The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Arrest Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
acutally bro tony is right 4000 yuan is cheap enough for 2 policemen
because the standard rate for such mongers caught is 5000 RMB for chinamen

but hey 4000 rmb is not expensive considering he was caught red handed
Gong An kor kor already give package deal of ¥4000 liao so must give face mah.
After paying this bribe still can make friends with Gong An kor kor.
In case next time any problems can also settle easily.

Some more I mentioned previously that you can even knock down furthur.
Must know how to negotiate tactfully.

Also this case study once again brings out that our HOME Team is sibei ho!
People go jail on Friday. They say send lawyer to help on Monday.
HOME Team think jail working days are 5 day work week!
Old 16-11-2014, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6982 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arrest Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Gong An kor kor already give package deal of ¥4000 liao so must give face mah. :
After paying this bribe still can make friends with Gong An kor kor.
In case next time any problems can also settle easily. :

Some more I mentioned previously that you can even knock down furthur.
Must know how to negotiate tactfully. :

Also this case study once again brings out that our HOME Team is sibei ho!
People go jail on Friday. They say send lawyer to help on Monday.
HOME Team think jail working days are 5 day work week! :
no wonder the guy no mood to enjoy and immediately return to spore
wah lau man 16000 rmb not a small sum
16000 rmb can screw how many milfs in shenyang (1 shot is 50 yuan)
the 2 police chiefs must be laughing now in their sleep
7000 rmb per pax, i guess their salary per month maybe only 4000 yuan to 5000 yuan, this guy got caught , maybe there is informer -the hotel security?
the receptionist? the cab driver? who knows? NEVER TRUST ANYONE IN CHINA 100 PER CENT, always keep your eyes open wide wide when one want
to play......
16000 yuan that is about 3800 singapore dollars
it is bonus time for the men in blue in china
Old 16-11-2014, 03:23 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Arrest Case

Quote:
no wonder the guy no mood to enjoy and immediately return to spore

wah lau man 16000 rmb not a small sum
It's a combination of 4 factors that led to this.

1) Ignorance/negligence of current situation
2) Unknown KFC source
3) Residing in hot spot accomodation
4) Super bad luck

That's why in such times must stay in low profile hotels.

Quote:
16000 yuan that is about 3800 singapore dollars.
it is bonus time for the men in blue in china
Haha you think Gong An AWS huh?

Chinese New Year is coming.
Many China man need to use money.
Old 16-11-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TonyCheong;12136336]It's a combination of 4 factors that led to this.

2) Unknown KFC source
4) Super bad luck

an article i found from the china police website, china antivice is now monitoring wechat ,qq and other internet chat for vice activities,please read
警方摧毁QQ微信卖淫团伙:靠“附近”功能招嫖
2014-10-14 来源: 钱江晚报
利用QQ、微信等社交平台组织、介绍色情交易,有专门的人发布招嫖信息,短时间里组织多名失足女在酒店实施 卖淫活动。这个团伙,分工明确,组织严密,还运用了一定的“科技含量”。

近日,下沙警方将“盘踞”在学源街快捷酒店的这个网络组织卖淫团伙及其团伙分支,连根拔起。通过审查,警方 对涉嫌组织实施卖淫的22名犯罪嫌疑人采取了强制措施,对另外14名违法嫌疑人采取了行政处罚 。

学源街一带搜“附近的人”

满屏幕是招嫖信息

“需要小妹服务的请联系QQ……”

“小妹在某某酒店等你……”

今年7月份,下沙警方发现,在学源街靠近高沙附近的快捷酒店附近,只要通过QQ或微信等社交工具查找附近的 人,就会出现大量疑似色情交易信息。这些“附近的人”,大多显示为露骨的淫秽色情信息和照片,写有“300 元一次”、“到快捷酒店电话联系”等。侦查员甚至一度发现,晚上20点至23点时段,在学源街的快捷酒店周 边,如果打开QQ搜索“附近的人”搜索,整个手机屏幕都被这些信息所覆盖。

侦查员还发现,有的快捷酒店外长时间站着人像在放哨,而酒店某个房间不时出现新的“访客”。侦查员认定,这 应该是个组织卖淫团伙。

随着侦查的深入,警方发现,这个团伙发布网络招嫖信息用上了“技术手段”。

事后,据抓获的团伙主犯丁某交代,招嫖信息密集出现在学源街快捷酒店附近,是通过“天下行”和“任我游”等 软件来实现的。丁某和他的“键盘手”们,虽然远在其他城区,仍可以利用软件,将他们需要发布的信息大致发布 在指定的范围。只要在学源街,打开QQ搜索“附近的人”,铺天盖地的全是丁某等人发布的招嫖信 息。

