The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 15
mataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to all
Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possesses001 View Post
Hi Bro, can share the FR for the 2 PRC S? Do they allow roaming internally, nowadays alot only allow external roaming and internal need to pay extra...😓
Sorry bro, not yet tried the two S at S spa so no Fr to report.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 15
mataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Bro this ML really damn shiok. Quite talkative as well, willing to share some insights in life and all. Love the bone cracking too. But too bad she dont like to do 4 hands. I was looking forward to having her as part of it.
M does give a good massage. Still my original target was I so will try her next time if possible.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 992 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120288 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataqia View Post
Sorry bro, not yet tried the two S at S spa so no Fr to report.
S Spa expensive also. HJ 80 with internal roaming and External 50. Quite a turn off and lazy to bargain. Will skip this joint.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
S Spa expensive also. HJ 80 with internal roaming and External 50. Quite a turn off and lazy to bargain. Will skip this joint.

Lol internal roaming $80 is cock. Sibei atas.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:54 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Lol internal roaming $80 is cock. Sibei atas.
I wonder why alot say S spa is nice. The rates are higher then normal and I hate to nego which spoilt my mood.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wa I was charged 100 for roaming from 2 MLs there. They are way too commercial for my liking. Really spoil mood. Keep talking about money.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Wa I was charged 100 for roaming from 2 MLs there. They are way too commercial for my liking. Really spoil mood. Keep talking about money.
Wah! Who are these 2? 80 i already reject...
Old 11-09-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wah! Who are these 2? 80 i already reject...
Both PRC S....
Old 11-09-2020, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Both PRC S....
Wah lan. Now I better pcc at home. Back from Yuan wellness at springleaf also 100 for full roam. Rejected and come home pcc.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2853 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious $100 ? I tried one of the S before and only $50, and I am still contemplating to try the other S.

Probably recent biz too good and they start “hanging to sell”, will likely to skip this place then and take the $50 to somewhere else for better service...

Quote:
Both PRC S....
Old 11-09-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
irmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
WTF 100 for HJ and roaming?
Old 11-09-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Are you serious $100 ? I tried one of the S before and only $50, and I am still contemplating to try the other S.

Probably recent biz too good and they start “hanging to sell”, will likely to skip this place then and take the $50 to somewhere else for better service...

Seriously $100 for PCC and roam outside? 😮
Old 13-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
I then H , steady
after seeing recent FR on S Spa, they like money faced, no way am i paying for 50 top up 80 for internal roaming man.

So i should try I then H steady ahhhh? haha any recent FR for I Spa? TIA!
Old 14-09-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
after seeing recent FR on S Spa, they like money faced, no way am i paying for 50 top up 80 for internal roaming man.

So i should try I then H steady ahhhh? haha any recent FR for I Spa? TIA!
Thanks all bro for so much information on S, i decided to give them a try recently and massage is good and solid by one of the PRC S and was charge $50 for HJ and roaming, wonder why some bro here was charge $100 for roaming?🤔
Old 14-09-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 21
onwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to all

Anyone has any recommendation for I or H? Thank you!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread