The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSillyporean View Post
I was searching for clue/proof and found some Western Union transfer slips, a J.J.Tan has transferred 10 trieu - 17 trieu VND to her more than one time over a period of a few years between 2008 - 2011.

Who is J.J.Tan? Hope he is one of the samsters in forum and we can clear some shit! Maybe another cheongster from JC (back in 2004)?!
looks like your wife was sleeping with other men behind your back...dun tell me all these while you have no clue what she had been doing from 2008 to 2011...

a year or sometime back there was this samster who wrote here claimed that he had been screwing somebody else viet wife...dun know what happened to that story now...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was searching for clue/proof and found some Western Union transfer slips, a J.J.Tan has transferred 10 trieu - 17 trieu VND to her more than one time over a period of a few years between 2008 - 2011.

Who is J.J.Tan? Hope he is one of the samsters in forum and we can clear some shit! Maybe another cheongster from JC (back in 2004)?!
Hey Bro, seems like your wife still keep in contact with her ex-beau/s all the while...KC-ing them... You are not vigilent man

1) Try your best to get back the custody of your son, if by law still cant, move on ba..We still have how many 7yrs...money can earn, times cant chase back.
(Pardon me if I offend u. I just think back if 2008-2011 she is still contacting her lover, how sure are you that the child is your son?)

2)No point finding more evidences of her cheating unless it's for fighting the custody. (That's if she is willing to come back to fight or you can go vn court?)
The more pain u dig the bigger the wound.

3) No point finding her lover/s, what you intend to do? For this kind of WL n men? Don't dirty your hand. Retribution is waiting...

舍得:有舍才有得!Future is waiting for u

Last edited by Kim91; 05-12-2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Add comments@pt 1
Old 05-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

J.J. Lin I know ... J.J. Tan I don't know ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 06-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Hey Bro, seems like your wife still keep in contact with her ex-beau/s all the while...KC-ing them... You are not vigilent man

1) Try your best to get back the custody of your son, if by law still cant, move on ba..We still have how many 7yrs...money can earn, times cant chase back.
(Pardon me if I offend u. I just think back if 2008-2011 she is still contacting her lover, how sure are you that the child is your son?)

2)No point finding more evidences of her cheating unless it's for fighting the custody. (That's if she is willing to come back to fight or you can go vn court?)
The more pain u dig the bigger the wound.

3) No point finding her lover/s, what you intend to do? For this kind of WL n men? Don't dirty your hand. Retribution is waiting...

舍得:有舍才有得!Future is waiting for u
I think i mentioned before in this thread that its a wekk known fact amongst local viets that many VB who married foreigner man, will look for other lovers when they are back in VN for holidays. Even the immigration officer at the airport mentioned that to my wife before. Many bros may say i am a bit extreme, but without staying there long term, you will not know what these ladies can be up to behind yr back. The worst may not happen to you, but it has happened to lots of other Singaporean or foreigner man who married VB. As a normal singaporean man, we will think that once a VB has a child with us, her heart will be with us, the probability of her swaying is almost zero. But this is surely the wishful and innocent thinking of us. To them, a marriage is nothing but a piece of paper. They know most foreigner guys will not trust them and the only way is to give birth to babies to reassure these foreigner man. But to them, having baby or not having baby is no difference. If they want to have fun, its a simple as ABC in VN. You think about it, if yr VB have you in the heart , will she want to go back VN to stay for a month of two every other month? No matter what reasons she has, this is not right. You can ask yourself, if you stay in VN and love yr bx a lot, will you want to come back singaopore every other month, stay for a month or two and leave yr bx in vn? When i stayed in VN last time, i come back Singapore every 12 to 15 days for business, and max i stay in Singapore is 4 days and i will return to VN to be with my bx and my gals. Infront of you, the VB may be NORMAL, and you may think that she still make love to you often, so nothing is wrong. VBs know it too. If they have a lover there and she stopped making love to you, you will suspect and she still need you to give financial support, so making love to you often is seriously nothing to them. Making love to them is like eating pho, nothing special. So we, Singaporean man, got to open our eyes BIG BIG and try to read the VB's mind. Not to be overly suspicious, but sometimes, some tell tale signs are very clear. Stop denying yrself to tghe truth, but protecting ourselves is really quite impt.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I think i mentioned before in this thread that its a wekk known fact amongst local viets that many VB who married foreigner man, will look for other lovers when they are back in VN for holidays. Even the immigration officer at the airport mentioned that to my wife before. Many bros may say i am a bit extreme, but without staying there long term, you will not know what these ladies can be up to behind yr back. The worst may not happen to you, but it has happened to lots of other Singaporean or foreigner man who married VB. As a normal singaporean man, we will think that once a VB has a child with us, her heart will be with us, the probability of her swaying is almost zero. But this is surely the wishful and innocent thinking of us. To them, a marriage is nothing but a piece of paper. They know most foreigner guys will not trust them and the only way is to give birth to babies to reassure these foreigner man. But to them, having baby or not having baby is no difference. If they want to have fun, its a simple as ABC in VN. You think about it, if yr VB have you in the heart , will she want to go back VN to stay for a month of two every other month? No matter what reasons she has, this is not right. You can ask yourself, if you stay in VN and love yr bx a lot, will you want to come back singaopore every other month, stay for a month or two and leave yr bx in vn? When i stayed in VN last time, i come back Singapore every 12 to 15 days for business, and max i stay in Singapore is 4 days and i will return to VN to be with my bx and my gals. Infront of you, the VB may be NORMAL, and you may think that she still make love to you often, so nothing is wrong. VBs know it too. If they have a lover there and she stopped making love to you, you will suspect and she still need you to give financial support, so making love to you often is seriously nothing to them. Making love to them is like eating pho, nothing special. So we, Singaporean man, got to open our eyes BIG BIG and try to read the VB's mind. Not to be overly suspicious, but sometimes, some tell tale signs are very clear. Stop denying yrself to tghe truth, but protecting ourselves is really quite impt.
That is what i do for this past six years and until now then i ready for a baby with her

To other people,i might sound extreme but to me,protecting myself is more important.Whether later stage is go wrong or not,nobody know but at least i have clear first few stages of knowing more about her,learn how to mantain our husband and wife relationship after marriage and etc

Past six years having been a tough learning stage for both of us but at least we learn from each other,whether baby will help us to bring our spouse relationship to clear our further spouse relationship obstacle or prevent us from clearing.Nobody know
Old 06-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

TS,next time break your sharing into paragraph leh,like that one lump pierce difficult to read leh

Thank u first huh
Old 06-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
what i want to know is why is it OK for fat ugly singaproean guy who cant get laid with normal girls but has to marry of WL from another country/culture, but who then also continues going to cat150 houses, JC or KTV to get extra girls ie cheat on his "wife", why is it acceptable fr him to do that, but suddenly its unacceptable for the wife to do the same thing and go back to vn to get a younger lover more attractive man who can understand her mentality and cultural idiosyncrasies. I think that is worst kind of hypocrasy. The point is you went in that particular with a understanding that it was rent of her pussy for a certain amount of money, you give her financial support and u still get use of her pussy, so why are u complaining, if you are stupid or too weak to bargain a good deal than thats your own fault, and if you are further too stupid to realise that the "marriage" doesnt mean that the original arrangement changes. This is the fault of guys who think that they can get cheaper fucks or free fucks if they marry a girl, serves u right for trying to cheat another person and for being a sad ugly loser. And for the poster who keeps on mentioning that his wife is a normal respectable women, BUT research on his former posts will indiacte that he used to try to run a prostitution service when he was based in vietnam, where he ised his wife to deliver the girls..let me tell you decent vietnamese women would never willingly become a mommy/pimp given the a. chance of criminal prosecution if caught, b. the disreputable nature of earning that kind of blood money, but i suppose this poster thinks that the waitress at the HBT bars who might fuck once a month as opposed to the girls working and fucking every days is a good girl. This site is full of such characters paper tigers...hiding behind they keyboards painting illusions for other losers to pat them on the back and applude. Please zapp away
Old 06-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't help to agree with your post, i have a fuckable VN girl friend, potentially girlfriend for me in the past. Somehow i grow tired of her rubbish about boring life, always complaining BORED of everything. Very typical of her after knowing her a while. Recently i came to find out she was secretly juggle between me and another man in Singapore last time when i was courting her. Carefully making her choices who is more suitable for her in life, or maybe who is fuckable longer on bed. Recently she got betray by the man whom she thought can love her, realize this man who always said "I love you" have few women in overseas. Called me to tell me her problem again. NNB i always a person for you to shoulder when you are sad. This time round am sick and tired, not wanting to be a Mr Nice Guy anymore. She asked me out to meet her here, i can't be bother with her and brushed her off with my busy schedule. If she ask me out for a good fuck with her i might consider giving her angry sex, bang her tiny cunt like she never experience before, then blow my whole load in her mouth and wipe it dry on her face.