在组织者领导下

键盘手、管理者、失足女分工明确

“键盘手”是发布网络招嫖信息人员的俗称,是这个团伙组织架构的组成。在这个团伙内部,他们分工很明确,丁 某、杨某、张某属于团伙的第一层级,他们指挥“键盘手”发布招嫖信息,分配每日收入,提供团伙人员及失足女 吃住;第二层级为失足女的管理人员,如收银人员、开房人员和望风人员;第三层级才是失足女。

1 2
Old 16-11-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;12136362][QUOTE=TonyCheong;12136336]It's a combination of 4 factors that led to this.

2) Unknown KFC source
4) Super bad luck

an article i found from the china police website, china antivice is now monitoring wechat ,qq and other internet chat for vice activities,please read
part 2 of the article
原标题:警方摧毁QQ微信卖淫团伙:靠“附近”功能招嫖

警方进一步侦查,摸清了这个团伙的作案方式。每天中午,团伙管理人员和失足女在酒店开好房间后,“键盘手” 开始向区域周边发布招嫖信息,在附近的人如果收到信息,和“键盘手”联系,“键盘手”就会叫客人先到酒店楼 下拍一下酒店照片,并向QQ发送核实,确定客人确实到了酒店,“键盘手”就把失足女所在的房间号告诉客人, 交易结束后,失足女通过微信向“键盘手”报告。

交易价格是每次300元,失足女分100元,组织者分200元,交易时间一般是从中午12点持续到晚上12 点。每天晚上结束后,团伙管理层会到每个房间收取当天的交易额,然后通过附近ATM汇款给组织者丁某、杨某 和张某。

到月底,团伙组织者根据当月情况,通过支付宝给键盘手、管理员、收银员等发放“工资”。

在这个团伙内部,张某的妻子、儿子、女婿均为“键盘手”。

警方兵分五路

抓获所有嫌疑人,捣毁两信息中心

抓捕行动在9月17日中午就开始布置,专案组兵分五路,对下沙学源街快捷酒店内的失足女、下沙杨某家、良渚 的丁某家、临平的张某家以及他们在下沙、良渚的网络信息发布中心进行监控。

当天21点30分,指挥中心发出集中抓捕命令,五路抓捕小组同时实施抓捕。

21点45分,五路抓捕小组陆续反馈战果:三名主犯全部落网,管理、望风、收银人员全部抓牢,位于下沙、良 渚用于发布招嫖信息的两个中心被一举捣毁。

1 2
Old 16-11-2014, 04:20 AM
Samster

Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

[QUOTE=panado;12135685]latest update on the arrest of a Singaporean bro last night in ChangPing.

What happened
the SG bro was staying at a Hotel in ChangPing famous for having the best sauna during CP's heydays, he found a pimp using the "search people nearby" function in Wechat and ordered a girl to his room.

原标题:警方摧毁QQ微信卖淫团伙:靠“附近”功能招嫖

警方进一步侦查,摸清了这个团伙的作案方式。每天中午,团伙管理人员和失足女在酒店开好房间后,“键盘手” 开始向区域周边发布招嫖信息,在附近的人如果收到信息,和“键盘手”联系,“键盘手”就会叫客人先到酒店楼 下拍一下酒店照片,并向QQ发送核实,确定客人确实到了酒店,“键盘手”就把失足女所在的房间号告诉客人, 交易结束后,失足女通过微信向“键盘手”报告。

交易价格是每次300元,失足女分100元,组织者分200元,交易时间一般是从中午12点持续到晚上12 点。每天晚上结束后,团伙管理层会到每个房间收取当天的交易额,然后通过附近ATM汇款给组织者丁某、杨某 和张某。

到月底,团伙组织者根据当月情况,通过支付宝给键盘手、管理员、收银员等发放“工资”。

在这个团伙内部,张某的妻子、儿子、女婿均为“键盘手”。

警方兵分五路

抓获所有嫌疑人,捣毁两信息中心

抓捕行动在9月17日中午就开始布置,专案组兵分五路,对下沙学源街快捷酒店内的失足女、下沙杨某家、良渚 的丁某家、临平的张某家以及他们在下沙、良渚的网络信息发布中心进行监控。

