The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
huat_ah_888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Sorry Bro Toyota Honda, may i know what is "ATAS" ??
bro, pronounced as Ah Tas. Get it?
Old 05-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by some_ View Post
when we wear low cut they got their ways to peep in for sure thats why i always try to wear a nicer bra to go with my low cutting or loose top in case zao geng also look nicer mah heehee
how i hope all girls think like u, sis...

instead of trying all mean to try to cover up, why not shift ur effort to try to wear something nicer inside and "show it off" with confidence... (since by hook or by crook, we guys will find ways to see zg...haha...)

Old 05-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Bro Huat_ah_888, do u mean "tall" in malay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huat_ah_888 View Post
bro, pronounced as Ah Tas. Get it?
Ha ha Bro bochapsing, this 1 gd... minimize our effort... better still, don't wear 1... ha ha ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]how i hope all girls think like u, sis...

...try to wear something nicer inside and "show it off" with confidence... (since by hook or by crook, we guys will find ways to see zg...haha...)
Old 05-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
drogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Bro Huat_ah_888, do u mean "tall" in malay?

Ha ha Bro bochapsing, this 1 gd... minimize our effort... better still, don't wear 1... ha ha ...
bro atas in malay is upstairs. haha . literally it mean the person status is someone up there one..(*either act atas or really atas)
Old 05-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold

OIC & thks Bro Drogba... understand now, Bro Toyota Honda was referring 2 upper class couple... ha ha ... BTW, usually c them in branded clothing, but sometime, they just don't fit... ha ha ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drogba View Post
bro atas in malay is upstairs. haha . literally it mean the person status is someone up there one..(*either act atas or really atas)
Old 05-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 19
p0211639 is one of the Best!p0211639 is one of the Best!p0211639 is one of the Best!p0211639 is one of the Best!

Activity: Overnight Games
Drinks: Lots Of Beers, Vodkas, Mixers, etc etc...
Attendance List: Buddy1 with GF... Buddy2 with GF... Buddy3 with GF... me and my Fiancee...
================================================

Was at my place during X'mas eve since 4pm... my parents were overseas and my brother went to chiong... i gather my close close buddies and thier GF for a get together session... They (yes i dont drink and they all know i'm the 1-sip-drunk guy) drank like no tomorrow... all drank including my fiancee...

Of course we were playing poker and chit chatting as well... i remember clearly after countdown, they were half-way to drunk liaoz... i bring out more drinks for them to get drunk, and me being the host, no choice but spend money buy more lah pok kai liao la~

Then Buddy2 suggest we play strip "007 Bang" (hmmm donno how to explain now.. late i put a Glossary below ok) the lose strip 1 item each... I act concern because of the ladies and ask "wah then very ez to saboh leh and later if *touch wood* the ladies lose then guys no nid play liao la~?"... Buddy2 said "ok lor.. guys disadvantage... 4 items, girls 8 items on swee bo?"... I then open up and ask the ladies... all of them agree... then we CARRY ON and GAMES ON!!!

How the games go we dont say but deep down under... we all know we have to saboh Buddy2 GF (Her name is S*****)... she has the ultimate hour-glass body pair up with a full B or C cup... Face is not angelic but half-angel is more then what we requested for... therefore we aim her and her BF... but not so OBVIOUS tho... but TNND, my Fiancee got the first blood... she's down to 7 items... game still carry on.. until half time (either the girl or the guy reaches 2 or 4 items respectively)... as im still sober... i still got all on ^.^ my fiancee staying strong at 7 items and S***** only have 4 items.. YAHOO!!! goals reaching...

GAME ON AGAIN with the second half... still targeting her and i purposely aim Buddy3 GF (Her name is A*****) she was wearing a tube top paired up with a cardigen... Reason is because i sense that she might not be wearing any bra because i do not see the "Visible Bra Strap"... Buddy1 GF(Her name is JJ) was wearing a red spag top with a flair mini skirt.... Game will keep going until 1 guy and 1 girl are GONE NAKED!!! Interesting.....

And as expected... S***** was the first to be naked... WAH TNND NOSE BLEED LA~~~ her last item was a Black Lacy G-String... She went for Brazillian and had nice slightly pink nipples... as she was also half drunk, when she take out her G-String... she laso it over her head and flung it into the air and landed on my bed!!! At this stage... A***** was still having her tube on and JJ left with spag top and 2 inner garments...

Buddy1 finally lose and force to take off his Crocodile underwear (we will skip this portion as we are not interested here)

Then Buddy2 quickly cover S***** up with his shirt and say "Ok Game Over..." Even though we saw S***** naked for about 3-5minutes, it seems long enough...

All of them overnight at my place... I'm the only SOBER king and got a hard-on from the sight of S*****, i ask my fiancee if she wants to make some love at night??? She was drunk la but didnt give me an answer... basket in the end, Buddy1, JJ, Buddy2 & S***** slept in the guest room with a queen size bed on the floor... Buddy3 & A***** also slept in the guest room in a single bed...

Too bad that night i cant make love... Fiancee's too drunk... bo bian hold my blue balls till the next day morning when fiancee wakes up and after bidding all farewell...

=================================
Glossary: Game 007 Bang (Chinese: Ling Ling Qi Bang)
See Video for Game Explanation...
Old 07-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nice games to play. haha
Old 08-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0211639 View Post
Activity: Overnight Games
Drinks: Lots Of Beers, Vodkas, Mixers, etc etc...
Attendance List: Buddy1 with GF... Buddy2 with GF... Buddy3 with GF... me and my Fiancee...
================================================

Was at my place during X'mas eve since 4pm... my parents were overseas and my brother went to chiong... i gather my close close buddies and thier GF for a get together session... They (yes i dont drink and they all know i'm the 1-sip-drunk guy) drank like no tomorrow... all drank including my fiancee...

Of course we were playing poker and chit chatting as well... i remember clearly after countdown, they were half-way to drunk liaoz... i bring out more drinks for them to get drunk, and me being the host, no choice but spend money buy more lah pok kai liao la~

Then Buddy2 suggest we play strip "007 Bang" (hmmm donno how to explain now.. late i put a Glossary below ok) the lose strip 1 item each... I act concern because of the ladies and ask "wah then very ez to saboh leh and later if *touch wood* the ladies lose then guys no nid play liao la~?"... Buddy2 said "ok lor.. guys disadvantage... 4 items, girls 8 items on swee bo?"... I then open up and ask the ladies... all of them agree... then we CARRY ON and GAMES ON!!!

How the games go we dont say but deep down under... we all know we have to saboh Buddy2 GF (Her name is S*****)... she has the ultimate hour-glass body pair up with a full B or C cup... Face is not angelic but half-angel is more then what we requested for... therefore we aim her and her BF... but not so OBVIOUS tho... but TNND, my Fiancee got the first blood... she's down to 7 items... game still carry on.. until half time (either the girl or the guy reaches 2 or 4 items respectively)... as im still sober... i still got all on ^.^ my fiancee staying strong at 7 items and S***** only have 4 items.. YAHOO!!! goals reaching...

GAME ON AGAIN with the second half... still targeting her and i purposely aim Buddy3 GF (Her name is A*****) she was wearing a tube top paired up with a cardigen... Reason is because i sense that she might not be wearing any bra because i do not see the "Visible Bra Strap"... Buddy1 GF(Her name is JJ) was wearing a red spag top with a flair mini skirt.... Game will keep going until 1 guy and 1 girl are GONE NAKED!!! Interesting.....

And as expected... S***** was the first to be naked... WAH TNND NOSE BLEED LA~~~ her last item was a Black Lacy G-String... She went for Brazillian and had nice slightly pink nipples... as she was also half drunk, when she take out her G-String... she laso it over her head and flung it into the air and landed on my bed!!! At this stage... A***** was still having her tube on and JJ left with spag top and 2 inner garments...

Buddy1 finally lose and force to take off his Crocodile underwear (we will skip this portion as we are not interested here)

Then Buddy2 quickly cover S***** up with his shirt and say "Ok Game Over..." Even though we saw S***** naked for about 3-5minutes, it seems long enough...

All of them overnight at my place... I'm the only SOBER king and got a hard-on from the sight of S*****, i ask my fiancee if she wants to make some love at night??? She was drunk la but didnt give me an answer... basket in the end, Buddy1, JJ, Buddy2 & S***** slept in the guest room with a queen size bed on the floor... Buddy3 & A***** also slept in the guest room in a single bed...

Too bad that night i cant make love... Fiancee's too drunk... bo bian hold my blue balls till the next day morning when fiancee wakes up and after bidding all farewell...

