The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2004, 12:12 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Price Of AirASIA?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.romance
Hi Bros

Any Idea wats the pricing range of AIRASIA?

I heard from todays CNA that only 1/3rd of the plane is full during their launch..quite pathetic leh..I expect to be it to be fully booked ..furthermore its only 1 flight per day
The CEO tony Fernandes look Worried...Paiseh if u were one of SAMBoy's hardcore forum member...heehee

Any more budget package trip of about $300 for 4 to 5 days in BK that u guys can share at a ladies friendly hotel/apartment...I mean for Single room...of coz air flight included...i don mind taking
AIRASIA...i doubt OSAMA will wana bomb it...choi..touch wood

Cheers
I really wonder why people are hoo-ha ing about Air Asia. You pay peanuts you get monkeys. If can pay money to bonk a girl, why must scrimp and save on air?

Want to know what is Air Asia, just go Post Office. It's stated as $150 for 2-way. It's not as if there are many Air Asia distributors in Singapore. Even if discount, how much you guys want? $59 for 2 way.

If really want to enjoy in BKK, be prepared to spend. Only then during cheonging, one will not think of whether is this too expensive that too expensive.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-02-2004, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cheaper airfare = more cheonging

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
I really wonder why people are hoo-ha ing about Air Asia. You pay peanuts you get monkeys. If can pay money to bonk a girl, why must scrimp and save on air?

Want to know what is Air Asia, just go Post Office. It's stated as $150 for 2-way. It's not as if there are many Air Asia distributors in Singapore. Even if discount, how much you guys want? $59 for 2 way.

If really want to enjoy in BKK, be prepared to spend. Only then during cheonging, one will not think of whether is this too expensive that too expensive.

SC
Pay peanuts for airfare, can go more often, or have more to spend on the other attractions in LOS.

No frills airline OK with me. Can easily skip in-flight meal & wait 1.5 hrs for the yummy Thai food. No point paying for in-flight movie as flight to BKK too short to see end of a movie.

Airasia will also force the other airlines to keep ticket prices competitive i.e. low

Last edited by bapple; 21-02-2004 at 02:41 AM.
Old 21-02-2004, 02:43 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Cheaper airfare = more cheonging

Quote:
Originally posted by bapple
Pay peanuts for airfare, can go more often, or have more to spend on the other attractions in LOS.

No frills airline OK with me. Can easily skip in-flight meal & wait 1.5 hrs for the yummy Thai food. No point paying for in-flight movie as flight to BKK too short to see end of a movie.

Airasia will also force the other airlines to keep ticket prices competitive i.e. low
Discount on price (is it=) Discount on safety checks?

Budget airlines work on certain routes but not all routes. A biz model that works in europe does't mean it will work in Asia. If taking a budget airline is all about just in-flight meal, in-flight movie, I guess you don't see the big picture.

Just as in buying a new car and an old car. Old car servicing maintenance costs are higher, durability lower, insurance premiums higher. So you think Airasia will pump in lots of money for such areas when they are getting the old jets?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Last edited by siamcutey; 21-02-2004 at 02:49 AM.
Old 25-04-2004, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Valuair

Valuair starts its maiden flight on 5 May 2004. Promo price of S$138 (add S$39 for tax) for a return ticket to Bangkok. Min 2 nights stay and travel by 31 May 2004 (subject to availability).

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 03-05-2004, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Air Tickets in BKK

bros, any current promotions to BKK???
swissair or finnair ???
need some advise
Old 03-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 21
traummy is one of the Best!traummy is one of the Best!traummy is one of the Best!

Bros, go Muhibbah Travel Agency at plaza hotel (The Plaza). Service good and serve by all girls. All brown sugar and many chio bus there!! DiDi hard hard even b4 go oversea and cheong.....
Tel:62960026
Fax: 62969400
Go there personally so you can bio alot of 'things' there.
Tel them your budget and the girls there should be able to help....

Happy Holiday!!
Old 03-05-2004, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1
bros, any current promotions to BKK???
swissair or finnair ???
need some advise
Just booked valuair $177 include tax. Excellent value
Old 03-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Samster

thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by traummy
Bros, go Muhibbah Travel Agency at plaza hotel (The Plaza). Service good and serve by all girls. All brown sugar and many chio bus there!! DiDi hard hard even b4 go oversea and cheong.....
Tel:62960026
Fax: 62969400
Go there personally so you can bio alot of 'things' there.
Tel them your budget and the girls there should be able to help....

Happy Holiday!!
Too bad I booked my ticket liao
Old 03-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
Just booked valuair $177 include tax. Excellent value
Bro, how did u get 177???
i was tweaking the dates and cheapest i got from valuair is 258, totally not worth at all
if i get 177, i will go man
Old 03-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1
Bro, how did u get 177???
i was tweaking the dates and cheapest i got from valuair is 258, totally not worth at all
if i get 177, i will go man
There is a new deal from Valuair. Sg Bkk return 3 day 2 night package 219 for 1 person and 199 for twin share 4 day 3 night is I think $289. The hotels they mentioned is BKK palace or Bkkcity inn. Are they girl friendly??
The prices quoted is for departure other then Fri and SAt I think If depart on Fri, price is slightly higher.

I think there will be a price war soon. Just keep our fingers cross.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
There is a new deal from Valuair. Sg Bkk return 3 day 2 night package 219 for 1 person and 199 for twin share 4 day 3 night is I think $289. The hotels they mentioned is BKK palace or Bkkcity inn. Are they girl friendly??
The prices quoted is for departure other then Fri and SAt I think If depart on Fri, price is slightly higher.

include hotel??? my rate for juz air ticket is SGD177 include tax. cheaper than air asia and timing better too!
Old 03-05-2004, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
include hotel??? my rate for juz air ticket is SGD177 include tax. cheaper than air asia and timing better too!
yes . Include hotel!!!
Bkk palace and BKK city inn. any comments? Girl friendly or not?
Old 03-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yes . Include hotel!!!
Bkk palace and BKK city inn. any comments? Girl friendly or not?
not sure leh... but heard bkk palace is an old hotel and from wat i heard, not very "clean". only friendly hotel i know in pratuman area is d'ma.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cryptdudester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

WOW...dat seems like a super value deal if u ask me....hey bro any website links to check it out or jus call valueair to find out? Thanks
Old 04-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
not sure leh... but heard bkk palace is an old hotel and from wat i heard, not very "clean". only friendly hotel i know in pratuman area is d'ma.

Bangkok Palace is the former ex-Empress Hotel located on the same street as The Plaza (MP) and very near to D'ma.

I stayed there many years ago on PROMOTION package too. It was gal friendly then......

Location wise it's so so unless prepare for long walk got to take taxi to most "interesting" places. Thus most of the taxi aound the hotels are "sharks". Never ever patronised them....they will used all kind sof trick to con the tourists like us.

It's quite an old hotel without renovation for many years liao...thus don't expect "new" facilities.

Never wanted to stay there since......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1