The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Seremban Siau Bao I have tried b4, But Seremban Papaya not yet lah. I wonder how it taste like ??
neither have i tasted it before as I heard papaya's there are really cheap and also confirmed by bro ken. how's the taste of siau bao in seremban and is it safe to eat?
Old 07-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
i wish i could, but....
but let me continue for you with the only word TIRED!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Brada, Its a figure of speech, you got the wrong message. What I meant is that there is a Taipo Lin waiting for you in Wah Kee. Kao Jai Mai??
koh thrun krup mak mak, bro sengseng... chan mai kao jai mi puyin norm yai yai yu ti wah kee
Old 07-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u r better than that, u r good in double rod skill, so bro dyelook also attracted by u.
lol, not only big fish, big turtle also... kekekeke
wah, bro ken8864, sometimes i wonder do u really knows bro sadchaiz... i think he only like girls lah... me kukuchiau got nothing also like petpet only lah
Old 07-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
wah, bro ken8864, sometimes i wonder do u really knows bro sadchaiz... i think he only like girls lah... me kukuchiau got nothing also like petpet only lah
Ofcause I know sadchaiz, but I dont know you. All I think was you like to bang sadchaiz as you mentioned in the previous post, but not sadchaiz like to bang by you.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:43 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Thanks KLCC for Xiao Min ctc.

Called her found out the place she works i really need to consider wanna give her a visit anot.. Called a few NL 'frens' turn out none of them are free to makan with me. Boh bian i called XM again said i will come if she willing to wait in her room instead ask me go food court fetch her.

Reach her place 1st look she is just a ordinary looking PRC, beside this i must say she later turn out to be 1 of the best PRC i ever have b4.. (sorry to say XM is oso my 1st PRC and the best! )

I dunno how to write juicy FR so i just give her rating:

Race: PRC
Looks: 6/10
Skin: 7/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 7/10 .
Boobs: 7/10 B Cup... nice pair.
Catbath: 7.5/10
Gfe: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 Can say tight.. but i suspect she did put on some KY.
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: RM150 Din ask her the damage, gave her RM150 she was quite happy.
Overall: 7/10
RTF: I think so...

I'm glad have met this prc name Xiao Min, now i consider some prc gers are good and i dont mind trying more PRC in the future... before that i only sayang NL, Bakso, Pinoy and thai gers.

Once again thanks KLCC for her contact.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hanzohattori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Thanks KLCC for Xiao Min ctc.

Called her found out the place she works i really need to consider wanna give her a visit anot.. Called a few NL 'frens' turn out none of them are free to makan with me. Boh bian i called XM again said i will come if she willing to wait in her room instead ask me go food court fetch her.

Reach her place 1st look she is just a ordinary looking PRC, beside this i must say she later turn out to be 1 of the best PRC i ever have b4.. (sorry to say XM is oso my 1st PRC and the best! )

I dunno how to write juicy FR so i just give her rating:

Race: PRC
Skin: 7/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 7/10 .
Boobs: 7/10 B Cup... nice pair.
Catbath: 7.5/10
Gfe: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 Can say tight.. but i suspect she did put on some KY.
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: RM150 Din ask her the damage, gave her RM150 she was quite happy.
Overall: 7/10
RTF: I think so...

I'm glad have met this prc name Xiao Min, now i consider some prc gers are good and i dont mind trying more PRC in the future... before that i only sayang NL, Bakso, Pinoy and thai gers.

bro Dekuip , wah lau , u so fast hand fast leg meh ? i plan to go this weekday , you wanna rtf ?? btw i still don know which place this is ,i see no road leh . perhaps sifu can guild me a little , and kopi ice on me .
Old 08-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 20
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post

I'm glad have met this prc name Xiao Min, now i consider some prc gers are good and i dont mind trying more PRC the future... before that i only sayang NL, Bakso, Pinoy and thai gers.

Bro Dekuip, you very fast hand fast leg and glad you sexified with her service. Her working place may hesitate you whether you want to go but after trying her I believe you will RTF her. I tried a few PRC but so far non match her yet. Probably I did not try many yet.
Anyway she told me you are a nice guy and a few had looked for her also nice men too.For those yet to call her she said she will not work after 2359 hours as she worry the winds.
Thanks you for your FR and please introduce me good lobang if you have.
Cheers.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hanzohattori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you KLCC for Xiao Min ctc, and bro DeKuip for QC.

afternoon feel sien sien , then call up xiao min , and bro dekuip was right about that place, end up i reach that place with paying rm15 for the car park , call her again for location , she guild me to her place, i was waiting downstair , after 1 mins , one petite girl come down , real kindergarden teacher look alike . ho sei liau.

went up , the place is a bit "chow kit" look, old , simple , but not smelly for sure . talk talk then take bath together , she mandi me like a small baby , slow slow and every inch was clean , go back room wait for her , cat bath , then bbbj , she is good , something new to me , like using tongue to massage ur di di . the process is about 15 to 20 mins , then cap on , bonk for 5 mins and eject. she was a bit wet, and moan " u very naughty " kinda things. sounds real to me .

Race: dailian PRC
Skin: 7/10 a bit tan
Figure: 7/10 . good shape, no tummie
Boobs: 7/10 B Cup
Catbath: 8/10
Gfe: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 only one pose tried but feels good lo
Attitude: 8/10 (tcss for 15mins then bath again )
Damage: RM150 follow bro Dekuip
Overall: 8/10
RTF: yes , but might consider bring her to another hotel
Old 08-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcc View Post
Bro Dekuip, you very fast hand fast leg and glad you sexified with her service. Her working place may hesitate you whether you want to go but after trying her I believe you will RTF her. I tried a few PRC but so far non match her yet. Probably I did not try many yet.
Anyway she told me you are a nice guy and a few had looked for her also nice men too.For those yet to call her she said she will not work after 2359 hours as she worry the winds.
Thanks you for your FR and please introduce me good lobang if you have.
Cheers.
bro klcc, i've seen a lot of positive fr here regarding xiao min. May i ask if she's based in npw or osfc? I'm quite tempted but i've no ctcs to exchange and as u can see i'm just a junior cheongster. You may also reply me in pm mode if it's inconvenient to post here due to her safety. Hope to hear from u soon.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ofcause I know sadchaiz, but I dont know you. All I think was you like to bang sadchaiz as you mentioned in the previous post, but not sadchaiz like to bang by you.
let's put things right here, i'm definately straight but would love to try bang anal. I mean from the female gender.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
let's put things right here, i'm definately straight but would love to try bang anal. I mean from the female gender.
Just notice you like to be bonk anal by female.
Lol
Old 08-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Walen !EH! I din know you have this hobby of having Women working the dildo in and out of your backdoor. No wonder you won't get jam in the traffic cos you can have 2 ways traffic. Wow! You are really an amazing scheming angler.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
Thank you KLCC for Xiao Min ctc, and bro DeKuip for QC.

RTF: yes , but might consider bring her to another hotel
Bro hanzohattori, you also very fast hand fast leg, morning post afternoon cheong liao !
Old 08-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro klcc, i've seen a lot of positive fr here regarding xiao min. May i ask if she's based in npw or osfc? I'm quite tempted but i've no ctcs to exchange and as u can see i'm just a junior cheongster. You may also reply me in pm mode if it's inconvenient to post here due to her safety. Hope to hear from u soon.
I've pm you. cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1