The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 26-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
ZtoAZ is one of the Best!ZtoAZ is one of the Best!ZtoAZ is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
What about me as
most of bros here want only real woman as mistress, not LB
Old 26-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
ZtoAZ is one of the Best!ZtoAZ is one of the Best!ZtoAZ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
Hi bros,

Can forget about this: Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom ($280-$380/per session)

I corresponded with her via emails several times, she gives you some false hopes of a session, only to reply in one final email saying she is busy and ask me not to email her again. Definitely a scam and time waster.
rmb there r several negative comments abt her in the thread
Old 27-02-2011, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serf0000 View Post
One can't be too careful nowadays.
There is one ex dominatrix in Singapore who writes her blog. She is married with one kid, but sometimes on her blog she writes about her previous slave, whom she named (someone working in the civil service). She wrote about how she made him wash her feet with soapy water and later made him drink the liquid etc. Later, some readers cautioned her about her postings, so now she put password protection on blogs that are "personal". If its personal, why blog ?
Bro serf0000, thanks for your sharing. The naming of her ex-slave sure sounds scary to me! Even on a password-protected blog, one can never be sure of the identity of the various blog readers so it is never a good idea to post such entries. I am sure the ex-slave has his career and outside life to juggle on top of satisfying his BDSM needs and being so explicitly named without his permission/knowledge is wrong.

As for Mistress Minky, I finally had my session with her. Having seen her in the flesh, I must say I am truly grateful to have met my first local dominatrix and have her kick my balls with her lovely thigh high boots. Interestingly, Mistress Minky is totally new to ballbusting so that makes me, her first ballbusting client.

Mistress Minky looks really hot with her short white pants and thigh high black leather boots. Her legs are slim but powerful. Being new to ballbusting, she started out light. Of course, her light might not be that light, depending on one's pain tolerance. Due to her high accuracy, I find myself getting weaker and weaker with each of her kick even on her light mode. When I finally dropped to the floor in pain, I look up and see the satisfied look on her face. This is one dominatrix who truly enjoys her work!

As I was resting, we chatted like old friends. Perhaps it is because we have already know each other through our email correspondences but once I have rested enough, there is no more idle chit-chat and she puts on her dominatrix role and kicked the hell out of my balls - of course, this only made me very happy as I thrived on hard kicks.

I had to rest longer following the second round of kicking and in between my gasps of pain, I asked her about me becoming a DeSader (i.e. a full member who has been verified) since we have met and her reply was a firm "No". Mistress Minky explained that her clients are her clients whereas to gain full access into the BDSM forum (whom she is one of the administrators), one still needs to attend the monthly munch.

Mistress Minky went on to explain that her wish is to grow this local community of BDSM lovers and added that she is the mentor for Mistress Fiona as well. I shared with her about my bad experience with Mistress Fiona and she told me to give Mistress Fiona a second chance as she might not be aware how important a client's fetish is to him. I can tell that Mistress Minky is a genuine person who cares for her friends. I too, wish I can be in her friends category.

After resting enough, she started the third round of kicking. This time, she played mind games with me. She will pretend to kick and see if I will squirm away. Due to the previous round being rather hard (when did her light kicks ended, I do not remember), I found it hard to stay still. As a result, I got punished with kicks from the back. Such kicks, are harder to see and usually, gets me on the floor quickly. She made me get up and face her to take more of her kicks, while threatening me to kick my balls from behind if I squirm away. I tried hard but ended up squirming away. I was again punished with more kicks.

However, Mistress Minky is sensitive to my pain and after a particularly hard kick, she allowed me to worship her thigh high boots. Again, I can see from her expression that she is enjoying herself and that made me very happy, despite the throbbing pain in my aching balls.

As I could not take any more of her kicks, I asked if she can give me a boot job. Her answer was "No". I was a little taken aback by this rejection and I asked her to explain. She told me that this is my first session and I have not earned that privilege yet. She added that she has received requests asking for sex which she totally abhors. Her stand is that a professional dominatrix is not a prostitute. We had a healthy discussion on this issue.

I explained to her why I would like a boot job is to ensure my balls are still producing sperm. That has always been my Standard Operation Procedure since I started engaging streetwalkers for my ballbusting needs. Mistress Minky understood my point and said I can self-stimulate. Hence, this marks my first session in which I had to do so. And yes, self-stimulate I did and I ejaculated.

To conclude, Mistress Minky is an intelligent lady who deserves my respect. I will certainly engage her services again.

p/s: Bros, please do not ask me for her personal details and that includes the location of her dungeon.
Old 27-02-2011, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryajon View Post
Thanks for the into bro, any recommendation?