当天21点30分,指挥中心发出集中抓捕命令,五路抓捕小组同时实施抓捕。

21点45分,五路抓捕小组陆续反馈战果:三名主犯全部落网,管理、望风、收银人员全部抓牢,位于下沙、良 渚用于发布招嫖信息的两个中心被一举捣毁。

1 2 阻击“黄”毒 第2集 聊天室的秘密_《阻击“黄”毒》_视频_央视网
http://tv.cntv.cn/video/C18103/1286f...1d17858b32ffdf

that is the danger of using the net to get girls, china police is now onto the online pimps and net chat rooms with sex details thr above video show how china police cracks down on internet vice rings
Old 16-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Sigh.... wat a waste of 12000RMB.. I always believe tat whenever we in other ppl lands, we shd b humble n less stubborn, right or wrong,we can nv win the local authority.. only way is by using money to ensure ur safety.. hope a lesson learnt..
plz take care too n enjoy ur weekends, bro panado..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
For you I don't think you'll even proceed to phase two (police station) because you're very street smart and tactful.
First of all lan lan as caught red handed.
All they want is money, just settle on the spot and get the hell out of the hotel!
If it was me I'll pretend to be "poor" and say my available cash is for buying air tickets the next day but willing to give to them as go back police station also waste their time. Let's be friends, Gong An kor kor.

Counter half from whatever price they open and slowly work your way up if not willing to relent.
End of the day is how you talk.
Talk nicely as you're the criminal not the police!
Acting tough only worsens the situation.
Thats the thing about this forum.

In most times, being street smart is the way to go.

Unfortunately, street smart is not something that can be acquire overnight.
Old 16-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

There’s much to be learned from this case:

- You’re in China! And foreigners, too used to the “due process of law” instinctively revert to this thinking even when caught with their pants down. Bad mistake, for in China it’s rule BY law.
- IMHO, best to NOT even mention your consulate etc., as it not only automatically puts them on the defensive, it brings out their Nationalistic fervor. And remember, not even the U.S. can do much, not even when they bring out their Secretary of State etc. And for sure, no country will make a peep about mongering cases for it’s impossible for ANY government justify defending illegal and immoral acts.
- I speculate here, but I can imagine that this monger probably argued instead of trying to settle; a big no-no because too many LE actions are ONLY geared towards lining their own pockets. The more you argue, the more they’re gonna be adamant and build their case to justify their actions to their superiors. “….our SG bro refused, thinking that the amount is ridiculous…” Really?
- Calling in a Canadian Lawyer to negotiate? And a translator with him? Oh my! Got a nice fat fish on our hands here! That part about “…destroyed the video recordings and all paperwork related to the arrest..” is also very telling! This Canadian lawyer probably brought this matter up himself, truly believing that like in his country that cases could be sealed or even expunged from records etc?? All the whilst, the LE is smacking his lips that here’s another thing I can get this sucker on! I mean, even getting trips to Bangkok, accommodation and even Nataree? Never heard of any LE’s being this blatant – especially since the Bangkok trip can only be arranged for afterwards, and can only be assured IF the videos and records are still in his clammy hands!
- This Canadian lawyer opened another can of worms that can be easily used for FUTURE extortion. And what are the chances of the LE recording the meetings with this lawyer – who should now be sweating as they’ve got a case on a Canadian legal professional offering bribes etc. The U.S. has laws against doing this even on foreign soil, not sure about Canada – but I’m sure that this Canadian lawyer cannot afford exposure of his legal indiscretion.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 16-11-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 16-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Curry818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In danshui last week w couple of friends. 75% of cp in general but nothing like cp on convenience. Went to lijing wang Chao ( legend ) and Jinding. Lijing with more gals but quality varies. Jinding is new with nice gals but limited selection. We had to hijack from corridors. Very strict now . They come in3 by 3 . Cannot platoon fall in type anymore. Sianz. Overall ok. This week on high alert that gals cannot go out w customer from k. Perhaps quiet arrangement separately. I bumped into several singlish speaking folks there but no acknowledgement. Generally all turned away separately. Anyways, enjoyed trips w friends for catch up and relive good old cp days. Anyways, going in early dec or jan w other interested parties who miss recent trip. Rule is what goes on the road stays on
the road. Folks who abide by these rules feel free to pm me to join if keen
Old 16-11-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

Street Smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
In most times, being street smart is the way to go.

