The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tetebagus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Haha.. FR coming soon if tonight is successful. But , where can I see other mei2? I got it now , i thought tts a direct no to the girls.

Tq bro EB.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchor868 View Post
Bro

Just came to shanghai for a week till 15th jan 2013

heard so much but not familiar. need BIG Bro guidance on how to have good time, where to go, how to find

cheers
Anchor
bro...you can go hailang sauna...not bad...it's along zhongshan xi lu ....most cabbies will know.....went there twice during my recent trip ...
Old 10-01-2013, 03:12 PM
SamSter

Eric666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has been latelly at hai lang?When? thx
Old 10-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hotibodi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Sorry I've been trying to find out how many shots do we get for spas like Hong Song. Can any bros kindly advise. Thank you
Old 11-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric666 View Post
Anyone has been latelly at hai lang?When? thx
Late last year
Old 11-01-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotibodi View Post
Hi Bros,

Sorry I've been trying to find out how many shots do we get for spas like Hong Song. Can any bros kindly advise. Thank you
Unlimited as long as within the time frame...
Old 11-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

I will be in Shanghai Pudong for a couple of days for meeting. Any suggestions on what I can do there as well as what should I be aware off in terms of safety?

I don't speak mandarin so will be kinda lost.

Any info sharing. I thank you a lot.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

great selection of girls!
Old 15-01-2013, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 17
ricku is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricku is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Tried JinJin last week when i was in SHA, and i was really thankful to bro ebonkie man! Super responsive when i msg him..details and time given to him and set was the ultimate session with JinJin!

Looks: 7.5/10 (Have to agree that she have the resemblance of 70% of 周迅)
Body: 8/10 (Light weight & nice to hug)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (natural B-cup)
Autoroam : Yes! I slowly slid my hand into her clothing and realized that she was sweating a bit as she massage me..so i asked if she is feeling hot...i said you can simply take your clothes..and she did it with her bra on..and once again..i slowly and swiftly unhooked her bra, as she continued her massage..
Oil Massage Service: 7.5/10 (nice pressure and sensual)
Handjob : 8.5/10 (i was fingering and rubbing her 'V' with her panty on..and she became wet, soft moaning...and her hands on my 'P' too..slowly and sensually..we did on each other...Oooh...i must say my soldiers have never shot that high before...)

thanks bro ebonkie for the gem...hopefully i will go SHA soon again..wait for my msg bro!! Humble my points if you can..thanks many many...

Damage: 800 yuan / MJ & HJ / 120 mins+
Old 16-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 21
jezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi bros.

Am finally visiting Shanghai again after like 5 yrs. Stayed there for 3 months about 5 yrs back.
Really need some advise. Just spent the last 3 hrs reading from last page till page 1123. Totally confused now and also not sure what's updated or otherwise. More importantly, I didn't take notes so..... Sigh...

Anyway if any kind bros here can help me out on the following:

1) where to stay? 5 star local hotel is fine. Location would be of prime importance. I remember I use to stay at millennia hotel or something. Was a Singapore run hotel.

2) now to the more impt question.... I need to bring some guest to a nice full service sauna. No budget but preferably somewhere more atas. Have read about ear digging thingy and that sounds interesting. I remember when I was in Shanghai 5-6 years back, the girls will lie on you and dig your ears in that position. No action though... Cept if u manage to convince her to go out.

3) also anywhere that can get hot gals to go back to hotel. I know Ktv is one option and a local colleague is arranging to bring us to one. Rainbow ktv or something.
However, first night there, would need to be a pimp and arrange for my guest. Bo Bian. I showed them the photos that bro ebonkie posted but they asked "got anything better or not" haha. I explored a lot of websites but I remember that previously most are fake photos. Any other suggestions? Preferably a mummy number to call.
I know this Taiwanese papasan contact who runs a Ktv which is in a hotel. The hotel has a very popular jap buffet restaurant. Can't remember name Liao but he used to be able to arrange for me. He's probably no longer around...

4) last but not least is for myself, any recommendations for a Syt who can do a proper massage with happy ending. Hj also can. I suspect I am gonna be tired after all the entertaining so looking for a nice massage. If course guys being guys, options thereafter would always be good. I always have a soft spot for sweet, petite and cute gals

Paiseh for this super long message. Thanks in advance to all. Would be good to get any advise whatsoever. Kum sia.
Old 16-01-2013, 11:00 AM
SamSter

Eric666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezter View Post
Hi bros.

Am finally visiting Shanghai again after like 5 yrs. Stayed there for 3 months about 5 yrs back.
Really need some advise. Just spent the last 3 hrs reading from last page till page 1123. Totally confused now and also not sure what's updated or otherwise. More importantly, I didn't take notes so..... Sigh...

Anyway if any kind bros here can help me out on the following:

Paiseh for this super long message. Thanks in advance to all. Would be good to get any advise whatsoever. Kum sia.
For the hotel I don't know, for all other things you should find usefull info here

On Sauna Section and Real Scrt Section

http://www.shanghai-nightlife-guide.com/

have fun.
Old 16-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 23
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bro, i try my best to answer your qns hor...

1) hotel wise, you didnt mention your budget and preferences, so it's hard to suggest. BUT, as long as you are not staying in Pudong, it's really fine. don't imagine that shanghai is that big...anyway, prime areas will be like in the city. e.g. Ascot serviced aprt along 淮海路,opposite Apple shop, enuff prime or not? haha. marriot also nearby. if you need more recommendations you have to give me more details.

2. sauna
There are a few places that offer. i remember someone did post out a list on this. however, you can consider Hong Song Sauna, but be prepared to be put into a room full of other ppl, unless of course you go during off peak hours. You can also try 新雅涛苑, or 新玉屏. I dunno what you mean by no action. but most of the ear diggers you can rubba one...if you want to fuck them, then you will need some strategy. either cash on the spot, or book enuff of their time till they feel shiok with you. Do this normally in a room by yourself, as she will not risk other ppl knowing about it. AND, when you're in HS, tell the HS eardigger you normally do at 新雅涛 or 新玉屏。 you have to give them the feeling that you are experienced. quit being a sporean there by acting gentleman, you can wait till the cow come home they also won't let you fuck cos you want to be a gentleman ma..so they also play along with you. of course, you can also bring them out (to play first) and then do the rest from there..

3) most of the time you can get those girls to go back with you in the ktv. i dunno what you mean by rainbow ktv. do you mean sunshine ktv as in 金色阳光?or maybe it's some uniform shop ktv. there are recently a lot in shanghai. about arranging girls for your guest, i think it's always good to look at them face to face, and chat a bit to get feel ba..you want those outcall type, what i can say is 一分钱一分货。maybe a mummy would be able to help you, if you REALLY REALLY need, let me know. (i use 2 REALLY hor, so think carefully first) don't waste ppl's time also.

4) you can try bonkie.

cheers,
hin1
Old 16-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 21
jezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Probably gonna stay at Hong Qiao area as its near Hong Song which another bro also recommended. Anything 1500rmb thereabouts is fine. Any recommendations?

What you mean by put into a room full of ple? During ear digging? No private room? As for non gentlemenly, you are not the first to tell me. I will rememeber your good advice. Fuckin itchy so i am sure i will remember...... lol

Previously went to this ktv. I think its called Rainbow. They only serve a minimum of blue label and better alcohol there. No black or even gold labels. Everything is premium. Ah Gong money so its all cool. Anyway, my colleagues are arranging for that so shouldnt be a problem.

Anyway, really appreciate you making the effort to post. I was a cock....spend so much time readiong thru the previous threads but never take notes. Lol.
Btw can we access SBF in Shanghai without VPN?
Old 16-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyway, really appreciate you making the effort to post. I was a cock....spend so much time readiong thru the previous threads but never take notes. Lol.
yes u can access sbf without vpn
Old 17-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 23
holein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterholein1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Probably gonna stay at Hong Qiao area as its near Hong Song which another bro also recommended. Anything 1500rmb thereabouts is fine. Any recommendations?

What you mean by put into a room full of ple? During ear digging? No private room? As for non gentlemenly, you are not the first to tell me. I will rememeber your good advice. Fuckin itchy so i am sure i will remember...... lol

Previously went to this ktv. I think its called Rainbow. They only serve a minimum of blue label and better alcohol there. No black or even gold labels. Everything is premium. Ah Gong money so its all cool. Anyway, my colleagues are arranging for that so shouldnt be a problem.

1. with 1500rmb, you should be able to get very decent hotels around puxi. dont have to die die stay near HS, unless you gonna f f f till legs soft soft. haha..HS is inside Hilton Hotel, btw, but that area is a bit ulu.

2. HS got a couple of big rooms with like 8 massage chairs for their customers. during peak period, you and your gang might be ushered to a room co-shared with other bonkies while waiting to go up for your sexperience. one way to get a small fast by yourself is to ask for leg massage and if you tell the massage mm you want to do special, you will be given priority to a small room. good that you're so fucking itchy that you'll remember my advice. in fact, this piece of advice is valid even with any normal girl hunting. if you act too gentlemanly, the girl will place you in the "bao jia"(sure eat, 包吃) category. you will be that idiot whom she will call when she got problems and you'll become her "sister" friend. what we have to do is: a. can act gentleman in times like during dinner, pour tea for her, get tissue for her, etc. b. but when go chionging with her, please hor...if you act gentleman, she also cannot release herself...SO, help her to help you fuck her....haha got it, bro?

3. I remember liao la...Rainbow..haha....you mention only cordon bleu and above i remember liao...fucking ex place. it's called 缤纷年代, @南京西路580号南证大厦5楼。last time is considered the most ex, now is one of the .... beaten by 伯爵3 and 十里洋场, both situated at the bund. if you want really classy place, these 2 are the ones to go, get their bund rooms.. room with balcony where you can see the bund, right in front of you. the dj tip is already 1k, btw. i don't have to tell you the girls' tips liao hor..

4. sb is accessible in shanghai, don't worry. spore never quarrel with china over the 钓鱼岛, so the CCP still treats sporeans good..haha. even for facebook, i can let you access too, if you REALLY need. no need to install anything. i got US servers which I can link you up to, that is, IF you really need to fb during your stay in shanghai.

cheers bro,
enjoy your shanghai trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread