The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

pls PM me this ML contact and her shop address, let me know the damages too thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Recently had a ML. She is older looking. Very likely in her 40s. But her body is really nice. Very petite and nice sized tits (not too big). Also has beautiful tattooes in the right places. Huge turn on for me to see them while banging her shaved and tight pussy.

She walked in wearing a tiny mini skirt with lacy g string. Wow! She started me off by placing me on my hands and knees. She then open my butt cheeks and ate out my ass and balls. She also BBBJ me in the same position switching between my ass, balls and dick. She then slid underneath me (still on hands and knees) and continued the bbbj. Then I turned around. Wow, I was finally able to see how she sucked my cock. Really full suction. She continued (no rush) until I was ready to fuck her in all sorts of positions. Lots of moaning from her (fake or not, I don’t know lol) but it was a huge turn on. Finished the deed, paid and left very satisfied.

Ratings:
Looks: 6-7/10 Milf
Body: 8/10 petite, shaved pussy
BBBj: 8-9/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF: Yes!

PM me for further details. Will share only with bros with good reputation and contribute FRs.
Old 29-01-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DunTouchMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited E** recently, so will leave a FR.

She is now at UPL from her old location. Arrived at the place and waited 5 min before entering the discrete place. Looks pretty in person, D cup and has a nice voice. Place was a bit rundown - not so nice lighting but has a private room and shower.

Massage for 30min was not good, moderate strength, stepping but not hitting any spots. I felt like a piece of meat getting pounded. Started with HJ + autoroam (nice papayas) > massage > ended with 2nd HJ.

Was quite turned off as she is sometimes on the phone texting while massaging and not very professional. No teasing and quite mechanical - maybe this place is just for HJ. Cut short the 2nd HJ halfway and left.

Looks 8/10
Body - for boob lover
Massage 3/10
Personality 5/10
RTM - no
Old 31-01-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
griffon1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteverk View Post
Couldn't sleep on Sunday morning... woke up 3am, and couldn't go back to sleep.
Decided to go out and try my luck.
Went to UPL stretch to try luck.
Reached about 4am, and planned to do one patrol sweep, before balik kamponging.
On the return sweep, a mama-san poked her head out to get me in. Was initially planning to run, as she looked... quite scary. But she did say she had many gals awake, so decided to take the chance.
Also got chance to run anyhow.

Gal #1 at Recep had to be at least 50...Pass...
Gal #2 had a nice slender body with great boobs, but her face was so zhnged, it looked super weird... pass
Then S****a walked out, in a shiny red micro-dress and a body to die for. Mai tu liao.

Looks: 7/10 33 yo Milf
Body: 9/10 athletic, with abs
BBBj: 6/10

Found out S is a 33 year old lady who likes to gym, run and cycle. Her wechat is full of her in exercise attire, and on her bike.
Her body is like one of those fitness instagrammers, completely tone with 11 abs. Super solid to hold. Nice C cup, and a pretty face, although you can tell age is very slightly catching up.
Her massage was crap. She gave you the option for cbj or bbj, and her bj skills were OK bah. But the fs was quite something. Most gals would give up after a few minutes on top, but she was happy to ride me like her bike, action non-stop one. After 10 minutes, I had to get her off, or risk blowing right there. I think she was a bit upset that she had to stop. Haha
Thanks to her solidly firm ass, doggy was one of the best I had in awhile, before finishing off in missionary.

It's been awhile since I had a good one in sg, with most wg trying to get you off and go. This Gal fave me a one time good one at 4am Sunday morning. Certainly worth a revise later.
Dmg is 50 + 150.
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 01-02-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sho1145 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Went to the level 2 spa and took Anny, sweet girl with full leg tattoo. Service is good, she really cleaned little bro well and proceeded with cbj, kept sucking hard and making pop sound. Turned her over for hard ramming doggie into her fleshy bum and flipped again to finish.

Also saw another young girl there, look a bit like korean youtuber in taiwan 金针菇,found out only 22, maybe go back and try soon.
Hi, can share ctc? Thanks
Old 01-02-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
wuyibn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Recently had a ML. She is older looking. Very likely in her 40s. But her body is really nice. Very petite and nice sized tits (not too big). Also has beautiful tattooes in the right places. Huge turn on for me to see them while banging her shaved and tight pussy.

She walked in wearing a tiny mini skirt with lacy g string. Wow! She started me off by placing me on my hands and knees. She then open my butt cheeks and ate out my ass and balls. She also BBBJ me in the same position switching between my ass, balls and dick. She then slid underneath me (still on hands and knees) and continued the bbbj. Then I turned around. Wow, I was finally able to see how she sucked my cock. Really full suction. She continued (no rush) until I was ready to fuck her in all sorts of positions. Lots of moaning from her (fake or not, I don’t know lol) but it was a huge turn on. Finished the deed, paid and left very satisfied.

Ratings:
Looks: 6-7/10 Milf
Body: 8/10 petite, shaved pussy
BBBj: 8-9/10
AR: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

PM me for further details. Will share only with bros with good reputation and contribute FRs.
Bro, Can give me the info. Thanks
Old 05-02-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Went to the prc spa which have to whatsapp the girl to open door and tried Shang hai, looks maybe 8/10 from profile photo, was hesitant at first but still try cos of ample looking chest.

Lied face down and she started licking all over, haven't got such service in a long time. Turned around and she gave a good cbj and I flipped her on her back to start pumping away. Changed to doggie and continued banging her nice bum hard, can feel her puxxy quite tight. Flipped again and pumped till cum with her panting.
Old 07-02-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Smile123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Went to the level 2 spa and took Anny, sweet girl with full leg tattoo. Service is good, she really cleaned little bro well and proceeded with cbj, kept sucking hard and making pop sound. Turned her over for hard ramming doggie into her fleshy bum and flipped again to finish.

Also saw another young girl there, look a bit like korean youtuber in taiwan 金针菇,found out only 22, maybe go back and try soon.
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 07-02-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 0
Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!Suckkkyyyboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Went to the prc spa which have to whatsapp the girl to open door and tried Shang hai, looks maybe 8/10 from profile photo, was hesitant at first but still try cos of ample looking chest.

Lied face down and she started licking all over, haven't got such service in a long time. Turned around and she gave a good cbj and I flipped her on her back to start pumping away. Changed to doggie and continued banging her nice bum hard, can feel her puxxy quite tight. Flipped again and pumped till cum with her panting.
Can pm location and ctc-- thx u
Old 07-02-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Weekly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Bro..can share ctc?
Old 10-02-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros. Need some intel. I just added a ML named Ju*** from H*** S**. Her voice sounds good and I am very tempted to try. Want ask is it a chop carrot place? Anyone tried her before? TIA
Old 10-02-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dev8838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hey bro can share contact? TIA!!!
Old 12-02-2022, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvinn View Post
I never go there for almost 1 year. Used to have a girl there called Jenny or Jenelle. Anyone knows if she still working?
Is she tanned and voluptuous? Looks more like cambodian/thai right?
Old 12-02-2022, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Is she tanned and voluptuous? Looks more like cambodian/thai right?
If i am not wrong, she is at 153. Cambodia and Vietnam mix. Used to work in Jalan Besar before here.
Old 13-02-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
If i am not wrong, she is at 153. Cambodia and Vietnam mix. Used to work in Jalan Besar before here.
Yeah. Is her name jenny?

She's very voluptuous. But now recently she has put on a little weight right?
Old 13-02-2022, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Yeah. Is her name jenny?

She's very voluptuous. But now recently she has put on a little weight right?

Yes. Her name is Jenny. You are right. Not very pretty but her skills is good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1