Just be careful, a start of free fuck will lead you to emotion attachment on her. She will use all her cutey power to seduce you till you soft heart and jelly legs. Luckily, my emotion judgement was not weak.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Can't help to agree with your post, i have a fuckable VN girl friend, potentially girlfriend for me in the past. Somehow i grow tired of her rubbish about boring life, always complaining BORED of everything.
BORED, buon, chan is a common word that come out of their mouth...
just don't bother.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
BORED, buon, chan is a common word that come out of their mouth...
just don't bother.
Noted bro, probably BORED comes out more often from her mouth than other VN girls i know.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you will not know what these ladies can be up to behind yr back. The worst may not happen to you, but it has happened to lots of other Singaporean or foreigner man who married VB.
That is why we must understand the vb and make her want you more than any other guys.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
TS,next time break your sharing into paragraph leh,like that one lump pierce difficult to read leh
Most Vietnamese also like to write in this way too

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Most Vietnamese also like to write in this way too
u really si fu,this u also know
Old 07-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
u really si fu,this u also know
jackbl also write this way
Old 07-12-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

Just for fun

I think in this forum that its a well known fact amongst hardcore cheongster that many cheongster who married foreigner wife, will look for other lovers/WL when their wife are back in their country for holidays. Even the vb at jc and gl mentioned that to me before. Many bros may say i am a bit extreme, but without cheoging jc/gl long term, you will not know what we cheongster can be up to behind our wife back. The worst may not happen to them, but it has happened to lots of other vb or foreigner wife who married a hardcore cheongster. As a normal vb, they will think that once they bear us a child, our lan jiao will be with them, the probability of us swaying is almost zero. But this is surely the wishful and innocent thinking of them. To us, a marriage is nothing but a piece of paper. They know most hardcore cheongster cannot be trusted and the only way is to give birth to babies to reassure these hardcore cheongster. But to us, having baby or not having baby is no difference. If we want to have fun, its a simple as ABC in sillypore. You think about it, if we can be sextifed by our VB, will we want to go gl/jc cheong for oftenly? No matter what pattern she has, this is not always sextified. You can ask yourself, if you cheong gl/jc and not sextified by yr bx a lot, will you want to go back gl/jc cheong when got chance and leave yr bx at home? When i cheong gl/jc last time, i go back home every 12am for phone call/conference, and max i stay out in gl/jc is few hours and i will return home to report to my bx. Infront of the vb, we may be NORMAL, and they may think that we still make love to her often, so nothing is wrong. we know it too. If we have a lover outside and we stopped making love to her, she will suspect and we still need her to sperm check, so making love to them often is seriously nothing to us. Making love to us is like eating chicken rice, nothing special. So they, foreigner wife, got to open their eyes BIG BIG and try to read the hardcore cheongster's mind. Not to be overly suspicious, but sometimes, some tell tale signs are very clear. Stop denying themself to the truth, but protecting themselves is really quite impt.... by closing an eyes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1