=================================
Yeah, but what's the size on this S*****? As in height, age, etc
Old 08-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kiddy_tub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got to know this new colleague: petite lady with perky butt & boobs, dressed to kill and very friendly to the point of flirting. Managed to chat with her over Skype (used in our office), esp when I travel & working from hotel in the evenings. We would chat & occassionly I would talk dirty with her.

The office likes to organize Month end closing drinks session & you can always see all the young studs in the office trying hard to hit on that lady. But fortunately for me, she likes older guys & always hang around me during the evening sessions. She's married but without kids & her husband's travelling most of the time.

After a while, our Skype chats starts to get naughtier & bold: I always like to tease her about her juicy outfits & talk about her penchants for BJ. Sometimes sharing with her links to Jap AV and then asking how she's satisfying herself when her husband's not around. Most often then not, she admitted, she ended up fingering herself after our chats. Oh my!!!!

On 2 occasions, she was pretty pissed drunk after the gathering & had to literally fight her way out of the pub, pulling me along to send her back. Initially the other guys were more than ready to send her back (she stays in the West & I in the North), but some how backed off after I told them that she's in good hands

On these 2 occassions, she was totally pissed when we reached her place. I would usually park the car at one dark corner of her estate & let her sleep it off a little before rousing her awake. On the 2nd occassion, she was in this short mini denim skirt and white tube. She had already fallen asleep half way enroute & I took the chance to lower her seat. next thing I knew, she had removed her shoes and straddled her right leg across onto my lap .... oh my, I was having such a hard time to keep my eyes on the road. As the street lamp flashes by, I could see that she was in one of her lacy red G strings. She had previously mentioned that she goes for brazilian waxing, but from my view it seems that she has missed a few sessions. LOL

nevertheless, after I reached her place, I again parked the car at a corner & was quietly admiring her: smooth legs that runs all the way up to her cunt; her pussy lips almost peering thru the lacy G strings and her tube being pulled down, revealing her cleveage and bra. I slowly ran my finger up her leg & slowly stroke her between her legs. She gave out a soft grunt & adjusted her position, opening up her leg even more.

I then softly slide my hand up her arm, over her shoulders & ran thru her hair. So soft & smooth. I then move it to her collarbone & down to her chest area, just above her boobs. Slowly making circles on her chest & occasionally using the finger to circle her nipple area. You could slowly see her body reacting to it & her nipples protruding. But before I could get any deeper, she awoke from her slumber & looked around:"Am I home yet?" Nothing happened there after.

But the next day, she pinged me & asked if anything happened the night before. "Of course not lah, why you ask?". It appears that the sleep did her well & helped her sober up a little before she reached home, but the funny thing was that she felt herself very wet between her legs when she reached home & showered. "so you finger yourself again lah. HAhaha!"

"Hupmh .... dun tell you ... you very naughty hor."

That day my mind was running round like a wild fire .... is she ripe for the picking or is she just being friendly .... to be continued
Old 08-03-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddy_tub View Post
That day my mind was running round like a wild fire .... is she ripe for the picking or is she just being friendly ....
Bro... All I can say based on my experience is... Mai Tu Liow...!!!

Good luck bro and remember to share your experiences with her, OK...?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Wow Bro Kiddy_tub, like that u can tahan??
if it was me, i think i already kisses her north & south lips leow... ha ha ... nevertheless, pls continue... thks 4 sharing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddy_tub View Post
...was quietly admiring her: smooth legs that runs all the way up to her cunt; her pussy lips almost peering thru the lacy G strings and her tube being pulled down, revealing her cleveage and bra. I slowly ran my finger up her leg & slowly stroke her between her legs. She gave out a soft grunt & adjusted her position, opening up her leg even more.

I then softly slide my hand up her arm, over her shoulders & ran thru her hair. So soft & smooth. I then move it to her collarbone & down to her chest area, just above her boobs. Slowly making circles on her chest & occasionally using the finger to circle her nipple area. You could slowly see her body reacting to it & her nipples protruding. But before I could get any deeper, she awoke from her slumber & looked around:"Am I home yet?" Nothing happened there after...
Old 08-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
I got my great encounter last night which to me is very satisfying...

Was at the petrol station filling up my tank and while waiting for the attendant to finsh, I was browsing some mag. Got this very haolian ATAS couple walk past me and knocked me suddenly. I looked at them, that guy glared at me, never say sorry then walked off. Slang the broken english somemore. After a while, the girl also come to the mag section, bent down to get a mag at the lower section of the shelf.

When she did that, her top totally opened up. Breast not so big, so the bra also opened up. I was able to view her pink pointy nips for about 2 secs. Then she took another mag. Free show again.. Then return the mag nother free show.. All the while the bf was at the pastry section shouting across what she wants to eat, what to drink etc.. What an imbecile...

Shiok.
My own experience with lians is also like that. Somehow, their tits are small and yet wear super oversized bras
Old 09-03-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

false sense of having.

the empty spaces inside the XXL bra cups could be used for keeping a purse or a mobile phone
Why you so like dat?
Old 09-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

Yes Bro Taegukgi, i guess they wanted 2 deceive themselves & any person looking @ their asset... ha ha ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
My own experience with lians is also like that. Somehow, their tits are small and yet wear super oversized bras
Ha ha Bro Bangster, this's a gd storage space solution... ha ha ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
false sense of having.

the empty spaces inside the XXL bra cups could be used for keeping a purse or a mobile phone
Old 09-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kiddy_tub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That day my mind was running round like a wild fire .... is she ripe for the picking or is she just being friendly .... to be continued

Part II

After that incident, we had more dirty chats, passing mischevious glance, playful smacking of butt during office hours. We actually kept a rather discreet relationship going, without arousing too much attention to ourselves.

The weeks past & soon it's month end again The office CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer) sent out invites early in the week informing everyone that the next gathering's at DragonFly ...

But then, I got a Skype message from my lady colleague (Let's call her Jeslyn)

Jeslyn: Hey bro, Dragonfly not my kind leh ... too noisy ... I not happy. Can you bring me somewhere else? Can don't join the rest one. We go elsewhere ourselves can?

Me: Hmm but wouldn't the rest be suspicious? How abt the dinner? Not joining them as well?
Jeslyn: Grrr ... since you like yr buddies so much, you join them lah ... I'll go Pump room with my girlfriends.

I could sense she was a little disappointed & angry with me. Didn't jio me for lunches or respond to my Skype messages for a couple of days. Then on Friday, the office receptionist made a broadcast over the intercom "Miss Jeslyn, Miss Jeslyn ... you've got a flower delivery .. pls come to the front desk pls."

Hahaha ... the receptionist also one kind one ... very chatty & nosy, but all fun. She interrogated Jeslyn for a good 10 mins before letting her off. "Hey Jess ... how come no name one har? Only a "I'm sorry" card. Issit from your hubby? Wat did he do to say sorry to you? blah blah blah"

Jeslyn was so surprised by the flowers, but was dumbfolded as to who the sender was?!!! It definitely wasn't from her hubby!!!

Over Skype:

Jeslyn: Hey, Mister. Issit you send one har??!!! Why waste $$?
Me: Aiyoh! Why you say me leh? Why on earth would I send flowers.
Jeslyn: Not you har!!! ok lor ... I'll have to throw the flowers away then ... maybe send wrong person.
Me: Ok ok ... it was me. You like it? How abt dinner & drinks tonight to make up for making you angry? Can? We dun join the rest tonight.

So that evening, I planned out everything to win her heart .... and pussy .... lol. We had a nice sushi bar dinner at a top end Japanese restaurant, served by the owner chef who's my friend. We had thick slices of oily tuna belly, fresh scallop, garfish, Wagyu beef and a large bottle of Sake. My friend prepared a special dish just for Jeslyn & ask her to consume it first & not ask what it was. It came in a champagne glass, semi fluid/starchy consistency. "It's seafood, dun worry, it's a rare dish which only serve to my best customers. Jus slurp it up."

"Sluuurrpp ... hmmm it's a little fishy ... but unique taste. What is it?

"Fish Sperm! Good for after dinner action"

My sake almost expel thru my nose & I almost died laughing at the table, but you could see Jeslyn, blushing red from the sake as well as the 'surprise', trying hard to hold the food in but also trying hard not to choke. She leaned over to whisper into my ear & at the same time slipped her hand over my thigh & went grabbing my balls. "You see what I'll do to you later" Hmmm ... interesting threat.

We continued the evening enjoying the good food & sake and entertained by my joker chef friend, who seemed to be also captivated by Jeslyn's. By the time we finished dinner, it was already after 10pm. Jeslyn was literally hugging me & pressing her taut breast against my body as we swaggered out of the restaurant. She was in this lacy spaghetti strap silk blouse with her power jacket & tight ass skirt. Delicious! More action to come ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1