The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyxiaozi View Post
hi bros out there, i will be heading over on 4th march need some expert to share where to go and its a must go place? much thanks in advance.
Bro, in Bkk the actives is a lots,just that what kind of entertainment you go for
Old 20-02-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yb75 View Post
Maybe can arrange for a cheonging session?
usually where you chiong?
Old 20-02-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
yb75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
No idea 2nd time I am going to bkk. Doing my research and reading to see where is nice and fun.
Old 20-02-2013, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Have fun bro.
Old 20-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jialat, why do I have this feeling I am gonna be very boh eng soon ah??5555+++

So many bros coming down this 2 weeks....need to rest now, hide in mountain to charge up for the coming battles.....
Old 20-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Jialat, why do I have this feeling I am gonna be very boh eng soon ah??5555+++

So many bros coming down this 2 weeks....need to rest now, hide in mountain to charge up for the coming battles.....
Beside that your younger brother also need V too.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 21-02-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old 20-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Have fun bro.
how to have fun when you not there
lets go ,
Old 20-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
how to have fun when you not there
lets go ,
Lolx cannot la, march just start work how to go. Unless they got job for me in Bkk.

Next trip bro.
Old 20-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros...any hotel to intro at bangna area?
hope guest friendly s
Old 20-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Lolx cannot la, march just start work how to go. Unless they got job for me in Bkk.

Next trip bro.
got lobang info me also... 55555
Old 20-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
got lobang info me also... 55555
Lolx what lobang u mean? I Mai Lu na 555
Old 21-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
winfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwinfieldgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just back from LOS for a short getaway. Jaded with the agg experience of NEP and SC so decided to venture into the famous "Star Wars Cantina"(ala Thermae coffeeshop) with non other than the good bro who coined the term.

Was my first trip there and what a sight it us..small hall like setting with girls lined up around the permimeter of the club.No pushing for LDs; no mamasan rushing u to pick girls..and cheap drinks for us (red wine for THB80 and beer for THB90)

Line up of girls was great..no "Jabba the Hutts or its jail wardens" as i had feared. However, none managed to catch my eye. Not too used to the modus operandi whereby u have to directly approach the one u fancy and ask the questions. Crowd was predominantly Japanese with koreans, prc, and ang mos. Not goin to go into details of the hunt except that i went looking for something new; exciting and challenging and i got more than what i asked for. As they say...Bangkok always has its surprises so that you never get tired of the Land of Smiles.

Overall..would recommend bros to check out the Star Wars Cantina..even for bros not experienced with the bkk scene..its not too difficult. Pricing is 2-2.5k for ST and 4-5k for LT.No LDs or barfines to add to the ST/LT pricing. No LBs allowed inside the bar so they stand outside so do take note.

Dreaming of BKK alreadi
Cheers,
w.f.g
Old 21-02-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Vindrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't think i post FR before, bout time i contribute, so i shall share some details on my last trip to BKK in Nov last year.

Day 1.

Touch down at noon, head straight to hotel. Staying at Palazzo first two days then moving to another hotel. I like to stay at two different places, one that i have stayed before, then check out one new hotel. so that way, keep building list of new places to stay, hahahaha.

So palazzo i have stayed before anwyay. I remembered that during my last trip, one of the evening i was quite shag no mood to choing, so frens headed out and i stayed behind. Noticed there was this in-hotel massage that they can come to your room. Thought it would be a great idea called the front desk to say i interested.
Now, to clarify....i honestly thought that back then, this type is the usual massage....15mins later, door buzzed and when i opened the door, was still pleased to see a very pleasant looking girl. said hi, then came in and she say, "start massage now?"

"sure"

her reply...ok, take out clothes. so i sliped out of my teeshirt and shorts into my undies and lay on the bed.

"nono, take out all."

i was surprised. well...i am no newbie to what this hinted at. why not! hahahaha.
im just gonna say...amazing B2B massage. and that probably explained the 1500bht charge...(i thought its in-hotel massage thts why at that price at first...)
cut the long story short, i paid extra to get better "returns" in the end. heh.

So anyway, back to this trip, felt lazy to go exploring on first day, and i have some friends joining me on day 3 so decided i can explore the rest of ratchada with them when they arrive so just ordered the "room service". i must say, quality of girls really decent. but i must add, it could have been pure luck...
anyone knows which massage place they are from? so that next time i stay at diff hotels i can call directly to them and order.

chilled out, then headed out in the evening for dinner at my fav place at sukhumvit, its near soi 1, almost next to legacy express as you walk down sukh.....great price, must really try the grilled chicken and fish.

after that, headed over to NEP. My last two times there i only checked out 3 places (always fall for some chick early, for some reason, at Nana) so decided i shall really explore tonight. First stop was Rainbow 1, but was turned away. (explained in another thread shant repeat.) Then saw obsession, ever checked out LB bar before so plucked up some courage and went in.
Gosh, really different experience. Firstly, alot more aggressive then all the agogo i have checked out in phuket, nana and soi cowboy. 2nd thing was that some less then attractive "women" kept bothering me. So...besides the fact that i was not overly keen to try out such unique entertainment at this stage in my life, decided to move on.
1030PM, so decided to head to Angel witch for show. missed the earlier one so waited till 11pm. For agogo lovers, should really check out angel witch. its slightly different from other agogos in bkk. firstly, they dance to rock music. 2ndly, they got this "show" segment. and a couple of the segments are honestly pretty decent.

sat thru two full shows then left for spanky. For some reason, quite empty that night. walked one round then went up to rainbow 4. As always, packed with dancers. took a seat closer to the topless stage and started scanning. now...this place...i feel like they really got quite alot of selection but the choices just seem better at rainbow 1...maybe its just me, to each his own. but still ok la, alot to look at. hahha. had a beer then went down, decided to try rainbow 2.

slightly unpleasant experience at the door but mananged to get in. not as many girls as rainbow 4 but i saw one, GND type, long hair. i was chit chatting with waitress for awhile at first, so ask her to help me call her. she seemed like the most fun loving on stage, but once sit down with me, went all quiet. hahaha. but after awhile, she warmed up, and went back to her playful self. chemistry was decent, so BF and headed back. (i tried asking if she wanna go somewhere else to party, but she said she did not want to stay out soo late...dammit, there goes LT chance...but i liked her too much so settled for ST..LOL)
Glad to say i was not disappointed. besides the fact that i was smitten by her, she was was " fun loving" even back at hotel. overall one of the better Barfines i have had, and was sad when we were done and she said she had to go back. she did promise that next time she will LT if i come back find her...sneaky woman eh? hahaha.

Day 2 to be continued....
Old 21-02-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be staying at palazzo also 26 march till 30 march 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindrix View Post
Don't think i post FR before, bout time i contribute, so i shall share some details on my last trip to BKK in Nov last year.

Day 1.

Touch down at noon, head straight to hotel. Staying at Palazzo first two days then moving to another hotel. I like to stay at two different places, one that i have stayed before, then check out one new hotel. so that way, keep building list of new places to stay, hahahaha.

So palazzo i have stayed before anwyay. I remembered that during my last trip, one of the evening i was quite shag no mood to choing, so frens headed out and i stayed behind. Noticed there was this in-hotel massage that they can come to your room. Thought it would be a great idea called the front desk to say i interested.
Now, to clarify....i honestly thought that back then, this type is the usual massage....15mins later, door buzzed and when i opened the door, was still pleased to see a very pleasant looking girl. said hi, then came in and she say, "start massage now?"

"sure"

her reply...ok, take out clothes. so i sliped out of my teeshirt and shorts into my undies and lay on the bed.

"nono, take out all."

i was surprised. well...i am no newbie to what this hinted at. why not! hahahaha.
im just gonna say...amazing B2B massage. and that probably explained the 1500bht charge...(i thought its in-hotel massage thts why at that price at first...)
cut the long story short, i paid extra to get better "returns" in the end. heh.

So anyway, back to this trip, felt lazy to go exploring on first day, and i have some friends joining me on day 3 so decided i can explore the rest of ratchada with them when they arrive so just ordered the "room service". i must say, quality of girls really decent. but i must add, it could have been pure luck...
anyone knows which massage place they are from? so that next time i stay at diff hotels i can call directly to them and order.

chilled out, then headed out in the evening for dinner at my fav place at sukhumvit, its near soi 1, almost next to legacy express as you walk down sukh.....great price, must really try the grilled chicken and fish.

after that, headed over to NEP. My last two times there i only checked out 3 places (always fall for some chick early, for some reason, at Nana) so decided i shall really explore tonight. First stop was Rainbow 1, but was turned away. (explained in another thread shant repeat.) Then saw obsession, ever checked out LB bar before so plucked up some courage and went in.
Gosh, really different experience. Firstly, alot more aggressive then all the agogo i have checked out in phuket, nana and soi cowboy. 2nd thing was that some less then attractive "women" kept bothering me. So...besides the fact that i was not overly keen to try out such unique entertainment at this stage in my life, decided to move on.
1030PM, so decided to head to Angel witch for show. missed the earlier one so waited till 11pm. For agogo lovers, should really check out angel witch. its slightly different from other agogos in bkk. firstly, they dance to rock music. 2ndly, they got this "show" segment. and a couple of the segments are honestly pretty decent.

sat thru two full shows then left for spanky. For some reason, quite empty that night. walked one round then went up to rainbow 4. As always, packed with dancers. took a seat closer to the topless stage and started scanning. now...this place...i feel like they really got quite alot of selection but the choices just seem better at rainbow 1...maybe its just me, to each his own. but still ok la, alot to look at. hahha. had a beer then went down, decided to try rainbow 2.

slightly unpleasant experience at the door but mananged to get in. not as many girls as rainbow 4 but i saw one, GND type, long hair. i was chit chatting with waitress for awhile at first, so ask her to help me call her. she seemed like the most fun loving on stage, but once sit down with me, went all quiet. hahaha. but after awhile, she warmed up, and went back to her playful self. chemistry was decent, so BF and headed back. (i tried asking if she wanna go somewhere else to party, but she said she did not want to stay out soo late...dammit, there goes LT chance...but i liked her too much so settled for ST..LOL)
Glad to say i was not disappointed. besides the fact that i was smitten by her, she was was " fun loving" even back at hotel. overall one of the better Barfines i have had, and was sad when we were done and she said she had to go back. she did promise that next time she will LT if i come back find her...sneaky woman eh? hahaha.

Day 2 to be continued....
Old 21-02-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
rockk is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all

i will be there next week
understand next monday 25th feb is a thailand public holiday, wonder do any disco or agogo be open that night?

thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1