The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Congratulations to Luis Suarez yet again, this time for being the Golden Boot/Shoe joint top scorer in Europe, together with Cristiano Ronaldo!

https://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/ron...091500859.html
I was surprised CR7 didn't play in the last game agt Espanyol last wk. cos media reported he needed juz one goal to overhaul Suarez as top scorer in Europe n he was expected to feature n achieve his goal.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
I was surprised CR7 didn't play in the last game agt Espanyol last wk. cos media reported he needed juz one goal to overhaul Suarez as top scorer in Europe n he was expected to feature n achieve his goal.
He was named in the squad against Espanyol but pulled out in the warm-up after feeling discomfort in a hamstring.

I'm sure he would love to be the top scorer in Europe but not at the expense of missing out on CL final. Not worth the risk
Old 21-05-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Liverpool is very lucky not to find themselves in Pot 1.

Pierre.
???! I thought everyone wants to be in Pot 1 as they will avoid playing all the others in the same pot.

Liverpool is in Pot 3 so that means they will be drawn with one of the other teams each in Pot 1, Pot 2 & Pot 4 to form the Group.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
???! I thought everyone wants to be in Pot 1 as they will avoid playing all the others in the same pot.

Liverpool is in Pot 3 so that means they will be drawn with one of the other teams each in Pot 1, Pot 2 & Pot 4 to form the Group.
You are absolutely right bro!

The following article is very elaborate n provides all that we need to know:

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?st...68&src=desktop

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

Premier League: Daniel Agger speaks of Liverpool frustration

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...s-frustration-

If the coach is a tough task master like Jose or SAF, Agger could be shipped out straight next season, no questions asked! Will the good natured BR give him another chance to prove himself?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post

Well, my thinking is different.

I'm rather confident of Liverpool beating teams like Dortmund and Madrid. However, the likelihood of losing against teams like Zenit or Steaua are high.

This is Liverpool unfortunately.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 21-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

LVG is set to go on shopping spree with a £200 million budget and is ready to hijack Liverpool target Konoplyanka for £12 million as Manchester United watched the winger in action over last weekend.
Old 21-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
LVG is set to go on shopping spree with a £200 million budget and is ready to hijack Liverpool target Konoplyanka for £12 million as Manchester United watched the winger in action over last weekend.
so far wat we read r all rumours.
i suspect lvg could bring in some of his compatriot 2 mu.
rvp is slidding down fr his peak.
interesting 2 see hw lvg would fare in the bpl.

Last edited by joew2005; 22-05-2014 at 07:20 PM.
Old 21-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool have Champions League football, Man U have not!
Old 21-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
so far wat we read r all rumours.
i suspect lvp could bring in some of his compatriot 2 mu.
rvp is slidding down fr his peak.
interesting 2 see hw lvp would fare in the bpl.
who the hell is lvp??
Old 22-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Luis Suarez Could Be Ruled Out of the World Cup After Suffering Knee Injury

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/george.b...ng-knee-injury

Will miss his presence n antics.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Luis Suarez Could Be Ruled Out of the World Cup After Suffering Knee Injury

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/george.b...ng-knee-injury

Will miss his presence n antics.
His surgery was successful and expected to recover in 2 to 3 weeks.. Hopefully in time for the World Cup
Old 23-05-2014, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
His surgery was successful and expected to recover in 2 to 3 weeks.. Hopefully in time for the World Cup
What is Uruguay without Suarez? Still remember how he single-handedly brought his country to the semis in the last WC? His unforgettable handball agt Ghana drew a lot of criticism but it was that vital n some say brilliant intervention that got Uruguay thru.

Many of my Pool frens say for the sake of Pool its better for Suarez to miss WC so that he's well rested for the new bpl season. I fully agree. As an England fan too, I don't mind if Suarez misses the World Cup.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Hope liverpool can attract better players with champions league, if not, will let man u take over again as LVG can attracts world class players even without european commitment.
Old 23-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if the Reds got 72 beautiful vestal virgins to jump out of a huge cake and sing happy birthday to Yaya Toure, would Yaya consider switching over to Anfield and join brother Kolo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1