The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thonglor Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
if unable to get free fukks in Thonglor/RCA like those BKK poser experts. then can go to the nearby nightclubs at Ekamai such as Piano, Resort Square, Chateau Le Blanc, Sherbet, etc. and sian the PRs or coyotes. spend "some" money and maybe can get free fukk.
The irony.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
The irony.
Never mind this Joker....

I go clubbing is to enjoy and lose myself to the music, Not to get a Fuxx ( paid or otherwise).....

anyone who thinks the main objective of going clubbing with the thought of getting a fuxx ( paid or otherwise) --has a lot of growing up to do.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUnforgotten View Post
Never mind this Joker....

I go clubbing is to enjoy and lose myself to the music, Not to get a Fuxx ( paid or otherwise).....

anyone who thinks the main objective of going clubbing with the thought of getting a fuxx ( paid or otherwise) --has a lot of growing up to do.
thats pretty true bro.amen to that.getting laid is a bonus but having the mindset of making friends and generousity shows a better respect.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster

rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

did my review on AGGs already so now will be clubs.

did 4 on this trip.sianz that i didnt have anymore time to go to song salueng and santika and route and slim and many others

first stop scratch dog.located at winsdor hotel soi 20 if i remember correctly.

no live band when i was there and i wonder if they ever did have any but.80% hip hops 20% rest of trance.pretty large place with plenty of seats.got filled up fast after 1am on thursday.JW red at 1200 with 5 free entry tickets.girls are pretty friendly but most with pu chai so didnt approach much.

second night stop - CM2 novotel hotel basement

live band still rocks with reggae, hip hop etc etc.lots of pu ying but i find that standard have drops since i been there last month.guess it is after the end of the month and most pu ying have already paid for they rent. hahah

Drinks and entry are a killer.

after CM2 closes.spicy at ron mueng soi 1.damn this place is packed with pu yings and i swear to that.my girl from CM2 brought me there and it was good with hip hop music.

entry at 300 with a free drink.better go for a bacadi as it last longer than mixers.dont know the cost of bottles.

thirth night - booze thong lor soi 10

as it was a saturday night.crowd is a killer.i was pretty sad as my pure real friend and his boyfriends want to sit upstairs as tons of SYT are located on the 1st floor.my eyes want to pop out liao.

upstairs crowed started flowing in after 12am so still not bad as i can still dance with a couple but was drunk cause 3 person shared 2 bottles.didnt manage to get anything out from this night.

fourth night - ice bar near thonglor BTS.

fucking quiet sunday night and crowd was like 40% filled with no more coming in after 12am.sad with the crowd that i should have choosen to go to santika or song salueng instate.

band was ok ok and dj mixes hip hop with was pretty alright and standard.no scratching whatsoever and the walls in ice bar is frozen and there is a sub 0 tempeture room which make the place pretty interesting to go to.only go on friday or sat for this place.

fifth night - went to spasso

damn this place is filled with old hi-sos looking for farang IMO.no one on the dance floor.band was fine and sings pretty good actually but crowd wasnt really my type.still manage to find some young sweet girls.10% and below maybe.bring your farang friends down here would be a great chioce.no recommended as drinks are EXPENSIVE!!
Old 10-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
bkkstar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybkkstar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
damn you got the pronounciation correct!

Song Salueng is at Thonglor Soi 21. check out Room 25 at Thonglor Soi 25. small and cosy place. forget about Liberty Plaza. most of the pubs there have closed down already. dead town.

if unable to get free fukks in Thonglor/RCA like those BKK poser experts. then can go to the nearby nightclubs at Ekamai such as Piano, Resort Square, Chateau Le Blanc, Sherbet, etc. and sian the PRs or coyotes. spend "some" money and maybe can get free fukk.
I newbie la. I just copy and paste how to spell that joint lor.

Anyway kum sia...
Old 10-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
raysengineering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very informative thread, thanks for all the contributions.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nasty is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys...

mi will be going to BKK from the 16 -19 of aug wit h3 other guy frenz ...

gt a few questions hope you guys can help out...=)

1. Any clubs to reccomend ?? looking for those that open after the legal time... pls state the rough prices of liquor/alcohol and entry if possible

2. any worth while resturants ?? as long as food is gd... jap / thai/ western

lastly any guys will b in bkk on these dates?? mayb can chiong together..

thankxxx

Old 11-08-2007, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scouser_lad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher View Post
did my review on AGGs already so now will be clubs.

did 4 on this trip.sianz that i didnt have anymore time to go to song salueng and santika and route and slim and many others

first stop scratch dog.located at winsdor hotel soi 20 if i remember correctly.

no live band when i was there and i wonder if they ever did have any but.80% hip hops 20% rest of trance.pretty large place with plenty of seats.got filled up fast after 1am on thursday.JW red at 1200 with 5 free entry tickets.girls are pretty friendly but most with pu chai so didnt approach much.

second night stop - CM2 novotel hotel basement

live band still rocks with reggae, hip hop etc etc.lots of pu ying but i find that standard have drops since i been there last month.guess it is after the end of the month and most pu ying have already paid for they rent. hahah

Drinks and entry are a killer.

after CM2 closes.spicy at ron mueng soi 1.damn this place is packed with pu yings and i swear to that.my girl from CM2 brought me there and it was good with hip hop music.

entry at 300 with a free drink.better go for a bacadi as it last longer than mixers.dont know the cost of bottles.

