The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good sunday!! Update !

--------------------

gog: OW!

J(anice): I told you I don't like you using such language.

gog: Sorry.. it's just.. you are making me... want you.

Kissed Janice and she returned the kiss, interlocked lips. I'm still naked.

Grabbing her tits softly, I kissed her lips down to her neck biting softly as she moans.

gog: Need me?

J: You didn't touch me last night.

gog: You were asleep, I didn't want to wake you up.

Janice pushed me to lie on my back while she got on top of me.

J: You're naked?

gog: I didn't bring my pajamas, I came over direct after my call.

J: Somebody wants to be punished.

With that Janice got below the covers, and soon, her mouth was over my cock. It was heaven, since I opened her up to oral sex, she's a giver to me. I wish she'd turn around so that I can lick her as well. I'd love such a punishment.

An ideal morning wake up call for me if she would do it before I woke up. She flicked her tongue all over the head, stimulating me to stay stiff and striking the base of the head sending those tingling hot sensations upwards.

gog: I want to go in. Push it into you.

Janice appeared from under the covers, propping herself over my groin, her naked body was facing me and my cock was infront of her pussy. She was arranging her hair while my cock shook with happiness.

She finally got up higher than my cock and slowly, pushed the head into her, and finally all of little gog is in her. She tried riding me up and down, while she was lying towards me.

My legs forced her legs open wider and I jerked my cock while inside her.
Old 18-06-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
foodysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Make her cum!!
Old 19-06-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodysg View Post
Nice update bro. Make her cum!!
Unfortunately.... read on.
Old 19-06-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Good monday! Trying to finish Day 4 and move on, feeling a bit sad though, my mind and thoughts are towards the sharing of the ending... I think more of it than this holiday sharing.

Oh well...

--------------------

J(anice): Ahhhhh more... this is good I want...

I gyrated my groin upwards while she moved with it, the friction was causing her stimulation and arousal. Grabbed her breasts which was dropping towards me.

gog: Janice... I'm inside you, I want to make love to you, faster.

Janice tried to move faster to stimulate me, I didn't want to cum too fast, at least, I want Janice to cum first before I cum.

J: Ahhh... ahhhhhhh!!!

I know that sound and body movement... she is near, I jerked harder and our skins hit each other, I was thrusting like no tomorrow while Janice was moaning harder. Before I can do anything she fell off me, panting and resting a hand on her forehead, in exhaustion.

Win already lor, I haven't cum and I was going to aim for her to finish me after she cums, she just pulled out and little gog is still erect.

J: Sorry... been a while, it's so long since we made love, I'm simply overwhelmed by it.

Janice laid back and rested, I didn't want to rub myself to cum, and I don't know if she's comforting me or what, but what can I do, I love her, I'll just have to leave with this raging hard on and the cum all accumulated at my balls waiting to come out.

Needed to get back to my room to change clothes and get ready to meet the group.
Old 19-06-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

dont feel sad that your story with Janice is finishing soon...the good thing is that you are single and can hunt for new targets

So what about Penny ? maybe after finishing Janice story, you can continue Penny one...wonder if you will train her to be Janice #2 ?
Old 19-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Two down and one more to go.

Hattrickl!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

Needed to get back to my room to change clothes and get ready to meet the group.
Old 20-06-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
dont feel sad that your story with Janice is finishing soon...the good thing is that you are single and can hunt for new targets

So what about Penny ? maybe after finishing Janice story, you can continue Penny one...wonder if you will train her to be Janice #2 ?
It's different, Janice is more than just a fling, I might have delved in too deep into this relationship. Honestly, the feelings are real, most of the time like Lindi and Penny, it's a fucking relationship, nothing more, I don't love them in any way, very different.

Penny I have nothing much, such fucking relationships usually don't last and/or ends easily or simply, very short one I guess. Not as fascinating as Janice, how she changed, give herself willing to me and had a long affair of 4 years+.

I'm guessing it's different I guess, even for Lindi, after a while it's just senseless fucking, nothing much to share, only the memorable ones. Once you've tried everything, fucking her home, her car, her bed... nothing more than just beast mode on.