I tried to search some mistress at collarme but hard to get the exact person.
Mind to share Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables or Abernathy FR/photo?
Bro ryajon, I will recommend Mistress Minky whom I have personally tried.
Old 27-02-2011, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
limited time until feb 28,
http://boot789.adultbouncer.com/signup.html
BITCH RUMIKA'S SMOTHER REVENGE PART 2

is that what you want in an session?
Bro ydgduo, yes! That is what I want for my ballbusting session. My favorite is Japanese ballbusters such as Mistress Rumika with her patented thigh high boots! Thanks for sharing.
Old 27-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,

Can forget about this: Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom ($280-$380/per session)

I corresponded with her via emails several times, she gives you some false hopes of a session, only to reply in one final email saying she is busy and ask me not to email her again. Definitely a scam and time waster.
Bro divinewind, thanks for your sharing on Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom being a scam. I have upped your points. If other bros can prove us wrong, please let me know so I can update the list accurately.

This means we have a total of 18 ladies for our BDSM needs:

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 12 dominatrix comprising of:
1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs)
2. Miss Len aka divinemercy ($400/2hrs)
3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs)
6. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia
8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
9. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11. Miss Abernathy aka missabernathy ($150/30min & $220/1hr)
12 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 1 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min)

(C) From HC, we have a total of 3:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

(D) From GL, we have a total of 2:
1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)
2. Yingzhi, L18H05 (GL150)

Last edited by robertchua; 27-02-2011 at 08:25 AM. Reason: updated the list
Old 27-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
divinewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going to try Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia this week, hopefully the appointment works out then I'll write a FL for everyone.
Old 28-02-2011, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros,

Just had a session with Mistress Kimmee and here is the FR. In my opinion, a total waste of my $250 and $30 hotel bill. May be unfair to McWoof0 who gave me the contact but feel that I have to give a real report for benefit of other bros.

1. Supposed to have a session at 12pm. I reached there at about 1145 pm and waited for her patiently. She told me that she needs to take a cab and ask me to wait. ok, I sms her the full add. But after 1 hr, she still did not arrive. She gave the excuse no taxi! End up I have to sms her to fetch her. Know what? She is in Seng Kang. 1pm no taxi???

2. Lan lan drive to Seng Kang to pick her up at about 130pm. When I saw her, nearly fainted. SHe is a very young girl, about 20++ I expected to see a lady in high heels and stockings. In the end, she wears a normal blouse and a 3/4 pant. No stockings/no high heels. Sandals only. Inside the car, I still hope and ask her if she brought those outfit in her bag. But her reply is if she brings along, then after the session, how to do shopping??? And since she is the mistress, she decides the outfit, not the slave!

3. Nothing exciting about the session. Only foot worship and the toes are not padicured. Some of the varnish came out and some are left on the toes. A bit like those aunties. And she used her feet to slap my balls for a while. Had asked for face slapping, panty worship and most of the common activities that slaves wanted. Got nothing. Face slapping, yes, I have to slap myself. I ask her if I can have those activities, she told me not for the 1st session. But I sms her my requirement before we start, and she never tell me not possible at 1st session.

Looks: Ah lian, slim, about 1.65m
Fetish wear: none
Activities: Minimal

Conclusion, if bros wan to try Singapore mistress and support, no harm, but skills wise and professionalism, cant compare to Mistress Christy, Aria and Suniya.
Old 28-02-2011, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=tamago09;5714574]Am still subscribed to their ML/QUOTE]

what is wrong with ML, why some file cannot be downloaded. It is very complicated, you go in, you have to join another VIP to get video, that they promise you to get before you paid. Then there is 1 month,2 months, 3 months and lucky draw. I gaving it up.
Old 28-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm going to try Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia this week, hopefully the appointment works out then I'll write a FL for everyone.
Bro divinewind, I hope your appointment works out and I certainly look forward to reading your FR.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
bros,

Just had a session with Mistress Kimmee and here is the FR. In my opinion, a total waste of my $250 and $30 hotel bill. May be unfair to McWoof0 who gave me the contact but feel that I have to give a real report for benefit of other bros.

1. Supposed to have a session at 12pm. I reached there at about 1145 pm and waited for her patiently. She told me that she needs to take a cab and ask me to wait. ok, I sms her the full add. But after 1 hr, she still did not arrive. She gave the excuse no taxi! End up I have to sms her to fetch her. Know what? She is in Seng Kang. 1pm no taxi???

2. Lan lan drive to Seng Kang to pick her up at about 130pm. When I saw her, nearly fainted. SHe is a very young girl, about 20++ I expected to see a lady in high heels and stockings. In the end, she wears a normal blouse and a 3/4 pant. No stockings/no high heels. Sandals only. Inside the car, I still hope and ask her if she brought those outfit in her bag. But her reply is if she brings along, then after the session, how to do shopping??? And since she is the mistress, she decides the outfit, not the slave!

3. Nothing exciting about the session. Only foot worship and the toes are not padicured. Some of the varnish came out and some are left on the toes. A bit like those aunties. And she used her feet to slap my balls for a while. Had asked for face slapping, panty worship and most of the common activities that slaves wanted. Got nothing. Face slapping, yes, I have to slap myself. I ask her if I can have those activities, she told me not for the 1st session. But I sms her my requirement before we start, and she never tell me not possible at 1st session.

Conclusion, if bros wan to try Singapore mistress and support, no harm, but skills wise and professionalism, cant compare to Mistress Christy, Aria and Suniya.
Bro micky_blues, I am sorry you did not enjoy your session with Mistress Kimmee. I have upped your point in hope of making you feel better.

