The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
BadBigBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Support a well written story, thanks TS!
Old 06-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
The threesome happen with a planned by W behind my back. Apparently he had an affair with a girl he claim that it’s his closest friend who I later found out the truth that she’s not. First was the plan of threesome then saw the messages of the conversation on W’s phone with the girl I shall call her Val.

The Staycation:
We actually have a staycation at Sentosa in one of the resort which have a private jacuzzi in the roof or balcony something like that. I brought my swimsuits and bikinis along since it’s a 3 days 2 nights stay. Was very excited as this is the first time I go on a staycation with W. I was wearing a tight jeans shorts and blue a tank top with spaghetti straps that day with a set of white bikini strapless and come with matching bikini thong. W was amazed when he saw me under my block before we head to the resort.

W: Babe U look hot. How I wish we are there now.
Me: I’m always hot to U. I know U can never stop Ur sexual hunger of me.

Then we took a taxi off we go to the resort.

Checked In:
The room was big and we have a access to the out door jacuzzi. Very nice bathroom and I was jumping like a younger with joy. Then I fill up the water at the jacuzzi while settling down my luggage. Then I stripped off my clothes and go to the jacuzzi with just my bikini while W was showering.

To be continued...

Note:
I believe the resort is still at Sentosa. If U guys interested, U can definitely find out online. Maybe U guys can book it to spend with Ur BF/GF, Spouse or FB to spend a wonderful time there.
When W came out from shower, he joined me in the jacuzzi. We were kissing and petting heavily. I was so aroused until I breathe heavily and my nipples were so hard. The next thing I know, we were completely naked making out like long lost lovers. One thing leads to another we were out from the jacuzzi and engaged in 69 position pleasing each other with oral sex. I try to control my moan in case guest beside heard us. Then he signal me to face the sea then he penetrate me in standing doggy position. I moan softly and sexily and in the same time I was afraid that people can see us. But the sex was too good that exciting enough to make him do me so hard that I was shivering in orgasm. I came hard but he’s not stopping.

Me: Dear please stop. I cannot take it anymore. Ahhh...
W: That’s good. I want to make U lost count of how many times U came.
Me: Noooo... Arg... Please... Stop.... Ahhhh... Ahhh...

He’s not stopping or slowing down. I was too arouse and I lost control and moaned out loud. I became crazy and beg for more forgetting that I have to control my volume and risk getting caught. Then W came and he pull out and sprayed his sperm all over my face. I was like a dirty whore with sperm on my face and dripping to my boobs. I rub them all over my body and I clean his rod with my mouth before we enter the bathroom and clean ourselves.

To be continued...
Old 06-01-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
suver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with your juicy updates
Old 07-01-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
SangJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have up Ur points for supporting me. Please up my points if U like my thread. Thanks for Ur support.
Thanks! Will up your points when I have power.
Old 08-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
When W came out from shower, he joined me in the jacuzzi. We were kissing and petting heavily. I was so aroused until I breathe heavily and my nipples were so hard. The next thing I know, we were completely naked making out like long lost lovers. One thing leads to another we were out from the jacuzzi and engaged in 69 position pleasing each other with oral sex. I try to control my moan in case guest beside heard us. Then he signal me to face the sea then he penetrate me in standing doggy position. I moan softly and sexily and in the same time I was afraid that people can see us. But the sex was too good that exciting enough to make him do me so hard that I was shivering in orgasm. I came hard but he’s not stopping.

Me: Dear please stop. I cannot take it anymore. Ahhh...
W: That’s good. I want to make U lost count of how many times U came.
Me: Noooo... Arg... Please... Stop.... Ahhhh... Ahhh...

He’s not stopping or slowing down. I was too arouse and I lost control and moaned out loud. I became crazy and beg for more forgetting that I have to control my volume and risk getting caught. Then W came and he pull out and sprayed his sperm all over my face. I was like a dirty whore with sperm on my face and dripping to my boobs. I rub them all over my body and I clean his rod with my mouth before we enter the bathroom and clean ourselves.

To be continued...
After clean up, I went back to enjoy my jacuzzi while reading my novel and W take a nap. I really love the place and I was fully naked looking at the sea feeling relaxed and free from everything. After I done enjoying my jacuzzi and W woke up from nap, we walk around and follow by having our dinner. While enjoying the dinner, W phone rang. It was Val and she was complaining to W that she had a fight with her parents. I was surprised that W ask her over and meet us. I was like at least W should ask me if is ok instead of just ask her over even though I fine. But still I never get angry over such matter. Of course I know they were close and I never mind that at all. I even went shopping with her at times without W around. We have a conversation after the call.

Me: Is Val ok?
W: She cry on the phone. She wanted to cool down so I ask her to come over.
Me: Dear next time such things happen at least ask me if I’m ok with it before asking people to come over. Not that I don’t like but at least show some courtesy to me ok?
W: Sorry babe. If U don’t want I can tell her it’s not convenient.
Me: No let her come. I don’t mind her coming. Is she still at home?
W: I think so.
Me: I’ll text her to bring clothes and stuff so she can enjoy the stay together with us.

Then I text her to bring some clothes and bikinis and swimsuit so we can enjoy the jacuzzi and go to the beach too. All the while I didn’t know it was a plan between them, and they were having an affair behind me. Anyway about 2 hours later, I received her call and we went down to pick her up.
Old 08-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Klassiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Looking forward to next update.
Old 09-01-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Support! Camping for more
Old 09-01-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
CheeHongCheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for threesome!
Old 10-01-2021, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
YouCanOnlyWatch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
After clean up, I went back to enjoy my jacuzzi while reading my novel and W take a nap. I really love the place and I was fully naked looking at the sea feeling relaxed and free from everything. After I done enjoying my jacuzzi and W woke up from nap, we walk around and follow by having our dinner. While enjoying the dinner, W phone rang. It was Val and she was complaining to W that she had a fight with her parents. I was surprised that W ask her over and meet us. I was like at least W should ask me if is ok instead of just ask her over even though I fine. But still I never get angry over such matter. Of course I know they were close and I never mind that at all. I even went shopping with her at times without W around. We have a conversation after the call.

Me: Dear next time such things happen at least ask me if I’m ok with it before asking people to come over. Not that I don’t like but at least show some courtesy to me ok?
Me: I’ll text her to bring clothes and stuff so she can enjoy the stay together with us.

Then I text her to bring some clothes and bikinis and swimsuit so we can enjoy the jacuzzi and go to the beach too. All the while I didn’t know it was a plan between them, and they were having an affair behind me. Anyway about 2 hours later, I received her call and we went down to pick her up.
Nice story, please continue
Old 10-01-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
afterdark616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support sis Carla for sharing nice story!
Old 11-01-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

We fetched Val up to our room and we were chatting happily especially when girls get along well. She’s shorter than me standing around 1.63m, C cup I guess. She always dress sexily and could catch guy’s attention. Anyway back to the story. While chatting and playing poker games, I caught W’s eyes looking at her cleavage. She was wearing a low cut tank top similar to mine and a pair of denim shorts that is tight and showing her beautiful legs. I kept quiet until she went toilet.

Me: Dear, Val look hot right?
W: Ya. But U hotter.
Me: Don’t pretend. I caught U looking at her few times.
W: Well she’s so sexy of cos I will look at her.
Me: U better behave.
W: I know babe. Anyway, do U think we can have a threesome?
Me: Are U crazy? She’s our close friend moreover I’m Ur girlfriend U ask me such question?
W: Just want to know what U think babe.
Me: U really want sex for this trip?
W: Yes.
Me: Maybe when she sleep then we do it?
W: Ok.

W probably know I’m also hungry for a good sex but I’m a bit resist to his stupid ideas. When Val came back we suggest to drink at the balcony so we can enjoy the jacuzzi. She changed into a black bikini that the bottom is a thong similar to mine which I was wearing a blue one and W was wearing a shorts. Val and me was in the jacuzzi and we were chatting and drinking while carry on our poker game. As we drink more I started to feel a bit tipsy but still conscious, but I start to feel high and horny. I’m just controlling until we play true or dare. I shall cut the details but when Val win, she will ask me and W kiss intimately and doing sexy dance. Sometimes I will skip the dare and drink instead. At one time I was very high and W won. He ask Val and me to kiss intimately. I was shocked but I’m not sure why but I give in and we kissed. It was the first time I kiss a girl intimately instead of my boyfriend. Our hands was roaming each other and next thing I know was W joined in. Kissing us alternately with him in the middle.

W: Babe can we have sex together tonight with Val too?
Me: Yes. Just for this trip.
Val: Carla U sure U ok with this?
Me: Only for this trip. Not that U going to steal him away from me.

After our conversation we went in and the 3 of us showered together in the bathroom.