Same goes for Penny. I wasn't keen more than just trying a GND type and innocent. I guess I *am* a bastard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Two down and one more to go.

Hattrickl!!!!
My cock cannot score so many... will die cock standing literally LOL!!

I'm up to Day 6 in pending vet mode. Been scribbling and trying to remember, messy. A few more days to go and I'll be done.

I'm tempted to stop and just go to to ending of us. I've been thinking of it everyday since I started writing this story and gathered the encouragement from bros who read and shared theirs with me.

Ouf... the pain...
Old 20-06-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Good tuesday!!!!!!

How's all doing? I think I'm just randomly scribbling down my memories and what happened, nothing seemed to be enticing or exciting. LOL....

--------------------------

I felt like I was edged until the tip of the ice-berg but refusal to cum, the pain was real, my brain wasn't working as we ascended into Jungfrau, my smiles were forced, my balls were not that heavy, just... full from the stimulations. Time passed slowly, I think it was too slow. Can't take it.

Finally managed to endure until evening, had pizza for dinner, O-M-G. The size of the pizza... I think Janice and Penny couldn't finish theirs and was really bloated by the time they did 1/4 to almost half. I managed to finish mine but bad idea. I really shouldn't have.

Walked back to the hotel, Janice and Penny seemed to be like sisters, chatting away very closely, while I walked on myself looking at the quiet street and enjoying the cool weather. Lindi walked next to me and spoke to me.

L(indi): Enjoying yourself?

gog: Ya, I don't come Europe that often you know, you probably visit here with your husband a lot.

L: Not that much, but I do like this. Tomorrow we're heading off to Salzburg, would be a nice place too, I know of a fantastic restaurant up on the hillside, we can dine there.

Janice didn't see me talking to Lindi.

L: Why you keep looking at Janice? You like her is it?

gog: Huh?! No la, I just scared she bully Penny.

L: Me leh?

Fuck... she's suggestive again.

gog: You're a nice lady.

L: Of course I am... I'll be in my room tonight.

Where else can you be? I know what she's suggesting. My mind is also planning how to get away from everybody and find Lindi for a fuck. Having Lindi come over, or any of the girls to my room is a big red flag, will be disastrous if any other girl drops by and starts to be touchy or what. As my luck would have it, I honestly, don't know how I get SO lucky...

Reached the hotel, we split to our rooms, I made an excuse to go to Janice's room to pick up things. Lindi smiled, Penny's face was red, Janice was giving the 'you bad man' look.

We reached Janice's door.

J(anice): You bad man. What you trying to do.

gog: Little gog needs you.

J: I'm tired...

gog: But...

J: Be good... tomorrow, okay?

gog: You know it will get worse if you don't take care of little gog, right?

J: You think I never bring scissors on this trip?

Now, THIS IS Janice... a girl with come backs on our chats and never fails to threaten me whenever I'm being bad. I'll not continue our chat, it'll be our usual, full of 'arguments' and fights.

Thankfully... I have BACKUP plans. Now... which one?
Old 20-06-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Just to encourage you, everyone of us has different ways to cope with bad days and some people will write and fill that void. the moment they stop writing, the memories faded and so writing really help to keep that alive...

btw, where is penny red ? is she angry, discourage ? betrayed ?

this is what you wrote...

Reached the hotel, we split to our rooms, I made an excuse to go to Janice's room to pick up things. Lindi smiled, Penny's face was red, Janice was giving the 'you bad man' look.
Old 21-06-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Just to encourage you, everyone of us has different ways to cope with bad days and some people will write and fill that void. the moment they stop writing, the memories faded and so writing really help to keep that alive...

btw, where is penny red ? is she angry, discourage ? betrayed ?

this is what you wrote...

Thanks bro, just feeling emo, maybe I'm just too emo for no reason. Maybe just... I don't know.

Penny was red because she probably thought I will head over, she is feeling paiseh ba. She didn't know what to expect and neither does she know I'm in an affair with Janice and/or Lindi. Hehehe.....
Old 21-06-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Good Wednesday!

Had a good run this morning, but still late for work. KNN one... stupid traffic.

------------------------

I had Penny last night, Janice this morning (sort of), I'm left with one choice.

