The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
babylicious90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Hey bro, Bro Faen here, I think u mistaken everything bro, importantly i wish to tell to all bros, MY girl 95% close to pic as promise, he mention in his FR, my girl are all personally pick by me, i dun give u fake photo and the girl is another type, that my way of trust to you all bros, my girls if have any issue you can straight email me or text me through SBF or sms hotline, i explain to all bros, the girl was asking whether he could let her have a rest, if not the bro can carry with his second shot. all this are talks between girl and you all bro, you can make the choices yourself bros. do not worry that much, important the feeling i give u is when u see the girl when open door you will not feel disappointment. in singapore who which to see the girl and the photo is totally a different girl? bro thanks for your true FEEDBACK to us, i appreicate it very much. LOOK RESEMBLENCE 95% that true bro
Old 01-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

bro thanks for the FR. all our gals are 95% resemblance to the live pics
Old 01-08-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MamaSan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aljh1991 View Post
FR - Beena from mamasan

just had a session with beena. wanted to try chelsea, but too bad she went back.
bro simon suggested beena, so decided to go ahead.

place was pretty easy to find. reached and a petite girl opened the door. minimum make up on, but her looks just grow on you.

immediately get to business. stripped to bday suit and waited for her to join me. shower was pretty SOP. action begin when she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard. bbbj was good, no teeth felt against my didi. then its my turn to pleasure her. immediately went south and attack! cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary. then doggy. perhaps dry spell for too long. immediately unload when inside her.

quick washup and lay on bed to tcss while her hand autoroam. after awhile, cannot take it, starts to autoroam her too. bbbj then caps on. starts with cowgirl, then missionary for a good 10mins. then doggy for 10mins. finished up with hj.

overall experience - 7/10

will try other gems from mamasan. 2 new gems coming!

pardon my first fr.
Thank You Bro aljh1991 for the Field Report on Beena
Old 02-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PleaseAdviceMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not so great bonk with babylicious

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but i couldn't find another avenue to warn bros of my experience with the above mentioned stable.

Story goes like this.......

On the night of 31st July 2014, I made an enquiry with the above mentioned stable on the availability of girls at 0000hrs. Booking made and i made my way down. I doubled confirmed the price with the OKT, 140. I was then provided directions to the love nest and was pleasantly pleased when the door opened.

Now here comes the problem.

The moment i stepped in, she started ranting on about how she was getting ready to go party. This was what i managed to grasp from my limited thai.Now the Boss calls and she has to take me before she can go out. So she mentioned something about 1 hour, to me, i took it as she was going to finish off the 2 shots i was entitled to in one hour. That being said, we went through the standard sop of showering etc.

First shot done, shower done.

She started making up. Dolling herself up, getting ready to go out. In my mind i was thinking, we've still got about 20 mins before the hour is up and you're making up already? i didn't put too much thought into it and i just went for a smoke. After that, i came back and she was still dolling up. I waited for her on the bed and after another 5 mins, she started putting on her clothes. That's when i asked her, "Finished? no more?" and she nodded. I was like WTF?

I dressed myself up and i left the place.

Furious, i msged the OKT and demanded an explanation, to which i got a reply "Sorry, it's a misunderstanding. Sorry Bro."

Points to note:

1) If you had known that it's gonna be one shot/one hour for me, why didn't you tell me when i asked you for the price? Or even text me to inform me that that's the case.

2) If the girl had known that she was only gonna provide one shot/one hour, i'm sure she would have known that the price is no longer gonna be that of the usual package. I paid 140, and she took it without any questions asked. 140/2/90 thereabouts is the standard. I've chionged long enough to know that.

After explaining my case, i was offered a refund, to which i thought, ok fair enough, give me my refund, that is the least i deserve. Nvm the time wasted going down only to find out that i've been short changed. Nvm the fact that i was left unsatisfied and also nvm that i was rushed through the process. Give me a refund of what i deserve and i'll let things go.

I said "Ok. I hope you will give me a refund of what i deserve at least. Let me know."

From then on, the OKT went radio silent. Despite my continual messages, he chose to ignore. Hence, i'm here warning fellow brothers of this very real situation. This can happen to anyone and i think it's better for everyone to know and to avoid this happening again. Please double confirm with your OKT before any transactions are made.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Owing a couple of FRs. Here is the first.

