The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
treeself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Quick update, oi just talked to me on msn. She said zach and i could both stay in her room when we head over there in april, as her sister is living with her boyfriend in BKK. Hmmm...
Old 21-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3650 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insiderivan View Post
Bro sentinel, sorry for asking. My house phone is the old type where i cannot dial +66 how to i call phuket? Can there be a easier way like calling msia like tt which i just have to dail 02 in front of the number.
Bro, +66 is used for mobile phones lah. From home phones, dial 021, 019 etc then dial 66 followed by the Thai number.

If you seriously want to save money, then buy a $10 International calling card or use skype out to call lor.
Old 21-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcarmy View Post
Need somee advice, we rented bikes n got into accident.minor scratches on the bike. but the rental shop is asking for 25000thb for the repairs. how?
bargain depending on the damage. bikes can be taken into pieces very earsily.
Old 21-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
invasion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love PHUKET!!!! 55555 ++++
Old 21-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
insiderivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy your stay there bro invasion.
Old 21-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insiderivan View Post
Enjoy your stay there bro invasion.
thanks bro. im enjoying every moment. hahaha. any kang tao to intro me? going off soon to recce for tonight chiong place. i m thinking of trying to go phuket town tonight but i got no idea where to go. any recommentdation, btw the xchange rate today is crazy SGD1=23.44 baht. so for bro coming soon perhaps u guys should just do ur currency exchange in spore. we got better rate at home.
Old 21-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

treeself- i understand exactly how u feel bro. when a thai girl opens up her heart, her life, her house to you, theres nothing better. do watch out and not be suckered in, think of it from their point of view. is what they're doing very difficult for them? if all these is genuine then im happy for u bro! you and your friend zach might have hit jackpot.

insiderivan-with your house phone, call singtel and apply for 019. makes calls nearly half price cheaper. once 019 is activated, dial 019 follwed by 66 followed by the mobile number (eliminate the 0) so the mobile number starts with 8 instead of 08. when i activated my 019 it was free of charge. if you dont wana apply for 019, you have to dial 001 followed by 66 and then the mobile number without the 0 again. 001 is standard code to dial out of singapore
Old 21-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro invasion- yes corkage is available in most of the bigger establishments around patong. tiger, hollywood, seduction, rock city. definetely cheaper than going in to buy a bottle. however they will charge u for ice and mixers.

but cmon we're on holiday!
Old 22-02-2011, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeself View Post
Reflections on the trip: Never have i felt hospitality, this true before. The 2 girls, were so trusting of us to actually invite us back to have a drink with em, and actually accompanied us sorta through our stay there. I asked oi and she told me if she dosent report for work, she had to give the boss 500THB. I mean, the sincerity and genuinenity of them is really, unbeatable. What an adventure it was to ride with her to phuket town without a helmet, skidding on the bike with sasa, i seriously seriously had THE MOST amazing time of my life, just hanging out with them. The thai generosity and charm is unrivaled, its no wonder why countles men flock to thailand to have a wife. I maybe naive is thinking this way, but really, both zach and i agreed that we really felt special, happy, comfortable and satisfied whenever we were out with them, they lived for the simpler things in life, and that makes them happy, having a beer of two during their lunch breaks makes em mad happy! This trip has proved to be a very adventure-filled meaningful and yet humbling experience for me, sometimes, the simpler things in life is what we all need instead of striving so hard for top level success. Im gonna book my next trip to be in april, maybe during or after the songkran festival? We will definitely keep in contact with the girls, look em up the next time.

I hope everyone enjoyed my long report, im sorry if you think it was way too many words. But well, thats just me.

To Oi and Sasa, YOU TWO ARE THE BEST NICEST GIRLS IN THE WORLD!
Nice to read you understand the real good side of thailand, which is why I go there since now nearly ten years. Despite what other members may say, it is not only about money in this country and you don't need to pay girls extra money to stay with you during the day and take care of you. Thai girls not only take, but also give, and have a distinctive kindness compared to girls in other countries.

Having said that:
(1) Of course some girls only look for suckers (in particular in Gogos) and a minimum of flair is necessary to sense the girls.
(2) Of course they are interested in money, of course they would like to get sponsors who send them money every month. Of course if you send them money every month they will fuck with other guys while you are not there (i fucked enough girls in this situation). But their friendliness and kindness is also probably genuine.
(3) Derived from (2) don't send them money every month. Enjoy life when you are with them, let your heart wander, but keep your feet on the ground. If you want a GF or a wife, there are plenty of "good girls" in Thailand.
Old 22-02-2011, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion View Post
bro. U got me wrong. What I meant was bringing in duty free liquor into hollywood or tiger. I saw farang brought in then they charge corkage @ 800 baht so that means its 40 sing plus 32 sing sum up to 72. A lot more cheaper than buying liquor there which cost about 3000 baht.
Email them to check. When i first tried, it was 1k baht, then they raised to 2k baht which was a time i believe to be high season. So ok. Now you tell me 800baht....duh.....welcome to Thailand, i guess......
Old 22-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

time for me to do a short update.

Had the time of my life in hollywood last night. drinks are cheaper. btl of chivas used to cost 3000 baht but now is 2500 baht. had a girl. took the girl. do the girl. all the way till 3pm this afternoon. then had lunch then drop her off on a tuk-tuk and came back hotel to sleep till now. and now i am going to get my ass out of the room for party!!!!
Old 22-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincywincy View Post
bro invasion- yes corkage is available in most of the bigger establishments around patong. tiger, hollywood, seduction, rock city. definetely cheaper than going in to buy a bottle. however they will charge u for ice and mixers.

but cmon we're on holiday!
bro. thanks for ur info but im already here. anyway prices are cheaper now. so there is no need to go work out the dollars and cents.

cheers!
Old 22-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Email them to check. When i first tried, it was 1k baht, then they raised to 2k baht which was a time i believe to be high season. So ok. Now you tell me 800baht....duh.....welcome to Thailand, i guess......
bro. nowadays drinks here are really cheap - IMO. so i think the corkage stuff is kind of not necessary for now unless they r gonna jack up the prices again.
Old 22-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion View Post
time for me to do a short update.

Had the time of my life in hollywood last night. drinks are cheaper. btl of chivas used to cost 3000 baht but now is 2500 baht. had a girl. took the girl. do the girl. all the way till 3pm this afternoon. then had lunch then drop her off on a tuk-tuk and came back hotel to sleep till now. and now i am going to get my ass out of the room for party!!!!
adding on to my update! my girl is a dancer at famous! she dance like a snake n pump like an all rodeo cowgirl! my phuket gong tau has gone to the next level its called point of no return! 55555++++ come fellow samster fly in to phuket now!
Old 22-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
treeself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the advice fellow forumers, i'd most definitely heed it. Im not in love with the girl or anything no worries, im just sad to leave phuket, guess i really feel at ease when im over there! That being said, will be heading over there once more in april! Saw airasia having a promo today, two way 31SGD but not including taxes yet, seems like it might be cheap? Didnt book cos ill have to wait for my friend's leave to be approved first, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1