The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pino's Pub in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

Even our learned Professor (who has a PhD degree) also kena cheated by Pino gals who usually don't even completed their Primary School education .........
Pinos cheat cheongsters dun need good education, they only need to have boobs & a pussy 2 things that guys dun have and love very much
Old 23-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My Pino Gal Encounter Part I

How do I FR a fling wif a PINO pub gal? Do I FR at all as I’m keen 2 withhold her name and which pub I locate her? What infor values do it serve 2 the bros in the forum? Yet, I have decided to do a write up of a very personal experience for the following reasons:

1) For the seniors, the taikos, the experienced, it can serve as a entertainment reading for you all 2 “kutuk” or “smile” at some of my “naivety”. Or u can relate back the same “naivety “u all had when u r new 2 cheong.U all can smoke ye cigar, has a slow whisky session and think “ Arr….those are the days……”. Muahahaha.

2) For the newbies and who are new 2 the PINO pub scene, hope I can provide some value/experience of such scene to the uninitiated, be the devil and get u hook on tis.

3) And an act to return the FR I ask from bro Fucker101 with regards 2 such FR from him and thanked him 4 intro me 2 such scene. But I hate him at the same time 4 getting me hooked on such place. Kekekeke….

4) And 2 all those Bros who recently invite me to cheong but kena rejected. U wanna know Y????? Now u know… I very honest one! (Now I’m the Angel!)
Old 23-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Pino Gal Encounter Part II

For ease of reading, I may break tis into a few posts. So, Nagsisisi Ako (I’m Sorry) to those bro who dislike long posts and want straight to the point rating/facts.

Met R in a Pino pub in JJ during the last tcss with samster.The total time I spent with her as I do some calculation add 2 a perfect 24 hrs in all.

1st nite, abt 9pm-1am. Pub not much gals ard, quality of gals oso “bad” in the very high std of my taikos. Bro JBguy who let me in on sum tips abt a particular gal who can b quite wild and dance on the table without clothes but I din ask 2 wat extend. I just nod. And by chance the very same gal R just stand beside me. Not a particular stunner, plain at least. Not 2 young in her late 20s. Fat is the description by the bros. Just tcss a bit wif her n then one of the bro is leaving n as a courtesy I accompany him to take a cab. I left w/o a word. ( I hv done sum short posting of tis b4 so treat it as a repeat. Kekeke.)

By the time, I’m back R has stick 2 Bro Fucker 101 like glue. Since some bros feel a bit ‘down” at the moment as the better quality gals r on the way, I do my best 2 tcss wif them 2 alleviate their boredom. I would have HJ them if they r “in”. At the same time BroF101, relate he had a hard time peeling from R. The good Samaritan I m, told him if not his cup of tea I dun mind having the tea. Gals arrived, F101 told the gal I like her, she luk at me n I KNN hv 2 blurt the word Yah! Mahal Kita (I Love U). Tat brings a sparkle 2 her eyes or the $$$ sign just flash past her eyes?

Bro 6” boy bz wif his gal still very observant hor, when he said me n my gal very romantic like tat. No denial lar.. she sweet talk, I sweet talk. So dunno who trick who liao. She said things like sorry, tot I dun like her tat’s y disappear, tat’s y she wif another guy n ask y I din tell her straight. And I go wif the flow lor.. explaining y I left her, potraying myself loyal gd fren, put fren happiness first. Come back c my fren happy, she happy oso, so I sad myself nvm lar. Ask her not 2 say sorry coz me very understanding coz work is work. Ok, things like tat lar, me think most guys will know how 2 sian one. But the truth is I dun need 2 sian a lot coz I just being me, the natural sensitive me. If I hv a beeter face and build I can be quite a romeo.

Just talk, soft touches, caress slow dance no boob squeeze and hole digging. I like stuff like tis… like can c but cannot touch.. really mei tahan one. (she show quite a nice cleavage). Ist nite build up passion lar. Simply switch off the fact she just going for me money and immerse in the luv at 1st sight thingy and u will find some passion on top of bonk.

As have mention she can dance wild and in fact most of the guys who familiar wif her would like 2 c show. She mentioned the boss pressure her 2 dance by offering sum cash incentive but she rejected as she reluctant 2 hv me c her dance like tat. The “nice man” I am act understanding again. I say it is work, I understand, I won’t mind. Still she reluctant. (actually I 12 c oso) So I make my coup de grace move 4 the nite. Told her I feel bad tat she been pressure from all side. I dun 12 b the source of her pain. I rather be the one who is in pain, so I leave reluctantly, so tat she can do as her boss told, even though my heart will be sad to leave her wif those man she “hates”. (In truth if I really treat her as gf it HURTS. So it is not all lies.) So Bro JBguy now u know y u say she is abt 2 dance liao y I leave so early. Did she dance that nite? I dunno she said she din but I dun k ler.
Old 23-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Pino Gal Encounter Part III

2nd nite, next day 8pm-230am. As I promise her 2b there alone, just keep it. I pick the rather bright place I was last nite, even though a very dark corner is available. Just the usual like bf meet gf tcss how her day. Kiss her a lot, hug her a lot. Mis Na Mis Kita (I really Miss You) actions. I do miss her. OK, I really treat her like a gf, as I never “pak tor” b4. Treat her like a lady wif soft, decent touch tat aim for passionate response.

Think she a bit cannot tahan liao n ask me 2 switch to the dark corner. The corner is really good it really feel we r both alone with each other. I still b the gentlemen I’m n she became impatient liao. While sitting she clinged both her leg around my waist pull me in exposed half a breast to let me work on. Aiyah just put my face and caress the breast wif my face n my hand. Very tender touches. She luk at me wif her eyes and I luk back in lar with an appreciative smile…..b4 she abruptly shove her breast 2 my mouth. 34B she said. I literally lick, suck and eat her breast. (I got a very big mouth hor… ) Just keep working on it until she release the other breast herself and want me 2 work the other one. I like 2 service one no problem there. She moaned and I m a bit embarrassed as I’m sure even not too loud, the guys next table can hear. But din stop let her moan a bit, b4 I stopped and cover back her breast personally.

2b truthful I m having my best passionate love making w/o penetration. Lots of heavy French kisses and obviously she like her breast been work on, as I hv a couple of boob eating sessions. At times he clinged on me so tight I just look at her the parted area between her legs. Of course there’s nothing 2c with the clothes on but I was looking at it intently. She was observing me when I caught her eyes. Frozen for a moment. And then I broke it by diving down under and attack her tummy “fat”. She was rather surprise but I din dig her tat nite. She is insecure abt her “plumpness” and tis is the best way 2 appreciate a woman. Remove her insecurity by embracing her insecurity. It was like tis all night until 230am. Actually we forgot ourselves a bit. Biz was bad tat day all the other gals was just sitting at other tables, waiting 4 us 2 close shop. At first a little strange tat everyone is waiting for us like tat but wif some alcohol, high liao, who give a damn.

She finally pop the question, she 12 make love wif me, she like the way I touches her. I can finish tat nite like tat which will go ez 4 my wallet but I din. I let her wait. She ask me 2 come next nite. I say I can’t n will only drop by on sat nite. Only Sat nite I can do OVN leh. I like 2 let the sperm goes in my head but not flood it due it drown leh. So if u guys thing me small head rules big head, think again.
Old 23-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Pino Gal Encounter Part IV

Final nite: 8pm-930am.The nite start off like normal as usual but it turn out rather unpleasant at first. I wasn’ really sure of how the system work for taking gals out in such Pub locally. Anyhow I still think the bar fine thingy is applicable but I let the gal do deal wif it since she probably knows how it works. And boy was she clueless. She tot tat I can just bring her out by around 10pm just by finishing her 5 Lds. She wanted 2 go 2 the beach. I was like sure kar? Then I got tis call from her “mommy” tat I can bring her out ST of I hr if that early. I hv sum explaining 2do wif her n I ask her 2 clear it out wif the gal as she obviously has the wrong idea. But I could bring her out by 2am as they finish job at 3am.I have 2 bring her back by 9am. R was fuming n gone a bit berserk. Ranting in heavy cursed tagalog. I won’t wanna learn tat hor. Kekekeke.

