The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
crazylantern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Good Wednesday!

Had a good run this morning, but still late for work. KNN one... stupid traffic.

------------------------

I had Penny last night, Janice this morning (sort of), I'm left with one choice.

Why not? She's always good for a quickie. I guess you folks know who I'm talking about.

Headed on over to Lindi's room. Thank goodness these girls value privacy and only want a room to themselves. If not, I think if everybody kept coming over to my room, Janice would have suspected foul play and little gog might really disappear from the face of the earth.

*DING*, I held on the button for 2s, before letting go, and you hear a *DONG* as I let go. It's not a secret code, I just enjoy doing that. It irritates some people.

The door lock turned and door was opened.

L(indi): Oh hi gog. You need something?

I hate it. I hate it when she acts so innocent and so coy.

gog: Yeah, see if you want to read the bible together or what.

L: Sure. But I need to take a shower first.

gog: Go right ahead, I can wait.

L: Oooooo-Kay.

Did she have to drag that O so long... I went in and closed the room door, Lindi walked slowly towards the bathroom, and without closing the bathroom door, ignoring her modesty, she started to undress. Little gog was stirred awake. I watched as Lindi stood in the buff, leaning her stomach towards the washing basin and removing her mild make up slowly on purpose. Trying to rile me up.

Her muffins dropped forward as she moved her face toward the mirror to check on her skin and all. Those nice muffins are so within grip. I don't know what I was waiting for. I guess I just wanted to watch.

Finally, made her move over to the shower and not pulling her shower curtain across. I had it. It's enough watching. I made big actions, undressing myself, making sure Lindi could see me. Her hands were moving around her tits and groin, cleaning, or is she stimulating herself?

I walked into the shower, and she cramped herself into one corner of the small cubicle anticipating what I will be doing to her.

Reached for her lips and kissed her, getting wet in the shower together. I'm guessing I'm "hungry" so I just want body contact with now. Touching her all over especially her muffins, I can't tell she's wet or was the shower. Sorry to all folks who hate wasting water, but heat of moment... hehe.

Turned her around and I cuddled her from behind, kissing her neck and body while she continued to shower and clean up. She also turned around knelt down, and cleaned little gog carefully. Little gog kept twitching as she touched and stroked to clean it. I don't know she was teasing me, or really washing me up.
love your story, makes me hard while reading
Old 22-06-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this has become a sextrip rather then church trip
Old 23-06-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylantern View Post
love your story, makes me hard while reading
Hope I'm not making you hard can liao bro, LOL thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
this has become a sextrip rather then church trip
It's basically a group trip also la... but what's the fun of not having sex while you can?
Old 23-06-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good day! WFH today, so posting a bit earlier.

No blue balls, don't worry ;D

--------------

gog: Turn around.

Lindi started to sit up and tried to back face me.

gog: No.. I mean your head face my foot, I want to lick you while you suck me. Sixty-Nine, you know?

L: OH...

Lindi began to turn around and I propped her legs open, one to each side of my face, I remember seeing her pussy up close and in Europe. Licking her while she sucked me, gosh, been a while since I did 69 (not with Janice either).

You know you did it right when Lindi's legs twitched and her muscles tightened until she let go of my cock and gasped for breaths.

Finale was coming, I wanted it, being blueballed by Janice in the morning I just want to let go.

gog: Get on your fours, at the edge of the bed. NOW.

Lindi obediently went to the edge, facing inwards, and hiked her ass upwards to match my waist, I was hard, I really can't care much except to push in my cock.

Instinctively, Lindi let out a moan of pleasure and also arched herself upwards. She was kneeling on the bed while I fucked her, the height was just nice.

I held on Lindi's ass cheeks and kept thrusting.

L: Ahhh why... so....fast... ahhhhhhhhh Sooo ahhhh goood....

My balls were bursting, I can't explain it but at that time my urges were strong and I just want to fuck. Thankful that Lindi is on this trip else I'll have literally no outlet.

Fucking Lindi hard was making me near and finally....

gog: AHHHHHHHH

I shivered and shook my body, I cummed quite intensely and if you folks were wondering, no, I didn't use a condom with Lindi. I just came right into her pussy. Wave after wave, not sure how our bodies are built but it felt like more sperm was made during the day while the rest that Janice failed to squeeze out was already standing by and now all rushed out.

Lindi just continued kneeling on the bed, both hands by her face supporting her body off the bed.

Fuck that sight was amazing. I didn't dominate her but she sure looks used.

Pulling out, my cock was going soft already and I can see my sperm leaving her pussy. The sight looks JAV lol.

