The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2014, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
gsensation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another Satisfying Session

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post
Returned to find her still at NS, and the sullen but cute girl from Vientienne was back. She recognized me and seemed curious. Might try her next. A new SYT with large pretty eyes and nice body was there too, but she had only been here 3 days, and I was not in the mood to train or break in a girl.

So, I went with the girl I already wrote the FR for. She recognized me and smiled shyly, looking down when I saw her. Another dude was mirroring when I was there, and he took the girls from Vientienne. No prob. Everything was pretty much SOP, except I got her to lose the bra and towel when she was done with her shower. She also sucked my cock a lot more energetically, and lapped near my anus for the first time! I also serviced her to reward the hard work. She was happy to have me suck her long soft nipples and she squealed like a little girl when I nuzzled her navel. She clamped her thighs shut until I kissed her hip and she cooed and gave me access to her wet lips.

Very stim to have her alternate moaning gently and squealing and closing up, and looking at me innocently, saying that she tickles easily. I spent a nice long time servicing her until she was very high. She pulled me in for a quick kiss on the lips as I was kissing her jawline and neck. Very good because I was harder than when she blew me as a result.

She rode me CG as long as she had energy, and then plopped down for me to ram her. I took my time and had to pull her back from the edge a few times. I was getting deeper into her, and after I got her legs straight up, her back and neck arched and eyes rolled. I changed tack suddenly and fiercely and folded her slim legs into jockey position and clamped her knees onto my grinding dick. She gasped and grunted like it hurt, and grabbed my hand and I sent her off into the clouds. I was not far behind as her pussy pulsed on my over-excited cock.

i reached down to grab the base of the cap to prevent the mistake last time from repeating. She asked if it had exploded. I grinned and said no.

SOP clean up and she is patting on me like a GF.
Is she still around? Can u pm me her room number? Long time no action d...
Old 19-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
reborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hi, I am new to Penang and hope to have some guidances from the senior bro here.

I am staying in Cititel, and went to their Wellness Centre. The reception told me that massage is rm68 and by reading through this post, I inderstand that I shouldn't ask the recept if I wanted anything more than massage.

Proceeding to the room, I am welcomed by a PRC (lookwise - 4/10, as I'm a sucker for look), very friendly lady and know her massage well with hard finger pressing. After about 40mins, finally she asked whether I would like JG for RM70, I wanted something more but she declined. No stripping, no catbath and only can touch her butt. Must give credit for her JG/HJ, can feel than she is actually pressing the veins and she gave me some tips to do better in bed.

Heard from her that there are some ladies who are doing BBBJ or even going up to your room for FJ. Any Bros who know how to get those ladies or places where there are massage cum FJ.

Sorry for my poor English and thanks for helping.
Old 19-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited NS hotel health centre in Georgetown twice last week.

First visit given girl from Fujian province. SYT with nice body. Started with hot tea BBBJ then FS. Willing to try multiple positions although prefers not to do much work. Finished with HJ

Second visit chose girl from Jilin in northern China. A bit older (30yo) and medium build with enhanced breasts. Nice girl- and really seems to enjoy sex. Fantastic BBBJ with lots of eye contact and focus on balls.

Each sessions around RM180 including tip

Overall good experience for Penang - but better in Geylang, China or Bangkok
Old 21-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsensation View Post
Returned on Wednesday... She is not there any more.
Old 21-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Stealing Innocence at NS

Went back upstairs at NS. Only 2 WL were available when I arrived, the others were working. One looked like cyclops, cannot stim. The one I chose was also not a looker, but not ugly either. OKT said this one did her work well.

She actually tried to undress me, nice touch, and was very meek. I allowed her to hang up my clothes. Then she offered to wash me in the shower while she was fully clothed. She called herself Ah Yong and asked that I not look at her because it distracts her from her work. She almost became tearful when she said she was doing this for her kids. Aiyoh... Now I care! Shit.