To be continued...
Old 11-01-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great posting thus far, look forward to next steamy instalment.
Old 12-01-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
stalword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share sis, can't wait for next update!
Old 12-01-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
We fetched Val up to our room and we were chatting happily especially when girls get along well. She’s shorter than me standing around 1.63m, C cup I guess. She always dress sexily and could catch guy’s attention. Anyway back to the story. While chatting and playing poker games, I caught W’s eyes looking at her cleavage. She was wearing a low cut tank top similar to mine and a pair of denim shorts that is tight and showing her beautiful legs. I kept quiet until she went toilet.

Me: Dear, Val look hot right?
W: Ya. But U hotter.
Me: Don’t pretend. I caught U looking at her few times.
W: Well she’s so sexy of cos I will look at her.
Me: U better behave.
W: I know babe. Anyway, do U think we can have a threesome?
Me: Are U crazy? She’s our close friend moreover I’m Ur girlfriend U ask me such question?
W: Just want to know what U think babe.
Me: U really want sex for this trip?
W: Yes.
Me: Maybe when she sleep then we do it?
W: Ok.

W probably know I’m also hungry for a good sex but I’m a bit resist to his stupid ideas. When Val came back we suggest to drink at the balcony so we can enjoy the jacuzzi. She changed into a black bikini that the bottom is a thong similar to mine which I was wearing a blue one and W was wearing a shorts. Val and me was in the jacuzzi and we were chatting and drinking while carry on our poker game. As we drink more I started to feel a bit tipsy but still conscious, but I start to feel high and horny. I’m just controlling until we play true or dare. I shall cut the details but when Val win, she will ask me and W kiss intimately and doing sexy dance. Sometimes I will skip the dare and drink instead. At one time I was very high and W won. He ask Val and me to kiss intimately. I was shocked but I’m not sure why but I give in and we kissed. It was the first time I kiss a girl intimately instead of my boyfriend. Our hands was roaming each other and next thing I know was W joined in. Kissing us alternately with him in the middle.

W: Babe can we have sex together tonight with Val too?
Me: Yes. Just for this trip.
Val: Carla U sure U ok with this?
Me: Only for this trip. Not that U going to steal him away from me.

After our conversation we went in and the 3 of us showered together in the bathroom.

To be continued...
As much as I don’t like the idea of the threesome, but I just cannot control the sexual urge that turning me so on. I felt so good when the hands roaming my body and I was kissing W and Val alternately. The 3 of us were frenching and petting heavily in the bathroom while taking the shower. We move to the bed once we finished the shower. We were forming a triangle with me blowing W, W eating Val and Val eating me. We were so high and we switched after about 10mins with Me eating Val, Val blowing W, W eating me. After we done the switch, we move to sex with me riding W, while Val sitting on W face to let him eat her and since both girls are on the top of W, we frenched and hugging each other. The feeling was something I never do in my life. I never thought threesome can make me feel so good.

Me: Omg... Arg... (I was in my orgasm while Val sucking my tits and licking my nipples) Oh... YES!!! Ah... Hard Dear... Ahhh... Suck my Tits hard Val... Oh... Yes... Ahhh... I’m cumming...!

Now it’s Val’s turn to ride W and me letting W eat me. We both were moaning sexily and slutty. We were getting louder and louder and I bet whoever staying next door or walk pass our door might heard us.

Val: Carla, U look so sexy when U have sex with W. Do U enjoy my treat?
Me: Yes Val. I can’t have enough from U and W.
Val: let’s come together. Ahhh... Ahhh...
W: girls I’m coming. Let me come on both of Ur face.

With that W signaled us we were on our knees and W just came and sprayed all over our face. After he done, Val and I were licking each other face clean and we frenched like a lesbian couple. W was so turn on seeing what we did.

We rested a short while and we have sex again with me and Val taking turn to be fucked by W. We did many positions like doggy, missionary, standing doggy, spooning and more while one of us will take turn kiss W or the one who got fucked. The best part is while I was in 69 position with me on top and Val below, W did me from behind. While he was thrusting in and out of me, Val actually lick my pussy while I was being penetrate in and out of my pussy. I felt so good that I stop licking Val and moan out loud. After Few more minutes, I rotate with Val. Basically whatever I did will rotate and did the same to Val. That was one of the craziest night. We took short nap and carry on have sex at the balcony too beside the jacuzzi. All this while W actually recorded with his phone and camera. Both Val and me lost count how many times we came and it was just first night.

To be continued...

Last edited by Carla97; 18-01-2021 at 08:17 AM.
Old 12-01-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
fooyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex, sex and more sex please ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1