thirth night - booze thong lor soi 10

as it was a saturday night.crowd is a killer.i was pretty sad as my pure real friend and his boyfriends want to sit upstairs as tons of SYT are located on the 1st floor.my eyes want to pop out liao.

upstairs crowed started flowing in after 12am so still not bad as i can still dance with a couple but was drunk cause 3 person shared 2 bottles.didnt manage to get anything out from this night.

fourth night - ice bar near thonglor BTS.

fucking quiet sunday night and crowd was like 40% filled with no more coming in after 12am.sad with the crowd that i should have choosen to go to santika or song salueng instate.

band was ok ok and dj mixes hip hop with was pretty alright and standard.no scratching whatsoever and the walls in ice bar is frozen and there is a sub 0 tempeture room which make the place pretty interesting to go to.only go on friday or sat for this place.

fifth night - went to spasso

damn this place is filled with old hi-sos looking for farang IMO.no one on the dance floor.band was fine and sings pretty good actually but crowd wasnt really my type.still manage to find some young sweet girls.10% and below maybe.bring your farang friends down here would be a great chioce.no recommended as drinks are EXPENSIVE!!
Hi rapala_fisher

I am visiting Bangkok in sept. Me mates and i wanna find a good place to club and with loads of fit birds and most importantly easy to get laid too. Where would yu recommend. Hope yu can help, i m new here. Please tell me if this is the right way to seek recommendation and advise.
Cheers

Scouser_lad
Old 11-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Happening clubs in bkk:

Too many and too few hours as well as limited cash.

Went RCA Slim/FLix , 3 days

Went dance fever and checked out Spice ( not spicy club) at Suk soi 11 --mostly clientle are AGG gals and patrons.

Pricing is also an issue , at the hi-so places bottles are more ex but mixers and ice are priced more reasonably.

but dance fever and hollywood-- mixers and ice are charged per refill and they do it automatically once they are finished.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouser_lad View Post
Hi rapala_fisher

I am visiting Bangkok in sept. Me mates and i wanna find a good place to club and with loads of fit birds and most importantly easy to get laid too. Where would yu recommend. Hope yu can help, i m new here. Please tell me if this is the right way to seek recommendation and advise.
Cheers

Scouser_lad
i aint no guru of BBK but clubs where there are tons of TGs i can still manage to tell you.Getting laid will be up to your skills.i cant advise on that.

Friday or saturday - most places will be packed like shit.choose any place from my little list will guaranty you tons of SYTs.some places i dont remember the rd.do a search using the search icon and also read all the threads of this and one more other one.confirm you get more information.thanks to all fellow bros contributions.

Booze
santika
nung len
ice bar
song salueng
RCA - route 66, slim

upcoming cream - do give a review about this place when you visit it fellow bros.think is is along the street of ekkamai.

paid for sex or maybe get lucky clubs

CM2 and spicy
Old 12-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
i aint no guru of BBK but clubs where there are tons of TGs i can still manage to tell you.Getting laid will be up to your skills.i cant advise on that.

Friday or saturday - most places will be packed like shit.choose any place from my little list will guaranty you tons of SYTs.some places i dont remember the rd.do a search using the search icon and also read all the threads of this and one more other one.confirm you get more information.thanks to all fellow bros contributions.

Booze
santika
nung len
ice bar
song salueng
RCA - route 66, slim

upcoming cream - do give a review about this place when you visit it fellow bros.think is is along the street of ekkamai.

paid for sex or maybe get lucky clubs

CM2 and spicy

Just to add- if bros dont want to be left High and DRY ( without any Company paid or otherwise) .

besides CM2 or Spicy , there's Spice club along suk soi 11 , Hollywood , Dance fever and Ratchada soi 4.

these places may have better chance if u like a companion for the night.

though i suggest u picked up some fresh ones at your fav AGG bar or take-away "Karaoke" bars- if u want a sure thing.

cheers! I am already in wallet recovery mode and counting down another 120 days till my next trip.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

not to mention Barnyantree @ ratchada too, not bad place.

btw bro Chayen, any idea what time spicy closes?

@ rapala_fisher: thanks for the info, upped you
Old 12-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
not to mention Barnyantree @ ratchada too, not bad place.

btw bro Chayen, any idea what time spicy closes?

@ rapala_fisher: thanks for the info, upped you
thanks vmtech.spicy closes at 6am as told from my pu ying.i think it should be true as i left the place after 4am and it was still pretty packed.

living at sukhumvit for all my trips so seldom will have the chance to explore ratchada area.hows the scenes like over there?like CM2,spicy,spice club, hollywood etc etc?

Ratchada soi 4 - bro theUnforgotten any infomation with this street mention?
Old 12-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanks vmtech.spicy closes at 6am as told from my pu ying.i think it should be true as i left the place after 4am and it was still pretty packed.
Ok thanks man, btw, just saw the location for spicy on the map, i just tell the cabbie ronmueng soi1? they would know?

Quote:
living at sukhumvit for all my trips so seldom will have the chance to explore ratchada area.hows the scenes like over there?like CM2,spicy,spice club, hollywood etc etc?
Ratchada has quite a few disco.. along Soi 4-8 which is Dance Fever, Hollywood blahblahblah.
Behind esplanade there's 1 inchbar too, and after Parkongpao there;s barnyantree, which is in place of the old disco PumpUp.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Samster

Found a simple map on ratchada... Hope that helps in navigation.

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread