The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2003, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro ansengahmeng, I am not sure whether $20 will get you a HJ but you can try to bargain with the girls, the most is $30 I think. I have never tried the massage at MY myself, too open for me, can't get used to it. Heard from some bros here the saloon next door does not have any pretty girls, the few I saw at MY at that time is quite pretty, wanted to try very badly but damn too open lah!
Old 05-02-2003, 12:49 PM
pukimon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
At MY nobody talk about price until after the job is done. U can give $20 and I think they will be glad. But If I were you I won't touch her below knowing I'm gonna pay only $20/=
Old 06-02-2003, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Macc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am not a FR man but I think this FR is due as a lot of brudders here are still at a loss of the $$$ there.

The so-called massage there which only comprise of just a simple raba-raba of your hands and limbs is $22. For that if you are adventure enough you can raba raba her too, albeit discreetly as you'll be in full view of other brudders there.

After the raba-raba sessions then proceed on to the so-called operation theater at the back. This is where the action begins. I had Cat yesterday. Her bbbj is out of this world. The best thing is she allows CIM. Fans of bbbj should give her a try. However, be warned - she's not a looker. She has one of the smallest boobs I ever seen but her bbbj skills more than compensate her shortcomings.

The total damage is $60. ($22 for massage, $38 for special) Please note that the standard practice there is pay as you wish as the $$$ is not negotiated before hand. Normally I'll just hand over $52 but since I don't have $2 I'll just make it $60. ($8 for Ang Pao!!!)
Old 06-02-2003, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!
Talking I went down too...and had CAT, my gosh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Macc
I am not a FR man but I think this FR is due as a lot of brudders here are still at a loss of the $$$ there.

The so-called massage there which only comprise of just a simple raba-raba of your hands and limbs is $22. For that if you are adventure enough you can raba raba her too, albeit discreetly as you'll be in full view of other brudders there.

After the raba-raba sessions then proceed on to the so-called operation theater at the back. This is where the action begins. I had Cat yesterday. Her bbbj is out of this world. The best thing is she allows CIM. Fans of bbbj should give her a try. However, be warned - she's not a looker. She has one of the smallest boobs I ever seen but her bbbj skills more than compensate her shortcomings.

The total damage is $60. ($22 for massage, $38 for special) Please note that the standard practice there is pay as you wish as the $$$ is not negotiated before hand. Normally I'll just hand over $52 but since I don't have $2 I'll just make it $60. ($8 for Ang Pao!!!)
Bro, me also go down on 4 Feb and had Cat too. This is not really a FR as I almost got into a brawl with one of the old man who was drunk and was damn freaking irritating. She gave me a rabba session which i kinda enjoyed but she drank and her breath reeked of alcohol, phew, i should have asked for bbbj cos i do know that spirit destroys germs...kekeke, just joking. anyway, i sat right next to the door and she started her futile attempt in getting me horny, fish lah, previous nite just service one then kena service again, i am no sex god leh. so i told her just massage lah, wah, her fingers really good, my face almost became distorted under her immense pressure but after that felt darn shiok man. total damage: $22 and i gave her 10 for angpao. She also asked me how i got to know MY and if it's thru internet. I of course act blurr and with my dyed hair and all that jazz, i looked like as if i received my education from some toilet school. She even told me that soemone actually read to her about her performance in the net, whoever that is, pls lah, don;t spoil the mkt for fellow cheongers leh! I dun want to say too much lah later for nothing kena f**k.

Nothing much but she gave me her hp and told me to call her whenever i want to play mahjong. ??? i must look a little like CARROTHEAD, good to "knock"

In the end, after dinner, went GL to release load, wah lan eh, ex leh...$50/- and the gers also not too chio. PEACE!
Old 06-02-2003, 04:52 PM
Samster

Macc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro, could have just ask Cat to bbbj you instead. One of the best bbbj I'd tried.

Spoken to Cat about asking her out. From what I gathered, she's game for it. $$$ again is optional but you'll have to bear hotel cost. She's willing to spend the night at GLH which according to her is $140. As I am married, it's next to impossible to arrange such rendevouz. But then again apart from her out of the work bbbj, nothing in her appeals me.
Old 06-02-2003, 09:12 PM
Samster

ahsengahmeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hotel girl

tried XY , not bad
later my friend bring me to a Hotel with 4 girls,
$150, 2 ang mo very young & 1 korean & 1 chinese
but no money liao, if not will try, all very pretty man

Quote:
Originally posted by girllover
Bro ansengahmeng, I am not sure whether $20 will get you a HJ but you can try to bargain with the girls, the most is $30 I think. I have never tried the massage at MY myself, too open for me, can't get used to it. Heard from some bros here the saloon next door does not have any pretty girls, the few I saw at MY at that time is quite pretty, wanted to try very badly but damn too open lah!
Old 06-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
_jaDeD_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I went down too...and had CAT, my gosh!

