The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Hi Ziebart,
Just need a clarification.

The only Hana Hotel in AC I remember is in Perimeter. The Hana Hotel is on Malabanias St, just off Perimeter RD.

Is there another Hana off McArthur?
Thanks for the clarification. I meant the Marble Inn and the Swagman Narra area of Diamond Sub Sivision. Not the Hana.

Gosh, its so hot here in Subic. Will come up to AC on Friday.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Aloha,
I'm still suffering from severe chest cold that I caught in AC! It's been 11 days and still coughing with lots of phlegm! I've been to AC twice and both times I got sick, any preventive advice?
Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Aloha,
I'm still suffering from severe chest cold that I caught in AC! It's been 11 days and still coughing with lots of phlegm! I've been to AC twice and both times I got sick, any preventive advice?
Thanks
U have a weaker immune system.
Maybe it's becuz AC is less hygienic than Bkk.
There is no preventive advice for this.

Well...Maybe there is one advice....
Go more often.
That way, ur body will build anti-bodies to fight the virus.

Cheers !
Old 08-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

Go more often.

Cheers !
Yes boss- to build immunity, go and expose yourself more - so you can have stronger 'defence'

Well said ..
Old 08-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
southaddress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Aloha,
Thanks

use Condom , prevention is better than cure.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Ah Hia and Southaddress,

Thanks for your helpful advice and I shall follow them diligently! Getting ready for my next month's trip! Got to exercise so I can lose weight and build my immunity!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 08-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by southaddress View Post
use Condom , prevention is better than cure.
I think norice complain about his body being weak on resisting AC and it's offerings ..
Old 08-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I think norice complain about his body being weak on resisting AC and it's offerings ..
Body condom perhaps ?
Old 09-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yeah bro well said..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

Go more often.

Cheers !
Old 09-10-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro you need help....

So do i....

AC rocks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac74 View Post
Oh damn .... sequence of events may lead me ... seriously i need help !!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

BRo alone or otherwise..... unless you take precautions nothing is safe....

I think if you are alone you are generally more vigilant.... ITs just that you have to use your common sense take jeepneys and definitely avoid dark stretches at desolate hours.

My 2c...

Quote:
Originally Posted by southaddress View Post
Alone is not safe, cancel your plans. I was there couple of months ago.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

So did you go bro or you did not or are you going next week? or when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfenstien View Post
Bros,
I might go AC next week, Whats your view on travelling to AC alone for the first time ?
I was reading thru the thread and saw posts on pick pockets , cheating and stuff.. is this place safe enough to explore on your own ?
Old 09-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

The Lord is back.... reporting live from the beautiful country The Republic of Philippines.....

Well i got here on early Thursday morning... A Teacher in a Secondary school picked me up from the airport... She was to be my companion for a few days...

In Manila she did bring me around despite the heat to Eastwood and Marikina. Later in the night to MAlate and Roxas....

However the more i go to MAnila the more that i realise that manila is not for me.

ITs so crowded, so polluted,so noisy, so busy and so humid.

Everything is difficult in manila... even if you take the cab and pay more you are still stuck in a traffic jam... So you are none the better.....for havingtaken the cab.

So the following day that is Friday yesterday i checked out of Manila by going to the usual Victory Liner terminal in Pasay...

Phew luck was with me.... As i alighted from the cab with my companion i saw the bus to Dagupan leaving the terminal...

I violently flagged my hand.... As luck would have it there were a couple of seats in the bus and the driver stopped for me. How kind?Iknow they do that for everyone.... But still cause if you miss the bus the wait for the next bus can be pretty long can be even more than an hour..
Old 09-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

That was where my luck ended.... The bus took a good one hour to get out of manila.... It was stuck in traffic jam after traffic jam....

Anyway once out of Manila and once the bus had hit the NLEX there was no stopping the driver.....In an additional hours time he dropped me at Mabalacat Terminal (Dau)... So it was a 2 hour journey..... all for peso 132 per person... quite a comfortable ride minus the manila jam.

From Dau i took a trike 70 peso to my hotel...

FRom the looks of it.... AC is beginning to rock again.......

Hotels were fulll or atleast the ones i knew were running full or only had the high end rooms available.... I was supposed to get into Ramada but since i had arrived a day earlier Ramada had no rooms for me..... So i ended up at MEdgar Apartelle where only the executive suite was available at peso2000pernight.. Well the room included a computer with internet and a kitchenette too...

I checked Tiger.... They too had only the expensive room retailing at 1800 available.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

To those who buy drugs from the street side vendors beware:

8 October, 2010 - 5 men nabbed for selling fake impotence drugs
ANGELES CITY -- Four ambulant vendors were apprehended by the city police for allegedly selling fake medicines for erectile dysfunction along the entertainment area of Fields Avenue in Barangay Balibago, this city.

The suspects were identified as Arnold Espiritu, 32 of Atlu-Bola, Mabalacat town; Bimbo Caguiao, 26, of Santa Teresita, this city; Mohamar Mohamad Ali, 23, of Manibaug, Paralaya, Porac town; Domingo Selga, 48, also of Northville, Cutud, this city; and Alvin de Jesus, 25, of Northville, Cutud.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread