The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Not WTF rain rain, it should be WTF lam tinh. Most bros are attracted by the lam tinh session , so quickly get married. After marrying, find it not so interesting afterall and cracks appear
Rain lah

Vietnam rain really irritating, rain awhile stop, sunshine awhile stop rain again.

But i can catch the meaning behind what you are trying to say. This is going to be my second marriage, i had thought over properly already.

Quote:
When you first met the WL, find her attractive and bring her to lam tinh. After some time, you think you started to like her and her lam tinh sessions. Then you think about the amount of money you spend on other WL each month, and you start to calculate how much money you can save if you marry a WL and you can lam tinh as often as you want. She suggested Marriage and you totally agree. In the process of getting married, you go her place and is shocked by their living conditions and is irritated by them asking you for money. Get married, her family starts to have demand for money every month, from this to that. You get more irritated. You want lam tinh, but she not in the mood. You fed up..... Then you continue to look for WL and you realised you didn't save money but spend more instead. You find her not as attractive after all and when she starts to control your movement, you get even more irritated. She ask to go back VN every now and then, earn also not enough for her to spend. You get credit line to support your ECA and her going back to VN often. Debt ridden, you in bad mood and argue even more with her. Then finally, after so much arguments, you decided to give up!!
Divorce for 4 years already, slightly in debt due to what you had describe and many other similar stories other bros had shared. Went through everything you stated above except getting marry (lucky??). 2 previous failed relationship with WL (both PRC). Grown smarter definitely but what you written is very true, WL... hahaha...
Old 17-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
looks like you travel quite a bit...more than you ever drive as a taxi driver in sinkie...haha...rach gia to long xuyen is no joke on xe om...aroung 4 to 5 hours...
Ya, quite tired. Taxi in Singapore night shift average 300km/night leh haha.

Rach Gia to Long Xuyen slightly under 2hours by xe om if non-stop (average 40km/h). So many years never ride motor, can be really tiring riding my BX SYM Atilla Elizabeth compare to my Honda Super4 VTEC3 back then. Ride from Singapore to KL vs Rach Gia to Long Xuyen, the latter distance not even 70km, but same fatigue level Singapore to KL!
Old 17-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
thanks bro...I dun answer in full is because the questions so vague and I had so many questions in my mind...all these you had mentioned are irrelevant if child is unrelated to him...
So sorry to give so little info. Sry sry. Child is unrelated to me, and is not because of some viet lady too. Its just that I feel affinity to them. Dont ask me why, but sometimes God work in mysterious way.

Is it possible to adopt them and bring them to sg on visa?

Any bros can meet up and advise me on wat to do? Treats, drinks on me.
Old 17-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Thanks to all bros that had given me advices!

Just got back to SG few hours ago, everything was smooth in Vietnam for past 8 days. Fatter by 2KG somemore

Quite tired many traveling around this 8 days and the WTFWTFWTF rainrainrain (
SG-> HCM (sleeper coach, phuong trang) -> Rach Gia -> An Giang (ride my bx motor) -> Long Xuyen (ride my bx motor) -> Rach Gia (aeroplane) -> HCM -> SG

Will drop in more times to times to seek help as i am preparing for wedding come dec 2012.

Thanks again, bros!
oh? Where did u go when in Long Xuyen?
Wedding in VN?
BTW, All the best n Congrats to u!
Old 17-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When you first met the WL, find her attractive and bring her to lam tinh. After some time, you think you started to like her and her lam tinh sessions.
bro singviet, i share one of my personal bad experience. I met this vb in joo chiat,and we started dating together for 3 yrs+ (met her family and everything etc). After which, she returned to hanoi and took up courses and work for nails and make up. However, due to health issue, she suffer mild stroke for overworking 2 jobs. When she return from hospital to do nails, the salary got discounted by her boss... ended up she had much lesser salary than before. I only paid for her course fees and bought her a bike to facilitate her traveling between 2 jobs. I didn't send her money on regular basis as I told her I am not rich and she understands...

so she started took up a job in disco, sell whisky... and prolly get paid for lam tinh etc. Worse, a rich & young Jap (who got rich papa that give him money to start company in Hanoi) customer hooked up with her whilst in disco, start to support her finances, meet her daily, pick her up from her house and bring her for lunch every noon...and prolly lam tinh nh nh lam...

She's rather honest with me.... but how would you guys react if you're me?
Old 17-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
bro singviet, i share one of my personal bad experience. I met this vb in joo chiat,and we started dating together for 3 yrs+ (met her family and everything etc). After which, she returned to hanoi and took up courses and work for nails and make up. However, due to health issue, she suffer mild stroke for overworking 2 jobs. When she return from hospital to do nails, the salary got discounted by her boss... ended up she had much lesser salary than before. I only paid for her course fees and bought her a bike to facilitate her traveling between 2 jobs. I didn't send her money on regular basis as I told her I am not rich and she understands...

so she started took up a job in disco, sell whisky... and prolly get paid for lam tinh etc. Worse, a rich & young Jap (who got rich papa that give him money to start company in Hanoi) customer hooked up with her whilst in disco, start to support her finances, meet her daily, pick her up from her house and bring her for lunch every noon...and prolly lam tinh nh nh lam...

give her up as her heart is no longer with u. Go find a better tree, there are the whole jungle out there. dun because a tree give up a jungle.
Old 17-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Ya, quite tired. Taxi in Singapore night shift average 300km/night leh haha.

