The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2021, 12:49 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Apparently teh and zhut zhut below is allowed tho, from the FRs?
I don't like to zhut zhut below but I love to give ML eat my ice-cream
Old 18-12-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I went to try and was assigned the viet ml. There are 2 ml in this shop, one PRC (Axx) and one Viet.

Name: Xxxxg (use chinese to pronourn)
Looks:6/10 gnd kind of viet, not very pretty but acceptable. Like mid 20s
Attitude: Friendly, but hard to communicate cos she can't speak chinese or english
Body: A+ cup, petite and slim
Massage:6.5/10 passed my benchmark, know how to strench your muscle with strength

There is only one toliet in the shop. Need to walk all the way back. I guess tenants living upstair also use the same toliet cos I heard door opening from back to use toliet.

Curtain type massage shop. Which made me sian was ml kept both the curtain Infront and at right side (facing door) opened initially, which was totally no privacy. I was at the second bed, so any bro walk pass sure see my backside one. So, I insist ml to close the curtains, but she still kept the side curtain open 1/3. Which anyone walk pass sure can see inside.

Ml when massage no scare to sit on top of me and don't scare her legs to brush against my skin. When left 30 mins, ml asked me turn over, and I thought so fast want gq liao. Actually no, was doing front tight muscule and groain area stretching. Then GQ was auto given. Very werid was she doesn't allow me to roam her top and dodging my attempts to touch her neh neh even with her clothes on. She didn't even lift her shirt. But, she undress her pant and allowed roaming below, which was brushy. GQ was nothing to shout about leh.

After service finish, she go out to take warm wet towel to help clean me. Although, she did not state amount, gave her $50 which she glady accept.

RTM: Dmg $50 1hr $50 GQ. No hard sell bullshit. Not time eater. Only if my regular ml is not around or I lazy to travel to other places. Perhaps, next time to I try the PRC ml, which never got to see her. Shop was in view of food patrons, and got a few bros next door sitting outside
after u dig already got ccb aroma smell come out?
Old 19-12-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
after u dig already got ccb aroma smell come out?
bo smell. she evading roaming top but can roam pussy. very ??? to me.
Old 19-12-2021, 10:22 AM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best is to finger and zhut zhut at the same time. Cannot roam top no fun liao
Old 19-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So daring. They wear white top and jeans in the shop? If got enforcement action, no time enough to pull up jeans and zip/button back.
Old 19-12-2021, 11:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
So daring. They wear white top and jeans in the shop? If got enforcement action, no time enough to pull up jeans and zip/button back.
Enjoy first. No need to think so much
Old 20-12-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
not jean. long pant with belt with zip. can't recall the top is polo or t shirt liao.
Old 20-12-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Contributing to this thread with my FR for the level 3 shop that is not in QSC. Decided to try it out because I need relief (for my muscle as well).

There is shower facilities in the shop. I was surprised by this as it did not look like there is.
The masseur provides very good strong massage. There's back-stepping too though not too sure is it because I asked her to step on it though my intent is for her to use her knee more on that part (she used her need to knead the back first). Really kneaded the soreness away.

Cannot tell the looks as she was wearing mask and when massage starts, they dimmed the lights. Assets are just right, not too big and definitely not small. Can roam both north (suck-able) and south.

However the price is a bit steep for the extras.
Old 21-12-2021, 07:58 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Contributing to this thread with my FR for the level 3 shop that is not in QSC. Decided to try it out because I need relief (for my muscle as well).

There is shower facilities in the shop. I was surprised by this as it did not look like there is.
The masseur provides very good strong massage. There's back-stepping too though not too sure is it because I asked her to step on it though my intent is for her to use her knee more on that part (she used her need to knead the back first). Really kneaded the soreness away.

Cannot tell the looks as she was wearing mask and when massage starts, they dimmed the lights. Assets are just right, not too big and definitely not small. Can roam both north (suck-able) and south.

Thai massage?
Old 21-12-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post

This one I think is at ACM. The showering is one pod at the top left hand corner when you enter. There are a few ml there. HJ asked for $80 sia and eat time one. Massage below standard.
Old 21-12-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Thai massage?
yes. Thai massage shop with Thai massage in the menu. I'm not expert to really differentiate between the different massage.
Old 21-12-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
This one I think is at ACM. The showering is one pod at the top left hand corner when you enter. There are a few ml there. HJ asked for $80 sia and eat time one. Massage below standard.
yup it's a showering pod. massage maybe I not picky bah - it's not piano, got use knees, elbow, and back stepping hence my early usage of the phrase - hard massage. it is definitely pricey.
Old 26-12-2021, 10:52 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Agreed bro. They will eat your time and asking 2 blue notes for HJ with auto roam.
Old 27-12-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
soshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I went to try and was assigned the viet ml. There are 2 ml in this shop, one PRC (Axx) and one Viet.

Name: Xxxxg (use chinese to pronourn)
Looks:6/10 gnd kind of viet, not very pretty but acceptable. Like mid 20s
Attitude: Friendly, but hard to communicate cos she can't speak chinese or english
Body: A+ cup, petite and slim
Massage:6.5/10 passed my benchmark, know how to strench your muscle with strength

There is only one toliet in the shop. Need to walk all the way back. I guess tenants living upstair also use the same toliet cos I heard door opening from back to use toliet.

Curtain type massage shop. Which made me sian was ml kept both the curtain Infront and at right side (facing door) opened initially, which was totally no privacy. I was at the second bed, so any bro walk pass sure see my backside one. So, I insist ml to close the curtains, but she still kept the side curtain open 1/3. Which anyone walk pass sure can see inside.

Ml when massage no scare to sit on top of me and don't scare her legs to brush against my skin. When left 30 mins, ml asked me turn over, and I thought so fast want gq liao. Actually no, was doing front tight muscule and groain area stretching. Then GQ was auto given. Very werid was she doesn't allow me to roam her top and dodging my attempts to touch her neh neh even with her clothes on. She didn't even lift her shirt. But, she undress her pant and allowed roaming below, which was brushy. GQ was nothing to shout about leh.

After service finish, she go out to take warm wet towel to help clean me. Although, she did not state amount, gave her $50 which she glady accept.

RTM: Dmg $50 1hr $50 GQ. No hard sell bullshit. Not time eater. Only if my regular ml is not around or I lazy to travel to other places. Perhaps, next time to I try the PRC ml, which never got to see her. Shop was in view of food patrons, and got a few bros next door sitting outside
Saw the China ML, face 5/10 but body maybe 7-8/10. Not bad but X***** still better
Old 27-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 13
mindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermindfreck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Malay barber shop lah
Can hint which side is it? Roughly know the area well but hard to find time recce.

Can pm me please? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1