The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
2) Personally have gotten Cewek who do not give BJ. This depends on luck.
Cewek no BJ ?

I have not met any ceweks in Batam that does not do that....in fact, its usually BBBJ for me.......

Ceweks give one of the best BBBJs around !
Old 24-10-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Batam Info Thread

Well bros hotel mecure is actually not bad it has gd facilities plus a small swimming pool but pls dun expect a service standard like in spore ur d facilities in top conditions but out of 100% I would give it around 60% but one poor thing is choice of eatery places near the hotel not much n u would need d services of a driver often unless u r the type tat like to explore tats means walking around.as for BJ service by ceweks I'm sure all the bros here would agree it all boils down to chemistry most of d time ur tips n treatment factors tat contribute to a bbbj n fucks.actually bro chiongsters dun need to depend on fish tanks in Nagoya there also places out of Nagoya tats caters cheap one nite booking example near top 100 swiss bell old name island garden.
Old 24-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Cewek no BJ ?

I have not met any ceweks in Batam that does not do that....in fact, its usually BBBJ for me.......

Ceweks give one of the best BBBJs around !
U are lucky. Gotten 2 cewek who did not want to do BJ. One from Dynasty name Helen. The other one is from 82, name Ayu. But Helen make it up for her gFE.
Old 24-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
U are lucky. Gotten 2 cewek who did not want to do BJ. One from Dynasty name Helen. The other one is from 82, name Ayu. But Helen make it up for her gFE.
Oh come on, its Batam and nothing some $$$ and coaxing cannot settled.....I am not suggesting that you should pay additional for that.....it should be part of the 'standard scope of services and delivery'. Maybe next time, you sound them out first, and set your expectation....

For me its slightly different as I do not book from joints. I go pub and disco to hunt....its more risky but more fun, and you can get the ceweks to really warm up to you before deciding.....so my expectations is set on negotiation before I bring them up to room.....at that time, they will generally agree...... hahahahaha......but seriously, I have not specifically mentioned BBBJ....as it usually is part of the love-making petting rituals before sex !!!!
Old 24-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 23
rewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Oh come on, its Batam and nothing some $$$ and coaxing cannot settled.....I am not suggesting that you should pay additional for that.....it should be part of the 'standard scope of services and delivery'. Maybe next time, you sound them out first, and set your expectation....

For me its slightly different as I do not book from joints. I go pub and disco to hunt....its more risky but more fun, and you can get the ceweks to really warm up to you before deciding.....so my expectations is set on negotiation before I bring them up to room.....at that time, they will generally agree...... hahahahaha......but seriously, I have not specifically mentioned BBBJ....as it usually is part of the love-making petting rituals before sex !!!!
When are you bringing me?
Old 24-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you all bruturds.
It seems like i will have to ask the mami/papi for a good flute player.
Yeah,my first day will be in mecure/atlanta and will have a driver around.

I heard from my friend and some info here saying that atlanta has no body to body massage example like using boobs.

Any bro here can advice which MP has this service and is it consider special or SOP?
Old 24-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

hmmm. Bro next time u go PM me. Wanna join you for fishing. Never try b4 in Batam. Normally i take from joint.. But not this weekend, will be in Jakarta to practise my fishing skill.
Old 24-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha, bro dinodino, some sicko rewards me 2 gold nuggets whenever i fart....i will get 2 more when he reads this...he smells my falrts every one hour...red is for ducati, i love ducati
Old 24-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewindd View Post
When are you bringing me?
Aiyo.....u need me to bring you meh......you the master leh......

Next month I go JKT.....come....ai mai ?
Old 24-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm. Bro next time u go PM me. Wanna join you for fishing. Never try b4 in Batam. Normally i take from joint.. But not this weekend, will be in Jakarta to practise my fishing skill.
Batam fishing easier than JKT (not to mention, cheaper).....if you succeed in JKT, especially the disco, you will not have problem in Pacific disco......
Old 25-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
james1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i go batam 3 times, never had bbbj ....meet 5/6 ceweks....nvr ask and nvr offer..i think most of them dont....but not sure what is the reality...

one time go to pacific, to see if any bugil dance...stay around 2 hours left, the first 30 minutes , 1 girl approach...not so pretty....and ask her friends come..young but not pretty...

see lots of ppl goyang2..dancing2...got some ceweks pretty, but i dared not approach them...scared kena hantam....usik2 owg...

what is the similar disco to pacific ? noname ?
Old 25-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

what is the difference between noname and pacific

is that noname is more high class ceweks/office lady and pacific is standard class ceweks ??

which is easier to fish....is there any others pub/disco to suggest?

can anyone here explain...monday going to batam.
Old 25-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

is there bugil dance like jakarta in batam ?
Old 25-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1985 View Post
what is the difference between noname and pacific

is that noname is more high class ceweks/office lady and pacific is standard class ceweks ??

which is easier to fish....is there any others pub/disco to suggest?

can anyone here explain...monday going to batam.
Pacific is Disco Techno House Music.....also got obat.....

Noname is more of a pub, live-band.....

Both also can fish, but Pacific easier to fish....in fact sometimes I dun know if I am the fish or the bait !
Old 25-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

i think i follow the easier way ....pacific...

1. any bugil dance in batam ?
2. is there any others place other than discotique to fish a girl ? lucky plaza ? nogoya hills?
3. look for some info in www.infopantipijat.info, it tells that can get very young freelance ceweks at teens age ...around 18, where is the place.. ?
4, are you familiar with these place Ozon Discotik, Planet Discotik, Spink Discotik ? can describe..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread