The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
cumhybrid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Interesting real life story and Siti look nice too........

Last edited by cumhybrid; 23-10-2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: ADD
Old 24-10-2013, 06:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2923 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

The S class pull into the separate driveway for " AS Q first class" passengers only. I wind down my front passenger window.

Me: hi there, the guest needs to brief me on some matters , could you take bag first and give us 5 mins please.

Female staff : certainly

I wind the window up and inch the car forward a little for some privacy .

Me: have a safe trip, don't overwork yourself.

V: thank you charles for your time and " services" I will be back three days later, be good ok BOSS.... She smiled. Here is something for your..... As she placed a roll of money on the centre console.

Me: hey there is no need to....

V : is alright charles pls don make a scene here. I will text you when I firm up the flight details

With that she open the door and walked straight into building...

Looking at my watch is only 830am , traffic flow is heavy towards the city at this hour. Three days two nights stay at MBS and I need not work. I am still attached to lady V according to my boss timetable. Hmmm... What shall I do ? Shall I contact Siti ?

End of chapter 1 ...
Old 24-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 12
voreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Cant wait for chapter 2
Old 24-10-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro u r e best!!! But y story became shorter? I can't get enough man.. Pls lengthen it pls.. U r e best of e best!!!
Old 24-10-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacky80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, after reading ur post. Think I gonna quit my taxi job to look for limo driver job liao
Old 24-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

You are the man at the moment, bro
Old 24-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

give the man(TS) a tiger
Old 24-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Wednesday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more!
Old 24-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 2 ...

After dropping lady V off, I decided to drive the car round the airport area. This is the life of a limo driver when you have free time at hand we can be at lost what to do. Yes we work long hours, easily 12 to 15 hours a day. Our weekends are burnt too. Social life as a limo driver is really bad. I can't recall when is the last time I had a proper date. But then again I never got a date ever since my GF walk out of me.

I decided to have some eye candy so I went to the pick point of T3. At this place I do get to see some pretty AS Q ladies waiting for their "transportation" to come pick them up.

I spotted three stewardess and two guys. Four of them were chatting away while one was sitting down on the chair busy typing message on her hand phone. She looked like my favorite model and I got my eyes set on her. I decided to play a prank on the three gals.

I enter through the glass door.

Me: hi ladies .... I am lost, I was told to pick up three beautiful air stewardess . There problem is I don have any of their contacts. Are you the three ladies I am suppose to pick up ?

Lady sitting down: no I think you got the wrong persons .. .... not giving me any eye contact...busy typing her SMS.

The two guys giving me the WTF look. The two ladies standing seem stunt and have no expression at all. Turning back to look at their "big sister" for an answer.

Me: let's start all over again..... I say. We'll I am here to conduct a survey on what do the service industry ppl like yourself think of us as limo drivers. In order to conduct the survey , you ladies need to hop on to e car and experience it for yourselves.

Lady sitting down places her phone on her lap close her eyes for a while. Obviously disgusted , Stood up and say

" WE are not keen. Why don't you" ..... In a firm tone

" OMG .... CHARLES .... Is it really you !

Me : is been a long time , Evonne.

Evonne : how are you ? Are you married ?

Me : nope. After you work out of my life, no one can replaced you.

E: nonsense lah u.... Slapping my arm.

E: so you a limo driver now..... Looking sharp man ! You are so different now .

E: hey what you trying to do ? Hook up gals again....rolling her eyes.

Me: I thg u look familiar when I saw you outside. So I decided to come in to check you out. While taking to yr friends ...I took a glance At your name tag ... And it was really u.

E: sorry I am so rude ladies, this is my friend CHarles. This is Helen, she just join the industry one week ago..... " no bf yet and desperate ...she whisper.

Helen: hey, I heard that. Stop embarrassing me.

E: this is Sharon.. She stopped right there

Sharon was cold man ! No expression at all.

Me: "ladies sorry for the prank just now. I am Evonne AXE BF. ... Doing the hand sign of a axe chop to my head.

Me: where are you heading to ? I just reported off too, I can drop you off anywhere.

H: REALLY ? That's so nice of you.

E: ....... Very Fast hor

Helen gave Evonne the " I will kill you" look.

"HEY HANDSOME., YOU CANNOT PARK HERE.... The female Cisco officer shouted from outside , pointing to my car.

E: watch out Helen ... I think you got a competitor !

Three ladies bust into laughter.

Is my turn to give Evonne the " I going to strangle you" look

" Come let's load up and move off before she gives me a ticket " .... I said.

.... A new beginning awaits

Title " three days of heaven and hell "
Staring : S.H.E. (Sharon Helen Evonne )
Special appearance : S class 500.
Old 24-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Patiently waiting here for the man from Heaven and Hell to continue.
Old 24-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 15
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Wow. S.H.E sia! Gonna lock on this before V return!
Old 24-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LowKa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

S.H.E.
What's next?
Old 24-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
James PCT is Cool - loads of Potential

carry on bro
Old 24-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
Reachme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro. Camping for more...
Old 24-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I was loading up their bags in the trunk and didn't bother about them. I got the que that they are ready as I heard the sounds of door closing.

Opening the drivers door and I started to speak to the front seat pax....

So Evvvee........ Everybody where are we heading ? .... I quickly change my sentence.

I was overconfident thinking that Evonne would take the front seat. Looking at the rear view mirror I saw Evonne sitting direct behind me ..... Giving me a wink !

H: you don't mind me sitting here, right.? We are suppose to stay over at Evonne place but she can't seems to contact her dad. uncle is suppose to pick us up at the airport.

Me: "no I don't mind" putting on my shades and I say. .... " let's go over to uncle place to check if he is alright" ... Blk 3001 tg halt rd Right ?

E; no Charles, that's the old place. Our place got enbloc and I got a new unit with my hubby at 9009 ....

Me: the new blk with shiong shiong super market at yr door steps?

E : yes , you are right.

All these while you are just staying nearby...... I mumbled to myself.

Evonne and I were from the same estate. We used to hangout and play around the estates as kids. Our parents knew each other and we even attend mass together at the nearby church. I had the hots for her ever since I was a kid. Coming from a all boys class for 5 years didn't help when I was in secondary school. I had no idea how to approach her . I was really shy back then. She went to JC after that and I head straight to the army as I didn't do well in the exams . Our path crossed again when I posted to the Military Police. She came for one of the precision rifle drill display during one of the army open house. It was then I courted her.

E: hey dad are you aright ? I being trying to contact you. .. WHAT ! You are in Fraser Hill ! My friends are suppose to stay over at my place today . We got a wedding to attend and now we are stuck.

The car parked at the shelter area drop off point. Evonne was sulking again like a spoilt child.

Me: let's go Over to my place at commonwealth dr, you gals can put yr stuff there first and freshen up.

H: GREAT. You stay nearby too

Without giving them anytime to reconsider I drove off and arrived shortly.

I unload the last bag to the ground when I felt a tap on my shoulder ....

Bruddddeeeerrrrr ! ........ Siti exclaimed !

Hey Siti ... How are....

All the three doors open at the same time ...Helen came to my side . Evonne and Sharon just stand next to the car door.

Who are you ? .... Siti asked.

Helen offer her hand to Siti and siti slapped it away.

E: hey don't bully my sister... With Sharon coming to aid too

Me: hey hey chill... Ladies you are still in uniform don't be rash.

Siti : one to one lah ...

Me: Siti don't be like that. They are very tired and just need to unload their bags at my place and take a shower.

Siti ; what!

Damn wrong choice of words.

Sharon : heard that bitch, we are going to SHOWER at his place.... Speaking for the very first time..... And I was like ?... OUCH

Siti stormed off like a wounded cat !

Round 1... Tink Tink .... S.H.E win !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1