Rach Gia to Long Xuyen slightly under 2hours by xe om if non-stop (average 40km/h). So many years never ride motor, can be really tiring riding my BX SYM Atilla Elizabeth compare to my Honda Super4 VTEC3 back then. Ride from Singapore to KL vs Rach Gia to Long Xuyen, the latter distance not even 70km, but same fatigue level Singapore to KL!
2 hrs non stop? yur butt not painful meh? i ride pillion for slightly over an hr, my butt start to get numb roi. So did it rained when u r on the road?
BTW, why need to go Long Xuyen ha?
Old 17-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
give her up as her heart is no longer with u. Go find a better tree, there are the whole jungle out there. dun because a tree give up a jungle.
Given up... but her family didn't know we broke up yet. Haven't issued official announcement. And u know, after dating for so long, sure have lots of emotional attachment.

But I'd figured out that, if the jap fella can really take care of her and her family well, I am happy for her too. Hope he's not another playboy... and it just shocked me that since when is viet girl so hiện thực ?!
Old 17-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Given up... but her family didn't know we broke up yet. Haven't issued official announcement. And u know, after dating for so long, sure have lots of emotional attachment.

But I'd figured out that, if the jap fella can really take care of her and her family well, I am happy for her too. Hope he's not another playboy... and it just shocked me that since when is viet girl so hiện thực ?!
Troi oi. Since when is viet girls not hien thuc? Not only Viet girls, Local sillypore girls, malaisian girls, Thai girls all are hien thuc. Especially in this modern day society, where everyone focused on monetary gains. But I believed its individual lah, not all are like that.
Old 17-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you first met the WL, find her attractive and bring her to lam tinh. After some time, you think you started to like her and her lam tinh sessions. Then you think about the amount of money you spend on other WL each month, and you start to calculate how much money you can save if you marry a WL and you can lam tinh as often as you want. She suggested Marriage and you totally agree. In the process of getting married, you go her place and is shocked by their living conditions and is irritated by them asking you for money. Get married, her family starts to have demand for money every month, from this to that. You get more irritated. You want lam tinh, but she not in the mood. You fed up..... Then you continue to look for WL and you realised you didn't save money but spend more instead. You find her not as attractive after all and when she starts to control your movement, you get even more irritated. She ask to go back VN every now and then, earn also not enough for her to spend. You get credit line to support your ECA and her going back to VN often. Debt ridden, you in bad mood and argue even more with her. Then finally, after so much arguments, you decided to give up!!
When you first met the decent vb, find her attractive and bring her out for decent fun. After some time, you think you started to like her and fall in love with her. You bring her for lam tinh sessions. Then you think about the amount of money you spend on ECA each month, and you start to calculate how much money you can save if you marry a this decent vb and you not not only can lam tinh as often as you want but also get good gfe from it. She suggested Marriage and you totally agree. In the process of getting married, you go her place and is shocked by their living standard and is irritated by the way her family spend money. Get married, she starts to have demand for money every month, from this to that to have same lifestyle in vn which her family provided her. You get more irritated that you cannot support her. You want lam tinh, but she not in the mood. You fed up..... Then you go look for ECA and you realised you didn't save money but spend more instead. You find her not as attractive after meeting so many WL and when she starts to control your movement, you get even more irritated. She ask to go back VN every now and then, earn also not enough for her to spend. You get credit line to support your ECA and her going back to VN often. Debt ridden, you in bad mood and argue even more with her. Then finally, after so much arguments, you decided to give up!!
Old 17-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Troi oi. Since when is viet girls not hien thuc? Not only Viet girls, Local sillypore girls, malaisian girls, Thai girls all are hien thuc. Especially in this modern day society, where everyone focused on monetary gains. But I believed its individual lah, not all are like that.
有一种爱叫做放手,为爱放弃天长地久。

Any bro can help translate this to tieng viet?
Old 17-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
When you first met the decent vb, find her attractive and bring her out for decent fun. After some time, you think you started to like her and fall in love with her. You bring her for lam tinh sessions. Then you think about the amount of money you spend on ECA each month, and you start to calculate how much money you can save if you marry a this decent vb and you not not only can lam tinh as often as you want but also get good gfe from it. She suggested Marriage and you totally agree. In the process of getting married, you go her place and is shocked by their living standard and is irritated by the way her family spend money. Get married, she starts to have demand for money every month, from this to that to have same lifestyle in vn which her family provided her. You get more irritated that you cannot support her. You want lam tinh, but she not in the mood. You fed up..... Then you go look for ECA and you realised you didn't save money but spend more instead. You find her not as attractive after meeting so many WL and when she starts to control your movement, you get even more irritated. She ask to go back VN every now and then, earn also not enough for her to spend. You get credit line to support your ECA and her going back to VN often. Debt ridden, you in bad mood and argue even more with her. Then finally, after so much arguments, you decided to give up!!
So miua5555, does this scenario answered your question of vn girls being hien thuc? Lol. Not only WLs, even decent vbs will be hien thuc. but not all cases are like that. There good ones out there. Right, KT?
Old 17-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I met this vb in joo chiat,and we started dating together for 3 yrs+ (met her family and everything etc).

MY ANSWER...if you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees...haha...so what is 3yrs...you had yourself to blame...why dun you take 3 months to find a decent gal in Vn...wasted your 3 yrs with heart pain and broken heart...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
有一种爱叫做放手,为爱放弃天长地久。

Any bro can help translate this to tieng viet?
With my limited TV and with the help of google translate:
Có một tình yêu gọi là hãy đi, vi tình yêu từ bỏ mãi mãi.

Old 17-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
MY ANSWER...if you trust a WL then pigs can climb trees...haha...so what is 3yrs...you had yourself to blame...why dun you take 3 months to find a decent gal in Vn...wasted your 3 yrs with heart pain and broken heart...
Yup.... so now taking my time to find a decent girl.

Quote:
With my limited TV and with the help of google translate:
Có một tình yêu gọi là hãy đi, vi tình yêu từ bỏ mãi mãi.

Cam on anh... I use Vdict translate seems funny though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1