The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudage View Post
I had the pleasure to meet both of them personally and can confirm that they are two different person. The previous singer XYZ is from Henan (via Zhuhai) and couple of years older, has larger boobs, and IMHO provides one of the better bbbj. The current XYZ is from Guilin in Guangxi – she’s more SYT and reasonably good bbbj, although smaller boobs. I would rate overall sextisfaction for both to be about the same, with the older XYZ having a slighter edge on “technical” skills while the younger XYZ has better gfe skill. Well, bro Tension68, that’s only my own personal observations.
thnx bro, it seems the names r being recycled once too many times.
and got different variations now... from Bai Xue to Hong Xue...

Will consider if no others to try as Im a boob lover

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 21-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hope TS dun get angry with me for "tipping" my snr brother about XYZ.
This girl is really friendly and nice.
Thanks again TS.

I won't tell you if I RTF her though. It is my secret lah !
Very Chim dont know what sort of tipping you meant but i hope bros will respect the unspoken rule of SMBF and not release FL's number to others without prior consent from the FL or TS.
Old 21-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 21
sacs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysacs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Till now then post FR on her. Its been 9 days. Picked her up at GL and drove to find a place to settle. Made a few detour and found a place lol.

looks : 7/10 (Quite ok)
body : 7/10 (slim and petite, I like her wasit. Small and she has very very little or un-notice tummy fats)
boobs : B (Very nice nips. Like liking at it)
frenching: Yes, very passion (With clothes, without clothes, in toilet)
catbath : 7
bbbj : 8 (nice, I already cannot hahan when she wash my dick)
painting : I don't do that
fingering: Din try
FJ : 7/10 (I came fast, too high liao haha)
GFE : 9/10
RTF : yes, worth a try
Old 21-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aa9745 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow ! I look this type , brother could PM me the contact? Thanks in advance.
Old 21-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 17
zron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to beholdzron.45 is a splendid one to behold

Wow.... looking at her pics already know this gem is superb-figure.....

TS.... I qualify to trouble you for her contact anot huh?
Old 21-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post
Very Chim dont know what sort of tipping you meant but i hope bros will respect the unspoken rule of SMBF and not release FL's number to others without prior consent from the FL or TS.
Dear TS,
I never release number to bro AndyK lah.
Only told him that XYZ is really worth it... that's all.
I know the rules and will not break it.
Cheers
Old 21-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacs View Post
Till now then post FR on her. Its been 9 days. Picked her up at GL and drove to find a place to settle. Made a few detour and found a place lol.

looks : 7/10 (Quite ok)
body : 7/10 (slim and petite, I like her wasit. Small and she has very very little or un-notice tummy fats)
boobs : B (Very nice nips. Like liking at it)
frenching: Yes, very passion (With clothes, without clothes, in toilet)
catbath : 7
bbbj : 8 (nice, I already cannot hahan when she wash my dick)
painting : I don't do that
fingering: Din try
FJ : 7/10 (I came fast, too high liao haha)
GFE : 9/10
RTF : yes, worth a try
thank you for your FR..i so long also havnt RTF her leh..she very buzy thks to bros here.
Old 22-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear TS,
Cheers
Bro Besafe

I know dont worry, it just that XYZ got a few calls from bro not from SMBF, and worst some new bros even go disturb other bro who FRed for XYZ asking for contact. Haiz....
Old 22-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS for giving me, a newbie, the contacts for XYZ. Had my session with her and as promised, my FR:

name : Xiao yan zi
looks : 6.
boobs : A.
frenching: She tried to french me.
catbath : 7. A master with good tongue skills.
bj : 8. She tried to BBBJ me but I do not go anywhere with my head gear.
painting : did not try.
GFE : 9.
RTF : Nope. Still many stocks to try.
damaged : $80+Room+CD

XYZ is a very passionate lady that makes me feel very comfortable with her company. She has great attitude and is very eager to please.
Old 22-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear TS,
Cheers
=> Hey BRO,

Please note that U have PMed me XYZ's contact some time ago but i only manage to find time to meet her last sunday ! Of course i need to "consult" my good young BRO Besafe his pointers ! So that's really between us and need not reveal for all to know !

Also please note that in my earlier post - "i had already thanked U for XYZ's contact !" - so it was U that have shared & PMed me her contact !!!

Anyway,she was really a enjoyable bonk & will RTF her before she return home !

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 22-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Hey BRO,

Please note that U have PMed me XYZ's contact some time ago but i only manage to find time to meet her last sunday ! Of course i need to "consult" my good young BRO Besafe his pointers ! So that's really between us and need not reveal for all to know !

Also please note that in my earlier post - "i had already thanked U for XYZ's contact !" - so it was U that have shared & PMed me her contact !!!

Anyway,she was really a enjoyable bonk & will RTF her before she return home !