She was like a little girl saying she dun k she 12 leave now and she will only be back by12 noon. And damn I have 2 calm her down wif lots of logical, talk and some sweet talk. So I have 2 wait until 2am. And damn it is a long wait. There were a lot of customers tat nite n gals as usual not enuff lar. N since I dun 12 spent so much on her Lds n 2 pacify the lady boss a bit, I hv 2 ask her 2do her work n have 2 really convince her I’m ok wif it. N the feeling wasn’t as good as it seems words out the authority has an eye on such pubs n sum were seen downstair. Nothing happen tat nite but spoil the mood a bit lor. So she ask me If I still 12 go out in such circumstances after everything has been cleared. I say Sige (Ok). We had Ba Kut Teh and we end up in Hotel Selesa. My 1st OVN and my first real sharing of bed wif a woman so I dun 12 spent it in sum cheap motel. At least indulge myself a bit.

We din bath 2gether as she said she not accustomed. I din push. I hv mine and she had hers. N she then came running out saying very cold. She din use the hot water coz she dunno the hotel has it. Oh ok… So I spent sometime hugging , embracing her tight. Passing body heat mah. Then ,Damn I do the stupidest thing as time tick by, I have to be all lovey-duvey and gave her a really good body massage as I feel she very tired lor. She loves the gesture very much. Actually I enjoy it oso. Must be all these year no one 2 give my love so just give her lar. Muahaha..

After the massage , comes the main action lar. She much relaxed liao n it pays 2 work a bit as I got the most passionate love making session of my life at the end. Aiyah me still single leh so maybe 2me is like 1st nite! I really enjoy eating her pussy, the smell of a pussy… I dunno y but I really really like doing wif her. Maybe is the response thingy, maybe is the build up of 3 days but I Think tis is the first time I really passionate all round. Simply put tis is really feels like love making between 2 love birds. Soft passionate touches every where, slow unhurried love making. Sensual, real sensual. I likey.

After finish first session we just embrace/cuddle each other. My arms a bit numb under her leh. At tis moment I din think of the any shot/session. I was a actually very satisfied. I luk at the person beside me , yes she no supermodel but she is still a very fair lady without the makeup. In fact prettier. She look more real. I mean whats the probablility I have a stunner lies next 2 me and feel any realness abt it. Let’s get real. R is just plain and the natural woman she is. I feel real. (even I know it isn’t)

In the morning she initiated the second bout and its more of the same. Burning desire!!! Toes sucking, tongue paint her body, toungue lashing and sucking at a mound, another healthy round of breast munching. Got a luv bite at the chest, thank god not more visible area. I really dunno what 2 say. I guess if u give as much n if the other party gives back it is…Blissful, something like tat.

The hardest part is the leaving. After teaching her how to let hot water down n bath it’s just moment of silence as she sat on my lap on the couch. I make it clear its rather a short thingy n she knows as she oso schedule 2b back to Philippines the next few days. Somemore ask me If we want we can get married on the same day rite? All l am good at is slow talk and reasoning. It isn’t difficult if there’s 70-80% truth and sincerity in such situations. I dun 12 mention it is a commercial thingy until she pushes it.. So like reluctant couple who is 2 break up, I brought her back to her place.

And the ironic story to tis. She called the next morning asking me 2 help her coz she caught by the Immigrations. The last is just an sms I ‘m sorry and after tat the hp just went dead.What happened 2 her, I really dunno. Kinda miss n worry abt her but I guess tis is the best ending although a bit crude as I m spared the lies y I can’t meet her liao.