RTF - Anny @ Sherbet

Same goes as the header suggests, it was an RTF affair with Anny from Sherbet. Anny and I had some "unfinished" business so I decided to return. Contacted Bro Mario and went on to book a slot.

Features / looks of Anny has been written on my earlier FR for reference; hence I'm not going into much detail here.

Anny asked me what cosplay I wanted today. She went over to her drawer and took out this sexy black laced see-through night gown. "OK!" I said. Anny smiled and took the night gown and place it on the bed.

After a good hanky panky shower, I waited for Anny by the bedside as I dried myself. Anny was still in the shower as she prepares herself with the night gown. Out she came soon after, clad in the lace see-through.

What a tease. It was see-through but yet I can't see everything. The outline of her nipples pierces through the laces. Anny seductively sashayed her way towards me and began to sit in between my lap. Her arms over my shoulders, legs crossed around my body; Anny leaned forward and gave a kiss.

I cant help it but to place her on her back and began to work my way with her. Licked every exposed part of her body before I began to nibble her nipple through the lace. I think that gave a different form of sensation as Anny's moans were louder than the first time I heard it. She was enjoying it. We took turns servicing each other. Tossing me on my back for a BBBJ and turning over again for me to paint her and back again and forth.

15mins of tossing and turning, I was rock hard and she was wet. Capped on and started with missionary. To make things simple, we bonked like it was in a JAV movie. Lost count of the number of positions we had. Slow and steady before I managed to lose control and unloaded. We checked the time and we were at it for 45mins! Time flies. Showered and we laid on the bed in each other's embrace with what ever short time we had remaining.

I am already thinking of the next RTF session with Anny. Thanks Bro Mario for the arrangements. Appreciate it.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylicious90 View Post
Hey bro, Bro Faen here, I think u mistaken everything bro, importantly i wish to tell to all bros, MY girl 95% close to pic as promise, he mention in his FR, my girl are all personally pick by me, i dun give u fake photo and the girl is another type, that my way of trust to you all bros, my girls if have any issue you can straight email me or text me through SBF or sms hotline, i explain to all bros, the girl was asking whether he could let her have a rest, if not the bro can carry with his second shot. all this are talks between girl and you all bro, you can make the choices yourself bros. do not worry that much, important the feeling i give u is when u see the girl when open door you will not feel disappointment. in singapore who which to see the girl and the photo is totally a different girl? bro thanks for your true FEEDBACK to us, i appreicate it very much. LOOK RESEMBLENCE 95% that true bro
Quote:
bro thanks for the FR. all our gals are 95% resemblance to the live pics
Why are you harping on the fact that your ladies are 95% resemblance of the pictures you provide when there is no service ?

You have failed to understand what are the key issues your customers are indicating.

You might want to read the FRs on your ladies.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Why are you harping on the fact that your ladies are 95% resemblance of the pictures you provide when there is no service ?

You have failed to understand what are the key issues your customers are indicating.

You might want to read the FRs on your ladies.

Pierre.

Hey Bro snowleopards, the FR written clearly i understand it, In my web stated that they are all pretty models( MEANS THEY ARE WORKING AS PRETTY MC MODELS) and they are first timer down here, i offering 95% live pic girl and FRESH SYT, those regular of BRO FAEN customer understand the important of live pic.. Girl service is bad i can slowly tell than and let them learn, there always error and make pratice and it can be perfects. When there such thing happening, all bonkers should let me know, that why THERE IS FEEDBACK AVAILABLE FOR BONKER TO POST!! and give those FRESH SYT a chance to learn, I will try not to make the same mistake, For my regular customer feedback to me was that why wasting the money of having a different girls from the photo. SERVICE WISE PRATICE MAKES PERFECT, NEW PATCH OF GIRLS attrach NEW KIND OF CUSTOMER.

WE PROVIDE CUSTOMER THE SENSE OF TRUST AND FAITH.
GUYS, BROTHER FAEN IS BACK, FROM FAIRYLOVE TO BABYLICIOUS90,
ONCE AGAIN BRINGING YOU GUYS TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT!!
Old 02-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Any FRs or comments on Club V?
Old 02-08-2014, 08:39 PM
Keng1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Great Bonks - Not

This is not a great bonk FR, skip if u want read about explosive sexperience.

Tiffany - babylicious90

1st look, pretty, normal Thai tan. slim body and nice height.

Not going to detail my time with her but just like to verify some things with those who have tried her:
this is her services indicated: Services: CIM + BBBJ + COB + CATBATH + THAI MASSAGE + FRENCHING

1) Hands up if you are asked to stand in the bathtub while she soaps and shower u outside the tub wrapped in towel. She said "I shower liao", then when I step out, she went to the bath tub and started showering..

2) Hands up if you were told "my mouth pain" when your lips move in close to hers.. More like "u have bad breadth", I mean me of course.

3) Hands up if you were told "itchy, don't want" when u tried cat bath her. no touch, no caress, no kiss.

4) Hands up if you were met with 5 or 10 fingers covering herself up when u tried to paint her bushy pussy.

5) Hands up if you saw 1 pair of hands covering her nipples when u so much LOOK at them. Naturally, NO GO zone again.

6) Hands up if you notice 2 fingers at her pussy when u are boning her. to prevent condom from slipping? to prevent deep thrusting? to stimulate herself?
not sure but its damn irritating.

7) Hands up if you encounter a pair of legs closing up when u were on top of her but wanted more body contact for more feeling.

8) last thing does not concern her, but hands up if u were lost trying to find the place..

thank u for staying with me till now...

I miss my past great bonks..

Cheers,

Last edited by Keng1; 02-08-2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: add in services
Old 02-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman85 View Post
Guy I am new to this, friend recommended me this sammyboyforum.com thing, am I doing the right thing? PLEASE ADVICE,

First Pick is the BABYLICIOUS90, because it sound delicious, haha, I try the nanny as the web say 95% resemblance, the person text me ask me try so I try, when I reach the location I see nanny, I shock seriously. I din know the pic and the real person look so much alike, I enjoy the whole session, first time try sammyboyforum.com, I now know how its work, thanks god Singapore still got still have this kind of service. I will try out other logo too, but babylicious90 really tempting me to go back again, I saw other 2 girl candy and sweety, it make me wan to go back tonight again, Bro Faen thanks for the pleasant arrangement, Nanny is really the NIPPLE KILLER, HAHA, Big boobs with small tiny nipple, Singapore cannot find liao I think..

GUY if my FR done it badly, please ADVICE me, I am new to this, I been force to write this FR to enjoy VIP rate, haha, vip rate with GREAT BONK WORTH writing the FR, feel like going back tonight and have a session with NANNY( Nipple Killer) NANNY I misses u,

thks bro, true and nice FEEDBACK.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
fionalove9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

After Reading All This FR . Found Something Funny , why suddenly people say very Bad suddenly very Good , Really it REAL or ??? , Only those people KNOW ......
Life Is Short... Enjoy Life ....
Old 02-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Sherbetbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Owing a couple of FRs. Here is the first.

RTF - Anny @ Sherbet

Same goes as the header suggests, it was an RTF affair with Anny from Sherbet. Anny and I had some "unfinished" business so I decided to return. Contacted Bro Mario and went on to book a slot.

Features / looks of Anny has been written on my earlier FR for reference; hence I'm not going into much detail here.

Anny asked me what cosplay I wanted today. She went over to her drawer and took out this sexy black laced see-through night gown. "OK!" I said. Anny smiled and took the night gown and place it on the bed.

After a good hanky panky shower, I waited for Anny by the bedside as I dried myself. Anny was still in the shower as she prepares herself with the night gown. Out she came soon after, clad in the lace see-through.

What a tease. It was see-through but yet I can't see everything. The outline of her nipples pierces through the laces. Anny seductively sashayed her way towards me and began to sit in between my lap. Her arms over my shoulders, legs crossed around my body; Anny leaned forward and gave a kiss.

I cant help it but to place her on her back and began to work my way with her. Licked every exposed part of her body before I began to nibble her nipple through the lace. I think that gave a different form of sensation as Anny's moans were louder than the first time I heard it. She was enjoying it. We took turns servicing each other. Tossing me on my back for a BBBJ and turning over again for me to paint her and back again and forth.

15mins of tossing and turning, I was rock hard and she was wet. Capped on and started with missionary. To make things simple, we bonked like it was in a JAV movie. Lost count of the number of positions we had. Slow and steady before I managed to lose control and unloaded. We checked the time and we were at it for 45mins! Time flies. Showered and we laid on the bed in each other's embrace with what ever short time we had remaining.