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Bro AndyK / besafe

All is well no problem, was refering to other bros who gave ctc to outside SMBF ppl. Just making a point. not refering to any1. Thank you for the FRs and support.
Old 22-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro TS for sharing her ctc.. Met her for a session last night, picked her up from her place and proceeded to a secluded n quiet hotel for action.

First impression: She looks very thin and under nourished. Not really v pretty, but pleasant looking. I think she will definitely look much better if she fatten up a bit cos her cheeks were really sunken in.

Had a very long chat, smoking, discussing many issues. Showered (SOP) then action on bed. Frenching followed by a wonderful catbath all over my neck, chest, nipples, groin. Didi started to react, semi erected, then she took it into her mouth for a great BBBJ. Lotsa licking sucking deepthroat.

Flipped her over and my turn to catbath her I love to see the look on a girl's face when she is slowly warmed up. Licked her nipples and painted her. Wet wet...means rdy for main course liao haha. Capped, bonked her in missionary, cowgirl, doggy and finally unloaded.

Looks: 6.5/10 (She doesnt look exceptionally pretty because i find her face too thin)
Body: 6.5/10 (Like i mentioned, she is really slim till body looks bony)
Breasts: 6.5/10 (Small A cups, however she is responsive when you lick and rub it; +pt)
Frenching: Yes, a lot
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction, no teeth no hands, occasional deepthroat, v hardworking with lots of slurping actions lick/suck groin/balls)
Paint: Yes, very very responsive, she likes
Finger: Yes, a bit only on the clit
FJ: 8/10 (Responsive, she is v hardworking in cowgirl position, nice moans)

After session, brought her for supper cos she say she hungry.

XYZ may not look like a model, however she makes up for it with a nice personality (friendly, gentle). High GFE, will hug your arm or hold hands when walking from place to place. Will rec to bros who like gentle, demure girls with high gfe; and also to bros who like bbbj and responsive bonking. Once again thanks to Bro TS for sharing her ctc. I have added you to my uplist (paiseh too many bros to up )

Happy Bonking!
HYB07

Thanks for reading my FR. Bros who like it please add to my reputation. Will definitely return the favor.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 22-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post
Bro AndyK / besafe

All is well no problem, was refering to other bros who gave ctc to outside SMBF ppl. Just making a point. not refering to any1. Thank you for the FRs and support.
Dear Brother FHS.
Realli appreciate your introducing nice girls to us.
Cheers and Thank you very much!
Old 22-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Thanks Bro TS for sharing her ctc.. Met her for a session last night, picked her up from her place and proceeded to a secluded n quiet hotel for action.

First impression: She looks very thin and under nourished. Not really v pretty, but pleasant looking. I think she will definitely look much better if she fatten up a bit cos her cheeks were really sunken in.

Had a very long chat, smoking, discussing many issues. Showered (SOP) then action on bed. Frenching followed by a wonderful catbath all over my neck, chest, nipples, groin. Didi started to react, semi erected, then she took it into her mouth for a great BBBJ. Lotsa licking sucking deepthroat.

Flipped her over and my turn to catbath her I love to see the look on a girl's face when she is slowly warmed up. Licked her nipples and painted her. Wet wet...means rdy for main course liao haha. Capped, bonked her in missionary, cowgirl, doggy and finally unloaded.

Looks: 6.5/10 (She doesnt look exceptionally pretty because i find her face too thin)
Body: 6.5/10 (Like i mentioned, she is really slim till body looks bony)
Breasts: 6.5/10 (Small A cups, however she is responsive when you lick and rub it; +pt)
Frenching: Yes, a lot
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction, no teeth no hands, occasional deepthroat, v hardworking with lots of slurping actions lick/suck groin/balls)
Paint: Yes, very very responsive, she likes
Finger: Yes, a bit only on the clit
FJ: 8/10 (Responsive, she is v hardworking in cowgirl position, nice moans)

After session, brought her for supper cos she say she hungry.

XYZ may not look like a model, however she makes up for it with a nice personality (friendly, gentle). High GFE, will hug your arm or hold hands when walking from place to place. Will rec to bros who like gentle, demure girls with high gfe; and also to bros who like bbbj and responsive bonking. Once again thanks to Bro TS for sharing her ctc. I have added you to my uplist (paiseh too many bros to up )

Happy Bonking!
HYB07

Thanks for reading my FR. Bros who like it please add to my reputation. Will definitely return the favor.
thank you for the support and will try to fatten her up a bit but i think left 30days cant do much liao
Old 23-04-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
ISUZU deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISUZU deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

while i should say 2 million thanku to bro fengheshang

had an appt wif xyz on mon nite 1930 pm bencoolen h81

she a young syt with above average look but er service is tip top

summary

look : 7/10
fenching : yes
attitube : 10/10
bbbj : 10/10
deep throat : yes
fj : 8/10
boobs : A