Your session timing of 12pm should be reasonably late for the young generation who typically wakes up in time for lunch. Having said so, it is only polite to inform you the instant she knows that she will be late. Making you drive from where you were at 12pm to her home in Sengkang at 1.30p, due to her poor sense of timing sounds horrible to me. Imagine if you are skipping your lunch so that you can have a session with her, how can you make it?

As for the attire, I do not see why she cannot bring along a pair of heels, particularly if you have requested in your correspondence with her, even if she is going shopping later with the money she has earned from you. Furthermore, I think she has been totally misguided on her choice of outfit - obviously she decides among the different clothes which particular outfit to wear but it has to be a sexy outfit and certainly not your everyday plain Jane outfit.

The proof of the pudding is your actual session with her. While I do acknowledge that each BDSM client will have different requests and with the dominatrix, depending on her mood and her chemistry with her client, will have different results, not fulfilling most of the activities you have already requested prior to your session is totally unprofessional. I seriously doubt you will want to have a second session with her.

For my case with Mistress Minky, I have to add that I did not specify in my email correspondences with her that I wanted a boot job at the end of my session. I had thought it to be the norm given my limited experiences with overseas dominatrix. However, thanks to Bro calbts, I have recently learnt that for US dominatrix, there will be no boot jobs given and I will be better sticking to dominatrix in Japan, China and Thailand.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro micky_blues, I am sorry you did not enjoy your session with Mistress Kimmee. I have upped your point in hope of making you feel better.

Thanks bro robertchua for upping my points.

Your session timing of 12pm should be reasonably late for the young generation who typically wakes up in time for lunch. Having said so, it is only polite to inform you the instant she knows that she will be late. Making you drive from where you were at 12pm to her home in Sengkang at 1.30p, due to her poor sense of timing sounds horrible to me. Imagine if you are skipping your lunch so that you can have a session with her, how can you make it?

We are supposed to meet at 12 pm at lavender hotel. Yes I had to skip lunch all the way to about 330pm.

As for the attire, I do not see why she cannot bring along a pair of heels, particularly if you have requested in your correspondence with her, even if she is going shopping later with the money she has earned from you. Furthermore, I think she has been totally misguided on her choice of outfit - obviously she decides among the different clothes which particular outfit to wear but it has to be a sexy outfit and certainly not your everyday plain Jane outfit.

I knew before hand that she does not have equipment, which is why I had not requested for them. But at least she should have brought a pair of high heels/stockings, which is not difficult to buy/carry. She did not understand the importance of sexy outfit in a session. Does bro Robertchua wan Mistress Minky to kick his balls in thigh high boots or bare footed?

The proof of the pudding is your actual session with her. While I do acknowledge that each BDSM client will have different requests and with the dominatrix, depending on her mood and her chemistry with her client, will have different results, not fulfilling most of the activities you have already requested prior to your session is totally unprofessional. I seriously doubt you will want to have a second session with her.

I sms her 2 times my session activities and she never revealed that she has reservations. Not possible to RTS

For my case with Mistress Minky, I have to add that I did not specify in my email correspondences with her that I wanted a boot job at the end of my session. I had thought it to be the norm given my limited experiences with overseas dominatrix. However, thanks to Bro calbts, I have recently learnt that for US dominatrix, there will be no boot jobs given and I will be better sticking to dominatrix in Japan, China and Thailand.
Good luck to you that Mistress Minky agrees to yr request!
Old 28-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

Bro micky_blues, sorry to hear you had to eat your lunch only at 3.30pm that day. I can only imagine how frustrated the session must have been for you.

On the topic of outfit, I do think what the dominatrix wears will affect her mood to a certain extent. That is why I always request my dominatrix to be wearing either thigh high or knee high leather boots. For my session with Mistress Minky, she automatically changed into her thigh high leather boots without me asking. In fact, she changed when I went to the toilet so it was a pleasant surprise for me to see her all ready for action when I came out.

Back to Mistress Kimmee, she should have told you upfront that she will not be able to fulfill your requests. This is especially so after you have sms her twice about it. Did you tell her that you did not enjoy her session?
Old 28-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel sorry for you guys down there in Singapore. It sounds like a bunch of wanna be doms with very little bdsm experience, skills, fetishwear that ask for high prices and deliver subpar experiences since the demand outstrips the supply.

I should feel lucky that at least here in Thailand we have some decent options. Things here have really improved over the last decade or so. I
remember in the late 1990's that Chateau Jade was the only option here. Now there is much more to choose from.

Of course Japan is in another league altogther. Hopefully the yen will weaken
and sessions there will be more affordable. There are now so many great bdsm places in Japan now that accept foreigners.

I would say if you guys have the time - doesn't Air Asia have cheap Bangkok/Singapore flights?
Old 28-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
bros,

Oh goshh.. sounds bad..i think i shud not pass her nos to other bros for the time being i will try to talk to her about wat happen.

I feel so bad..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1