The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydenhellangel View Post
Thanks, actually i am looking for those which can cut trendy style and chinese speaking better.
I would suggest you show a photo of what you are looking for to the hair stylish who will be cutting your hair...say from your mobile phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
Ferry sold out. There's so many pple that my ferry queue is through the cruise entry. First time hahaha
Hmm...reminds me of CNY 2014,CNY 2015 and CNY 2016 in Batam. Thank you for the heads up. Will need to be extra careful if there is an Indo public holiday with super long weekend in my future Batam trips.

Beside indo holiday,extra thing that need to also be extra careful on were Major religious events and protest held in Batam. (all of a sudden i was reminded of the my trip that falls on MTQ event during 4th June 2014)

brought back some good memories when i start reading back my summaries

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Business class top up for Horizon Ferry has been increased to $10 per trip with effect from 3 May.
Thank you,thank you.

Really appreciate your info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
Thanks! I know these 2 days are their public holiday but didn't know they cheong singapor. Haha. Maybe they have a batam sammyboy for singapore. Haha. Already text my partner to book my return ticket just in case on sunday.
Higher end Chinese restaurants like Crystal Jade at Takashimaya were filled mostly with Indonesians on Thursday,Friday and Saturday. In the eyes of most non-Singaporean,Sillypore is a superb fantastic place to go,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
4th May 2016
Hallo Kitty Massage
Type Of Room/Massage - VIP Room + Mandi Susu + Vitalitas @210k - 1Hr
(In the Room = Mattress on the floor + TV+DVD + Bath Tub) Average
I went to this Place to look for my Regular but was told she went back to Kampung so I choose another Girl.
Name : Novita
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (gave birth before)
Boobs : 5/10 ( saggy b cups)
Massage : 6/10
Vitalitas : 7/10 ( it's more like a hj, knows how to stroke it and stops)
Fj : nil
Hj+BBbj+Cob : 200k (quite accommodating, very patient as I took a long time to release, bbj me lieing and kneeling down, tit fuck her too, end up release on her Boobs and a bit on her face)
RTf : no, I tried Better ones and gonna try others
Oh,didnt know you are now regular to Hallo kitty,hehehe... Some girls there were still quite alright according to friends,whereas some were just going thru the motion yet be opening lioness mouth. Then again,never try,never know.

Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
6th May 2016

Was at DC Mall around 12 noon, my return ferry is at 4pm. Free time - so walk around DC-Jodoh-Nagoya and back To DC Mall area, went to 2 of my regular joint but my regular girls r not available so I end up @ Sinar Kuda Mas

Place - Sinar Kuda Mas
Room - VIP @ 100k. This is my 2nd time here, probly the worst VIP massage room that I have been. ( no bathtub /shower head....... Only a tap with large pail behind a wall for you to shower) (air con is weak, and mattress and towel looks unclean)..
Request for Album Pics to choose from (+ point is there's many girls/pic from) minus point is, those that I pick seems to be unavailable, the counter then show me the girls which is available.... Seems that she's trying to recommend me girls that haven't have any customer yet for that day..)
Name of girl : can't remember ( I remembered the girl in the pic looks slim, but when arrive it looks a Lil chubby... Maybe old pic?)
Massage : 7/10 nice effort tho
Attitude : 7/10 juz ok
Fj : 250k @ 7/10.....at first took up hj at 150k with her strip all+auto roam... But since I take a long time and she ask me to Fj her, told her I'm willing to pay only 250k (she ask for 400k)...
Rtf : no... Not in this massage place, gonna try elsewhere
Yep,the place a bit rundown. I mean rundown as in more rundown than the rest of others in that area. But most of their girls massage should be quite alright. When i was there,i usually ask for non-oil massage...so that i need not have to take a bath there becos i can head back to hotel for a good shower.

I believe the type of room for that area of massage places all almost similar to this one.

Quote:
Yes, a couple of them are lovely indeed...! My fave Horizon hostess is Azizah...
Hehehe...you actually remembers their names? I wasnt able to.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oscaroscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next month onwards not a good idea to go Batam liao? I only next month free leh..
Old 12-05-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
Ooo .. Wrong pic it seems .. This is the one ...
Bro F22x, looks like pic is not properly attached.