Gal name: R, 28yos, davao Philippines.
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 5/10
Boob: 8/10 (soft 34B will do 4 me liao)
Frenching: YES
DATY: Yes ( I really enjoy tis the most and suck her boobs a lot. I nearly cum just been so enjoyed wif tis. Like 2 service leh. Me kinda weak, huh??? Kekekeke)
FJ: 10/10 ( For me, its really love making, full of passion, desire, not just bonk)
GFE: Work it out 4 3days liao. Damn if dun have. Definite yes!
Damage: RM400 2 shots ( not negotiated. I give when I leave her)
RTF: YES but most probably won’t. Scare she stick 2 close.
Old 23-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

OK. lastly no need 2 debate the KC trap issue or Value 4 money issue.

KC trap issue happens if u go blindly and really fall in love with the other WL U spent on her thinking u her only one and only. Or u thinking u helping her out on a financial predicaments but catually we know lar the money most probably when to her man or bf back home. For me I'm clear on what I'll spent, I only decided the budget or money I'm going 2 spent with a few woman in the mth or next mth into tis particular gal.

Worth it? For me, no gf, no pak tor, never shared a bed wif any woman b4 n me not handsome, yet still find a very passionate encounter for like say RM1200 for 24 hours fun, working out at nearly RM50/hr rate per my calculation is worth it. By my calculations, getting something close to ye first nite with your first lover or ye first nite wif ye wife wif just RM1200, i got off easy. With real gf just calculate the dating money and it dun come cheap. With wife lagi dun need to say liao some more got liability some more with JJ Juniors 2 take k off. I need someone who r good in actuarial maths to work tat out 4 me.

At the end, it depends what u luking and wat make u feel happy.
Old 23-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Try to book gals in Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
OK. lastly no need 2 debate the KC trap issue or Value 4 money issue.
Bro jj,

As someone who had seen it, done it I would like to advise you to go to Hatyai where you can book the gals from the 'chicken farms' for 24-hours and pretend that they are your GFs or lovers ....... totally different kind of experience !
Old 23-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Try to book gals in Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Bro jj,

As someone who had seen it, done it I would like to advise you to go to Hatyai where you can book the gals from the 'chicken farms' for 24-hours and pretend that they are your GFs or lovers ....... totally different kind of experience !
Aiya Bro KTL,
sometime the ppl not only look 4 F**K, they want some girlfriend feling and the gal willing go with him,do that with him, you know the felling is totally diffrence.
Hatyai is good place for us to have fun, but the gal is not realy happy with us hor.....because that is thier work.
Old 24-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Dear JJmyarea,

I can understand how you feel espically the GFE that we don't get from local chinese and malay pub gals, I can understand the feeling of being lead on and somewhat you know at the bottom of your heart the chances of getting to laid her. Its just gut feeling and only you know it yourself.......

Maybe waht I am discussing is abit off topic but hope its informative for the rest of the pinoy lover.

Midnite-Inn and Cool Box( got raid two weeks back) is working on 7 days a week and RM40 per LD and guess what, the chicks only get 6 to 8 per drinks. I just feel that the agent and the boss are squeezing the gal very hard but you do get some high quality gals there. I am working on 2 gals there( one of them had been in JB for 2 months and never been out of the house and work place before, can you imagine that ) , taking my time to get them out for lunch ( they got to trust you enough to go out alone ) but initial investment is abit steep. Also, while at the pub, even the gal like you, the boss will tell them to butterfly. Abit tricky here.

The rest except for yuan yuan , I had not been there before but so no comments but yuan yuan was OK last time, now I really got no idea. If its RM40 for LD, I don't think I will go.

Amazing Wizard,
is a 6 days week system with sunday off, you first take aim then work on one, then weekday lunch first then later weekend-out . Once week-end out was agreed and they put aeroplane, forget her and work on another. LD there is RM25 and the gal still get 6 to 8 but no target of 6LD no basic of RM40 but its a fairer system. The rate of return is abt 2 weeks of work and you get your screw till she leaves. So after 1st screw, I will avoid the place for a while cos tell her the logic that difficult to see her with another man blar blar blar, if I am there she can't do her work so save ammo for lunch or week-end outing.

Actually, the agent is one of the pinoy gal, if you settle her then the rest is easy, not much of restriction except for those that are staying in the boss hostel. Quality here is like maybe 3 or 4 out 10 gals is looker, the rest is like bad.

If you ask me, I had 3 score here and none for the rest. Where did I go for my week-end out??
1) Austin Hill GCC
2) Riding Lodge in Legend GCC
3) Desaru

Disclaimer:
There is no garantee of a score but cheap thrill is definate just pay your LD.
Old 24-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Soldiers

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro sugardad,
Thanks for your information, it is useful to me.
Old 24-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Soldiers

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Pinos cheat cheongsters dun need good education, they only need to have boobs & a pussy 2 things that guys dun have and love very much
bro F-boy,
Last time I knew one pino, she is with me almost 2 years, she is so nice to me n never ask anything from me until she return home. I still miss her alot.
Old 24-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so bro JJ... now im a angle or devil? u love me o hat me? im so confuse leh... dun always half-half... if like that how can i love u forever? now u get the same feeling with me... thats why i like go pino pub...

and for Midnite Inn, there is still got LD RM20... just a very very small cup of juice... but i dun understand why all the customers buy them RM40 LD beer... as what i know last time the LD RM20 they get RM8... if LD now RM40 and they get RM8 also... then why u u suggest the gal u like just take 2LD RM20..? anyway i think the gals wont so stupid 1... coz others pub the LD only RM20... if RM40 just get RM8... they also know to calculate... may be others bro can verify it... anyway the MIDNITE INN already got 4 set of sofa for u all to cheong... last week i go there... not bad... the gal very good... all got standard size body sharpe...no fat gals at least... but im not stay long there coz just alone and 1st go back there after 3months... so just buy the gal 1 LD RM20... hope that she not said that im BURAOT... coz only me RM20...
Old 25-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Dear JJmyarea,

1)Midnite-Inn and Cool Box( got raid two weeks back) is working on 7 days a week and RM40 per LD and guess what, the chicks only get 6 to 8 per drinks.

2)I am working on 2 gals there( one of them had been in JB for 2 months and never been out of the house and work place before, can you imagine that )

3)Amazing Wizard, is a 6 days week system with sunday off, .
Bro sugardad, thks 4 ye infor on Pinoy. Informative for those who r new 2tis n me included. C u very experienced in such scene next time mayb jio u out.

But can I ask where is Cool Box and Amaxing Wizard located? Been 2 Yuan, Midnite, Bachelor n Pepper but not the 2 u mentioned.

I dunno how each pub works but a gd pinoy fren of mine in Pepper told me she earn RM8 (LD RM20) n RM16 (LD RM40). the RM40 in Yuan not even beer leh... just some light alcohol thingy at best.

I cannot "imagine" being confine 2 a place. But I know it is a fact some of them never venture out especially those who owes the mgt monies n on visit pass. To "protect" their assets to coup their liabilities.
Old 25-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
so bro JJ... now im a angle or devil? u love me o hate me? im so confuse leh... dun always half-half... if like that how can i love u forever? now u get the same feeling with me... thats why i like go pino pub...
U an angel wif pointed ears n horny cock!
Dun love me 4ever. U n I no happiness coz my heart with Pinoy... U not one hor!
Old 25-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Oh that was in Clark Airbase...got cheated due to compassion, anyway it was no fun keeping them around if they kept on pestering for a release to go home.

Next strategy is to change to non-compassion [no more nice guy for me...will fuck them physically and verbally to get the message across that they should stop their nonsence] and change many partners throughuot the night loh.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1