The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AACX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hi Guys,

Any recommendations for housecall services? or housecall services that is available after 4am?

I only have the following on hand and researching for options.

http://www.mygirlmassagebkk.com/
http://www.101premiermassage.com/en/
www.massageclubmitu.com/en/index.html

Thanks!
Old 07-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!

Hi ,

Any bro going to Bankgkok this 18-21 April ?
Old 08-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

diablodiablo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I agree about the condition of the rooms, but I like that they have many puyings to choose from. I guess I have been a lucky one; haven't seen any cockroaches or rats during my sessions

bro soopafly, this one still working at nataree? which category and name? I will pass 200 baht to papasan just for you to collect next trip haha.
Old 08-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quick Share. sorry for odd format as new poster.

1st day went to bangkok cozy at new petchaburi rd. Found out was closed, unsure why so went opposite massage called riviera.

Fish tanks about 10, sideline around 8. Chose a sideline girl called ning recommended by papasan. Average body, face but good service. Made a good effort and gave 2 shots. Damage 2300 and gave tip 300.

2nd night went to nataree. Please note my first time to bangkok.

7pm-7.30 pm is certainly a good time. Was taken aback by the amount of sidelines ( double the fish tanks wtf? ). Didn't like how they stand around for you to choose, gives me pressure to choose. Prefer seated on stage where i can sit and have a drink to take my time. Friendly papasan who speaks good chinese.

Ended up with a sideline called dan (egg) who was slightly chubby but very cute. looks 7, body 6, personality 7 damage 2600$.
Gave bbbj and allowed two shot (had to push a bit haha) but my first round was a bit too long so skipped the second. Chatted and interesting conversation that in her experience koreans have smallest dicks. When she sees farang she makes herself look fat by bending head down to avoid being chosen LOL. Going down elevator, cheekily pushed her ass on my didi and grinded as another customer with her lady was going down. Awkward lol. On the way out , saw another customer with a smoking hot girl in pink. Now i regret not asking her name.

Seems quite dead, went last night at 7pm and only maybe saw 2 customers?
Old 08-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Aiyah, people compliment you, you think you carrot. At least you got complimented, as vs people cursing you. Which you prefer? Or you are the type who prefer to be called jai lai? So hard to please....
Jai dum also can.

Fussy gang mah.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

sunday seems pretty dead day to cheong.

Went to Analie at 7.45pm only one sideliner, headed to emmanuelle, some sideliners but nothing eye catching. Looks are more mature sexy type.

Gave up and headed to Nataree again.

Got a question for the experienced bros... if a girl is on the back bench (the one where they are super expensive 4-6k baht), do they revert back to a lower price after awhile or do they stay at that price until they made enough money and leave? I assume they are expensive because they are new. Some of them look like they are 16 as well. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro wanna go bkk or will be in bkk during 24th to 28th march?
Old 10-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo View Post

Got a question for the experienced bros... if a girl is on the back bench (the one where they are super expensive 4-6k baht), do they revert back to a lower price after awhile or do they stay at that price until they made enough money and leave?
Prof Naemlo's finance theory. Sign up Adv Dip in Sexology and u will learn more of this. Available in University of Naemlo.

It is like pasar malam market where there are shops selling the same products, assume cheong jersey.

1) Shop A sells jersey at high price but inferior quality, no one will buy.
2) Shop B sells lousy quality at low price, there are desperate buyers.
3) Shop C sells high quality jersey in low price, there are a lot of buyers.
4) Shop D knows his jersey is AAA quality and he just needs to sell 3 pieces of jersey, he will earn the same as shop B selling 10 pieces.

When the rental lease is up... all shops will have to do cleanace sales
Old 11-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Prof Naemlo's finance theory. Sign up Adv Dip in Sexology and u will learn more of this. Available in University of Naemlo.

It is like pasar malam market where there are shops selling the same products, assume cheong jersey.

1) Shop A sells jersey at high price but inferior quality, no one will buy.
2) Shop B sells lousy quality at low price, there are desperate buyers.
3) Shop C sells high quality jersey in low price, there are a lot of buyers.
4) Shop D knows his jersey is AAA quality and he just needs to sell 3 pieces of jersey, he will earn the same as shop B selling 10 pieces.

When the rental lease is up... all shops will have to do cleanace sales
now regret, boh tuck chay.....
Old 11-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now regret, boh tuck chay.....
Dun worry, I can get u a personal female tutor....
Old 12-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry, I can get u a personal female tutor....
No want... your female tutor got lan chiao one..... ???
Old 12-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
No want... your female tutor got lan chiao one..... ???

There different packages for female tutor to cater different customers.....please select the followings (photo serves as an example),

1) Budget, for desperate with money constraint consumers.

2) Silver, for average consumers.

3) Gold, for well to do customers.

4) Platinum, for money dunno where to spend customers.

Old 13-03-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

5) Double Platinum, reserved for bro Naemlo's special VIP customers

Last edited by Soopafly; 13-03-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Old 13-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo View Post
bro soopafly, this one still working at nataree? which category and name? I will pass 200 baht to papasan just for you to collect next trip haha.
Girls cum and go! You might find her in the back, with other "low mileage" farm fresh puyings Don't get your hopes up though!
Old 13-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

thanks for the replies seniors.

Well ends my trip to Bkk. I think Nataree remains the best place simply because they source mainly from chiang mai/ chiang rai... which is mainly suited for asian customer taste.

I tried a 6k one on the back bench. I know it is really high but was it worth it? Definitely yes.. she was 20, looked korean with flawless skin and massive natural pink tits. Very good attitude as well for someone who started less than 2 months. Looked a bit too young though. I think for this price you could probably get a super model at other joints but Nataree is where you can get the young fresh ones.

However the best bonk was last night where clicked pretty well with this girl. Agreed to come over to my hotel for free after her shift and stayed till the afternoon. I still tipped her the next morning though as i felt bad that she called in late for work because of me. Sienzzz i didn't meet this one in the first few days.

For me, i think thailand would be awesome if you can speak the language.

On a side note, i am not sure if this is true but in my conversations with the girls.. the boss takes roughly half their cut... and her first time was sold for 30k baht. Quite pity... work so hard, only get 1500 baht per customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1