The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H24

[QUOTE=jacky43;4698512]Hi Nippon, good question, H24 door nos unclear, few can b seen r Diamond, Xiao Tian Lai Lai and the good cloud.QUOTE]

Speaking of which, just got call from Diamond H24R12, FYI, she working today, 23 March, she just got back from Malaysia.

But I tell her this week I busy, my schedule full already so I tell her I RTF maybe next week ah, see how.

So those looking for Diamond, here's your chance.

Cheers.
Old 23-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=CcimM;2133584]Wah, nice nice, got an "All Pertain FR Experience" thread here!..

Another FR is this one at H24 R(towards the end one, lok like jessica hsuan. i think. cant remember, till im there. this gal, is another m'sianz, i must say she is the BJ queen of whole of pertain road. that is her specialization! her room same small. with no shower attached, just basin. no TV also. sometime she would lie on the bed read book or outside chatting with another m'sianz just opp her room. (which is another gem, but abit ba ba) anyway, Her room got mirror attacehed beside her bed. when she blow u can see at the right side her blow. i rate her blow 8.5/10 why? coz she can deep throat, plus, she suck fast and damn good suction. that is her only plus point. Sadly, her CB hole damn loose, She generally prefer malay or indian bros than chinese. i don't know why, but dont ask her, nice looks, boobs saggy liao. hole loose, but Blow Good.
Then again, one man's meat is another's poison.

-------------

Found it for that bro looking for FR on Lily. This bro wrote it in 2007, he spoke of this WL looking liked hk actress, jessica hsuan i think he was refer to Jessie. Opposite Jessie, she could b Lily, seems this WL is quite allright.

Oh! Bro Fornicator, thanks4your infos on Diamond. Wish can have a session with her tomorrow, cause she is 1WL that u see her available, turn around she is booked.
Old 23-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Oh! Bro Fornicator, thanks4your infos on Diamond. Wish can have a session with her tomorrow, cause she is 1WL that u see her available, turn around she is booked.
You welcome Bro, no worries. The reason I post info on her is because I remember there was 1 Bro looking for her last week. Last time I RTF Diamond was 05 Feb, Friday. She tell me next day, Saturday she go for check-up then suddenly disappear, 2 weeks ah! Agree, Bro, don't turn your back on her, because by the time you decide you want to take her, she taken already. Take note, she is no.1 in H24, Xiao Tian is no.2.

Now she call me she start working, I ask where she go and she say she went back Malaysia. I say ok lah, no problem I see her next week. Aiyah, this week I fully booked already, die oh!

Anyways, that's all for now, hope don't mind, I post FR later for you Bros, yah.

Cheers.
Old 23-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fornicator, re Diamond H24R12, just sent u a private email. please read thanks. Cheers.
Old 23-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H24 R11 Lily

Quote:
So? Where is Lily.
Lily has her room in the inner section, 1st or second left room..............will check again next week. I remember the number on her door says 11, so should be Lily according to the list. She has some shoulder length hair, looks abit plump and quite tall, sometimes looking fierce, that's why I have sofar never tried her hahahhahah! But she has nice sexy lips :-)
Old 23-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jacky43;4698688]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcimM View Post
Wah, nice nice, got an "All Pertain FR Experience" thread here!..

Another FR is this one at H24 R(towards the end one, lok like jessica hsuan. i think. cant remember, till im there. this gal, is another m'sianz, i must say she is the BJ queen of whole of pertain road. that is her specialization! her room same small. with no shower attached, just basin. no TV also. sometime she would lie on the bed read book or outside chatting with another m'sianz just opp her room. (which is another gem, but abit ba ba) anyway, Her room got mirror attacehed beside her bed. when she blow u can see at the right side her blow. i rate her blow 8.5/10 why? coz she can deep throat, plus, she suck fast and damn good suction. that is her only plus point. Sadly, her CB hole damn loose, She generally prefer malay or indian bros than chinese. i don't know why, but dont ask her, nice looks, boobs saggy liao. hole loose, but Blow Good.
Then again, one man's meat is another's poison.

-------------

Found it for that bro looking for FR on Lily. This bro wrote it in 2007, he spoke of this WL looking liked hk actress, jessica hsuan i think he was refer to Jessie. Opposite Jessie, she could b Lily, seems this WL is quite allright.

Thanks Jacky43! The girls have changed rooms in the past few years I think, never mind, will try her one day, its the only way to find out, and I will write an FR for her here...........
Tried the girl you described at the back of house 24, she is always in bathrobe, and her specialty is indeed BBBJ, have seen here there since I started going to Petain in 1995
Old 24-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

yah she also call me to tell me she working today....
Cos i am her darling.... She have another darling...
haha dunno is it ard here...

[QUOTE=fornicator;4698591]
Quote:
Hi Nippon, good question, H24 door nos unclear, few can b seen r Diamond, Xiao Tian Lai Lai and the good cloud.QUOTE]

Speaking of which, just got call from Diamond H24R12, FYI, she working today, 23 March, she just got back from Malaysia.

But I tell her this week I busy, my schedule full already so I tell her I RTF maybe next week ah, see how.

So those looking for Diamond, here's your chance.

Cheers.
Old 24-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - Maggie and Diamond

Reached PT a little before 8:00 pm and went straight to H02. My target was Maggie of R02, she was busy working, but I need not wait long as her door opened. I immediately stepped in as the Bro before me had stepped out. As usual she was teasing me because I long time never RTF, last time was on her birthday. Anyways, FR below:

When : 23 March 7:55 pm
Name : Maggie
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : No
Catbath : 9/10
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : 8/10 - lying down then she ask me to go doggy she continue AR
69 : 8/10 - with KY, then painting afterwards
BBBJ : 9/10 - hard worker
FJ : 10/10 - doggy then missionary, I give her 10/10 because eventhough I did not come, she tried hard, even went back to BBBJ and HJ but I had to stop her because I know whatever it is that she do, I am not going to come so I said it's ok.
Attitude :8/10
GFE : 8/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : $50

Correction to my previous post, her last day working is 28 March and will resume work 03 May.

Thinking where to unload my love juice, I thought of Catherine H14R13, but she not working. Then I go H24, passed by R12, lights on, door closed, good! Diamond still working, it was already 8:20, took a peek behind, Lai Lai R33 and Xiao Tian R28 both working with 4 Bros waiting outside their door, so I go back to Diamond. FR below:

When : 23 March 8:25 pm
Name : Diamond
Looks : 8/10
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : 9/10
Catbath : 9/10
Ballsuck : 9/10
AR : 9/10 - she spread my legs wide open and really give it a go, shiok
69 : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10 - missionary, gave her all I've got and this time I come!
Attitude: 9/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Yes
Damage : $50

Until my next FR, thank you.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 24-03-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 24-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
yah she also call me to tell me she working today....
Cos i am her darling.... She have another darling...
haha dunno is it ard here...
But then again Bro, we all are, aren't we?

Similarly, Diamond is also but one of my many darlings in PT. Next up, Violet, Judy, and Ivy.

Cheers.
Old 24-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kannenalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
FJ : 10/10 - doggy then missionary, I give her 10/10 because eventhough I did not come, she tried hard, even went back to BBBJ and HJ but I had to stop her because I know whatever it is that she do, I am not going to come so I said it's ok.
Kudos to you bro fornicator.

I got to say that I admire your attitude. Most guys I know (me included) will definitely try all the way to release. After all, paid already so dun waste. Not many guys will have the attitude to move on and spend another $50.

My appreciation also for your FRs.
Old 24-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannenalah View Post
Kudos to you bro fornicator.

I got to say that I admire your attitude. Most guys I know (me included) will definitely try all the way to release. After all, paid already so dun waste. Not many guys will have the attitude to move on and spend another $50.

My appreciation also for your FRs.
Greetings Bro and good morning.

Thank you for your kind words. But I have to be practical, you see, if there's no way it's going to happen, move on, right? Maggie has been my regular for some time now, will be 3 years this Nov. Not once did she show me black face, and I don't want to start now, last night I mean.

Thanks again for your appreciation and other Bros as well for my FRs. Please take this as a joke but FRs doesn't come cheap you know, haha, I also take pride in them, try hard to be sincere and accurate. My thanks in return to Bro peanut123. Bro, your FRs rock!

Will try to arrange ups you later (after 24 hours), just ups our dear Bro boysg kor kor.

Cheers.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kannenalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thanks again for your appreciation and other Bros as well for my FRs. Please take this as a joke but FRs doesn't come cheap you know, haha, I also take pride in them, try hard to be sincere and accurate.
Agree with your statement that FRs dun come cheap. Your recent FR alone cost you $100.

I was actually lurking around in SBF for the last couple of years. Always wanted to register but never made it a priority as my only playground recently is Petain.

Due to financial reasons, Petain is the only outlet for me so for all other sections in SBF, it is just oogle, dream, wish and fantasized but in reality, still a no-no due to budget constraints.

Anyway. it is due to bros like you. jacky43, obat22, nippon and a couple others that is keeping the Petain flag flying strong. Once again, deepest appreciation for the effort and please keep the FRs coming.
Old 24-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Catch a diamond Pt1

Finally, after 1/2yr i have her, this pm reached PT around 1245pm. B4, FRs on houses, i recalled.

H2R2 Maggie R3 Sally R5 Munx2 were working, R8 Wa Wa is sitting on bed reading.

H7 (2nd fl), R3 Super off, i wanted her, R6 Kathy R2 Chris working. 2customers waiting outside, R1 Ann she looks plumb, 2times notice her.

H11 R11 Jolene sexy in black mini, i smiled @her, no response! R4 Julia just finished with an Indian customer.

H12 R1A May R1 Inter working, a customer standing outside.

H16 R11 Pat R13 Vivi R14 Ivy, probably working, lights on. Oh! Korean beauty Carol no 2, R16 just finished a session.

H22 R9 Sally so disappointed during that time, she have not lockin yet, is after session with diamond she is in room. Anyway, ask her schedules, she is still available in April.

H24 R28 Xiao Tian smiles @me 2times i pass by her room. Sad she cannot attract customers, might b she looks aged even for MILF, sexy tight dress just maybe she consider $40. That might work.
Old 24-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kannenalah, thank you for recognising our brothers' contributions to Petain Romp forum. However the highest credit should go to Fornicator who has been the main contributor to Petain whom I believe has bonked almost if not all the WLS there, hahaha. This forum main aim is to educate choingsters going there so that they are well prepared and NOT ACT LIKE A BLUR SOTONG. As a welcome gesture I will up you 7 points immediately. Cheers!
Old 24-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

Re: Catch a diamond Pt1

Jacky43, from your field report I noticed that all those angpai Cat 50 are always occupied and to make matter worse you have a couple or more of bros waiting outside to go in. So, if you wish to join in, it will take an hour or more for your turn. Terrible. Looks like these WLs ex geylang are doing a roaring trade. This what we call quick turnover of business. Of course, those Cat 20/30 are available most of the time but they are mostly if not all either fat, not good looking or have aged considerably.What a cruel world we are living in! SAD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1