The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2004, 12:29 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by GiddlyGook
http://www.bangkokpost.com/040204_Ne...04_news09.html
Initially I was thinking how Air Asia could be given a piece of the air industry competing with Thai Airways. Even Singapore don't really like the addition of Budget Airways as it heats up the competition in the Air industry even further.

When "Shin Corp" is mentioned, no wonder lah. hahaha

Makes me wonder why the newspapers in thailand loves to mention "Shin Corp".

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 12-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Swiss Bangkok Saver

Return tickets to Bangkok by Swiss Air at S$229 (inclusive of tax).

Sales period: 29 Jan 2004 - 31 Mar 2004

Travel period outbound: 01 Feb 2004 - 31 Mar 2004

Travel period inbound: 01 Feb 2004 - 14 Apr 2004

Minimum stay: None

Maximum stay: 14 days

http://www.swiss.com/web/tg-to-so-sg-bangkok-saver

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 13-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss Bangkok Saver

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Return tickets to Bangkok by Swiss Air at S$229 (inclusive of tax).

Sales period: 29 Jan 2004 - 31 Mar 2004

Travel period outbound: 01 Feb 2004 - 31 Mar 2004

Travel period inbound: 01 Feb 2004 - 14 Apr 2004

Minimum stay: None

Maximum stay: 14 days

http://www.swiss.com/web/tg-to-so-sg-bangkok-saver
got cheap china airfare lobang or not bro!!!
Old 13-02-2004, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Swiss Bangkok Saver

Quote:
Originally posted by vaxvms
got cheap china airfare lobang or not bro!!!
Latest :

S$410 for returned ticket to GZ on TG cheap enough or not .
Some more with free stop-over in Bangkok.

Call : Sin Chung Tours P L
Tel : 6535-1698

Check this website for offer in other places :

http://www.airfares.com.sg/

Cheers
Old 14-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Initially I was thinking how Air Asia could be given a piece of the air industry competing with Thai Airways. Even Singapore don't really like the addition of Budget Airways as it heats up the competition in the Air industry even further.

When "Shin Corp" is mentioned, no wonder lah. hahaha

Makes me wonder why the newspapers in thailand loves to mention "Shin Corp".

hahaha
SC
shin corp=thai rak thai party???
there was also a recent rukus where iTV (owned by shin corp) was accused of covering the bird flu outbreak until other stations started reporting it.
Old 16-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Swiss Bangkok Saver

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Latest :

S$410 for returned ticket to GZ on TG cheap enough or not .
Some more with free stop-over in Bangkok.

Call : Sin Chung Tours P L
Tel : 6535-1698

Check this website for offer in other places :

http://www.airfares.com.sg/

Cheers
thks bro!!
book liao from SIN CHUNG
u in GZ next wk?
Old 16-02-2004, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Swiss Bangkok Saver

Quote:
Originally posted by vaxvms
thks bro!!
book liao from SIN CHUNG
u in GZ next wk?
Ha..ha....me also booked ticket liao.

But for Beijing this Friday flight.

No choice leh...got to be there even though it's still very cold up there right now. Me in BJ for about a week.

You ???

Cheers
Old 16-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Swiss Bangkok Saver

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinoview
Ha..ha....me also booked ticket liao.

But for Beijing this Friday flight.

No choice leh...got to be there even though it's still very cold up there right now. Me in BJ for about a week.

You ???

Cheers

me gg GZ loh
Old 16-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
going Bangkok on 15th April

Hi to all bros that are hardcore bangkok fans,

Me most likely flying to Bangkok during their "Songkra"..."Thai New Year" ..But was wondering is it worth going as My main puspose is to meet up with my gal there & to get poured by
the holy water there As I heard its quite "Heng" if u are accidently gana poured

I will be on a budget trip & really wondered will the airlines
increase the price for any tour package...Bros Any Idea?

I choose to go on the 3rd day of their New year so my gal wont
"Kah" me like a "Robert"..COs i believe she will need lots of
"parang parang" for herself & her home...So u guys think is it a good day to go or shall I go During their last day as I heard the new year is as long as 15 days just like ours..BTW any bros wana join?