I am already thinking of the next RTF session with Anny. Thanks Bro Mario for the arrangements. Appreciate it.
Thank Bro milkman87 for the FR on Anny
Old 02-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Bro snowleopards, the FR written clearly i understand it, In my web stated that they are all pretty models( MEANS THEY ARE WORKING AS PRETTY MC MODELS) and they are first timer down here, i offering 95% live pic girl and FRESH SYT, those regular of BRO FAEN customer understand the important of live pic.. Girl service is bad i can slowly tell than and let them learn, there always error and make pratice and it can be perfects. When there such thing happening, all bonkers should let me know, that why THERE IS FEEDBACK AVAILABLE FOR BONKER TO POST!! and give those FRESH SYT a chance to learn, I will try not to make the same mistake, For my regular customer feedback to me was that why wasting the money of having a different girls from the photo. SERVICE WISE PRATICE MAKES PERFECT, NEW PATCH OF GIRLS attrach NEW KIND OF CUSTOMER.

WE PROVIDE CUSTOMER THE SENSE OF TRUST AND FAITH.
GUYS, BROTHER FAEN IS BACK, FROM FAIRYLOVE TO BABYLICIOUS90,
ONCE AGAIN BRINGING YOU GUYS TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT!!
Instead of taking time to reply to me, why not spend some time and reply to your clients ?

Pierre.

P.S. Money does not grow on trees nor does it fall from sky.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

hi bro snowleopard and keng1, pls contact us personally. we sincerely like to correct wat is wrong.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Not so great bonk with babylicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleaseAdviceMe View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but i couldn't find another avenue to warn bros of my experience with the above mentioned stable.

Story goes like this.......

On the night of 31st July 2014, I made an enquiry with the above mentioned stable on the availability of girls at 0000hrs. Booking made and i made my way down. I doubled confirmed the price with the OKT, 140. I was then provided directions to the love nest and was pleasantly pleased when the door opened.

Now here comes the problem.

The moment i stepped in, she started ranting on about how she was getting ready to go party. This was what i managed to grasp from my limited thai.Now the Boss calls and she has to take me before she can go out. So she mentioned something about 1 hour, to me, i took it as she was going to finish off the 2 shots i was entitled to in one hour. That being said, we went through the standard sop of showering etc.

First shot done, shower done.

She started making up. Dolling herself up, getting ready to go out. In my mind i was thinking, we've still got about 20 mins before the hour is up and you're making up already? i didn't put too much thought into it and i just went for a smoke. After that, i came back and she was still dolling up. I waited for her on the bed and after another 5 mins, she started putting on her clothes. That's when i asked her, "Finished? no more?" and she nodded. I was like WTF?

I dressed myself up and i left the place.

Furious, i msged the OKT and demanded an explanation, to which i got a reply "Sorry, it's a misunderstanding. Sorry Bro."

Points to note:

1) If you had known that it's gonna be one shot/one hour for me, why didn't you tell me when i asked you for the price? Or even text me to inform me that that's the case.

2) If the girl had known that she was only gonna provide one shot/one hour, i'm sure she would have known that the price is no longer gonna be that of the usual package. I paid 140, and she took it without any questions asked. 140/2/90 thereabouts is the standard. I've chionged long enough to know that.

After explaining my case, i was offered a refund, to which i thought, ok fair enough, give me my refund, that is the least i deserve. Nvm the time wasted going down only to find out that i've been short changed. Nvm the fact that i was left unsatisfied and also nvm that i was rushed through the process. Give me a refund of what i deserve and i'll let things go.

I said "Ok. I hope you will give me a refund of what i deserve at least. Let me know."

From then on, the OKT went radio silent. Despite my continual messages, he chose to ignore. Hence, i'm here warning fellow brothers of this very real situation. This can happen to anyone and i think it's better for everyone to know and to avoid this happening again. Please double confirm with your OKT before any transactions are made.
I had more or less the same kind of experience with Candy as well. Was told to trust the okt and offered refund if the girl failed to meet my expectations.

Girl: almost zero bj (note: bj, not bbbj); hj a bit, lick a bit, condom out, little bro in, pump 10 times or so, asked "finished?" Little bro went limp. Ended up hj all the way. Zero french; decided no pt gg 4 2nd shot. Asked 4 massage, ended like a half-f**ked sensual one. Neither feel the strength nor tge arousal. Complained to okt after that, radio silence. Gg to ban this stable. Sigh. Miss the times where the girls prepare water in bath tub for u n clean u up while u sit on them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1