The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2004, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
The bought out thing is pretty true but the cewek still gotta go back to her joint to (doesn't mean must sit in the showcase hor):

- Sign-in
- Collect booking coupons
- Change new set of clothings
- TCSS with kawans
- Etc.

These ladies you see in the disco are not really best. You'll that kinda feeling due to:

- You already see you cewek since day time and bonk liao, Thus you'll get sian of her easily. When see a new face sure gian one. Let me cite an example: Its difficult for one to bring himself (physically) to bonk one cewek, say 5x a day. But if its 5 different cewek, it certainly ain't difficult. Get the jist?
- Disco very dark. Those CMI one also look bei pai.
- Alcohol taking its effect.

Call directly on her HP is only applicable if you're her regular and also a potential carrot head.
If you really buy up the girl, she is free from the joint e.g. some guy bought up girl from Hollywood and paid 16 million juta. Yes, she goes back there to tcss with kawans when he's not around but not compulsory as she has had her contract "served out" (in this case paid up).

Maybe your info is more "cheem" than mine or perhaps, there are different levels of "buy ups" and to be totally free, you gotta pay more of course?

Whether freelance is better or worse than booking joint ladies is really the "luck of the draw". Everything depends on the individual person, the experience, the character etc etc. As for looks, the array is like the spectrum of colours in a rainbow. And, we have different eyes in what we are looking for right?

Of course, when you have "done" the woman, the mystery and attraction of the forbidden fruit is diminshed and you want to go unwrap another one.

Unless, the experience you get is special in one way or another. Often, it depends on what she does for, and with you and thats what keeps you going back! If its just another "poke in the hole" then most of us would move on to the next one.

Creative talent in bed is not easily come by whether its Batam or the other end of this earth. Then again, your own inputs and "lead" will often determine the response you get provided you have an active and willing happy partner. Some of us also like a good social animal to party with besides bonking right?

On freelancers, there are so many types in Batam that you get.

1) The "marry me" type - usually looking for a husband / lover who will provide in the longer term and "goes for broke" in her relationships. Never ask a dime ever but will take what you give until you stop giving for too long! She often has a decent job and looks after her own money well enough not to be desperate. These creatures are non-existent in Batam's nightlife circles. You have to look outside that!

2) The fun seeker looking for a good time and some supplementary income - this is often one of the best types to get if you are lucky! A few are pure fun seekers who have a decent paying job and will not be desperate for money, but in the longer term (a few visits) the money need will surface surely.

3) The part-time hustler who needs to make ends meet especially towards the second half of the month. She will hunt perhaps a day or two a week or more when money runs dry during the second half of the week. Her economic need dictates that she gets her fix.

4) The full time freelance hustler. These have found that the income from sleeping with men far outweighs the income of regular jobs and cannot find another job or do not want another job. If they are less than attractive, then, they are usually more desperate to please as compared with the more attractive ones who are constantly getting "booked" either at the Discos or by phone with regulars.

5) At Sphinx and New Ozone on the hill, the Karaoke operators of their sister joints upstairs do send the "free ladies" down to the discos after 11pm if they are not booked to "cari makan". Ozone's Mami Sella will often be seen shaking head after 11.30pm in the disco herself. She's not a bad looking older chick herself! Never tried her so no report on that. If you are not aware, you might think that any of these chicks are freelancers too!

6) The truly "innocent" ladies you could pick up that are not free lancers will not be found in the discos. Shopping centres & malls perhaps but not discos nor pubs or places of the night!

These is just a simple way to look at the variety of freelancers and non booking ceweks that you could meet in Batam.

Owning a handphone is an expensive business in Indonesia. A good sign of "innocence or newness" is the lack of a handphone. In the nightlife game, anyone with a handphone has either earned a substantial amount of money herself or received it from a suitor.

The good thing about Indonesian ladies is this. Ask 10 of them for the HP number and 10 of them will give it to you. Whether they will respond positively later is another matter but you will get the HP number. Freelance or joint ceweks can be booked directly by calling their HP if you have known them and they know who you are.

For the joint ceweks, if you book them directly, they have to tell their OKTs / Mamis that you have booked them. Usually, you can ask them to meet you at the hotel or wherever and you give them the money to give to the joints later.

Cancellations whether joint ceweks or freelance is always possible. Obviously, if you cancel often enough, your reliability will be suspect and your future bookings will not be taken seriously by the ceweks and/or the joints. Makes sense?

When arriving in Batam late, If I have not made an earlier telephone booking, I may still call to see if a certain desired booking cewek is available at the joint,

If not, I will then go have some "release" at PAS Massage with my regular masseur there so tension is gone! Then, I will cruise for Beer Promoter Girls or Gambling girls if it is too late to cruise shopping malls. Lastly, when nothing comes about, I will cruise the Discos starting with Sphinx to get the "fix" for the late night and early morning! That would be a logical order to approach an outing to Batam.

As for the advance bookings, you will only do that with ladies that you have had good service and experiences with. Otherwise, its best to move on to new things!

Of course, there will be recommended chicks (at booking joints) or "follow up cases" of freelancers you have met on previous visits that you want to try out having been unable to get them the last visit. Keeping a list of these readily available for the next trip is a good strategy. Make sure it is not easily found by your wifey or girlfriend ya!

A good stratgy is always to collect telephone numbers of girls you meet and desire whether they are receptionists, waitresses, BPGS, Gambling sales promoters, freelancers or booking joint ladies (you need their numbers / names & tel of joints OKT & Mami if you don't have their personal HPs).
Old 29-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
If you really buy up the girl, she is free from the joint e.g. some guy bought up girl from Hollywood and paid 16 million juta. Yes, she goes back there to tcss with kawans when he's not around but not compulsory as she has had her contract "served out" (in this case paid up).

Maybe your info is more "cheem" than mine or perhaps, there are different levels of "buy ups" and to be totally free, you gotta pay more of course?
Brudder ... I think you got the wrong jist ... What I meant was those that wasn't bought out still gotta return to their joint once every other day ...
CB:
Old 29-02-2004, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
The way you put it machiam like us men are very fickled-minded leh ...
No offense to anyone out there. But if we are not fickled minded, dun think the existence of samster forum will be possible.
Old 29-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Spanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sassina

Useful insights,thanks.
I guess it pays to develop a relationship with the mamis and papis especially in karaokes,so that they will give you, the otherwise always prebooked, superstars.
Old 01-03-2004, 01:32 AM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sassina

Quote:
Originally posted by Spanker
Useful insights,thanks.
I guess it pays to develop a relationship with the mamis and papis especially in karaokes,so that they will give you, the otherwise always prebooked, superstars.
Other plus points of being on good terms with the papi/mami is he/she will tell your not to take particular cewek(s) due to bad attitude, lousy service, dead fish, loose cannon, etc ...
CB:
Old 01-03-2004, 01:33 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by neyney
No offense to anyone out there. But if we are not fickled minded, dun think the existence of samster forum will be possible.
Thats why I practice CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE
CB:
Old 01-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Sassina

Quote:
Originally posted by Spanker
Useful insights,thanks.
One time, I went to Sedona Country a seemingly small joint opposite Britannic Karaoke all located near the Lai Lai Mutiara Hotel area. This while my friends in the Karaoke in Britannic K.

My good friend the taxi driver (who was not with me) had informed me that Sedona was hot and had lots of nice girls. On two previous visits, there were less than 10 birds in the cage and this time, "sama sama".

Had a drink at the bar and talked to the "papi' Eddie. He told me that they have about 75 girls. Yeps!

I asked why never see them and he says 45 of them regularly never come back except to change clothes or take things etc. Because these birds have regular clientele, extentions, repeats etc etc. Always never in the cage!

Of the other remaining 30, you have to go early when they open (first two hours after 11 am) to see and take anything decent.

By early evening, all the "teruk" ones left! So, we sat down to discuss my preferences and his tips on who the nice birds are according to my preferences. That way, have to make notes, keep record of who he recommends and book like at least two days in advance if you want any of the "ang pais" of which he has 45 of them! YA, different strokes for different folks - if from these 45, you cannot find something you like, then you are either too fussy or wanting to find a wife in a whore! Not realistic ya?

Right, for freelancers, at the Discos, at Sphinx, on Ladies nights which is Thursdays, you will be outnumbered at least 5 to 1. If you stay around the bar area (left side as you enter), just stay cool, drink and let them pick you out. These hunting freelancers will circulate the place and look for prospective clients and you just stay cool and pick who you desire if any.

At Planet Disco, its pitch dark inside and you can really see fuckall!

The best strategy would be to spend some time outside at the entrance and spot them walking in and decide if they up to your looks or not. Inside, either light a cigarette in their face or you have to shine you rmobile phone light at them to see anything!

A tactic employed by some is to open a "Karaoke room" in the Disco (up the stairs on the left) and get the ladies to go in and bring all their friends. With the lights on inside, you can then pick out the girls.

This one of the girls told me is the only way you can see them. Some guys actually pay the girls to dance naked inside after they have loaded them up with "estacy" and drinks and they actually go fuck in the toilet of the rooms if desireable. Crazy small groups do it like mass orgy sometimes too but, you need the right crazy girls and lots of vitamin M of course!
Old 01-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
The bought out thing is pretty true but the cewek still gotta go back to her joint to (doesn't mean must sit in the showcase hor):

- Sign-in
- Collect booking coupons
- Change new set of clothings
- TCSS with kawans
- Etc.

ML,
I believe bro sassina2 said the term 'bought out' is meant to
"free the cewek from the flesh trade" by clearing her exisitng loans/penalty charges to her joint so that she doesn't needa report to work anymore ..... hope I get meaning of the term right

So, if the cewek is free to go (kinda free lancer status), then go back to her joint for fark?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-03-2004, 04:54 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brudder ... I think you got the wrong jist ... What I meant was those that wasn't bought out still gotta return to their joint once every other day ...
Sassina 2 talked about 'bought-out'
you talked about 'wasn't bought-out'
wrong channel leh

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-03-2004, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by neyney
neyney,
I agree with you.

"Women, always on a man's mind" - Sigmund Freud

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The GFE

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
On freelancers, there are so many types in Batam that you get.

1) The "marry me" type - usually looking for a husband / lover who will provide in the longer term and "goes for broke" in her relationships. Never ask a dime ever but will take what you give until you stop giving for too long! She often has a decent job and looks after her own money well enough not to be desperate. These creatures are non-existent in Batam's nightlife circles. You have to look outside that!

2) The fun seeker looking for a good time and some supplementary income - this is often one of the best types to get if you are lucky! A few are pure fun seekers who have a decent paying job and will not be desperate for money, but in the longer term (a few visits) the money need will surface surely.

3) The part-time hustler who needs to make ends meet especially towards the second half of the month. She will hunt perhaps a day or two a week or more when money runs dry during the second half of the week. Her economic need dictates that she gets her fix.

4) The full time freelance hustler. These have found that the income from sleeping with men far outweighs the income of regular jobs and cannot find another job or do not want another job. If they are less than attractive, then, they are usually more desperate to please as compared with the more attractive ones who are constantly getting "booked" either at the Discos or by phone with regulars.
Just wanna chip in some of my previous ecnounters:

Downsides of FLs -
1. They tend to leave early, either around 7-8 am or after your 2nd bonk. Least likely that the FL will accompany you till noon time especially its your 1st meet with her.

2. The more pretty ones usually provide sub-standards reason being they have many clients on their calling list. So they dun needa work so hard to achieve repeat orders cos they possess the good look quality that will sure lure many chasers.

3. Gotta stay alert throughout the nite when at nite spots, especially if you have not tried the gal before. There are many cases of gal:

- request drinks, cigarettes, obut etc and gone disappeared and never return.

- disappear every now and then for 15 -30 minutes after answering to her HP, though return to your side eventually.

- invite her friends (normally 2 or 3) to join in the fun and put the drinks on your tag. (Remember, its their norms to 'long-pang' a fren who has secured a potential client/regular and your gal could also 'long-pang' back her frens in future)

4. Potential theft problems even you have taken their contact numbers. They change simcard once the card value vanished.

5. No papi/mami (those who work on individual basis) to file complains or seek justice if the FL has any wrongdoings. Once, I agreed with a young FL the rate of Rp250K from 1 am till next morning (7-8 am). Bonked her once when we got back to hotel and slept thru. Next morning before she left, I wanted to do 'morning exercise' but kena rejected cos she claimed that Rp250K is meant for 1 bonk only .....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT

5. No papi/mami (those who work on individual basis) to file complains or seek justice if the FL has any wrongdoings. Once, I agreed with a young FL the rate of Rp250K from 1 am till next morning (7-8 am). Bonked her once when we got back to hotel and slept thru. Next morning before she left, I wanted to do 'morning exercise' but kena rejected cos she claimed that Rp250K is meant for 1 bonk only .....

then how come you never tell her 1 bonk worth onli RP125K

that time i call one also like that... wanna bonk her in the morning, she complain wanna sleep etc, i fuck care put on condom and bonk anyway....the worse thing is, knn at night when she sleep, she wrap a towel around her...knn can tell me warm no aircon still wrap towel...so at night i cant LSS, this typed most fucked up one....

Last edited by thaigers; 01-03-2004 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by thaigers
then how come you never tell her 1 bonk worth onli RP125K

that time i call one also like that... wanna bonk her in the morning, she complain wanna sleep etc, i fuck care put on condom and bonk anyway....the worse thing is, knn at night when she sleep, she wrap a towel around her...knn can tell me warm no aircon still wrap towel...so at night i cant LSS, this typed most fucked up one....
wow lau eh, you not ah peh leh, still wanna LSS meh?

bro, you havent kena lagi 'fucked up and down + left right centre' type ones leh ... masih ada banyak lebih arh! hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-03-2004, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
Just wanna chip in some of my previous ecnounters:

Downsides of FLs -
1. They tend to leave early, either around 7-8 am or after your 2nd bonk. Least likely that the FL will accompany you till noon time especially its your 1st meet with her.

2. The more pretty ones usually provide sub-standards reason being they have many clients on their calling list. So they dun needa work so hard to achieve repeat orders cos they possess the good look quality that will sure lure many chasers.

3. Gotta stay alert throughout the nite when at nite spots, especially if you have not tried the gal before. There are many cases of gal:

- request drinks, cigarettes, obut etc and gone disappeared and never return.

- disappear every now and then for 15 -30 minutes after answering to her HP, though return to your side eventually.

- invite her friends (normally 2 or 3) to join in the fun and put the drinks on your tag. (Remember, its their norms to 'long-pang' a fren who has secured a potential client/regular and your gal could also 'long-pang' back her frens in future)

4. Potential theft problems even you have taken their contact numbers. They change simcard once the card value vanished.

Hoi you missed out 1 new trick which FLs also might use = ask you walk up and down with her...
Old 05-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Relevant Batam Website:

1] http://nedbatam.com - a site that overviews Batam Island's NED - Nagoya Entertainment District

2] http://nedbatam.com/ppbanana
Indonesia's only gogo bar

3] http://nedbatam.com/oarhouse
The pub downstairs from the PP Banana

4] Another new site on Batam nightlife:
http://bataminfo.com

5] Batam Nightlife Forum:
http://www.111111111.com/Hide/Forum/19627

enjoy surffing................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1