The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 16
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!
Re: :: Resort Entertainment ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
The newest singing in liv impact /icon would be Amy ... she has quite disfigured teeth right? But look cute on her.
Aiya... Really cannot remember... hahaha... she is real cute... one of the better looking cute ones among the rest of the singers I guess in my own opinion...

2 of their 4 dancers not bad looking as well... hahaha but never got a chance to interact with them.
Old 13-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
No no no... what I meant was she worked at Resort for 2 days but previously from Live Impact... very cute... and she is always singing with another girl on stage... but I only end up buying flower for her instead of her partner... hahaha. Hope I am not bias... hahaha.
Hmm, no idea who she is leh bro...
Old 13-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Quote:
The newest singing in liv impact /icon would be Amy ... she has quite disfigured teeth right? But look cute on her.
Aiya... Really cannot remember... hahaha... she is real cute... one of the better looking cute ones among the rest of the singers I guess in my own opinion...

2 of their 4 dancers not bad looking as well... hahaha but never got a chance to interact with them.
Old 13-08-2008, 01:20 PM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
555!!! Plant more flowers bro!!!
Old 13-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ratchada has 2 very popular discos - Bayan Tree and REnovate. They both open till late.

Oh by the way think in the earlier post Mazdamx5 said he stayed in Wattanna Massion before ... that is in Ratchada.

Mazdamx5: The massage parlours referred here in ratchada are more like bathing places ... little or no massage is done but you will be bath until super clean and your little bro will be lots of exercise.
Now you know how silly I look when I am in BKK... I don't even know where the hell I am staying... I just bascially show the name cards to the taxi drivers wherever I want to go.

Most of the time in my trips there, my regular taxi driver will be attached to me for 4 to 5 days to drive me around... sad but is the case.

If not will be my girl whom drives me around if she is off.

This time round, I better study my route and be sure where I am located... hahaha.

As for the bathing places... err... hahaha... I really do not know how to appreciate... I am more of that kind of guy whom goes to clubs, take my favourite table, sit and enjoy the music /dance, saw my targets, giving a sweet gentle smile and wala... God knows what happens next... hahaha.

Thanks for the advise bro...
Old 13-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร View Post
Hmm, no idea who she is leh bro...
Aiya... never mind lah... I also don't know when I will ever better heading back there... suppose to go tommorow but I am suffering from a bad health condition right now and has been stucked at home since Sunday... given the fact that my only trip at Resort was last Saturday... kekeke.
Old 13-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
555!!! Plant more flowers bro!!!
Yah... later my girl will end up planting 'flowers' on me as well... as in flower pot on my head. I already have like 3 plus 3 Pros at my table plus on and off singers and if I am going to lure stage dancers to my table as well... DIE!!! I think hor... my girl will start to think a bit more what I have been actually doing in my regular thai discos which I frequent... hahahaha... anyway, she is not my first choice lah... even then... I just like to keep te ball rolling... no harm done...
Old 13-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Hey guys, a little out of subject but any nice clubs in BKK for some really good hooks. Most of my catch is from OA Bar or some called it BOSS. Apart from the known RCA and Hollywood... any others to recommend?

By the way, if any of you going down to Resort tommrow, drop me a SMS or PM. Hope I can make it there.
Old 13-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Hey guys, a little out of subject but any nice clubs in BKK for some really good hooks. Most of my catch is from OA Bar or some called it BOSS. Apart from the known RCA and Hollywood... any others to recommend?

there are many discos tat r happening and also depend on luck wan la, there shouldnt be any specific places for good hook unless ur talking abt FL then will be different liao IMO

u can read up on the below thread on what are the discos around :-
http://sbfjust.rocks/interna...bs-bkk-99.html
Old 13-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

By the way, if any of you going down to Resort tommrow, drop me a SMS or PM. Hope I can make it there.
Normally get quite good catch at Scratch Dog - Windsor Hotel. Go there after 2am that when the party really starts. Everyone go to scratchdog after their clubbing at RCA etc.

Another nice place to go is Zantika in Ekamai. Great Band there and yuppie type crowd.

Oh as for the dancers in Resort 2 of the (I think the better looking ones) are leaving for thailand tonight. Only 2 left not sure got replacement or not.

I will be at resort prob tomorrow so drop me a buzz if you are going
Old 13-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
there are many discos tat r happening and also depend on luck wan la, there shouldnt be any specific places for good hook unless ur talking abt FL then will be different liao IMO

u can read up on the below thread on what are the discos around :-
http://sbfjust.rocks/interna...bs-bkk-99.html

Thanks bro... it will be helpful.
Old 13-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Normally get quite good catch at Scratch Dog - Windsor Hotel. Go there after 2am that when the party really starts. Everyone go to scratchdog after their clubbing at RCA etc.

Another nice place to go is Zantika in Ekamai. Great Band there and yuppie type crowd.

Oh as for the dancers in Resort 2 of the (I think the better looking ones) are leaving for thailand tonight. Only 2 left not sure got replacement or not.

I will be at resort prob tomorrow so drop me a buzz if you are going
Yes sir... Will drop you a buzz... though I look pretty bad shape but if I got to go, I got to go... hahaha... will let you know bro.
Old 13-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Samster

WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes sir... Will drop you a buzz... though I look pretty bad shape but if I got to go, I got to go... hahaha... will let you know bro.
The more you stay at home the more sick u gonna be ... come out for fresh air. I will be down tonite around 10
Old 13-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
The more you stay at home the more sick u gonna be ... come out for fresh air. I will be down tonite around 10
Wow, you guys confirm already huh... Hai~~~ Today is only Wednesday
Old 13-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, you guys confirm already huh... Hai~~~ Today is only Wednesday
Come out for early night la. Leave LI for 1 nite wont die haha I was at LI last nite also hehe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1