The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
go30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=plmnc;9515140]Go to nataree for mp bah. I tink the bros here already said that's the place with most syt although rundown.

For gclub...u shld read the past 10 pages to see the pics bro soopafly posted. No brainer that one. Its the pimp.

Hope it helps. Anyway I going down bkk end aug also. [/QUOTE

Noted. Thanks for your info. Friend been to nataree, lots of sideline SYT butbplacr really run down. Any with good choice of lady but environment is newer? Thanks
Old 15-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=go30;9516151]
Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
Go to nataree for mp bah. I tink the bros here already said that's the place with most syt although rundown.

For gclub...u shld read the past 10 pages to see the pics bro soopafly posted. No brainer that one. Its the pimp.

Noted. Thanks for your info. Friend been to nataree, lots of sideline SYT butbplacr really run down. Any with good choice of lady but environment is newer? Thanks
Environment newer I not too sure. For me I go smaller shops ard phrom pheng. 37.2 the room quite ok the last time I went. The other shops the rooms normally rundown one.
Old 15-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bobbyharanto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=go30;9516151]
Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
Go to nataree for mp bah. I tink the bros here already said that's the place with most syt although rundown.

Bro head down to posideon. One of my fav, been there almost everyday to ab nam 555, good selection of girls from 5pm onwards.. lower range girls on 2nd floor, higher end pu yings on 3rd floor.
Old 15-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Lolx bro watch too much hormones le ah.
where got , bro reika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
It's beside Funky.

thanks bro for the correction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro, you going for Paris Swag party on 28th this month?
will be there on 28-4sept but not sure got sway party bo, haha need u guide me na, jub jub

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro...just next to Funky....quiet on most days...recently it kena raided together with Safehouse becoz of Drug Abuse....damn funny....
my friend say there the music powerful, drug abuse , whaa i better stay away from there later kana suspect of Yaa Baa . any new disco to intro
Old 15-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post

I wait u long long lor....5555

Waaa......so fun ah?? Envy man...
I just whatsapp mamasan arh, tell her to reserve table for me. I'm going down on 22 Aug, next thurs. Want come?
Old 15-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Dear Bros, on 26 AUG, I am free in BKK and planning to hold a "chicken feast" in FEI YA (in BKK Renaissance Hotel). Dinner's on me. There are good dishes in FEI YA but some of these require more manpower to finish. E.G. the Beggar Chicken dish is one whole chicken....

This is an open invite to ALL Bros who are in BKK and free on 26 AUG 8pm. Hope to hear from you in due course.
Old 16-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro, you going for Paris Swag party on 28th this month?
Simi S.W.A.G. party? Secretly We Are Gay party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by go30 View Post
any good GClub that is sillyporean friendly? Though I know they recognize baht instead of nationality, but prefer those that have puying familiar withbsillypore kind of customer
This is a first... What pray tell is "Sillyporean friendly"? What u mean "puying familiar with sillypore kind of customer" Is it a joint where they can speak Singlish? Can put up with Sinkie's 10 cents bigger than bullock cart wheel attitude?

Puying familiar with Sinkies means they are used to cheap charlie assholes in Sinkie TDs calling a lady over to their table to play stupid hand guessing games, 喝完 or 5 seconds their Martell, maybe rubba-rubba but not buy a single lady drink or hang any flowers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Dear Bros, on 26 AUG, I am free in BKK and planning to hold a "chicken feast" in FEI YA (in BKK Renaissance Hotel). Dinner's on me. There are good dishes in FEI YA but some of these require more manpower to finish. E.G. the Beggar Chicken dish is one whole chicken....

This is an open invite to ALL Bros who are in BKK and free on 26 AUG 8pm. Hope to hear from you in due course.
555+ Bro, first invite people eat duck and now chicken?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-08-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wow bro so fast u going back BKK ...this time chicken feast...guess all bros here going for the chickens there..55555
Old 16-08-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil
What pray tell is "Sillyporean friendly"? What u mean "puying familiar with sillypore kind of customer" Is it a joint where they can speak Singlish? Can put up with Sinkie's 10 cents bigger than bullock cart wheel attitude?
Puying familiar with Sinkies means they are used to cheap charlie assholes in Sinkie TDs
Quote:
Originally Posted by go30 View Post
out of scene for almost 7 years in LOS. Going today for short trip. puying for taking LT. ?..any good GClub that is sillyporean friendly? prefer those that have puying familiar with sillypore kind of customer.
IMO hit on the nail, and you probably deserved his reply. You must be either naive or have misplaced attitude asking for 'Sg friendly' lobangs. And on very same day of leaving, do you expect wonders?
Old 16-08-2013, 04:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
go30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
IMO hit on the nail, and you probably deserved his reply. You must be either naive or have misplaced attitude asking for 'Sg friendly' lobangs. And on very same day of leaving, do you expect wonders?
Bro, thanks for all the advise. Appreciated. For those samster that knows me understand what I mean. Again Krob Khun na krup.
Old 16-08-2013, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

555+ Bro, first invite people eat duck and now chicken?
Hehe, this is my type of evening program. First feast big head with delicious duck and later feast small head with delicious 'chickens'
Yummy yummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Another CBK. Seems that there is one born everyday in this forum probably same few CBK creating new ID and asking same old questions
Old 16-08-2013, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

where to jiak chicken!!! im there during that date. and renaissance like very close to where I may stay.
Old 16-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

FEI YA at Renaissance BKK, v near BTS Chit Lom. Hope Bros who are in BKK and free on 26 AUG 8 pm can join me. "Chicken feast" means eat real chicken with wings

After dinner, can plan to have other type of "chicken"

26 AUG 8PM is also good date. Based on numerology, 2+6=8, then 8+8=16, but because Lunar date is 20 of 7 month, 16+2+7=25 (zero excluded), 25 means we will NEVER be EMPTY. Means good 555+

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
where to jiak chicken!!! im there during that date. and renaissance like very close to where I may stay.
Old 16-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

26 AUG 8PM is also good date. Based on numerology, 2+6=8, then 8+8=16, but because Lunar date is 20 of 7 month, 16+2+7=25 (zero excluded), 25 means we will NEVER be EMPTY. Means good 555+
Eat chicken also must based on numerology... bonk ger needs to stop and count too???
Old 16-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Eat chicken also must based on numerology... bonk ger needs to stop and count too???
wah...so long liao u still around arh... now cheong Thailand?

Ethics should reflect commitment, respect and dignity towards each other.

My contribution to bros visiting SZ, CP, CA
(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...55#post9504955
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1