She took a long turn in the shower after washing my cock and nuts. She came out wearing a towel. I tried to avoid her glance, as it made her nervous, but she was so sweet and innocent as she licked the tip of my shaft and then sucked herself down to my base--my first deep throat! I know because she rubbed my tip on a bumpy surface that almost made my CIM! Thankfully, she took her time, and I could calm myself. Very stim with her long ponytail brushing over my belly. I wanted to play with her pussy, but she said she could not do her job on me if she was not between my legs. She paused to spit twice as I am sure my didi was drooling in her mouth! She sucked and rubbed her teeth on my scrotum. Not as nice as her patient deepthroat that lasted a bit longer than I wanted--first time I was ready to move on!

She wanted to cap me, but I asked her to lay down. Concerned, I assured her that I was not going to enter her raw or eat her cat. She was still nervous, but she gasped as I suckled her deflated boobs which were now A cups with large dark patches after bearing children. But I was patient and got her relaxed and after much persistence, her abdomen heaved and her thighs thrashed in a silent climax.

I let her sit up, a bit dazed, but she sucked me hard again then capped me. She was hesitant at first, worried she would hurt me as the cap was very tight. Then she could not lower onto me because she was very tight now that I serviced her, and she was a bit dry too. She spat into her hand and rubbed herself moist, and then began an intense CG.

She tried to keep her distance, but she got so into it she bent forward and tried not to look at me grimacing. Her ponytail kept swinging and brushing my face as I stroked and caressed her arms and shoulders, and cupped and twiddled her nips. She ground and bucked herself on me for a surprisingly long time and she kept glancing at me as if she was liking the sensation, but looked away guiltily. Exhausted, she sat up, and I laid her down and backed her away from the edge of the bed.

I didn't have to pump her very long to get her worked up and making a strange ugly sound sound, which was very stim for me because I knew it was sincere. Veins popping out, I pulled the top of her thighs into me to thrust deeply and slowly. When she was panting hard and grunting I folded her love tunnel tighter by pulling her knees into a jockey position. I could feel her pussy grab my straining cock as she let out a guttural sigh coming hard. I kept pumping deeply as I came at the same time, and immediately reached for the cap knowing it would slip as I shrunk and her cat was still pulsing and sucking on my dick.

She removed my cap and let me clean up on my own. She withdrew into her shell and remained distance until I tipped her a ten. Then her sweet smile and shy eyes came back until I waved goodbye to her at the door.

Ah Yong, Room 22
Yunnan
Face: 5
Body: 4 loose with stretchmarks
DATY: did not try--glad, strong fishy smell during FJ
BBBJ: 10
FJ: 9
GFE: ? Very innocent and sweet, very guilty pleasure. Guarded, yet childlike
Damage: usual + 10
Old 26-02-2014, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
silversurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros. Sorry for my ignorance. But where's NS?
Old 26-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Boob Lovers take Note--FL at NS

Went to lobby, Jimmy not there, so Ah Huat helped me view the 2 girls that were available. The first caught my attention. She had a very full chest, yet she was quite skinny in the arms. Good sign. Worried she might be fake though. The second was the cyclops girl I mirrored prior.

She smiled shyly when I returned for her. I sighted her crooked buck teeth that made her look like a goofy shark. I undressed, she undressed and OMG--melons! By the way they pulled gently down, I could tell they were natural. I found out her name was Ah Jing and she said she was 22. She covered herself up in a towel so that she could clean me in the bath. Back on the bed, I could not wait to explore her.

She approached shyly, and my heart skipped a beat when she dropped the towel and took her position between my legs. Well, then she decided to dry my dick with toilet paper... No big deal until she left a few specks, which she picked off carefully. Then she wiped again! More specks! B'lardy hell! Finally, she chuckled and began her service.

Her long soft hair caressed my legs and her water balloons dragged over my thighs as she bobbled on my dick. I was so distracted by her bouncing boobs that I hardly noticed the sucking noises coming from her mouth. Grateful she didn't hurt me with shark teeth. She paused to enjoy my attention as I cupped and kneaded her wonderfully soft and smooth breasts that were like baby bottoms. One little nip was out, the other was inverted. After a few minutes both nips were out and tense. I was getting very excited, so I invited her to take a turn.

She laid down and her wonderful breasts settled over her chest. I sucked and lapped her taut nipples and teased her soft skin on her belly. I slid my hand along her inner thighs down to her calves, then back to her little yoni. She was scissoring her thighs over my hand as I discovered that she was very wet and drooling down to her puckered anus. After crimping her full lips and clit, she became slathered with her own juice. I was now sucking her other breast but could not possibly get any of it into my mouth because they were so big and supple. I kissed her shoulder and neck then tried to finger her inside but she tensed and guided my hand away. Fair enough. I resumed working her on the outside, and she started losing focus. But she remained dead silent.

She sat up, sucked me to attention and capped me. She slid onto me without problem, but fell forward tossing her lovely mane of hair into me! She dropped her head and bounced hard, and groaned a bit. I cupped her wonderfully bouncing boobs and twiddled her nipples to get her groaning quietly. A bit later her eyes are shut tightly and she is hissing quietly.

Without much warning she tosses her hair behind, arches her back and threw a broad smile at me as she tells me to do her! I sat up as she dropped backwards onto her elbows. She hissed with eyes closed and licked her lips as I pulled her into me and off the edge of the bed.

She make cute grunting noises as I drove in deep. I parted her knees to knead her inner thighs gently, and massage her lower abdomen, causing her to jerk involuntarily. I gathered her ample breasts into my hands as my thrusting swings them a mesmerizing circles. She really liked that.

I paused, then extended her legs straight up so that I could kiss her calves while ploughing her gently. Her ears and cheeks are starting to blush now as I bent her knees towards her chest. She grabs my hands in hers as I row in deeper. Finally, I feel a half release and I paused to catch my breath. But she bucks on me to continue the grind. I pushed her into a jockey position and ground her as long as I could stand it and then I let go. A bit of a anti-climactic climax for me. Could not hold it to the end.

Like a pro, she reached for the cap and held it as I withdrew my spent cock. She grins as she sees my load hanging limply and wipes me off. No more contact as I shower off and she showers off. I eye her lustily and she dresses herself, jiggling all the way. She smiles shyly as she catches me leering at her...

Ah Jing
Vientienne
Face: 5 sweet eyes, long soft hair, teeth make her look like stupid shark.
Boobs: 10 natural D cups small, perky nips, no stretch marks
Body: 6 tree trunk with soft fleshycurves. Very smooth skin, some stretch marks around hips
Cat: 8 nice fresh juice, wets easily, medium tightness, fleshy lips.
DFK: tried to avoid--shark mouth
Fingering: only surface, no penetration
DATY: did not try, was sorely tempted...
BBBJ: 7 very gentle, deep and patient, some suction
FJ: 9
GFE: some towards the end when high
Damage: usual
Old 27-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Robbing the cradle at the NS

Cock still itchy after yesterday's encounter with big boob queen. So returned to try my luck. Big boob queen was available, along with my no-name-also-can-lah, girl whom I have already bonked twice--she smiled invitingly at me when the door opened, but I was eager to try something new.

So when OKT showed me the third girl working, I was pretty excited because she looked really fresh and shy. She called herself Yong, and I thought OKT told me she was Indonesian, but turns out she is Viet and she said she was 20. Frankly, I don't think she is out of her teens. Petite, barely 40+kg. she kept glancing shyly at me but would look away timidly when I smiled at her. Ooh, I had a very good feeling about this--it was nothing like the disinterested vibe from the PRC models at Royal.

In the shower, she was unusually gentle washing my didi. She did not mind me playing with her little breasts. Her head and body smelled like a puppy.

I invited her beside me on the bed, and she snuggled up to let me fondle her all over while she played with my didi. I could tell she was still hiding from my gaze, so I kept kissing her head and stroking her as I would console a child. After a very relaxed time of cuddling, my cock was growing, so I indicated with sign language that I wanted her on her back.

Then I sucked and mouthed both her breasts and nipples. I gently worked my way towards her little Y. She was clearly tense and was not fully closed or inviting me in. I smeared the KY I saw her apply earlier onto the palm of my hand, and then stroked her lips into a sopping wet mess. She looked like she was in a coma. No reaction.

Nevermind, I rolled onto my back and let her raise my flag. She did a decent HJ, and was about to cap me when I pointed at her mouth then my cock. She acknowledged and obediently suckled on my fully extended cock like she was mouthing a banana. Sadly, she spent just a minute or so into it, then capped me very gently. I smiled and assisted by unrolling it all the way down to the base. She smiled shyly, and her anxiety seemed to be fading.

She tried her best to mount me, but she winced a few times trying to guide me into her, then she asked me coyly to do her missionary style. I rubbed my tip on her tiny twat and got it nice and slippery, then tested an entry. She winced again, bit her lip, and looked concerned.

I smiled, and stroked her boobs and belly. Parting her knees I slipped just my knob into her and waited patiently as she calmed down. Then with gentle pressure, I nudged until she accepted more of me. I stroked her outer thigh and cupped her ass assuringly, rubbing her clit with my free hand. She was relaxing and accepting more. Now she was breathing hard, clawing randomly at the pillows and air, and looking sleepy eyed.

So I pulled her knees into the jockey position and pumped her furiously, working her into a panting, moaning frenzy! Finally her eyes opened, she let out a deep breath and gave me the sweetest smile I've seen in a long time. I almost came right then!

Instead, I pulled out slowly from her very tight slot and kissed her inner thighs from knee to other knee. She did not react, so I lapped happily at her pristine pussy that looked like a giant fresh cockle. She had absolutely no smell, and tasted slightly sweet. I licked through her creases and sucked on her slimy lips. Still no reaction, so I slipped my long finger and immediately felt her swollen g-spot. I pulled back on her love-lump as I curled my finger to the rhythm of her deep breaths while dragging my tongue in lazy circles around her clit. Now she's clobbering my head with her thighs and I sat up to flip over to take her doggy. She complied meekly and looked eager to satisfy me.

On her knees and in position, she splayed her feet outward, and waited patiently for me as I patted my cock hard against her crack. Then I pressed my swollen head into her waiting parted lips. She sat down onto me! Wah, almost came again but I control myself and pulled her hips down onto my dick and I pumped her as quickly and deeply as I could, making the bed creek. Could barely hear The creaking bed over her dainty moans that sounded something like: "hee-AH, Hee AH, HEE AH". I let out a bellowing groan when I came and shot a big load into the cap, but she was not done with me as she kept sitting back onto my dick, making me jerk around like I was spastic. I teased her winking anus with my thumb as I held onto the cap when she finally released me.

She sat in a daze, not moving much for a while, not certain what to do. So I stroked her hair, arm, and thighs for a long time while she recovered--looking weary, confused, like she was close to crying the whole time. Finally, she got up and pulled off a long run of toilet paper, folded it carefully and precisely in half, and gently slid the loaded cap off my limp dick with both hands. She patted my dick dry and folded the parcel to throw away and then bowed slightly to me as she backed off the bed--Wah I felt like royalty, man!

I followed her back into the bathroom to shower, but I was feeling her stares at me. But they were no longer shy. They seemed to have some sort of deep longing and desire, but not lust. Somehow, I felt a bit guilty... like I just stole her innocence and heart. Shit.

Still avoiding her gaze, I got dressed, and tried to look cheerful and brave, but something was different in me. I chose not to tip her and she invited me to return as I left with her poison in my heart.

