The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 14-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

one local scene.. lol, sex at carpark

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 14-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wl-hunter View Post
LOL! Did not have time to think so much at that moment lah.

Well, there is an important lesson to be learn from here though. To all motocyclists, please do not keep your eyes on the road only. Look left and right into the cars beside you once in a while and who know what you might see?

more accidents on the road?
Old 14-12-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
donalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post

Looks like the couple is only embracing ...
maybe a hot embrace before sex LOL
It takes time & effort to organize and contribute. While I enjoy doing it, knowing that the contributions are appreciated makes the effort all the more satisfying. Your appreciation by way of comments and points are much valued.

Please leave your nick so I can return the favor
Old 15-12-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It was one of the foam party at Sentosa.

We weren't really prepared so we were wearing jeans and t-shirts and got wet and drunk. Finally, she said she was tired, so I grabbed a towel from the car and headed to a dark spot to watch the stars.

She had more on her mind so as soon as we laid down, she turned over on to her tummy and pulled down her jeans and panties to her thighs. She turned back and asked, "what are you waiting for?"

Mind you, I couldn't even see her face - that was how dark it was that night. No moon light. For army guys, just think Brunei.

I pulled down my pants and gropped to find her ass sticking up in the air. With that, I mounted her and fked her superman style. She was moaning, but, softly. Every so often, just 30m away, there'd be some people walking by on the pavement. We couldn't see them so hopefully they couldn't see us either. Good thing at that time only pagers were common so didn't have funny people flashing handphones around.

I continued humping her till she came. I didn't as no cd. So she made me lay down and blew me till I came in her mouth. And, as a good girl would do, she swallowed it all down. Yummy. She was the only one who did that with me since day one.
Damn... I miss her.

After that, we dressed up and went back to the foam. I bumped into my sis there too.
Old 15-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18978 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post

this pic shd b 1 of e many pic ta ST ytd (sun 14/08) ran on... youths having sex at an early age..

shd b ta of a sch kids couple in sch uniform doing some hanky panky in some HDB blocks in woodlands as reported in SIN MING or WAN BAO if i'm not wrong..
Old 15-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
wl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donalduck5 View Post

My wife was posing topless in front of the darken glass window panels of the gym. She was sitting, topless, just a few meters away from the jogging machines.
Steady Bro DD! U just made my day! I kowtow to u!
Old 15-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donalduck5 View Post
During our drive one evening with my wife, we decided to go to Pierce Reservoir to smooch. After parking our car and carefully locking the doors, we reclined our front seats and started having a heavy petting session.

Shortly after taking off my wife's blouse and getting her tits out, she noticed a face close to her window and said to me, "I think someone is watching us”. My first reaction was anger. However, I quickly realized there wouldn’t be much danger as he could only watch us from the outside. For now, he could only see me playing my wife’s breasts. This turned me on and I suggested that we just ignore him. Wife wanted to turn off the radio and the car instrument panel lights to darken the car but I said, “Leave the lights on and let him see everything and get himself steamed”. So she allowed me leave the lights on and did not resist when I stripped her completely naked, allowing him to see her exposed body.

After stripping my wife totally naked, I wrapped my left arm around her and kissed her. My left hand fondled her left tit and my right hand fingered her pussy and stimulated her clit. I managed to calm her down by whispering to her how excited I am to see guys ogling her tits, as they are very beautiful. This together with her mounting excitement overcame her inhibitions and she let me spread her thighs wider apart. After she got high, she didn’t mind having her legs spread open in front of a strange man, less than 1m away. He was looking at her cunt which at this time, was gaping open and extremely wet ... I positioned her wide spread thighs directly facing the stranger who was looking thru the front windscreen, and started lick and finger her cunt. By then the man outside had been joined by a few others who were on both sides of our car, all enjoying the display ...

I knew my wife was feeling very high, and so I spent several minutes fingering her to a climax, at the same time allowing them view my wife’s sexy naked body ... she then asked me to fuck her ..."In front of them?" I asked her ... She said she didn't care ... she was so desperately aroused, finding my fingers inadequate, she wanted my cock to fuck her … I was pleasantly surprised and I obliged. I climbed over her and pumped her hard ... By this time, there were about five men were outside our car. Two had their cocks out and were wanking right in front of my wife. The sight really turned her on but their torch lights zeroing on our privates distracted me from climaxing, so I stopped. Wife continued to tease them by playing with her nipples and holding her cunt wide open right in front of them as they shine their torch lights on her gaping cunt ... in a way I was excited, but quite shocked at her wanton behavior. But I don't blamed her as I got her really really high. Later, we rushed home and I gave her a good and proper fuck in our bed.

bro, you are truely AMAZING!!!
Old 16-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BEST PUBLIC FUCK I EVER HAVE

I call this a disco fuck.... At Zouk I was dancing at the dance floor and this girl dancing with her Ah beng boyfriend came rubbing her booty against me. Fuck..she got amazing ass, she is the kind of chio bu looks like Liu Yifei wearing a damn short and flimsy mini skirt so short that I can see her gstring. She come rubbing me and both herself and her boyfriend were high on alcohol, both of them were dancing face to face, her lame ah beng bf was not even touching her but doing some childish para para dance with her. This girl was not only high on alcohol she was high on libido too, when she do the sexy dance she came rubbing me...dunno on purpose or too high to think, but anyway that makes me horny, I can feel her smooth ass when she rub her ass against my hand... so I just act as if nothing happen and keep dancing, and then she rub me again, this time I give no chance I start to finger her from behind, woah!! she responded by turning her back and bite her lips and give me the CFM look, then she turn back to her bf and do the lame dance.... she definately knows I am fingering her, because she was damn wet I finger her ass and pussy from behind and she carry on dancing with her bf. lol! Good thing is her bf dun even know her gf is being fingered! If her bf find out I sure blueblack. haha. After fingering her for 5mins while she was dancing, I dunno why go and smell my fingered hand, alamak dun smell very good man..lol got shit smell... Then I decided not to play with her anymore and left her alone dancing with her bf. Anyway I felt elated becoz I got a free fingering. Go KTV finger also need to pay $20
Old 16-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Hornyguyshi is Cool - loads of Potential

my first fuck is actually in a school toilet when i was in secondary school. That's my first time and also hers too..Not experience at that time and i pull her skirt up manage to do a doggie style on her...the experience was unimaginable and too "high" at the moment. I have to close her mouth as she was moaning, coz have to keep her quiet in a boy's toilet...looking back at the past....that was the best fuck i have ever had, screwing up her virginity...luckily i have tissues for the bleed..haha
Old 20-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkalot View Post
Also near there, there's a wooden platform that leads into a sort of mini nature reserve. It's good place too but a little eerie at night.
Too eerie to go in at night cos there is no street light!

We done that on the tower and watch sunset there, but later regretted cos the place is damn dark and eerie to walk back to the park

i wonder why they build a tower in the middle of some thick vegetation
Old 20-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkalot View Post
Pasir ris park also got a watch tower of some sort.

Abt 3 stories high. The whole tower made of wood type.
It's a good place, tried it twice already.

Also near there, there's a wooden platform that leads into a sort of mini nature reserve. It's good place too but a little eerie at night.
King Arthur also got SIr Lancelot, you shld be knighted as Sir Bonkalot.
Old 20-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
King Arthur also got SIr Lancelot, you shld be knighted as Sir Bonkalot.
Wow...this is the most weired but best laughable comment i ever read linking King Arthur. And new word like Bonkalot first time appearing... what a world of wisdom nowadays we have...
Old 20-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
jason_ jason_

sunshine place (cck ave3) shopping mall not very crowded, yet every level has very big public toilet about the size of hdb flat.

bukit panjang ten mile junction (bukit panjang LRT station) last time also very quiet.

last time my gf live in cck, we fj silently at these places male toilets :-)

i go in first, if no people use handphone call her to come in, we do inside cubicle. leaving that time, just walk out not caring got people or not :-)

anyone else got such shopping malls toilets to share?
Old 20-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyguyshi View Post
my first fuck is actually in a school toilet when i was in secondary school. That's my first time and also hers too..Not experience at that time and i pull her skirt up manage to do a doggie style on her...the experience was unimaginable and too "high" at the moment. I have to close her mouth as she was moaning, coz have to keep her quiet in a boy's toilet...looking back at the past....that was the best fuck i have ever had, screwing up her virginity...luckily i have tissues for the bleed..haha

young and dangerous
Old 21-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why girls enjoy public fucking so much?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1