Quote:
Originally posted by flcult
Bro, me also go down on 4 Feb and had Cat too. This is not really a FR as I almost got into a brawl with one of the old man who was drunk and was damn freaking irritating. She gave me a rabba session which i kinda enjoyed but she drank and her breath reeked of alcohol, phew, i should have asked for bbbj cos i do know that spirit destroys germs...kekeke, just joking. anyway, i sat right next to the door and she started her futile attempt in getting me horny, fish lah, previous nite just service one then kena service again, i am no sex god leh. so i told her just massage lah, wah, her fingers really good, my face almost became distorted under her immense pressure but after that felt darn shiok man. total damage: $22 and i gave her 10 for angpao. She also asked me how i got to know MY and if it's thru internet. I of course act blurr and with my dyed hair and all that jazz, i looked like as if i received my education from some toilet school. She even told me that soemone actually read to her about her performance in the net, whoever that is, pls lah, don;t spoil the mkt for fellow cheongers leh! I dun want to say too much lah later for nothing kena f**k.

Nothing much but she gave me her hp and told me to call her whenever i want to play mahjong. ??? i must look a little like CARROTHEAD, good to "knock"

In the end, after dinner, went GL to release load, wah lan eh, ex leh...$50/- and the gers also not too chio. PEACE!

datz rite bro flcult,
seems lyk there are a few black sheeps out there coz i kena the same question the last tym i went to MY...
No doubt the Net is bout info-sharing but sometimes one's gotta be more discreet in certain things
Old 06-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
_jaDeD_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I went down too...and had CAT, my gosh!

Quote:
Originally posted by flcult

datz rite bro flcult,
seems lyk there are a few black sheeps out there coz i kena the same question the last tym i went to MY...
No doubt the Net is bout info-sharing but sometimes one's gotta be more discreet in certain things
Old 07-02-2003, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: I went down too...and had CAT, my gosh!

Quote:
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
datz rite bro flcult,
It's an open secret that the girls know abt our forum since quite some time ago.
The good thing is that many of them do not have access to the internet, or if they do, are not really that savvy to access this forum.
So whatever info they get, they get from ppl here telling them abt our postings.

BTW, indiscreet postings like the last few, are sure to get the girl in question into trouble. Please think abt this before you post very direct and very blatant details.
I'm sure the intention to share does not include that of causing the subject of your postings to be arrested, which also means that your enjoyment will be curtailed.

And a little bird told me that the feline has not been doing too well in the PR dept with the boss lady. So if you have been trying to book her by calling the saloon, your message may not get to her at all.
As a favour to someone who pm me, I'll try to help. Pls pm me if you need to access her services.
Old 08-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!
Talking bro, i advise you not to...

Quote:
Originally posted by Macc
Hi Bro, could have just ask Cat to bbbj you instead. One of the best bbbj I'd tried.

Spoken to Cat about asking her out. From what I gathered, she's game for it. $$$ again is optional but you'll have to bear hotel cost. She's willing to spend the night at GLH which according to her is $140. As I am married, it's next to impossible to arrange such rendevouz. But then again apart from her out of the work bbbj, nothing in her appeals me.
FYI, if you spend the night with her, you might end up committing suicide cos i almost killed her cos she just sat there and while massaging, KNN, she freaing told me about her life story, how old she is , how many children she has and what she's gone thru and all that jazz...and that was only one hour and it felt like eternity! wha lau eh, just imagine in a hotel, how many bbbj can you handle, she start telling you her sob story, it's time to check out.

regards
Old 09-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fishcraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: hotel girl

Quote:
Originally posted by ahsengahmeng
tried XY , not bad
later my friend bring me to a Hotel with 4 girls,
$150, 2 ang mo very young & 1 korean & 1 chinese
but no money liao, if not will try, all very pretty man
U mean 4 girls for only S$150 per night?? if so, care to intro?
Old 09-02-2003, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
went to MY yesterday wanted to try cat bbbj which i'm hearing so uch about but she wasn't in yet so settled for XY whom i've already tried before. all standard press here lick nipple then proceed to operarting table sucked and played with her small boobs and tweeked and sucked her nipples. i fingered her until her pantyhose hole got big man she was wet. She gave me a bbbj then a hand job when i about to cum i ask her to continue to suck and i CIM!!! i think she was shocked coz i after first spray she removed her head and jerked me off. quite gud man. Afterwards small tok and pay off then left. Hope this helps.saw another gal a with big nehneh looks younger than the rest anyone know or tried her?
Old 10-02-2003, 10:57 PM
Samster

ahsengahmeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: hotel girl

no lah,
select 1 for 150 for 1hrs
where got so good
inside hotel, high class, also pretty

Quote:
Originally posted by fishcraze
U mean 4 girls for only S$150 per night?? if so, care to intro?
Old 13-02-2003, 12:49 PM
pukimon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Went to My as YN is crowded. All the gals approach me, dunno who to choose. There is only one other customeer and soon enuf I'm the only one left. Ended on the operation table being served by Ann. This is my second time with her. The first time I've had only a HJ. Now she thinks I'm her regular...haha and allow me to finger her(whoa she is real wet) and give me a half cook Bj as well. Anyway it was really fun and good.
Old 13-02-2003, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 22
luvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of lightluvurss is a glorious beacon of light
Was serviced (if it can be called that) by XY and I seriously think she has been terribly overrated here. Wouldn't waste my money on her but there sure are a few that seem like value for money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1