Wore back my pants and shirt, then I walked out the door. Lindi was still in the same position, think she was exhausted. I too was exhausted and headed back to my room to rest. Happy little gog, happy gog.
Old 23-06-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

yeah. hattrick!!!

no BLUE BALLS for gog but BLUE BALLS for those who are waiting for next episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Happy little gog, happy gog.
Old 23-06-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Gog, got to punish Janice for making you blue balls 😂
Old 23-06-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Well done little gog! Explosive climax 💦
I am sure many bros here are willing to take over after you left Lindi in that inviting butt up position. Long queue……
Old 23-06-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good for u gog. cum in j cum in muffin now target is cum in penny
Old 23-06-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

good one GOG, upped you, pls continue
Old 23-06-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
Castleclash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCastleclash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yes should punish janice for making your blue balls
Old 23-06-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

you forgot your promise to Lindi that you will stay the whole night after fucking Lindi..hahahaha and insteading of wasting the night away, you should grab a protien bar and then head to Penny for an overnight fuck...
Old 23-06-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

I can't believe you didn't do another round with Janice in the morning and need to
Get crammed until the end of the day. Haha

Now it seems so dramatic that Lindy laid in that position till morning hahah
Old 24-06-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

TS, what time already!? Still don’t want to update?
Old 24-06-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

yeah. hattrick!!!

no BLUE BALLS for gog but BLUE BALLS for those who are waiting for next episode.
Alamak no blueballs no blueball!!! Lai liao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Gog, got to punish Janice for making you blue balls 😂
Never expected she would do that to me, ... I think she 'hates' me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Well done little gog! Explosive climax 💦
I am sure many bros here are willing to take over after you left Lindi in that inviting butt up position. Long queue……
I don't think honestly any bros here would want to try Lindi, she is after all, above 40s... but old is gold I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
good for u gog. cum in j cum in muffin now target is cum in penny
Cum on muffin, cum in penny... hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Apple View Post
good one GOG, upped you, pls continue
Thank you bro, return the favor later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castleclash View Post
yes should punish janice for making your blue balls
How can I bear to? No matter right or wrong, I cannot bear to punish or be angry with her. I just like her that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
you forgot your promise to Lindi that you will stay the whole night after fucking Lindi..hahahaha and insteading of wasting the night away, you should grab a protien bar and then head to Penny for an overnight fuck...
Penny laaaaaaaaaaaa! You got the wrong person liao!!!

Limited protein shakes per day leh... have to conserve, 1 girl still can... 2 girls... manageable... 3 girls... faint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
I can't believe you didn't do another round with Janice in the morning and need to
Get crammed until the end of the day. Haha

Now it seems so dramatic that Lindy laid in that position till morning hahah
She say 'tired', wah lao... what you want me to do bro!! I don't want to rub off myself also, loser feel leh, next to a girl have to rub off instead!

Lindi didn't lay in that position till morning la. I fucked, and left her in that position. I left the room after I was done with her. Hahahaha she lie like that till morning must be super good and happy with the sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
TS, what time already!? Still don’t want to update?
Sorry bro!!! Coming!
Old 24-06-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Really sorry.

I was deep cleaning the house, doing some electrical wirings and repairs in the house until late noon.

Switched on the a/c and dozed off until now. So so so sorry!!!

--------------------------

Day 4

Woke up in the morning, groggy and felt some pain with little gog, I think I might have overdone it last night, abrasive pussy perhaps?

Went downstairs for breakfast and Lindi was already there, looking very radiant, knn I think my sperm really gave to her good. She looks so recharged while I'm tired out. Janice was sitting next to Penny, both of them enjoying their breakfast and chatting away.

I just sat next to Janice and ate my 'cold' breakfast silently.

Damn... I'm horny again1?! Nudging my feet next to Janice, rubbing her calf with my feet, was met with a disgusted angry look from Janice's corner of her eye. Her famed mimi-dagger-eyes. Janice seems to be reading my thoughts and replying with 'I'll cut little gog off if you do that again'. I stopped and quietly ate my breakfast. I think Penny might have frozen if I sat next to her and did that. Hahaha.

We will be heading off soon to another country for a cycling experience on the ruraal roads to visit Sound of Music movie places, the church, pavillion etc. For all those who hate cyclists, don't blame us, cyclists are pretty well respected as road users in Europe.

Penny was not very good at cycling and can see her unable to balance her bike properly. Janice was cycling behind Penny hoping to give her some encouragement. Of course, I have to cycle behind Janice to ensure Janice doesn't fall down or what. Domino effect.

Lindi tried to cycle beside me but upslope was pretty tedious, I almost made it but Penny braked suddenly, Janice too and naturally I lost the momentum and ended up having to push the bike up with all of them. Thanks hor Penny... THANK YOU AH...

P(enny): Sorry everybody, didn't mean to.

gog: Hannor hannor, why you stop?

*SMACK* Janice flew her palm into my arm instantly on that remark.

Last edited by guyorgirl; 24-06-2023 at 07:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1