The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Raffles Place and Tanjong Pagar
Don't bother with Tanjong Pagar. Those are GILFs level already. If you want pretty girls between 28-40, go to MBFC Tower 2 and 3 during lunch time. Even Asia Square has better looking ladies than Tanjong Pagar.
Old 14-01-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airic View Post
Supermarkets often have a lot of good looking milfs, I do shopping quite often but not on regular days, and not at regular supermarkets.
Trying to spot one or two and try if can make regular runs to meet them and slowly to get and know them.
But my area has 3 supermarkets, so far no repeat meets.
I even have lines thought up to make small talk.
Going to keep trying.
Good luck ..share yr story with us when u hit the jackpot

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-01-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Airic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAiric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Not easy, been 'stalking' for 2-3 months.
The trying to run into again is really going to need luck.
I need to change up tactics by making small talk the first time, this way when meet second time, she more likely to have impression.
Going to rely on the old saying.

Luck favours the prepared.
Old 14-01-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15813 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍 👍
Old 20-01-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Airic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAiric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still trying at the moment, 2-3 trips to the supermarket weekly.
But during this period, near to Chinese new year, too swamped.
Unlikely to make any contacts.
Old 20-01-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Just sa a milf,age est mid 40s at least cplus,quite sexy,
Old 20-01-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

A few months ago, I was walking through Orchard Central on my way to meet a client and was going up an escalator when this milf got on and stood behind me.

She was probably in her mid 50s, but she was good looking , lean, tall, tanned and had a great set of tits. She was wearing a set of Lululemons and she looked lost, so I turned around and asked if she needed help and she said she did.

So I gave her directions to her destination (she was going to do her hair) and just before she was about to leave she thanked me and apologized for having sidetracked my way. I smiled and I said this: “I was having a pretty boring day until you showed up”

Cut the long story short, we ended up having a coffee, cancelled both our appointments and she got in my car and we drove to her house at One Tree Hill. Best part? Husband was away playing golf overseas and she was all alone.

Her helper was home but she didn’t seem to bat an eyelid. I was probably not the first nor the last strange guy she’d seen come to the house. We went straight to her bedroom and started kissing and taking off our clothes. Fucked like there was no tomorrow.

We showered together after sex and I drove her back to Orchard Central and dropped her off. Never saw her again after that.
Old 21-01-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9987 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro fuckjedi

up you 21 points for the good samaritan work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post

We showered together after sex and I drove her back to Orchard Central and dropped her off. Never saw her again after that.
Old 21-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
wavelet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A few months ago, I was walking through Orchard Central on my way to meet a client and was going up an escalator when this milf got on and stood behind me.

She was probably in her mid 50s, but she was good looking , lean, tall, tanned and had a great set of tits. She was wearing a set of Lululemons and she looked lost, so I turned around and asked if she needed help and she said she did.

So I gave her directions to her destination (she was going to do her hair) and just before she was about to leave she thanked me and apologized for having sidetracked my way. I smiled and I said this: “I was having a pretty boring day until you showed up”

Cut the long story short, we ended up having a coffee, cancelled both our appointments and she got in my car and we drove to her house at One Tree Hill. Best part? Husband was away playing golf overseas and she was all alone.

Her helper was home but she didn’t seem to bat an eyelid. I was probably not the first nor the last strange guy she’d seen come to the house. We went straight to her bedroom and started kissing and taking off our clothes. Fucked like there was no tomorrow.

Yeah, these are the pro milf that are out to hunt.. purposely look lost..
Old 21-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 16
zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!

Met a MILF from Gleeden app.
Very open and of course you need to fill up her emotion void.
Initially was a kiss that led to everything.
Old 21-01-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

I love 30s 40s 50s milf , 🙂
Old 21-01-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzzz07 View Post
Met a MILF from Gleeden app.
Very open and of course you need to fill up her emotion void.
Initially was a kiss that led to everything.
Few years ago was at a work conference in Brussels when I was living in Europe. The nature of them is you see the same faces over two or three days and often staying in same hotel. One MILF/GILF who was late 40s early 50s, was chatting to me at one of the lunch breaks. She was short but very busty, even in work clothes the boobs looked so shapely.

The next evening I saw her sitting alone at hotel bar so I thought it was time to strike and see if I’ve any chances. Started with work chat and then worked the emotional angle, she said she was married and I said I was too (at that point I wasn’t but was in long term relationship with my now wife). I played it a bit like “oh how did stay married so long, I think I need some advice”, to give a hint I wasn’t fully happy in the marriage. Few more drinks and I get the hints that she’s a bit stuck in the usual mundane life of married, some kids, bored.

After more drinks she got more flirtatious, so I just asked if she wanted to come upstairs, it was then or never. She suggested her room, and I felt like I’d hit the jackpot. She was the type I could tell was experienced but out of practice. Likely does the same moves with the husband everytime. She felt nervous but once I starter DATY she suddenly opened up and relaxed. She had some weight around the stomach but wasn’t fat, more curvy. Tried her in a few positions but when she was on top and the boobs were bouncing I couldn’t hold it and CIP (best part of MILFs is they are open to CIP and raw).

Stayed over in her room and next morning had a nice quickie and then played with the boobs in the shower while passionately kissing. Her BJ skills were lacking, but everything else was very satisfying.

Conference was over so she got train back to London and I flew home. As we are professionals haha we are connected on LinkedIn but her work hasn’t taken her to Asia yet unfortunately, I’d love a round 2. She’s someone I’d love as a FWB if we ever did live in the same place.

My long way of saying yes work the emotional angle, many are unsatisfied in their marriages and want something new and spicy. Be there to offer it and focus on fulfilling them. Providing them the GFE haha.
Old 21-01-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro fuckjedi

up you 21 points for the good samaritan work.

Oh my. Received with thanks bro! Haha I’m just doing my part for mankind if you want to put it in a classier way.

But honestly, I’ve learnt over the years that with MILFs you just have to be direct and go straight to the point. They’ve been around the block so they have experience and they know you’re bluffing if you’re trying too hard. I’ll share another story that happened a couple of days ago.

There’s this big NTUC in the east that I always frequent at night after my wife and daughter go to sleep. I would usually go just before their closing time and every time I’m there I always run into this milf who shops for groceries at that same time.

She’s of average looks but she has a body to die for: big boobs, tight ass and toned body.
She would always be dressed in workout clothes and look poised and composed but this time round I noticed that she was sweating profusely (probably after a session at the gym) and looked a bit messy.

But what drew my attention was the sweat from her neck trickling slowly to the parting in her cleavage. It kind of turned me on.

So just nice I was scanning out my stuff at the self check out counter and she happened to take the counter next to mine and again I saw her sweaty cleavage. “See something you like is it?” She suddenly asked. Shit I must have ogled at her sweaty boobs until she saw me!

So I smiled and said “yeah I was having a pretty boring night buying groceries until you showed up”. She gave me a smile and to cut long story short again, I saw her trying to book a grab (but unsuccessfully) and offered to drive her back to her place at Fort Road.

Turns out she was living alone in her condo apartment and her husband’s car had just left the car park the moment we reached her lift lobby. “He’s going out for supper with his friends” she said as I offered to help her with her groceries.

The next hour we were fucking in her living room, and in the midst of the sex she let out a moan of surprise as I licked off the sweat from her cleavage and drained it down my throat. Came all over her boobs and quickly put on my clothes and left.

Last edited by fuckjedi; 21-01-2024 at 09:01 PM.
Old 21-01-2024, 05:26 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
I love 30s 40s 50s milf , 🙂
those are the best ages. the older they get, the more they need it, and are easier to hit(and run)
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-01-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh my. Received with thanks bro! Haha I’m just doing my part for mankind if you want to put it in a classier way.

But honestly, I’ve learnt over the years that with MILFs you just have to be direct and go straight to the point. They’ve been around the block so they have experience and they know you’re bluffing if you’re trying too hard. I’ll share another story that happened a couple of days ago.

There’s this big NTUC in the east that I always frequent at night after my wife and daughter go to sleep. I would usually go just before their closing time and every time I’m there I always run into this milf who shops for groceries at that same time.

She’s of average looks but she has a body to die for: big boobs, tight ass and toned body.
She would always be dressed in workout clothes and look poised and composed but this time round I noticed that she was sweating profusely (probably after a session at the gym) and looked a bit messy.

But what drew my attention was the sweat from her neck trickling slowly to the parting in her cleavage. It kind of turned me on.

So just nice I was scanning out my stuff at the self check out counter and she happened to take the counter next to mine and again I saw her sweaty cleavage. “See something you like is it?” She suddenly asked. Shit I must have ogled at her sweaty boobs until she saw me!

So I smiled and said “yeah I was having a pretty boring night buying groceries until you showed up”. She gave me a smile and to cut long story short again, I saw her trying to book a grab (but unsuccessfully) offered to drive her back to her place at Fort Road.

Turns out she was living alone in her condo apartment and her husband’s car had just left the car park the moment we reached her lift lobby. “He’s going out for supper with his friends” she said as I offered to help her with her groceries.

The next hour we were fucking in her living room, and in the midst of the sex she let out a moan of surprise as I licked off the sweat from her cleavage and drained it down my throat. Came all over her boobs and quickly put on my clothes and left.
Her hubby went out for supper with friends and you had her as supper. Bet yours was better for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1