The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe6057 View Post

Recently I met a girl from Vietnam & I will say love at first sight. We might get marry if the feeling can stay. Right now she is with me in Singapore with social visit pass. My question is if I like to bring her to Malaysia for holiday, is there anything I need to help her to apply through Singapore or Malaysia? Any input is appreciated. Thanks for reading & have a nice day.
nothing to apply...asean countries dun need visa to travel to each other country if stay for up to 30 days but cannot go there every month lol...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joe6057 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
nothing to apply...asean countries dun need visa to travel to each other country if stay for up to 30 days but cannot go there every month lol...
Thanks bro... What about other document like return air ticket & etc?? Need to show custom if we drive??
Old 27-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro... What about other document like return air ticket & etc?? Need to show custom if we drive??
see answer you one question then many more questions...

why dun you google and find out...

to answer you...just need to show return ticket to hcm can be from singapore lol...the immgration officer in Malaysia will know and not bother to ask lol...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Recently I met a girl from Vietnam & I will say love at first sight. We might get marry if the feeling can stay.
Congrad and good luck.
Old 27-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joe6057 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sorry bro, just to be safe... Thanks for your answer.. :-)
Old 27-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro/sis,

Recently I met a girl from Vietnam & I will say love at first sight. We might get marry if the feeling can stay. Right now she is with me in Singapore with social visit pass. My question is if I like to bring her to Malaysia for holiday, is there anything I need to help her to apply through Singapore or Malaysia? Any input is appreciated. Thanks for reading & have a nice day.
Malaysia = $$$ for the custom to lim kopi
Sungapore = return airticket + enough $$$ to spend here till she go back vn.
Old 28-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock29 View Post
Any bros' bx got car sickness? Any recommended effective cure ?

If I drive, 60% chance she will vomit, if take taxi 95% vomit, nothing seems to work...

my wife got it too...no cure for it and only way is to slowly get used to it.

sitting in the front seat and winding down the windows will help a bit.
Old 29-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
my wife got it too...no cure for it and only way is to slowly get used to it.

sitting in the front seat and winding down the windows will help a bit.
Yeah reading all replies from here and from the Facebook group of understanding vn life partners, I guess there is no cure, can only get used to it.
Old 30-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Thanks bross...
Done deal.. worry again 1 year later for renewal..
Just a LTVP, it took 6 months for the whole process of apply, reject, apeal, reject, re-appeal, reject, mp appeal, approve. planing ahead now...
After so much effort in applying LTVP for my bx last year, this year renewal is such a breeze.. my bx got a LTVP+ now.

I was told that usually during the formalities, the officer at the counter will tell straightaway whether 1 or 3 years. But when I did the formalities, the officer at the counter ask me to wait awhile as she need to hand the case inside to determine the number of years. End result is still favourable

When my bx get the card, the officer commented that my baby son bring my bx luck
Old 30-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
When my bx get the card, the officer commented that my baby son bring my bx luck
To be a parent is not easy. To be a parent to dragon baby is simply not easy.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 30-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
To be a parent is not easy. To be a parent to dragon baby is simply not easy.
Not dragon....
Old 01-10-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dong devaluation

The Prime Minister also said the government plans to devalue the dong as much as 2 per cent by the end of the year due to reports it is overvalued against the dollar.

However, the Prime Minister said the timing of a devaluation would be dependent on the market.

In June, the State Bank of Viet Nam (SBV) raised the inter-bank average exchange rate by 1 per cent to VND21.036 per US dollar.

This is the first move since 2011, with the bank saying any adjustments to the dong's value this year would vary within a 3 per cent range. — VNS
Old 04-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cutinhyeuchim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will like to know the correct procedure for preparation of documents for marriage registration in Vietnam. Kindly correct me if it is not in correct order.

1. Go to ROM in Singapore for the certified single marital status certificate.

2. Go to MFA in Singapore for the single marital status certificate to be certified.

3. Go to Vietnam Embassy in Singapore for the single marital status certificate to be legalized.

4. Go to People's Committee office (UBND) in District 1, HCMC, Vietnam for translation of the certificate to Vietnamese.

5. Go to the mental hospital in District 5, HCMC, Vietnam for mental check-up.

6. Go to Department of Justice in District 3, HCMC, Vietnam with all the necessary documents for marriage registration.

Additional questions:

1. Do I need to go to Singapore Embassy in HCMC, Vietnam for the single marital status certificate to be legalized?

2. Beside the single marital status certificate, do I need to bring Singapore birth certificate as well?

3. Any other necessary documents?

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutinhyeuchim View Post
I will like to know the correct procedure for preparation of documents for marriage registration in Vietnam. Kindly correct me if it is not in correct order.

1. Go to ROM in Singapore for the certified single marital status certificate.

2. Go to MFA in Singapore for the single marital status certificate to be certified.

3. Go to Vietnam Embassy in Singapore for the single marital status certificate to be legalized.

4. Go to People's Committee office (UBND) in District 1, HCMC, Vietnam for translation of the certificate to Vietnamese.

5. Go to the mental hospital in District 5, HCMC, Vietnam for mental check-up.

6. Go to Department of Justice in District 3, HCMC, Vietnam with all the necessary documents for marriage registration.

Additional questions:

1. Do I need to go to Singapore Embassy in HCMC, Vietnam for the single marital status certificate to be legalized?

2. Beside the single marital status certificate, do I need to bring Singapore birth certificate as well?

3. Any other necessary documents?

Thanks in advance.
Wow never knew it is so troublesome to register your marriage in vn. So much chore, why don't want register in SG?? Want share?

And LOL at your nickname
Old 07-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cutinhyeuchim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi folks. Anyone knows the procedure which I posted earlier.

My previous post here

Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1