Why not? She's always good for a quickie. I guess you folks know who I'm talking about.

Headed on over to Lindi's room. Thank goodness these girls value privacy and only want a room to themselves. If not, I think if everybody kept coming over to my room, Janice would have suspected foul play and little gog might really disappear from the face of the earth.

*DING*, I held on the button for 2s, before letting go, and you hear a *DONG* as I let go. It's not a secret code, I just enjoy doing that. It irritates some people.

The door lock turned and door was opened.

L(indi): Oh hi gog. You need something?

I hate it. I hate it when she acts so innocent and so coy.

gog: Yeah, see if you want to read the bible together or what.

L: Sure. But I need to take a shower first.

gog: Go right ahead, I can wait.

L: Oooooo-Kay.

Did she have to drag that O so long... I went in and closed the room door, Lindi walked slowly towards the bathroom, and without closing the bathroom door, ignoring her modesty, she started to undress. Little gog was stirred awake. I watched as Lindi stood in the buff, leaning her stomach towards the washing basin and removing her mild make up slowly on purpose. Trying to rile me up.

Her muffins dropped forward as she moved her face toward the mirror to check on her skin and all. Those nice muffins are so within grip. I don't know what I was waiting for. I guess I just wanted to watch.

Finally, made her move over to the shower and not pulling her shower curtain across. I had it. It's enough watching. I made big actions, undressing myself, making sure Lindi could see me. Her hands were moving around her tits and groin, cleaning, or is she stimulating herself?

I walked into the shower, and she cramped herself into one corner of the small cubicle anticipating what I will be doing to her.

Reached for her lips and kissed her, getting wet in the shower together. I'm guessing I'm "hungry" so I just want body contact with now. Touching her all over especially her muffins, I can't tell she's wet or was the shower. Sorry to all folks who hate wasting water, but heat of moment... hehe.

Turned her around and I cuddled her from behind, kissing her neck and body while she continued to shower and clean up. She also turned around knelt down, and cleaned little gog carefully. Little gog kept twitching as she touched and stroked to clean it. I don't know she was teasing me, or really washing me up.
Old 21-06-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

if gog score, then it is hattrick.

but may have to wait for VAR to confirm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good Wednesday!
Little gog kept twitching as she touched and stroked to clean it. I don't know she was teasing me, or really washing me up.
Old 21-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Gog already crown the man of the match. Talks of the town. Especially in the Hotel he residing. 2 nights 3 ladies. The hotel staff probably already talking among themselves. Can see from CCTV.
Old 22-06-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

if gog score, then it is hattrick.

but may have to wait for VAR to confirm.
Hahahah.. thank you thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Gog already crown the man of the match. Talks of the town. Especially in the Hotel he residing. 2 nights 3 ladies. The hotel staff probably already talking among themselves. Can see from CCTV.
Wah lao... mai suan leh.... I know I made a boo boo by going with so many girls.... hahahah.
Old 22-06-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Good Thursday, bad start to the day, more repairs and replacements... sian.

But anyway here you go folks!!!

------------------------

L(indi): I think he's ready.

Lindi smiled and pointed at my cock which was hard and twitching itself with each touch. She dried me, then herself as I walked out of the shower and sat naked on her bed. Lindi took a while to appear, naked, of course, she has no qualms showing her nudity to me, after all, I've already fucked her so many times.

L: What are you staring at?

Lindi looked at herself and then back at me again as if something was amiss.

gog: Those muffins...

Lindi let out a laugh, not really breaking into loud laugh, but certainly brings back memories of how we first got together.

L: You and muffins, never going to let it rest?

gog: Shut up and get here.

Lindi came and climbed above me, we kissed, and I touched her body, all that pent up frustration, I was touching and kissing her a lot. Mouth to cheeks to neck while I held her tightly to me.

When I kissed and touched her neck, Lindi made a comment.

L: You're very passionate today... what happened... mmmmm ahhhhhh

I guess she's trying to say I'm pretty gentle and nice with my touches, I didn't abuse her or scold her or dominated over her. I just wanted to empty my balls.

There was a lot of touching and moaning between us, it was very heated in the sense that our senses were heightened in another way apart from our usual domination and verbal rude exchanges.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1