The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: Am I addicted??

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, am sure you can request for it from those huge tities WL ...

Thanks for the information, i know what to do then
Old 23-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Hi Bro Max, which among the big tits WL give a decent Tits F*ck? Lan Xing although has wonderful asserts for doing so but she doesnt seem to offer such service.
Sasa and QiQi will do tit fuck wor.
Old 23-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro Max, which among the big tits WL give a decent Tits F*ck? Lan Xing although has wonderful asserts for doing so but she doesnt seem to offer such service.
Chu Ba do offer tits fuck. We did it once till I COB :
Old 23-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
Chu Ba do offer tits fuck. We did it once till I COB :
Thanks for the information, i will take note of that.

i just tried JC of 1654A. Nice bonk, she has a pair of very nice Big C cups with pink nips. I like her look as she looks like a frd of mine . She is very good with her hands, a wonderful experience
Old 23-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential

For all the Big Boobs lovers out there, Jessie's base L16H54A, 5 new blood had arrived,
I think starting work on the 27/09/2010, saw three of them, saving the WHITE SILVER BULLETS to go for the kill. Like the saying goes, Wasp waistline, Cockroach Stomach, Honeydew Balls !
Old 23-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all
Re: Lu Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Not only 1 WL, bro Maxx, there will be 5 new WL joining this joint next week wor.
bro, may i know which house are your refer to? will like to try it out.

Remember to leave your ID too!
Old 23-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Lu Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamfish View Post
bro, may i know which house are your refer to? will like to try it out.
Definitely L1654A, the house of big tits and tall WL lah. U thought the shady & shitty L1805 house meh!
Old 23-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the information, i will take note of that.

i just tried JC of 1654A. Nice bonk, she has a pair of very nice Big C cups with pink nips. I like her look as she looks like a frd of mine . She is very good with her hands, a wonderful experience
Brother, did u get Jessie to perform a tit fuck for u? BTW, her tits one big and one smaller leh. U notice them?
Old 23-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

KNNBCCB Peter of L1805 gang trying to shut my mouth by gang zapping me!

He thought that would shut my mouth. U have underestimated me. I am also programmed to terminate the Peter the Rubbish/Fake before I disappear from here. In other words, I am not afraid and I challenge you to continue to zap me!!! I will continue the work of Bro Cobra whom I believe is away and not in town now.

Listen up Peter the fucking OKT of L1805! I will not stop to tarnish your image if you continue to write fake FR.

Fortunately I did not see u write fake FR for the past few days. Good! That means it is time for me to move soon ...
Old 23-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Here are what the two Ah Gua or effeminates a.k.a. people who hide underneath gal skirts commented when they zapped me -

23-09-2010 10:16 PM Don't insult Peter! Zap!

23-09-2010 09:26 PM Stop writing negative things about L1805 & Peter!

I dare you to reveal your bloody siggy when zapping me!! Don't hide underneath a gal skirt! U can continue to zap as I am not afraid!!

These two sons of the bitches thought that by zapping me would stop me from continuing my campaign against Peter the Fake of L1805! However, I will move on soon as I don't see this farker writing Fake FR for the past few days!!! I will reappear to terminate him if he starts to write fake FR again!!
Old 24-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brother, did u get Jessie to perform a tit fuck for u? BTW, her tits one big and one smaller leh. U notice them?
Bro ! this Jessie, from what I heard don't even let the cheongster to touch her boobs, but funny though, I manage to pluck papaya for a while, try to suck Milk but was push away, only manage a small peck at her Right Big Tits and Left Medium Tits !
I am a Milk Lover, Big or Small, all EAT!!! NO MILK, NO FUN.
So, Bros out there, just take note !
Old 24-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
For all the Big Boobs lovers out there, Jessie's base L16H54A, 5 new blood had arrived,
I think starting work on the 27/09/2010, saw three of them, saving the WHITE SILVER BULLETS to go for the kill. Like the saying goes, Wasp waistline, Cockroach Stomach, Honeydew Balls !
Hmm ... Interesting interpretation of the newbies ... I surely hope what you saw is accurate, bro. Will find up more from my trusted OKT.

So are you gonna unleash first blood? If yes, am waiting in advance in bated breathe for your FR.

BTW, thanks a bunch for the head up bro!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
Bro ! this Jessie, from what I heard don't even let the cheongster to touch her boobs, but funny though, I manage to pluck papaya for a while, try to suck Milk but was push away, only manage a small peck at her Right Big Tits and Left Medium Tits !
I am a Milk Lover, Big or Small, all EAT!!! NO MILK, NO FUN.
So, Bros out there, just take note !
Bro, for Jessie, I have no problem doing all that except that the turnaround time is a little fast. I also eat her pink pussy. BTW, did you try to RAW her?
Old 25-09-2010, 03:33 AM
Samster

Thumbs down L1805 is a fuck type brothel!!!

Below is another son of the bitch who is an Ah Gua and has no balls zapped me with the below comment:

24-09-2010 09:00 PM So what if I write fake FR!! Zap!!

It looks like there are many PeterTheFAKE's followers who like to hide beneath woman skirt and have no guts at all!!! Come on, act like a real man lah, bloody son of the bitches!!!

I repeat, you can continue to zap me as I don't give a damn!!! I will stop at nothing to terminate the chee bye L1805 OKT, Peter who writes fake FR on his WL!!! You can gang zap me to moderation and I will still be around. LOL!!!
Old 25-09-2010, 04:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: GL $150 - Talk Cock, Sing Song

Wow I think U better stop spreading words ... Why ?? Not because I asked u to..... It because U mouth stink as U got habits of eating pussy.. wow darm smelly man .. Ta bula ta han man... hahahaha LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1