The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 20
toyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud oftoyking69 has much to be proud of
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

this is a very interesting thread to read
Old 10-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 15
木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute

Bangkok Day7
Today I didn’t plan any activities as I told her she’s the boss today
She brought me to her apartment to look see look see
1st impression quite nicely kept & definitely 1st glance sure looks like a place where a lady is staying
Went for massage, buy some snacks along the way & makan before head back to hotel
Packed my stuffs & after shower we had our last sex of the trip & creampied deep into her cb
Probably tired from the 7 days of activities & soon she’s asleep

Bangkok Day8
What a great 8D7N Bangkok trip for me, time to fly back to sg
Old 14-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Bro i really hope you are just kidding when you say u RAW her. I visited this girl too. Great GFE and service. But i didnt raw.

Guys like you really make our experience more dangerous. I think u should be banned.
We both wanted raw, was not a one-way thing. We both enjoyed making the baby.
Old 19-12-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
fooloffood is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro can share ctc pls thanks
Old 19-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
yoloboy191 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro this is who? Can share
Old 21-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

nice thread. share more please.
Old 25-12-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Bro i really hope you are just kidding when you say u RAW her. I visited this girl too. Great GFE and service. But i didnt raw.

Guys like you really make our experience more dangerous. I think u should be banned.
I met her in BKK. She is open to raw
Old 25-12-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4692 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Went to bkk for a short trip recently. Met oe nof the FL who I know when she FL in singapore. She is not ang pai or not pretty type and she was only here for 1 trip

But I was surprise that she open to meet me. Maybe I really treat her very well in sg though I never believe in using money to win over a girl. Is just helping her in other ways and I guess that conquer her heart.

But unfortunately I was caught in rain 2 days before I left for Bkk and when I was there I was totally flu mode. When I met her she was also having flu due to weather in bkk.

What was touching was despite her flu she went out to help me.get medicine which supress my flu. There we were sleeping with each other naked everynight but no sex due to flu. But it was a nice feeling we went sightseeing. She walked so much that her shoes broke.

Best part she bought an air tix and hotel room in sg asking me to stay with her and even say8ng she look forward to make love. Unfortunately dunno why she was rejected by custom. But also blessing in disguise as I was still not recover from flu.

I was very touched by this lady despite me not giving her any presents and just treating her to makan she really took care of me. I guess any physical c9nquest cant be compare with a caring heart
Old 26-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shithappens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, it may be possible that your gal was rejected by Customs due to her medical condition. take care
Old 26-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zenmasterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got juicy stories on Zen who came last year?

Been hoping for her to come back SG, till now also cannot forget her. I am sure some bros are in contact with her. SIC please.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=...&highlight=zen
Old 29-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Come out play, don't take things too seriously. Generally girls are good heart also.

I met many FLs in bkk also. They pay cab fare also have. Buy me food or movie also have. When I say I sick they buy food come my room and specially go out buy meds give me eat also have. Some even so nice give me head massage when i say i feel headache after a night of JW. We hug each other and even I feeling sick but my dick can still stand and we also fuck like as if sex can cure sickness. Very normal to raw also in Thailand.

Its just who go there meet them first and do it first. So just enjoy and move on.

If got FL wana come sg meet you, please make sure you fix all the sop with her for immigration and standby for her arrival.
Girls who are still schooling 90% can raw. They raw their bf too
Old 29-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

New nonny is good
Old 13-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Any new FL who can raw and creampie
Old 13-01-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -256 / Power: 0
MRJACKY MRJACKY MRJACKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Girls who are still schooling 90% can raw. They raw their bf too
I heard about it from my buddy from Thai, but seriously seems it's true🤔🤔🤔
Old 14-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
stanzmingkun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in fact they more scare then we do as well... so the only ans go she really ready n wan baby with him
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1