The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: What most turns you on when love making?

I got 1 ex who really love to tease me. There is 1 time when she come over for weekends as she was washing the dishes. I was behind her to hug her, then she uses her butt to start rubbing my cock. She making me hard then i took out my cock and start poking her tru her shorts after that i wore back my shorts and go to the bed room.
After she done the dishes, she came into the room saw me lying on the bed playing game and she walked over pulled my shorts down and started to bj me. She told me just now that poking making her horny. So after that i really bong her still she cum a few times before i unload on her tummy and some landed on her face. Thats 1 of my very few times, she making me shoot that far and she is the 1st gf who can make me do that. Too bad we didnt make it tru.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess what turns me on the most is when my wife suddenly out of the blue says, darling, let's fuck now.

Then I know this is the time where I can do something that is different than our usual make love session.

For example, got to fuck her in doggy style (our usual style missionary or girl on top as she doesn't like doggy).

Another example is get to bj me and I "accidentally" cum in her mouth but wouldn't get scolding.

Second turn on is after I cum already, she would look at me and says so fast cum already? That makes my dick hard again quickly as I know she is very horny to say that and I can again do something different again. Like roleplay or ask sexual history questions.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I once had a girl who like me to spit on her face while I face fuck her. She will then rub it across her face for me…. Best part is after I cum on her face or anywhere, she will use her finger to collect my cum and swallow it. Got once I even asked her to pick some leftovers from the floor and she did it
Old 04-02-2024, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Suck nipples while rubbing my cock on pussy and insert it hands free. Push it all in slowly as deep as possible. Like to have submissive woman.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 8
gfnmyfmy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygfnmyfmy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cumming inside the pussy making it very slippery.
Old 04-02-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eye contact... haha, I like passionate sex.
Old 04-02-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 2
finah73 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfinah73 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfinah73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oral sex turn me on
Old 04-02-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
xinowe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

roleplay the first step
Old 05-02-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I wonder if any bros like to do this, i loves to kiss and finger my ex till they cum many times then i like to ask them these questions, "you like it?", "do you want me to put my cock in and fuck you?", "tell me, you want my cock and want me to fuck you.".

After she tell me she wants my cock and want me to fuck her, i really get so horny that i did her till her whole body shakes and then lastly i will ask where you want me to cum, when she said she want to me cum into her mouth and wants to swallow. Woa, i end up cuming more than usual and she did swallow.

After that we knocked out fast without even clean ourselves.
The next day both of our legs are like jelly, end up we cancelled our plans for that day and just nua at home. She even tells me to control my diet as the taste of my cum tasted different.

I dont know if any of the sisters here will tell their bf, husband or FWB about how their cums taste like.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

one thing that can be a turn on is when in missionary position and maintain eye contact, do a few shallow thrusts and then enter her deep deep all the way, watch her expression change or hear her gasp. for increased intimacy, speak french while piaking

pew pew

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 06-02-2024, 01:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

in missionary when she uses her thigh to grip me and tells me to hug her and cum together.

In doggy when she moves my hand from her waist to grab her breasts, one hand she is damn high, 2 hands grabbing breasts and thrusting away means she is going crazy.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-02-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinowe1 View Post
roleplay the first step
yes this is very true. 前周 is more important than 主题。
Old 06-02-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Definitely has to be my girlÂ’s sweaty boobs.
There was once we were making out at her overseas relativeÂ’s place and the roomÂ’s air con wasnÂ’t working very well.

I had to ram her underneath the blanket to keep our volume down. While squeezing her boobs and ramming her from behind, she started complaining feeling hot and shortly, I felt sweat on her cleavage and that immediately made me very turned on. I hugged myself around her to make her hotter and perspire more. Soon I felt sweat running down her cleavage and my fingers running on her wet sweaty slippery boobs. And even more turned on when she goes ah IÂ’m so hot.. IÂ’m perspiring.. Ride me harder..
Old 06-02-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Hanny0915 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me I think it's seeing the girl usually mature and all but suddenly show the very cute side of her in pleasure but is shy that she's in pleasure. triggers a switch in me to just go rough
Old 09-02-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=bebe69;22867628]Is it weird that i like being called Mummy! But then again i am a mum afterall! lol[/QUOTE

Hi bebe, have u ever thought if one of ur three penis come sbf n see/read ur post (saw the nude pic u post- maybe they already saw ur nude live upteem times)....will they be turn on or more importantly will u be turn on letting ur son saw ur posts on sexual related matters? Guess u fantasies on incest....hope u dun mind just casually asking after coming across some of ur post.

Btw find ur tits n body very sexy and seducing

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1