Unfortunately, street smart is not something that can be acquire overnight.
Street smart experience is acquired through many years of exposure to different cultures/people and intensive travelling.
Old 16-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

SEAJ,

let's move away from this topic that i started. it's pointless the way you talk about it.

the reason why our SG bro called our Canadian friend to help him is because they have been party buddies for many many years. not because he's Canadian or a lawyer or whatever.

maybe there's a better person who will be more effective at tackling this case. but our Canadian friend is the only person he can call to help him on short notice, and he did solve the problem. So Kudos to him.

it's merely one buddy helping another buddy - that's the kind of friendship i treasure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
- Calling in a Canadian Lawyer to negotiate? And a translator with him? Oh my!
- This Canadian lawyer opened another can of worms that can be easily used for FUTURE extortion.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 16-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
SEAJ,

let's move away from this topic that i started. it's pointless the way you talk about it.
the reason why our SG bro called our Canadian friend to help him is because they have been party buddies for many many years. not because he's Canadian or a lawyer or whatever.
maybe there's a better person who will be more effective at tackling this case. but our Canadian friend is the only person he can call to help him on short notice, and he did solve the problem. So Kudos to him.
it's merely one buddy helping another buddy - that's the kind of friendship i treasure!
Point well taken! Thanks!

Pity that your friend's friend just happens to be a Canadian lawyer.

Just wanted to highlight some of the lessons I myself learned from reading your post.

SEAJ
Old 16-11-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Although Danshui is on alert this week, various managers, mamasans and MMs i spoke to are optimistic that the worst is going to be over soon, perhaps in a few days time.

I'm here for about five more days so i'll observe and update if that's true.

meanwhile, we have two groups of brothers flying in, one batch tomorrow monday morning, and another batch thursday. We have KTV rooms booked on 17, 18 and 20 Nov.

for 17 & 18 Nov, if you like to join us, pls PM me. Brothers on 20 Nov prefers to keep it small so not opening up for more participants yet.

My own take on this - perhaps we should change our mindset to go KTVs more as a place to meet girls who are willing to give you GFE (girlfriend feeling).

If you want sex, go to BBS, call escort services from pimps you can trust. If you want sex with GFE, place GFE first before sex, if you have time to do this, the experience will be more rewarding.

I understand many bros are into South China to chiong just for 2-3 days... well... given the short timeframe, it's harder to develop long term GFE.

but for bros who are coming back often like i do, it's wise to take it slower.

slower and more paced chionging = safer chionging in my opinion.

the risks are there now, regardless of whether it's Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Danshui or Huizhou, there will always be risks of raids and arrests.

if you meet a few girls to keep in touch, hang out for dinners over time, shower with gifts, maintain multiple threads of dating possibility choices, it can be really fun.

in my opinion, south china is becoming less of a place for quick sex gratification.

just my views.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 16-11-2014 at 05:23 PM.
Old 16-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

its nice to meet bro panado in legend ktv last two nites. some handsome young man

heard abt raids and checks while we were there from reliable sources but lucky didnot witness any ... saw quite a few familiar faces there from cp ...

one thing for certain. ktv mms are reluctant to ON with customers... I was lucky to have a fierce 安徽 gem rode me till thy kingdom comes and she left ard 3.30..

dansui been over exposed recently and such checks are inevitable... please be low key even you finally found new paradise after dongguans demise..
Old 16-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
its nice to meet bro panado in legend ktv last two nites. some handsome young man
lol, FGG 大哥, i'm already a father with two kids, certainly not a young man anymore. even my hair is almost all white haha.

how about the other bros in your group? do they have MMs willing to spend overnight with them?

i'v taken a different strategy altogether. I moved out of Legend Hotel and moved into my girl's apartment. from now onwards, i won't be staying in hotels in Danshui anymore

on the other hand, my canadian bro found a hotel he liked very much along 星河东路,which has nice decor , relatively new, he thinks it's more comfortable than legend hotel, does not have a KTV attached so he feels safer there, plus a lot of MMS from Legend goes to the eateries nearby to have supper, so it seems like an ideal alternative to Legend Hotel for staying.

Better not mention the name of this hotel here openly to avoid raising its profile unnecessarily.
PM me if you like to book this hotel, I'll give you the ctrip.com link or the hotel's official website link so you can book it yourself.

this Canadian bro has impressed me with his helpfulness in aiding bros in trouble, i'm going to want to chiong more with him in future and become close chiong buddies like the kind of friendship you have with your bros.
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 16-11-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1