The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10287 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
never fall in love with a FL/WL massage girl, they have no morality or values. If you want to get that out of them, you are asking the pigs to fly.

How many bros, fell in love with these type of girls, and end up they break the guys hearts? cheated on them?

Don't be the good guy, it doesn't pay.
But the truth is, many will only understand this when they get hurt. So no point telling them not to get involved or fall in love etc.. I was once like that too
Old 06-01-2024, 10:35 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
But the truth is, many will only understand this when they get hurt. So no point telling them not to get involved or fall in love etc.. I was once like that too
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
I don’t believe in free, even they give you a homely feel, cook for you breakfast lunch and dinner, end of the day they will say we SG guys easily tamed with a homely feeling, then they go bait another and another, for the sex part you still have to pay, but just offer u longer hours, but they break you apart after that, today they have more and more funny tricks, your heart will soften when you see the marketing bill is always $200, but it’s just a bait to fish you, by then when you wake up, you already fell into the ditch and hard to get back. I thought I will never fall for it as I am a player also but unfortunately it happened.

I can feel your pain bro. I was there once. It sucks.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-01-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

They seen too many guys and tried countless dick
Just too hard or it wont be able to convince them
to just truly love you.
You may be with her for few hours / few days or
weeks with them but after that period of time
she will be with another guy to rely on.

They basically don’t find love they just finding
someone can support them as long as they
could hold you with them.

My ML RTC still got many of her guys visiting
even stay at her place or go for holiday trip.
She will plan the traveling date plan making
won’t have double crash date.

So never be so naive you are the Special One
No 1 is special to them.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Their original intention is to come here to make as much money as they can. Their reality is they have a family to feed and mortgages to pay off. Not their original intention to come find love.

Even if they eventually find love, they can't escape their reality which is to feed family and pay bills in their home country. Once they are in this industry, they are used to getting chosen and not chosen by customers. A lady knows there will always be younger girls. This insecurity is especially magnified in their industry. If they don't make as much as they can, they will be poor once their 'lover' leaves them for someone younger.
Old 07-01-2024, 03:37 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Their original intention is to come here to make as much money as they can. Their reality is they have a family to feed and mortgages to pay off. Not their original intention to come find love.

Even if they eventually find love, they can't escape their reality which is to feed family and pay bills in their home country. Once they are in this industry, they are used to getting chosen and not chosen by customers. A lady knows there will always be younger girls. This insecurity is especially magnified in their industry. If they don't make as much as they can, they will be poor once their 'lover' leaves them for someone younger.
I don't have experience with overseas one.

the one I had a long term with was a local FL.

that- SUCKED.

Can't get the prostitute out of her even though she has stopped for years. She still goes for the guy who has the flashy cars, money, let's say, she is an easy fuck for any man. If you are busy on something, you are going to turn around and see she's avoiding you or disappeared acting strange. That means, she has been screwing someone else.

So if you go in the bf/gf stage with her, you are in for a bloody world of pain because the ex- prostitute, is still a PRO.

Money, that moves her. Nothing else. Forget giving her your heart, working on the "relationship", trying to be normal people, its not worth nothing.

Give her money, she will do anything you want. And any man can just get her, even if she quit the active FL job.

Sorry to say, treating them as normal people, companions, long term partners for now or future, a life together, my 2 cents- get pigs to fly, that will happen first.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-01-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I don't have experience with overseas one.

the one I had a long term with was a local FL.

that- SUCKED.

Can't get the prostitute out of her even though she has stopped for years. She still goes for the guy who has the flashy cars, money, let's say, she is an easy fuck for any man. If you are busy on something, you are going to turn around and see she's avoiding you or disappeared acting strange. That means, she has been screwing someone else.

So if you go in the bf/gf stage with her, you are in for a bloody world of pain because the ex- prostitute, is still a PRO.

Money, that moves her. Nothing else. Forget giving her your heart, working on the "relationship", trying to be normal people, its not worth nothing.

Give her money, she will do anything you want. And any man can just get her, even if she quit the active FL job.

Sorry to say, treating them as normal people, companions, long term partners for now or future, a life together, my 2 cents- get pigs to fly, that will happen first.

You are right, they are just so broken but pathetic, actually I thought not all are trash, I treat them as a proper woman, but too bad most of them once into this line is hopeless, I once dated one who work ktv at night for 6years, nothing happened even after she RTC and I even knows she got another guy who was a Malaysian who always shower her gifts, but I just don’t give a shit, I once in a while eat what she cooks and sleep at her place on weekends in the day and I the rest I don’t care, I don’t get locals or PRs, too much risk, I don’t date them out or out to have meals with them, even overseas ones, so monetary is purely trade for excitement, but unfortunately last 2years I fell into a trap who is more experienced, but now I am ok, not as bad as some bros who threw in more cash than they should spend, my rule of game was just trade for what I want, that’s all, if someone wants me to buy this buy that, I will stop contact immediately, but still I feels painful because of fights and on going quarrels, and someone treats one like a slave, and when I wakes up, I find myself spending too much, too much risk, time and money on someone, I don’t look for free trade, but just necessary, as I thinking in future there is no ugly mess, but still it’s a mess up, I mess 2years of myself up, this year I picked myself up and only very once in a while go out to play, but never to get into a relationship again. Not worth the pain, sorry to all here brothers for being so lengthy
Old 08-01-2024, 01:13 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
You are right, they are just so broken but pathetic, actually I thought not all are trash, I treat them as a proper woman, but too bad most of them once into this line is hopeless, I once dated one who work ktv at night for 6years, nothing happened even after she RTC and I even knows she got another guy who was a Malaysian who always shower her gifts, but I just don’t give a shit, I once in a while eat what she cooks and sleep at her place on weekends in the day and I the rest I don’t care, I don’t get locals or PRs, too much risk, I don’t date them out or out to have meals with them, even overseas ones, so monetary is purely trade for excitement, but unfortunately last 2years I fell into a trap who is more experienced, but now I am ok, not as bad as some bros who threw in more cash than they should spend, my rule of game was just trade for what I want, that’s all, if someone wants me to buy this buy that, I will stop contact immediately, but still I feels painful because of fights and on going quarrels, and someone treats one like a slave, and when I wakes up, I find myself spending too much, too much risk, time and money on someone, I don’t look for free trade, but just necessary, as I thinking in future there is no ugly mess, but still it’s a mess up, I mess 2years of myself up, this year I picked myself up and only very once in a while go out to play, but never to get into a relationship again. Not worth the pain, sorry to all here brothers for being so lengthy
bro I know what you have gone through. I went through it, its a shitty feeling and it seems like hell never ends
Just fall in love with someone who should not be loved, give respect to someone who gave it away a long time ago
I think if we gather the bros who are in this situation for drinks, we all will be singing broken hearted songs and drinking like hell because we are all a band of brothers who fell in love in a FL, WL, someone who works in that trade
Hope your situation is better now.
Old 08-01-2024, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

You Never Walk Alone!
Old 08-01-2024, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Why don’t spend the time on lonely MILF in those dating app? My friend has been fucking many of them free. Quite rich, got good career and can fuck foc. But all late 30s to early 50s
Old 08-01-2024, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Why don’t spend the time on lonely MILF in those dating app? My friend has been fucking many of them free. Quite rich, got good career and can fuck foc. But all late 30s to early 50s
Those ladies were abandoned by men for some reasons:
- Weird character / rude
- halitosis
- smelly cunt
- airport
- money face
- gambler
- clubbing
- big spender
- no bed performance
Etc, any of these is a turn off that is why their men left them. Same to the men, the ladies just leave us for the same reasons

Too many mls said, men cannot be trust, no matter how good he is he will still be flirting. 男人的本性。

Last edited by Newsasap; 08-01-2024 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Add
Old 08-01-2024, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post
Old 08-01-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Those ladies were abandoned by men for some reasons:
- Weird character / rude
- halitosis
- smelly cunt
- airport
- money face
- gambler
- clubbing
- big spender
- no bed performance
Etc, any of these is a turn off that is why their men left them. Same to the men, the ladies just leave us for the same reasons

Too many mls said, men cannot be trust, no matter how good he is he will still be flirting. 男人的本性。
Usually left over one hahaha. But free fuck is free fuck. So if your okay with their flaws why not haha....
Old 08-01-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Usually left over one hahaha. But free fuck is free fuck. So if your okay with their flaws why not haha....
Abandon equals rejected goods. Take durian as example.
Old 08-01-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ended a long term relationship with an Ex- FL
just couldn't take her broken personality. I think the work breaks them in ways we cannot imagine
Just imagine, sucking, fucking strange men daily, for years. It makes people change.
I tried to make her normal, but somehow she was too broken to fix.
When I met her she was branded from head to toe, took drugs, gambled heavily, was working as a FL, Social escort etc...
When she quit, thought she was normal, but somehow even years of normal therapy is not enough, she is still broken in many ways, values, morals, ways of looking at the world
Girls that do this trade, have something in them that tells them its okay to do so, and when they leave, they leave scarred. Of course its my personal opinion having dated a ex FL for a long time.
If there is one advice I can offer bros, just do the sex, not the feelings and emotions. Although it's hard because we feel great that we don't have to pay for the sex once we become a couple, we pay in other ways. The price might be too big for some.

I think one needed much courage to live with a FL.
While you understand the thought of having free sex but in fact paying more for other costs is not an equal deal mean you are indeed in love with her.
So, is there something she deserve your love beside her sexy body or sweet face?
Maybe is better for you to spend time and money on other average looking normal lady for a good relationship and companion.

Last edited by Ray06; 08-01-2024 at 02:43 PM.
Old 08-01-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

End of day I feel if you got the money just spend within your means. Like my friends like to go support girls at hangflower joint or ktv by the thousands then later get to so call bed them for "free". Tbh we know is not since there are quite abit of initial investments to call it "free". But my friends are happy, ego get boosted, dopamine increase. Why not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1