Cheers
Old 17-02-2004, 02:44 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: going Bangkok on 15th April

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
Hi to all bros that are hardcore bangkok fans,

Me most likely flying to Bangkok during their "Songkra"..."Thai New Year" ..But was wondering is it worth going as My main puspose is to meet up with my gal there & to get poured by
the holy water there As I heard its quite "Heng" if u are accidently gana poured

I will be on a budget trip & really wondered will the airlines
increase the price for any tour package...Bros Any Idea?

I choose to go on the 3rd day of their New year so my gal wont
"Kah" me like a "Robert"..COs i believe she will need lots of
"parang parang" for herself & her home...So u guys think is it a good day to go or shall I go During their last day as I heard the new year is as long as 15 days just like ours..BTW any bros wana join?

Cheers
You think she will have time for you? They will be with family and friends mostly.

And 1 more thing is the water is not holy. Its just normal water. There is no heng or sway. Just that they say good to play. See people play just play lor. Whack them with the water guns.

Airlines, Travel Agencies will come out with those Songkran packages. In my view, its crap. Because Bangkok is like dead town, with most people going back provinces. Chiangmai will be very happening on the celebrations and the play water part.

If anyone looking for cheong, please save it after songkran

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pattaya normally holds the festival longer and a week after the Songkran. but this year is during the mid-wk so maybe just the official 3 days but up-country might be longer.
anywhere out of Bangkok will be fun.

what "holy" water? unless u go to the Temple and get blessed by the monks
if not, u might even get "lokang" water mixed with talcum powder esp those very cooling type then u whole body itchy .

TG latest pricing SG-BKK return, all flights except 1st morning flight going at $240 nett! But fly before 31st March.
Old 17-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by keet
Pattaya normally holds the festival longer and a week after the Songkran. but this year is during the mid-wk so maybe just the official 3 days but up-country might be longer.
anywhere out of Bangkok will be fun.

what "holy" water? unless u go to the Temple and get blessed by the monks
if not, u might even get "lokang" water mixed with talcum powder esp those very cooling type then u whole body itchy .

TG latest pricing SG-BKK return, all flights except 1st morning flight going at $240 nett! But fly before 31st March.
Chiang Mai 5 days celebration at least and start earlier end later.

From what I see the price rates, probably it might increase during songkran.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 18-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Direngrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bkk - KL - Bkk...

I m planing to bring mine tirak to KL(Malaysia). Could anyone that's familar with any tour agency in bkk pls give me their phone no. at bkk and the cheapest rate that i could found. Thanks.

Pls dun tell me airasia...

Last edited by Direngrey; 18-02-2004 at 01:51 PM.
Old 18-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Price Of AirASIA?

Hi Bros

Any Idea wats the pricing range of AIRASIA?

I heard from todays CNA that only 1/3rd of the plane is full during their launch..quite pathetic leh..I expect to be it to be fully booked ..furthermore its only 1 flight per day
The CEO tony Fernandes look Worried...Paiseh if u were one of SAMBoy's hardcore forum member...heehee

Any more budget package trip of about $300 for 4 to 5 days in BK that u guys can share at a ladies friendly hotel/apartment...I mean for Single room...of coz air flight included...i don mind taking
AIRASIA...i doubt OSAMA will wana bomb it...choi..touch wood

Cheers
Old 20-02-2004, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: going Bangkok on 15th April

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
You think she will have time for you? They will be with family and friends mostly.

And 1 more thing is the water is not holy. Its just normal water. There is no heng or sway. Just that they say good to play. See people play just play lor. Whack them with the water guns.

Airlines, Travel Agencies will come out with those Songkran packages. In my view, its crap. Because Bangkok is like dead town, with most people going back provinces. Chiangmai will be very happening on the celebrations and the play water part.

If anyone looking for cheong, please save it after songkran

SC
That's right ... anyway, I'm joining my girl and her family in Chiangrai .... ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1