pretty saggy.
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 21-09-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

I tried 325 already. To be honest 213 is still more chio, anyway I gonna boycott both their joints from now on till to bad service. That day I enquire about 213, they bluff me and then upon reaching they say she not working. Didn't parade and they just anyhow assign a girl to me without choosing. Very upset and text them but never apologise or tried to service recovery, just act blur. If they have apologise and offer to give slight discount or arrange 213 for me I would still be ok. Maybe their business getting better and they become snobby.

I saw in the other thread their price for waterbed also anyhow went up without informing. When I was there recently I heard them say some girls don't want to do because too tiring. Anyway their loss as I can go other joints.
Old 27-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Concur with bro geordie07... Tried 325 also. Would rate 213 higher.. Not just in terms of looks but service and friendliness.
325 was advertised as a D cup.. Don't be fooled. As she's only a B cup and saggy.
Was curious abt the water bed... Gave it a try. Nothing special IMO. Stick to the normal package.
While I was leaving.. Saw a few new pretty ML. All from Vietnam .This MP is now pretty well known and its normally full house on weekends.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1