The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 32
qorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant future
Re: People looking at your gf/wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvu8 View Post
she is 28 this yr... maybe we can arrange gathering at club...so that all can see each others...

anyone interested to "see" her?
Bro, I am interested. Do inform the details.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
strategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystrategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sound great, here another pic of my wife..........

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...n/Photo028.jpg
Old 03-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

One word...."AWESOME"!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
aston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategy51 View Post
sound great, here another pic of my wife..........

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...n/Photo028.jpg
Bro strategy51, once again, love to see your hot wifey's boobs in cloth or none

I wonder if there will be interests if Bros of like-minded will be adventurous enough to meet over some kopi or beer to share, ogling or sniff our wifey's photos, videos, bras, panties discretely.

Last edited by aston68; 04-11-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston68 View Post
Bro strategy51, once again, love to see your hot wifey's boobs in cloth or none

I wonder if there will be interests if Bros of like-minded will be adventurous enough to meet over some kopi or beer to share, ogling or sniff our wifey's photos, videos, bras, panties discretely.
Think this is the best suggestion aston68 has suggested..... rope me in the list too....
Old 04-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

Please add me to the list. So lovely and wonderful! Such a lucky bro!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 20
benttw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

add me too bro.. give that man a TIGER...
Old 04-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
strategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystrategy51 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey pal, seem like u gotta start planning for something now.....
Old 04-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Just spotted this thread.

Very sexciting, knowing that other men are ogling at your wifey. Shiok feeling, I know.

I always make sure my wife not wear her panties if she wears a short skirt to work in the morning. Those short and high slit type. When she comes home evening, I'll ask her how many men stared up her thighs and pussy (shaved clean) that day. Always give her a long and good bonk after that.

If we don't enjoy ourselves now when our libido level is still high, we will definitely regret when menopause hits later on (yah, men will also experience lower sex drive as we get older).
Old 04-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by makka111 View Post
Just spotted this thread.

Very sexciting, knowing that other men are ogling at your wifey. Shiok feeling, I know.

I always make sure my wife not wear her panties if she wears a short skirt to work in the morning. Those short and high slit type. When she comes home evening, I'll ask her how many men stared up her thighs and pussy (shaved clean) that day. Always give her a long and good bonk after that.

If we don't enjoy ourselves now when our libido level is still high, we will definitely regret when menopause hits later on (yah, men will also experience lower sex drive as we get older).
Me too. Everytime my wife wears a low cut top or a thin material top, i will mk her ditch her bra b4 we go out. 1 time we were at imm shopping n she wore a white tshirt n shorts. V casual. it was a weekday nite but still quite crowded. She wore a bra when we gt there but a v notti tot came to my mind tat gt us v horny the whole day. I instructed her to tease me n remove her bra in the toilet. When she was out, i could see her tits poking on her tshirt. Super obvious. We walked ard imm like this n she gt shy n kip using her hair to cover up while i force her to tie her hair up. I kept acidentally brushing her tits as we walked n her nipples harden even mre.
In the end i had to screw her in the carpark upstairs as i couldnt tk the teasing anymore. Hope no security cam caught us.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan View Post
Me too. Everytime my wife wears a low cut top or a thin material top, i will mk her ditch her bra b4 we go out. 1 time we were at imm shopping n she wore a white tshirt n shorts. V casual. it was a weekday nite but still quite crowded. She wore a bra when we gt there but a v notti tot came to my mind tat gt us v horny the whole day. I instructed her to tease me n remove her bra in the toilet. When she was out, i could see her tits poking on her tshirt. Super obvious. We walked ard imm like this n she gt shy n kip using her hair to cover up while i force her to tie her hair up. I kept acidentally brushing her tits as we walked n her nipples harden even mre..
bro, can inform us when r u going shopping with ur wifey again??!!
haha...
i always wanted to get my wife to go out braless, but never succeed... maybe ur wife can inspire her to follow suit...

Old 04-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!makka111 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
bro, can inform us when r u going shopping with ur wifey again??!!
haha...
i always wanted to get my wife to go out braless, but never succeed... maybe ur wife can inspire her to follow suit...

Bro,

Just my suggestion: try getting your missus to ditch her panties first. I think it is less obvious (even if she wears pants or shorts) than nipples poking against blouse. Once she is comfortable with that, time to move up to the next level and go bra-less.

Either way, it will make your day
Old 04-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
madbrook123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anymore updates ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1