The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
any bros tried yiyi from jia kang beach rd? photos looks quite chio....
Very solid massage. Strength level slightly below may of GS. Good technique. Slim body with huge boobs, saggy though.
Old 14-12-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
Shockx69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Lust View Post
Tried to Jia kang recently, and had Vicky. Her massage is just on the right spot, not those touch on the surface and press bit here and there. Her is really into the muscle and can put me to sleep even i wasn't sleepy

As laying down forward, she gave me a nice 10min edging before turning over. Then gave me a slow HJ and then release. Can roam as well. And seems like something else on the menu as well

Damage 1b1r excluding entrance

Got her wechat as well. Will explore the off menu other than HJ next week
Bro, apologies - would you happen to know if they accept payment through credit cards?
Old 14-12-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockx69x View Post
Bro, apologies - would you happen to know if they accept payment through credit cards?
Yeah i paid using paywave
Old 19-12-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 17
newbird8384 is one of the Best!newbird8384 is one of the Best!newbird8384 is one of the Best!

How the menu at Jia Kang ?
Vicky looks delicious
Old 20-12-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Any recommendations for TCM that can claim insurance?
Old 20-12-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
Any recommendations for TCM that can claim insurance?
Changi Road have 1 shop, zhijianmiaoshou
Claimed my accident insurance under tcm many times.
Old 23-12-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tried to Jia kang recently, and had Vicky. Her massage is just on the right spot, not those touch on the surface and press bit here and there. Her is really into the muscle and can put me to sleep even i wasn't sleepy

As laying down forward, she gave me a nice 10min edging before turning over. Then gave me a slow HJ and then release. Can roam as well. And seems like something else on the menu as well

Damage 1b1r excluding entrance

Got her wechat as well. Will explore the off menu other than HJ next week
So cheap? Can roam and suck tits? My friend taobao 1-2 of them to nearby hotel for FJ. Not sure now still can
Old 23-12-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Niko of Jiakang? Michelle neh neh also look big and also Yiyi. Looks like the place for big boobs with slim body
Old 24-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
eddi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello anyone tried milf cherry @jiakang before? Looks yummy
Old 24-12-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
studyhardplays2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried Niko of Jiakang? Michelle neh neh also look big and also Yiyi. Looks like the place for big boobs with slim body
Tried Nico and Yiyi from JK before. Sensual wise I click better with Nico. Both massage is good but Nico boobs is bigger. Not going frequently because the price quite steep there.
Old 24-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So cheap? Can roam and suck tits? My friend taobao 1-2 of them to nearby hotel for FJ. Not sure now still can
I took the normal package and HJ. Mainly for the massage as well, her massage skill is awesome. I did get 3g to 4 g roaming though
Old 24-12-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I took the normal package and HJ. Mainly for the massage as well, her massage skill is awesome. I did get 3g to 4 g roaming though
Why is 3G and 4G
Old 24-12-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by studyhardplays2 View Post
Tried Nico and Yiyi from JK before. Sensual wise I click better with Nico. Both massage is good but Nico boobs is bigger. Not going frequently because the price quite steep there.
How much Nico charge for special? Can roam?
Old 25-12-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
This shop can claim under insur? Sorry a bit new to this…
Old 26-12-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Afternoon brought a few of my visitors down to cheong. All the neh neh photoshop till like E, F cup but in reality only D cup at most.

My handsome amdk friend said he tio carrot for hj at $100 for full roaming. I told him it is f expensive. The charbo told him $50 for hj is ok but cannot touch. The lady who did her keep caressing his cock till his small head took over…ouch! Really ex like fuck

My prc tow kay friend has to LPPL walk out as he refused to pay $100. The charbo keep molesting and playing with his cock till he erupted. I told him he can self hj and save $50. Overall poor value for money in a place with no private bath and rooms with curtain doors

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1