The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
Your raw dick already rubbing against her naked pussy already. Furthermore she already sharing her pussy juice with you. At that point its as good as fucking with no condom already.

Should have just thrust in and then give her one good creampie.
Yes, it was so tempting when she told me she is on pill. If she took the initiative and push my dick in, I probably will go all out and cum in her pussy.

Suprisingly her GFE was even better than my FB/GF, she willing to do anything I wanted, and love to French kiss. She didn’t rush for time and do thing slowly and sensually to make sure I enjoy

Normally a FL will push the guy away to wash up after cumming, but she keep my dick in her pussy after i cum and continue kissing non stop. I ended up have to push her away as I ran out of breath and I want to quickly wash up for round 2
Old 06-06-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13725 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are your fav active jav stars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Yes, it was so tempting when she told me she is on pill. If she took the initiative and push my dick in, I probably will go all out and cum in her pussy.

Suprisingly her GFE was even better than my FB/GF, she willing to do anything I wanted, and love to French kiss. She didn’t rush for time and do thing slowly and sensually to make sure I enjoy

Normally a FL will push the guy away to wash up after cumming, but she keep my dick in her pussy after i cum and continue kissing non stop. I ended up have to push her away as I ran out of breath and I want to quickly wash up for round 2
Should have just fucked her RAW and creampied her....
Then taken photos and videos.
A momento from my archives of sin!

18 year old university student.
NOT on the pill...
Old 07-06-2024, 12:40 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
I already have a lot of sex and creamipie video with my fb, but the excitement is that she is a real JAV girl, she is as pretty as the video cover and surprisingly provide great service to the extend of offering creamipie and video taking (with additional fees) and that really make my dream come true to be able to fuck a 20 years old jap as girl

Think of this encounter and I can see a smile on my face now

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Should have just fucked her RAW and creampied her....
Then taken photos and videos.
A momento from my archives of

18 year old university student.
NOT on the pill...
Old 07-06-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

i was watching her JAV and i noticed that she was also holding a piece of tissue when i fuck her 2 weeks ago, she will use it to wipe her sweat

As she has a mole on her left eye lid, she is very conscious about adjusting her hair to cover the mole when i fuck her. She will get upset if i mess up her hair because she want her fringe to be at the exact location, u will notice the same if you google search her name (花門のん) for more photo, there is always that fringe that cover her left eye lid.

anyway i am fine with the mole, as it proves that I fucked the actual person in the JAV

The mole was darker in real person, i think they put make up to make it lighter in color when filming
Old 07-06-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
i was watching her JAV and i noticed that she was also holding a piece of tissue when i fuck her 2 weeks ago, she will use it to wipe her sweat

As she has a mole on her left eye lid, she is very conscious about adjusting her hair to cover the mole when i fuck her. She will get upset if i mess up her hair because she want her fringe to be at the exact location, u will notice the same if you google search her name (花門のん) for more photo, there is always that fringe that cover her left eye lid.

anyway i am fine with the mole, as it proves that I fucked the actual person in the JAV

The mole was darker in real person, i think they put make up to make it lighter in color when filming
Where did you book her from bro? Don't see her listing in J-stables here
Old 07-06-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Where did you book her from bro? Don't see her listing in J-stables here
Not in Singapore, but surprisingly Japanese and Korean girls here cost cheaper than PRC! This is opposite in Singapore where Jap and Korean cost high premium

I paid around $300 for 2 shots, I should have top up some $$ to film the session. She is so chio and service so good, definitely worth the $$
Old 07-06-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Anyone try the dome 3 japan fl? are they any good?
Old 08-06-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

My new favourite Rui Miyamoto
Old 08-06-2024, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Anyone try the dome 3 japan fl? are they any good?
But looking at the premium to pay a JAV girl in Singapore, it is enough to cover the airfare and fly to overseas for JAV girl
Old 08-06-2024, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
jlanjut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mana Sakura
Tomoda Ayaka
Aika

But honestly speaking nowadays FC2 seems to provide better quality actresses and most importantly it's mostly uncensored and creampie shots.
Old 08-06-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9782 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlanjut View Post
Mana Sakura
Tomoda Ayaka
Aika

But honestly speaking nowadays FC2 seems to provide better quality actresses and most importantly it's mostly uncensored and creampie shots.
+24 points for you

Now u have power 12 to up ppl le.
Old 11-06-2024, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Uilosos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help here from Jap experts, anyone know what her name is ?
Looks very familiar to another jap av star I have been searching her name for.

https://xhamster2.com/videos/hardcore-16059-13967629

Thanks for any help id her.
Old 12-06-2024, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post

i got a soft spot for Marina Shiraishi

apparently she is a milf with 1 kid and her husband didn't even know she joined the jav industry until it was leaked to him by a friend. she joined the industry out of ''interest''.

she has struggled with her weight and figure since her debut. becoming quite plus sized during covid and has worked hard to get her original figure back.

she also looks like one of the milfs in my estate. so that is always a plus point when i am edging my brains out.
Not sure what husband will think since she frequently get banged raw and cip
Old 12-06-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 15
Dees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDees is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDees is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't know if she is still active, Ai Nakatsuka .
Like her slim figure and the anal
Old 12-06-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
ahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahfei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

another interesting topic , i think i should see jav more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1