The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Sustainable Mongering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Masters Degree lah.
Masterbate degree
Old 19-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Masterbate degree
Bro, how life, still doing lot of master. .......bate?

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 19-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
Bro, how life, still doing lot of master. .......bate?
Ah Ban Kor, long time no see, how is you?
Old 19-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Sustainable Mongering

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Masterbate degree
Kanasai!
You very Goodfella hor?
Old 24-03-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
KoonzzZ is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Any bro will be there from 3 - 6 April?

Can meet up to chiong together...
Old 24-03-2014, 04:08 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Meetups

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoonzzZ View Post
Any bro will be there from 3 - 6 April?

Can meet up to chiong together...
One thing most people keep forgetting is each individual has his likes and dislikes.

In order not to waste everyone's time (including yours).
It's always good to post your cheonging preferences so it'd be easier for like minded bros to decide if they want to contact you or not.
Eg. Agogo/Beer Bar, Kapoo/Soapy Massage, Disco/Pub, G-Club, Freelancer, etc.

Many indivduals that I've met up in the past always don't know what they want.
Say just follow wherever I'm going.
After bring them go liao can complain this lousy and that expensive!
That's why many old birds don't even bother to meet up with strangers any more.

For me I always believe in the good of each person but will not hesitate to tell that person off (nicely 555) if he is wasting my precious time in Bangkok.
Old 24-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Meetups

Quote:

Well said , some even have the old birds book/reserve hotels , transfers , rooms , tables and last min fly aeroplane.

I know the world is unpredictable and things change but how is the newbies going to compensate the old bird not just in terms of money but time and effort wasted? The worst ones are the ones that ignore and disappear.

Good guys finish last!
Old 24-03-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One thing most people keep forgetting is each individual has his likes and dislikes.

In order not to waste everyone's time (including yours).
It's always good to post your cheonging preferences so it'd be easier for like minded bros to decide if they want to contact you or not.

For me I always believe in the good of each person but will not hesitate to tell that person off (nicely 555) if he is wasting my precious time in Bangkok.
Some bros find strength in numbers

Old 24-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
each individual has his likes and dislikes.
....post your cheonging preferences so it'd be easier for like minded bros to decide if they want to contact you or not.
Like those who have a penchant for LBs. To each his own.
Old 24-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Cheonging Meetups

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Well said, some even have the old birds book/reserve hotels, transfers, rooms, tables and last min fly aeroplane.

I know the world is unpredictable and things change but how is the newbies going to compensate the old bird not just in terms of money but time and effort wasted? The worst ones are the ones that ignore and disappear.
This just affirms the flawed character of such individuals.
At least must have the courtesy to inform on the cancellations.

But after so many years I can roughly detect (by having a phone conversation/message exchange) who are jokers and who are sincere bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Some bros find strength in numbers.
Hahaha.
I get really flummoxed when some bros are too shy to cheong in small numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Like those who have a penchant for LBs. To each his own.
Actually I've no discrimination against ladyboy lovers.
It's how this person engages fellow cheongsters with mutual respect that matters.
Old 26-03-2014, 07:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mexxes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Looking for real ladies to come hotel near mbk. Any good recommendations? Very tired of getting fake ladies and lousy quality and service. Thanks.
Old 26-03-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexxes View Post
Looking for real ladies to come hotel near mbk. Any good recommendations? tired of getting fake ladies and lousy quality and service. .
Surely, you don't mean you kena LBs (as in 'fake' ladies)?

As for your tabao, you either get in touch with a OKT or simply move your ass to find
Old 26-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Surely, you don't mean you kena LBs (as in 'fake' ladies)?

As for your tabao, you either get in touch with a OKT or simply move your ass to find
he has the right idea. Everyone knows in Bangkok , all you need to confirm good service is to get recommendations!
Old 26-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Pantip Plaza to undergo major facelift to draw customers
in Business.

Thai PBS - March 26, 2014.

Pantip Plaza, Bangkok’s largest indoor IT product market, is planning a 500-million-baht facelift to meet changing consumer behavior.

Mr Yongyuth Chaichana, managing director of Thippatana Arcade Co, operator of Pantip Plaza said under the 500 million baht facelift budget, a brand refreshment will also be made to better define the 30-year-old complex,

He said the company will spend 300-500 million baht to start renovate Pantip Plaza in the busy Pratunam shopping area, in May and expect to complete early next year.

He emphasized the need to start renovation now that Pantip Plaza is suffering with a 20% reduction in both sales volume and the number of visitors.

He said the companies wanted to reduce the proportion of IT-related products sold at Pantip to 70% this year, down from 90%. The remaining 30% of space will be reserved for food areas, books, bicycles and lifestyle products.

Even though IT products play an important role in people’s daily lives, the industry is on a downward trend, he said.

IT products have now become a commodity, so there is less differentiation between products being sold, he said

Consumers increasingly prefer to purchase technology products at their nearby residential areas or at IT shops in big department stores.

Since its location is in a busy and convenient area with a variety of mass transport and foreign visitors accounted for 30% to Pantip, he believed Pantip will become even more popular under the Asean Economic Community starting late next year.

But at the present unfavorable economic conditions, Pantip will hold its annual Pantip Hot Sale with attractive offerings and heavy discounts at its three plazas from Saturday until April 6.

Pantip Plaza is also at the top of the US government’s “notorious shopping areas.
Old 26-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Pantip Plaza to undergo major facelift to draw customers
in Business.

Thai PBS - March 26, 2014.

Pantip Plaza, Bangkok’s largest indoor IT product market, is planning a 500-million-baht facelift to meet changing consumer behavior.

Mr Yongyuth Chaichana, managing director of Thippatana Arcade Co, operator of Pantip Plaza said under the 500 million baht facelift budget, a brand refreshment will also be made to better define the 30-year-old complex,

He said the company will spend 300-500 million baht to start renovate Pantip Plaza in the busy Pratunam shopping area, in May and expect to complete early next year.

He emphasized the need to start renovation now that Pantip Plaza is suffering with a 20% reduction in both sales volume and the number of visitors.

He said the companies wanted to reduce the proportion of IT-related products sold at Pantip to 70% this year, down from 90%. The remaining 30% of space will be reserved for food areas, books, bicycles and lifestyle products.

Even though IT products play an important role in people’s daily lives, the industry is on a downward trend, he said.

IT products have now become a commodity, so there is less differentiation between products being sold, he said

Consumers increasingly prefer to purchase technology products at their nearby residential areas or at IT shops in big department stores.

Since its location is in a busy and convenient area with a variety of mass transport and foreign visitors accounted for 30% to Pantip, he believed Pantip will become even more popular under the Asean Economic Community starting late next year.

But at the present unfavorable economic conditions, Pantip will hold its annual Pantip Hot Sale with attractive offerings and heavy discounts at its three plazas from Saturday until April 6.

Pantip Plaza is also at the top of the US government’s “notorious shopping areas.
IMHO they should also renovate the Pantip in Chiang Mai. It is almost becoming a deserted building.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1