The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Sheraton SZ is in Luohu district.
bro, sorry but i thought sheraton is in futian???
Old 11-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Affirmative. Just let me know your dates.
Eh should be 3rd to 6th of sept. u going around then?
i got 3 nights to have fun, will be damn boring need some bros to help in fun places =)

count on u leh !! LOl ...

I should be stay in 5 * hotel, previously stay there forget the name have to check with my agent ...
So should be safe. That time i saw 2 gals super hot walking out expect got gd stuff but no chance to check it out in SZ ... Super down ... zzz
Old 11-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
bro, sorry but i thought sheraton is in futian???
Thanks for correcting. I meant Shangri-La Hotel at Luohu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpoker View Post
Eh should be 3rd to 6th of sept. u going around then?
My dates are mid of second week Sep to mid of third week Sep. Let me know if you can coincide with my dates. PM me for further details.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
liveforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to travel from Shenzhen airport to town

Hi bro Sinoview,

This is the first time I am taking tiger to SZ. It arrives at 11plus. Just want to be sure I can find the bus else it will get too late. Is the medium size express bus still operating at 11plus PM. Can give me details how to find it.

Btw, with yan ta, I rather to pubs. Any pubs to recommend for reasonable drink price where there is dance and good meimei to look at. Any good place for massage to recommend too? Maybe those that can swim in too.

===

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Bus 330 final destination is at Huo che zhan XI - Railway station west gate which rather inconvenient for most.....

O would prefer to take medium size express bus which has it's stop just infront of the Airport to Louhu Commercial Building which is beside the Train station Guang shen express ticketing office. Also 20rmb per head.....

Bto Alloy i think U like the route too right ? Hehe....
Old 11-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mat_1007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going to SZ to cheong next week?
I book the tickets 3 month ago...can still find girls in sz?
Old 11-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Mat;

If SZ can't find gals nevermind, go to Dong Guan. Train ride is only 45 minutes away. I just returned from DG last night, will be posting a new thread. I know now the services in DG are better than in SZ. Thank about it.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 12-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
SZ Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveforever View Post
Btw, with yan ta, I rather to pubs. Any pubs to recommend for reasonable drink price where there is dance and good meimei to look at.
Clubs are not spared either. Go and read the HK and SZ news last week. Hundreds of Hong Kongers and locals are arrested for consuming drugs. Even though you may not do drugs but a raid is enough to spoil the fun!
Old 12-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All;

I was in Dong Guan, Feng Gang Zhen last Thursday, witnessed first the arrest of a group of 7 men. The arrested men were all squarding on the lobby by the Authority - both Police and Martial Police. All bind with cable tie. I was kapo a bit and I asked the receptionist what had happened, I was told that they were gambling and consuming illicit drugs. While walking out to look for a Sauna, they all "Go up the Car"

Another incident, while in SZ - Gold Coast Health Centre (Jia Bin Lu) a clean and without Hanky-Panky joint with 1 SBF brother, I notice 3 Gong An walking around. As per my curiousity goes, I asked one of the service personnel standing around, she said they (Gong An) are just doing a routine rounds of spot-checks. This is surreal, it looks like the PRC Authority are really cracking down on the vices i.e. Gambling, Drugs and Prostitution.

So a word of advise, just take extra precaution when cheonging in the mainland, you guys wouldn't want to get caught with your pants down, right? Just my 2 cents worth.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 12-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
So a word of advise, just take extra precaution when cheonging in the mainland, you guys wouldn't want to get caught with your pants down, right? Just my 2 cents worth.
Caught with your pants down is one thing. Gong An are also voyeurists. They'll even video tape down your deed with their professional video camera. Part of their SOP.

This is one thing I learnt from Gong An. When sticky situation arises I always whip out my mobile phone and start recording. You get the upper hand at most times. Hahaha.
Old 13-07-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveforever View Post
Hi bro Sinoview,

This is the first time I am taking tiger to SZ. It arrives at 11plus. Just want to be sure I can find the bus else it will get too late. Is the medium size express bus still operating at 11plus PM. Can give me details how to find it.

Btw, with yan ta, I rather to pubs. Any pubs to recommend for reasonable drink price where there is dance and good meimei to look at. Any good place for massage to recommend too? Maybe those that can swim in too.

===
Wif the H1ni check going on, the flight ll be dalay for sure.... By the time u r out of the SZ airport the last medium bus would be gone.

So no choice ..U just hv to take the Bus huge 330. The driver n the asst r veri useful. They ll warn passengers of "pick pocket n petty thievies on those high risk drop off points....

Pubs....plenty in SZ but SZ is veri big....u hv to tell me where u ll be staying ?

If in Louhu , u can try True color in dongmen, the Y bar in jin guan hua - 5th floor, the one opposite it Soho...... But no garantee of pock up....Good luck to U......

So many clean ones....Queens, Gold coast, Carnival, Pacific etc etc....U can try to hook up wif the masseur .....Good luck.....

Yes yes....Big raids on the vice operations in Xiang Xi chun last Friday.... All bbs....abt 40 of them r officially closed wif paper notice pasted on their door n door lock damaged by the gong an .....All the resident block in the bbs areas were raided n all resident were asked to re registered themselves.....

However, today....some low profile activities can seen....but veri discreet....

Have fun....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 13-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes yes....Big raids on the vice operations in Xiang Xi chun last Friday.... All bbs....abt 40 of them r officially closed wif paper notice pasted on their door n door lock damaged by the gong an .....
This is the News that is run on Guang dong TV last week which i think create all the havoc n raids in Xiang Xi chun.....

Bro l13best posted in this threat last week too.....veri interesting video...A MUST WATCH.....for bros.....

???????????????? - ????

Hehe......

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 13-07-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
However, today....some low profile activities can seen....but veri discreet....
wah, once u back u start to use bino watching liao ah 哈哈
Old 13-07-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

So many raids ... any 1 know where is safe to cheong any more ?
i dun wan go SZ n not able to cheong ... i sure change flight plan come back lol ...
Old 13-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
yandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is the News that is run on Guang dong TV last week which i think create all the havoc n raids in Xiang Xi chun.....

Bro l13best posted in this threat last week too.....veri interesting video...A MUST WATCH.....for bros.....

???????????????? - ????

Hehe......
This video is indeed very intetesting. Thank you.

I visited Xiang Xi chun only once even though I have been going to ShenZhen almost every month for the past 3 years. I was quite daring that time going alone around midnight to XXC and found a slim SYT at one of the barber shops. But since then, no chance to sneak out 'cos GF has been watching closely.

yandaoking
Old 14-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Samster

Wah the girls at the start of the video looks good seh ... lol
I hope SZ still have a lot there =X
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1