BTW, why not you stay in Nagoya area since most of the attractive are here instead of Batam Center.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Bro F22x, looks like pic is not properly attached.

BTW, why not you stay in Nagoya area since most of the attractive are here instead of Batam Center.
Okay ... I thank you for the tip ... in my mind batam is very small or so I thought ... And I thought batam Center is main area the others are outskirts ...SKP , Harbour , ...

Old 12-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!
Re: Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
WOW. It's a well debated topic.
I note various replies on TA, partially contradicting too.
In particular, the material is the same or not? If not, besides being "Polo" legal in Indonesia, we have a good reason to pay the premium price for Polo by Ralph Lauren.

However, I noticed that my old Polo by Ralph Lauren shirts lost some of the color after few years of (delicate, careful) washing. The color is not so vivid and brilliant as when they were new. This color loss never happened on my other LACOSTE shirts, to name another premium quality brand, which year after year keep their original vivid color.

Therefore, considered the big difference of price between a Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt bought, say, in USA or Europe (price above 100 USD!) and a Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt bought in Batam (price around 40 USD), I suspected that an original Polo by Ralph Lauren manufactured in Indonesia and sold in Batam might be not exactly the same as one bought in New York. Big mistery for me.
Upz my points to you.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
What is a SYT?

Time ago there were so many messages about "What is SYT for me".
Well, the new trainee at Formosa reception is a perfect incarnation of the concept. Too bad she's off limits...
Old 12-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Panties

One of my girlfriends just left.
Before, she even came to my room, knocked but I was not there. Lots of messages on Wechat "I hate you" "I don't want to see you anymore" "You are in room but you don't open". Shit it's a problem once a superglue (Mr. Tomcat sorry if I steal a trademark) knows the room number...
She insisted so much that I went back. One hour massage, then "I eat you but no fuck ok??", then bonk bonk but much effort needed like virgin.
Drama at the end, when she went to bathroom and found in shower under a towel a PAIR OF PANTIES of unknown origin.
Really I have no idea who forgot them in my bathroom and when, yesterday night or the night before.
First time this happens to me. She was really angry with me. I made her stop complaining saying the magic work "SOPING" (a.k.a. "shopping"). A visit to Nagoya Hill helped to forget the incident.
(But whose are those panties??)
Old 12-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is a SYT?

Quote:
Time ago there were so many messages about "What is SYT for me".
Well, the new trainee at Formosa reception is a perfect incarnation of the concept. Too bad she's off limits...
There seemed to be an attachment program going on.
There are 2 trainees at biz hotel too. One of them speaks perfect english.
But both not my cup of tea even though syt.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Re: What is a SYT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
But both not my cup of tea even though syt.
The concern should be rather that WE are not THEIR cup of tea...

Last edited by Black Page; 12-05-2016 at 10:49 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Panties

Quote:
One of my girlfriends just left.
Before, she even came to my room, knocked but I was not there. Lots of messages on Wechat "I hate you" "I don't want to see you anymore" "You are in room but you don't open". Shit it's a problem once a superglue (Mr. Tomcat sorry if I steal a trademark) knows the room number...
She insisted so much that I went back. One hour massage, then "I eat you but no fuck ok??", then bonk bonk but much effort needed like virgin.
Drama at the end, when she went to bathroom and found in shower under a towel a PAIR OF PANTIES of unknown origin.
Really I have no idea who forgot them in my bathroom and when, yesterday night or the night before.
First time this happens to me. She was really angry with me. I made her stop complaining saying the magic work "SOPING" (a.k.a. "shopping"). A visit to Nagoya Hill helped to forget the incident.
(But whose are those panties??)

Lol...! That's really funny Black Page... Hahahah... Maybe that cute trainee SYT at Farmosa front desk left her knickers there just for u... Hehehe...
Old 12-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicals View Post
Not many goes batam for prc gals unless they reli too much $ & just wan to try for novelty reason.
My part time boss did,but only base on a basis of once every few months. I follow him go,i dont have to tip the mamis and waitress. But too paiseh not to even dont tip my own girl,hehehe...drinks however were on him. His main comment is,spending in Sillypore is almost similar to spending in Batam. Well...what can i say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicals View Post
Bro,u will have to read the link below

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=1460

if u cannot read,nobody can help u. Be it here or any thread.
Some read too much,some dont bother to. Those who reads stands a chance to get the hidden treasure (if timing is right). Those who didnt,they only manage to scratch the surface. The choice is theirs to made.

