The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Did went to WS and Hollywood disco with bro naemlo last sunday and stay at April Suites for 2 nights. I still prefer the disco than the go go bars around (getting bored with it).
Later met up on 2nd day with another bro with his gal and a polish friend.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
leaseoflife bro, thx for the up It seems that I up you before (believe in HCMC), so can't up again

For newbie in need of a simple clean map to mark spots you want to cover, I'd made this.
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...attayamap1.jpg

Have fun all
Np, bro. For your map, great efforts. But I am sure you will soon have some bros here with requests to add in the walking/cheonging trails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Did went to WS and Hollywood disco with bro naemlo last sunday and stay at April Suites for 2 nights. I still prefer the disco than the go go bars around (getting bored with it).
Later met up on 2nd day with another bro with his gal and a polish friend.
Bro, when u coming back sg? Or u in sg liao?

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Just got back last friday with the same day as Bro N...
Old 07-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U want to buy BD drinks or gers?

Quote:
Just got back last friday with the same day as Bro N...
Ya now I preparing to go back to BKK.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

and weekend to Patt.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and weekend to Patt.
Shit how u know??? Jialat... u know me well.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No prob with drinks, but dun think any bros here will be in Patts when I am there. As for gals, BD always go for G-club gals. How to buy??

7 more days to go... this time next week

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shit how u know??? Jialat... u know me well.
Know you too well and don't forget to celebrate your Mother Day.

Quote:
No prob with drinks, but dun think any bros here will be in Patts when I am there. As for gals, BD always go for G-club gals. How to buy??
7 more days to go... this time next week
Not necessary and no problem if it's free lah.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
luckylurker, the lady in your avatar looks similar to bee from quicky bar
Yes sweet looking girl but I'm quite sure she's not from Thailand, if Nong bee from quicky looks are similar, I can't wait to meet and know her.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 11-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not necessary and no problem if it's free lah.
Ok, you come to Patts this weekend, and I buy you beer chang dai mai?? Or u prefer San M. or Tiger also can. Up to you... swee boh??

Old 11-08-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, you come to Patts this weekend, and I buy you beer chang dai mai?? Or u prefer San M. or Tiger also can. Up to you... swee boh??
U si beh no good. Why buy him n not me?
Old 11-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not swee, lah !. Oui, BD193 finds Chang, San Miguel, Tiger to taste not so good when he prefers Black Label, Green Label and Chivas whisky.

Damn, buy whisky bottle in agogo in Pattaya and you will have all the suay puyings plus dinos swarming you guys. Including pretty, tall, big boops, hoarse and with big but smooth hands females.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Siow liow la , you are adicted liow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Not swee, lah !. Oui, BD193 finds Chang, San Miguel, Tiger to taste not so good when he prefers Black Label, Green Label and Chivas whisky.

Damn, buy whisky bottle in agogo in Pattaya and you will have all the suay puyings plus dinos swarming you guys. Including pretty, tall, big boops, hoarse and with big but smooth hands females.
Be careful hor , they can even make fake Blue Label!
Old 11-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Siow liow la , you are adicted liow!
Ya sick of BKK scene... 5k overnight is simply crazy.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hopefully, still waiting my visa approval. Beer Lao will be nice if any.

Quote:
U si beh no good. Why buy him n not me?
You can have my beer and order me a coke will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello, don't ruin my reputation as I only drink coke in go go bars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Be careful hor , they can even make fake Blue Label!
Once I notice that in Happy and they also add in a slice of lime in my whisky & water. Will drink coke or sometime beer only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1