Yong
Vietnam
Face: 6 long nice smelling hair, big eyes, pock marks and acne on face
Boobs: 7 A-cup with pinkish brown marshmallow eraser nips and areolas.
Body: 5 slim, a bit chubby in belly, pasty white skin with fine black hairs.
Cat: 10 fresh like virgin, no smell, tiny, pretty and neatly trimmed muff
Fingering: Yes! Stim her g-spot big-big
DATY: Yes! like eating giant cockle sashimi--Akagai
HJ: 5 brief but gentle foreplay during cat bath and while I serviced her
BBBJ: 3 just long enough to moisten to cap
FJ: 10 very intense experience because of emotional connection
GFE: 10 like screwing virgin girl who is afraid to say no to you. Made me feel like a teenager again, but with experience like sex king. Really, really stim! Like taking your teen daughter's friend when you know she wants it.
Damage: usual
WIR: might have to break no-name's heart to take Yong again for another dance.
Old 27-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Saw her this afternoon. She is back! When you enter the 2nd floor area, she is in one of the rooms on your left. Counting from the left, she was in the 2nd room. Beady eyes, fake eyelashes. Clearly TY. Very small frame, 45kg and small chest, honey colored skin.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
gsensation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I know what is the price of NS nowadays? Long time didnt went to this entertainment..last time I paid 220 in RoXXl.

I went to massage nowadays...but your review makes me wanna go NS again...

Pls PM me or reply...
Old 02-03-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all - can u guys recommend any good KTVs in Penang? thanks.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can I know what is the price of NS nowadays? Long time didnt went to this entertainment..last time I paid 220 in RoXXl.

I went to massage nowadays...but your review makes me wanna go NS again...

Pls PM me or reply...
I pay more than RM160. But if he does not recognize you he might charge more.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post
I pay more than RM160. But if he does not recognize you he might charge more.
I meant I pay RM160.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blinkblink444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Hi all - can u guys recommend any good KTVs in Penang? thanks.
1) Latin at Penang Bowl but kena sapu 2 days ago.
2) G7, Bukit Mertajam.
3) 18th Floor, Menara Northam Venture.
4) Golden Sands, Behind Pacific Mall.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Loved at the SmallIn House

This was my first time trying out SmallIn. Thank you TaiKors for the OKT wechat and handphone numbers. There are 2 house locations--Lip Sin and Farlim. Since I was much closer to the Farlim location, I chose Jane at Farlim especially because the very patient OKT said that her service was better than the others.

You call the handphone after 12noon when they start, and get the house number and complex. When you are outside, the OKT will call the girl to answer the door. A slender, petite TY wearing a figure hugging black dress greeted me at the door. She had pixie eyes and a slender neck. Her hair was up, so I did not recognize her at first. But I compared her glamor shot with what I took and the face is familiar.

She guided me to her room. I saw that Mickey and Nanny were still dolling up in the living room. Inside the simple but clean room, there was a simple mattress and a closet to hang clothes. The aircon was nice and cool considering how hot it was outside. She stood very close to me and helped me unbutton my shirt and hang it with my tie. I dropped my pants and she hung that up too. Then she wrapped me in a towel and stripped too. In the shower, I was expecting SOP, but she kissed my swelling cock unexpectedly and she giggled happily when it jumped. I was liking this already. She did her hygiene routine quickly, then emerged in a towel.

I asked if I could take a photo because I wanted to remember her because she is very pretty, and my memory was fading. She laughed! But actually turned on the lights, flipped her hair and posed. Wah! So, finally can treat you TaiKors and playbabies with some candids at the end of my FR.

So began an languid and mind-blowing BBBJ with her kneeling on my right by my waist--well within reach. So I reached around with my right hand and ran my long finger into her crack, stroking from anus to her tiny pussy. I cupped her bobbing breasts with my left hand, allowing her to drop into my hand like warm water balloons. She mewed quietly, like a hungry kitten. She could not take it for long and parted her knees so that I could dredge her folds even though they were still dry. Eventually, she swung her crotch to face me and sat on one side so that I could finger her, while still giving me a superb BBBJ. I paused for a photo. She did not object. Wah seh!

I slapped her butt playfully, and she groaned yearningly, so I pulled her smooth cheeks into a 69. She looked at me through her legs, and tossed her head and arched when I tongue fucked her and pulled out and through to her winking anus. She really likes being licked on her chocolate starfish.

She sat up, clearly dizzy and high and shook off her dream unless a bit and regained her focus, but she allowed herself to grin a bit and blushed a bit as she capped me. She sucked and spat on me a few more times as she capped me promptly. She has skills.

She climbed on top and slowly mounted me. She winced a couple of times, and she said I was big. I rubbed her clit, making her groan and she dropped down and gasped! She fell forward, grinned incredulously and sat up to deep French kiss me. Awe, she's a dirty girl! Was not expecting it, but I took her in. She tasted like cigarettes, ass and cock. But the kissing made her very hot and lovey towards me.

She was rocking back and forth on me while we kissed, and I grabbed her boobs. She was now moaning quietly and squinting hard. She sat up and bounced a few times before she collapsed again. So I laid her down and tried to take a shot of her pussy. Not enough light, sorry!

So, I moved on by patting my dick hard on her clit,making her laugh with tickles. Then when I pushed in, she gasped and groaned like it hurt, but she did not push me away. Instead, she kept tossing her head as I drove in deeper each time making her yelp. I leaned forward and mouthed each of her breasts. Then I pulled her legs into jockey, and she was whimpering again. With legs high in the sky, and me nibbling her calves, she was yowling loudly. When I grabbed and rocked her ass into me as I pumped, she hissed and grunted. She grabbed one of my hands as the mattress squeaked and she was squealing. I grunted as I came, and she reached for my hips to grind herself through her climax.

She caught the cap as I withdrew, and she leaned forward for another DFK. It was smoldering hot and she wanted more. After she wiped me off with tissue, she soaps me up in the shower again. I rinsed my mouth well with chloraseptic wash and offered her some. She was grateful to use some. Then she announced it was massage time. There's more to this package?

She brought me back to the bed and got me flat on my stomach and began a pretty decent pressure point massage up my legs. She was still naked and rubbing all over me B2B. Her cat was still drooling as she brushed my calf so I serviced her more when she sat at my waist and bent over into a doggy style showing off her gorgeous butt and hips. She asked what I was doing. I said:"You massage me, I massage you!"

She straddled my legs to rub my back, hot groin gliding over my ass and little tits on my back. I about hurt myself with a stifled erection on the mattress. She dropped a towel over my butt and carried on. Finally, she announced all done! I got up and dressed myself as she pulled her clothes on, back towards me. I took several more pictures, and asked for my last pic with her dressed and seated on the bed.

She reminded me about the mouthwash, but I said she could have it. She giggled excitedly like a little girl, and again when I tipped her. She invited me to sit while I pulled my socks on, and she rubbed my thigh suggestively while I did so. She said she enjoyed me and I told her I really enjoyed her too, and I would ask my friends to visit. She grinned broadly and gave me my last DFK.

She walked me out to the front door. The two other girls had backs to me, not even interested that we were passing through. Maybe they heard us playing inside earlier. Jane held my hand kissed my cheek and stood at the gate blowing a kiss to me as I walked away.

Jane
Tomyam--Chiangrai
Face: 6 pixie eyes, nice long hair, smooth tanned skin, shark tooth smile, looks like hill tribe girl with longer neck
Body: 7 nice long curves in all the right places, slight tummy
Breast: 7 A cup but very nice to play with marshmallow earplug nip
Cat: 7 fresh smell, nice plump lips, tight, a bit dry
Fingering: yes!
DATY: yes!
69: yes!
Anal Licking: yes!
DFK: She initiated, then insisted a total of three times, very hot
BBBJ: 10 slurping, spitting; cock twisting; nut licking and sucking, almost CIM! Took her own sweet, loong time. Only a CIM would have possibly topped this!
FJ: 8 like fucking my own girlfriend. Very satisfying and she took care of me after. Will take her doggy next time.
GFE: 10 very accommodating, romantic. She has a little girl voice and meek manners. Bowed and submitted to me readily. Happy to take care of her.
Language: English spoken decently
Massage: 7 much better than I expected, but don't expect CZ standard
Damage: RM140 + 10 tip and one travel sized bottle of mouthwash with a bit left
WIR: without hesitation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1