Quote:
So....hope can get feedbacks base on summary below

Sinkie Public Holidays Long weekends
- Jam at HBF to Batam and Batam to HBF (Sinkie customers)
- Hot chicks taken up fast at joints
- Jam at BCS mall area

Msia Public Holidays Long weekends
- Hot chicks taken up fast at joints.

Indon Public Holidays Long weekends.
- Jam at HBF to Batam and Batam to HBF (Indon customers?)
Feedbacks :

Notice a similarity on those that you have bold? They were all long weekends. Singapore public almost similar with Malaysia. So i have no worries on this. Last year and this year,i posted the Indo public holidays in this thread :

1. From Old thread : https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=34099

2. From New thread : https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...postcount=1127

The reason why i do so becos hotel charges were higher during most Indo holidays (eve) and rooms were harder to book (or reserve). Joints and entertainment places will not be affected much tho. So during a Indonesia public holiday,competitors werent the Indonesians. Just that public places like shopping mall will be more crowded,worse if its weekends when many Malaysians and Sillyporeans arrived to Batam

I tried to avoid all long weekends and if i need to die die go,i will plan out all the way to avoid the crowd with the right timing,like i often do. (i wanted to spell it out but its going to like be a super long story,hehehe...so no.) Beside public holidays,i also look at major event in Batam too. So reading more Indonesia news help too.

Just a note,my MTQ trip in 2014,i see Muslim in their traditional dressing gathered outside hotel corridor to pray and i imagine a bunch of kids (sillypore young adult) talking loudly and teasing their booking girls.Its going to be an impression. Rooms were hard to book back and nearly all Batam hotels were full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Location wise: behind The Hills Batam, got 2 massage places (along the walk to nagoya hills mall, both got special). Not near any booking joints.

Room (superior, 2nd cheapest): no carpet. Relatively clean, got mini fridge, safe. Roughly the same as Biz hotel (moderate room) but more budget feel.

Toilet: no partition/curtain for shower. I got a corner room (windows facing a school?, no see through) but the one next to it have.

Wifi: somtimes strong, sometimes weak.

Reception don't know much English. Breakfast was much simpler compare to biz hotel.
Thank you for your reply. This hotel has something i am looking for,hehehe...but i am still giving myself more options.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
Here’s my FR of my first trip to Batam. First of all, much thanks and gratitude to Bro Nono for his awesome guide and assistance in various matters.
Hehehe...a man of your words you are indeed (keeping your words). Not many i know can live up to being a man yet. Still looking forward to part 3 and 4 of your FR. Dont be like the other guy (my friend),got part 1 and part 2,but he eventually forgot his part 3 and so on,hehehe...anyway,i am going to squeeze his part 3 and part 4 out soon....hehehe...on our next Batam trip.

Quote:
Very good and informative FR...with pictures and all....for a while, I thought is Bro Nono posting.....lol.
Hehehe...take a 2nd look,its more like bro Micmac and bro Meat style of posting.

Bro Micmac : wrote a lot of FR on Batam food,refer to the food list on my signature for reference.

Bro Meat : 1st person to restructure the Batam cheong list into a more easy to read format which i am still using today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Hey bro,if u plan to stay there this coming May/June,do note of the room not being sound proofed & that some rooms has water heater issues. I can hear the next room guests talking clearly unintentionally. It's a refurbished hotel & not new.
Thank you for sharing.

Noted with thanks too. I am unlikely to be staying there due to its mirror beside the bed. I dont want Snow White's step mum to come looking for me,hehehe...

*joking only*

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-05-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Lol...! That's really funny Black Page... Hahahah... Maybe that cute trainee SYT at Farmosa front desk left her knickers there just for u... Hehehe...
I Remember not long ago someone discover some bra under the pillow..

Now a day hotel provide free under garment...
Old 12-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
unclecai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here can recommend good drivers? I will be in Batam 15-16 May
Old 13-05-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
- End of Day 1 -
- End of Part 2 of 4 -
Hope to see Part 3 and 4 soon.....
Old 13-05-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

I found a used condom & a box of menli under a pillow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1