The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

@leroy13

Thai ladyboy. H79 almost all are thailand if i am not wrong.

forgot to add that near the ending she ask if she want me to cum on my chest. but i went on to suck her instead and continued for awhile more.
Old 18-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sucking a ladyboy's cock ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
paid $30. she took off her bra and sat on the mattress with her skirt on. i took off everything. then i sat beside her.

but at first her cock was really soft and then i asked if she can erect but she thought i asked if she could cum. anyhow she said pay her extra $20 and she can fuck me. anyway i gave her $20 then i started sucking her cock.

gave her a bbbj. her cock was circumsized and really nice to suck. she lied down and i just kneeled beside her and suck her away.

for the first time i really enjoyed sucking a ladyboy cock because her cock shape was normal and her cockhead was exposed since circumsized.

after sucking for a while. i decided to fufill my long time fantasy giving blowjob to a ladyboy standing up while i am kneeling on the floor.

so i asked her to stand, then i just sucked her away. licking the sides of her cock and then licking her balls and then sucking her cock.

kept licking and sucking her cockhead because it was really tasty. there wasnt any pre cum from her cock so it was really clean and nice to suck.

by then her cock was like fully erected and its even bigger than mine. she don't have a big cock but slightly bigger than the average asian size i think? actually it doesnt matter.

so i was kneeling down and continued sucking her and looking up at her. alternate between licking the side of her cock and sucking it. then afterwards i didnt use my hands and only used my mouth to suck back and forth for a while.

afterwards she wanted to fuck me. i lied down expecting her to fuck me in missionary. then she asked me to turn around. i was quite scared since i have never been fucked in doggy style before and i feel its quite a vulnerable position? because i wont really be able to stop her if it hurts.

she wear condom then put some lube and force her into me. it hurt like crazy when her cock was inside. i had to stop her and then ask her to put more lube.

then second time she penetrate into me. it hurt again but i try to relax and then when she is fully inside of me it didnt hurt anymore and it was orgasmic.

she started off slow and pumped me. gradually she got more high and pumped even harder. initially my hands were supporting myself upright but as she pumped more and harder i became weaker and eventually my head and hands were all lying on the mattress while being helplessly pounded away by her.

really enjoyed every moment when she was inside me and pumping my boy pussy away

then afterwards she got more high and she kind of lean ontop of me and hugged me while pumping even harder. extremely shiok. her hands were around me and i hugged her hands while she pounded away.

after awhile she got tired. then i asked to sit over me.

so she was kneeling, then i lied down in between her legs. basically her cock was infront of my mouth. then she asked if i wanted her to cum in my mouth and she was like amused with herself when i said ok.

anyway i just sucked her and i cummed while jerking off. she asked if i still wanted her to cum in my mouth. i told her anything. but in the end she didn't, probably saved her energy for the later night.

highlight moment was when i kneeled down and she was standing and i just happy enjoyed sucking her cock away. for the first time sucking a cock was so tasty and shiok.
Welcome to the amazing world of sucking ladyboys' cocks ..... so nice and tasty ..... should try sucking more cocks .... really enjoyable !!!
Old 20-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
@leroy13

Thai ladyboy. H79 almost all are thailand if i am not wrong.

forgot to add that near the ending she ask if she want me to cum on my chest. but i went on to suck her instead and continued for awhile more.
Yes, all are thai. Opens around 6plus, closes around 1plus
Old 22-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

2nd floor by the way i realized got aircon. not bad can feel cold air.

but seriously the uncle should renovate the rooms upstairs man, or least get new mattress.
Old 22-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Will go Down tonight later for a quickie and share reviews with all bros!!
Old 23-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

any FR?

by the way the LB which i reviewed several posts earlier, she should be back in thailand by now liao.
Old 23-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
4thzonespiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
any FR?

by the way the LB which i reviewed several posts earlier, she should be back in thailand by now liao.
I guess the one u r referring to in Shirley from hatyayi.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
hi brudder,

how does erin look...
Hi Brudders, where can I find Erin

Thanks.

Anyway I just tried Lisa today. Super service.
Will write more later..
Old 24-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Lisa in house 9 yesterday.

Slightly disappointed. Not feminine. Quite rush.

Pre op About 5 inch long and below average diameter. Erection not strong.

Looks 6.5 foxy type
Body 5.5 fleshy. Skin tanned
Boobs C unnatural.
Frenching not allowed
BJ 5.5 normal
FJ 5.5 moans too obviously fake
Gfe 1

RTF no

Price 30 including air conditioned cubicle
Old 25-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

house 9 good meh? seriously everytime i walk past. forever no business. and i don't see any chio ladyboys. and its damn dark also. can't even see the face clearly. because they know they not chio thats why they dim the lights lah.

in contrast house 79 always a lot of bangla outside oogling at the hot pretty thailand ladyboys. and have good business.
Old 25-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You are right. House 79 really much brighter and better. Lately saw one fair syt in house 79. Looks quite pretty.

I think there is one more house in between 9 and 79. That is the worst. Completely dark and cannot see what is inside.
Old 25-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
house 9 good meh? seriously everytime i walk past. forever no business. and i don't see any chio ladyboys. and its damn dark also. can't even see the face clearly. because they know they not chio thats why they dim the lights lah.

in contrast house 79 always a lot of bangla outside oogling at the hot pretty thailand ladyboys. and have good business.

The last few times I've walked by 79 there haven't been many girls and the quality has not been great. There was one syt a few nights ago who was super hot looking but she was pre-op. It seems there are quite a few pre-ops in 79, so if cock is what you are after make sure you ask.

House 9 has the occasional gem. I have been with two Malays there who I thought were really hot. And both had nice cocks. One is back in Malaysia already and the other (Lisa) is leaving this week, I think wednesday, and says she's not coming back.

As to the quality of girls, I think that it varies from month to month. There seems to be a constant rotation. When I'm in the mood for cock I check out both houses. Both are worth a look.

Also, I don't find house 9 very dark. I can see the girls on the stairs just fine. I also find the rooms and beds to be cleaner in house 9. So far I've had good experiences with this house. YMMV.
Old 25-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Tried Lisa in house 9 yesterday.

Slightly disappointed. Not feminine. Quite rush.

Pre op About 5 inch long and below average diameter. Erection not strong.

Looks 6.5 foxy type
Body 5.5 fleshy. Skin tanned
Boobs C unnatural.
Frenching not allowed
BJ 5.5 normal
FJ 5.5 moans too obviously fake
Gfe 1

RTF no

Price 30 including air conditioned cubicle
Well, different strokes for different folks. I've seen Lisa three times in the past month and each time has been better. Her service has never been rushed with me. The last time I saw her I sucked her for about 20 minutes until she shot a load in my mouth. Then she sucked me for about ten minutes. Then she asked me to fuck her ass, which I did first in standing doggy, then finished in missionary. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it. Maybe we just have good chemistry.

As far as her cock and hardness, the average penis size is a little over five inches. I'd say hers is between 5 and 6 and she has decent girth with a mushroom head. I find it to be a perfect size for sucking. Big enough that I know I have a mouth full, but not so big that I can't take the whole thing in. The last two times I've seen her she's gotten hard quite quickly and has had no problem cumming. The first time I saw her it took a little sucking to get her hard and she wasn't able to cum because she had just fucked someone and came right before I saw her.

Anyway, YMMV. I have had great sessions with Lisa. I think she's one of the better looking LBs I've seen in Rowell.

Bro, are you sure it was Lisa you saw? I think she is very feminine and her skin is on the lighter side for a Malay. Her cock is quite dark though, which I like. You would know it is Lisa because her hair is dyed blonde.

She's leaving this week. I think wednesday is her last day.
Old 25-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
You are right. House 79 really much brighter and better. Lately saw one fair syt in house 79. Looks quite pretty.

I think there is one more house in between 9 and 79. That is the worst. Completely dark and cannot see what is inside.

the one in between should be the indian ladyboy house. inside a lot of indian ladyboys but totally no business.
Old 27-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
king14king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Rowell Ladyboys

can anyone tell me what is the opearting hour over at rowell??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1